|Version 3 (modified by mrelbe, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Wiki Extras for Trac
This plugin is made for the upcoming Trac 0.13, and will be updated along with changes to Trac 0.13dev! (This plugin should work with Trac 0.12, but the visual impression will not be as intended.)
This plugin extends the Trac Wiki in several ways:
- Layout information on wiki pages using boxes. Four wiki processors are defined for creating boxes:
- box -- The core box processor.
- rbox -- Display a right aligned box to show side notes and warnings etc. This will probably be the most used box.
- newsbox -- Display news in a right aligned box. (This box corresponds to the well-known NewsFlashMacro)
- imagebox -- Display a single image with caption in a centered box.
- Decorate wiki pages with a huge set of modern icons via wiki markup (|name|), or the equivalent Icon macro, and as smileys (smiley characters are configurable).
- Decorate wiki text with the Color macro.
- Automatic highlighting of attentional phrases like FIXME and TODO (configurable).
- HTML 4.0 entities (named entities and numerical entities). (Same as in WikiGoodiesPlugin)
- Automatic replacement of common text idioms by their corresponding symbols (e.g. arrows, fractions, etc.) (Same as in WikiGoodiesPlugin, but configurable.)
Each feature can be disabled individually if needed.
The Fugue icon library, with more than 3.000 icons, is contained in this plugin for convenience (though installation time is taking a hit). The icons are released under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license, and can be used for any commercial or personal projects, but you may not lease, license or sublicense the icons. Some icons are Copyright (C) Yusuke Kamiyamane.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here. Code not yet uploaded!
There are 3 macros that can be used to show detailed instructions to wiki authors on how to use some of these features, suitable to be placed on one wiki page each:
Please also see the built in plugin documentation presented in the plugin admin panel of your Trac environment.
-  by rjollos on 2015-04-20 16:08:48
1.0dev: tag_svn_revision in setup.cfg is not supported in setuptools ≥ 10.
-  by mrelbe on 2014-12-09 01:59:42
WikiExtrasPlugin 1.0dev: CSS: Apply vertical margin only to first child content in a box.
-  by mrelbe on 2014-12-09 01:39:39
WikiExtrasPlugin 1.0dev: Sanitize macro attributes
Patch by Jun Omae, many thanks! Fixes #11593