|Version 2 (modified by ento, 7 years ago) (diff)|
A set of Greasemonkey scripts that add a twitter-like mini-blog interface to the trac wiki
- Firefox with Greasemonkey or
- Safari with Creammonkey (not tested)
- Open the .user.js files with your web browser and follow the usual Greasemonkey script installation steps
- Edit the include/exclude URLs for the scripts. In most cases you would want to restrict the included URL to a specific Trac URL you visit on a daily basis.
Example of Include URLs::
- For twittrac.user.js...
- For twittrac-link.user.js
- This script tweaks the nav menu so it should be active all across your Trac: http://trac-hacks.org/*
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- 15:10:31 ento
- registering twittrac at trac-hacks