|Version 1 (modified by ChrisNelson, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Value Propagation Plugin
A configurable ticket change listener plugin that can update other fields or fields on other tickets when a ticket changes.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
-  by ChrisNelson on 2010-11-18 17:15:55
0.2 of the plugin.
- Pass options to methods in case they need additional configuration.
Filter the whole option list to those that apply to this
relationship. This is more useful -- but likely less efficient --
than passing the relationship name and letting the method get the
I'm not convinced my option filter is optimal.
- Add default handling to the suffix method.
With the previous change, the suffix method can now find a "default"
setting in configuration and go find a base value for ticket
creation. I don't (yet) see how this would help other existing
methods but it provides a richer environment for developing
additional methods and solves my problem with bootstrapping the
effective priority of children as they are created.
- Number the ticket comment for the value propagation properly and uniquely for reference and for ticket change and ticket deletion.
-  by ChrisNelson on 2010-11-01 20:43:07
Initial commit of 0.1 hack.
-  by ChrisNelson on 2010-11-01 20:11:11
New hack ValuePropagationPlugin, created by ChrisNelson