|Version 4 (modified by jun66j5, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Web interface for workflow administration of Trac
The plugin provides the editor for workflow and the diagram of workflow using the Graphviz programs.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install Graphviz
- Debian, Ubuntu: apt-get install graphviz
- RHEL, CentOS, Fedora: yum install graphviz
- Using easy_install
$ easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracworkflowadminplugin/0.12
- If you use Python 2.4, requires simplejson.
$ easy_install simplejson
- Enable the plugin
# conf/trac.ini [components] tracworkflowadmin.* = enabled
new status tickets:
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-04-11 08:47:10
tracworkflowadmin: fixed overflow of workflow diagram in the area
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-01-23 14:58:16
tracworkflowadmin: fixed wrongly showing as text for the options in iniadmin page
-  by jun66j5 on 2013-08-26 07:04:32
tracworkflowadmin: "All users" is selected in permissions by default