|Version 3 (modified by martinpaljak, 8 years ago) (diff)|
WSGI hacks for Trac
- Provides a Paste application entry point with some configuration options to run Trac
- Allows to hook other WSGI apps into trac URL space
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
To run Trac with Paste, put into a PasteDeploy script:
[app:main] use = egg:WSGITrac#trac path = /path/to/your/trac/env
To run 'myapp' on http://example.com/trac/something and 'thirdapp' on /trac/foobar, put into your trac.ini file:
[webapps] something = myapp foobar = config:/path/to/some/paste.ini#thirdapp [app:myapp] use = egg:YourEgg#yourapp
-  by rjollos on 2012-05-31 17:02:40
Refs #3966: Part of  - Replaced calls to _open_environment with open_environment.
-  by rjollos on 2012-05-30 21:48:27
Refs #3966: Fixed incorrect package import (trac.web.main._open_environment existed in Trac 0.10, but does not exist in 0.11).
-  by martinpaljak on 2007-06-20 17:40:32