|Version 11 (modified by rjollos, 14 months ago) (diff)|
Wysiwyg embedded editor
Note: superceded by TracWysiwygPlugin.
Wysiwyg editor embedded into trac that emits wiki syntax. see also t:#1682.
Demonstration Version, things missing
The following is missing in this demonstration version:
- "save", problem is the form_token from the original edit
<form id="edit" action="/wikiwyg/wiki/WikiStart" method="post"><div><input type="hidden" name="__FORM_TOKEN" value="1d57afadf8b49edc865c4ea8" />
- "wikiwyg.css" does not get loaded. somehow we did not understand 0.11 :)
- "Trac.js" has a method for converting HTML to trac wiki text: does not get applied, but the standard wikiwyg transformation happens.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download, Install, Configure
Enable it in "Admin", or in trac.ini with:
[components] wikiwyg.wikiwyg.tracwikiwygmodule = enabled
-  by ErikRose on 2007-02-28 06:03:22
- We now wikiwyg-ify wiki pages on page load. To edit, don't click Edit this page; double-click a wiki page's body text. Saving etc. aren't implemented yet.
- Trac.js is a template now, as it needs the base URL of the environment subbed into it.
- Implemented IRequestHandler to serve the new Trac.js template.
- Included Util.js on every page. addEvent() is in there, and we need it for registering the onload handler.
-  by ErikRose on 2007-02-27 23:01:28
Fixed a bug where none of our static resources could be got.
-  by ErikRose on 2007-02-27 22:24:47
setup.py and deletes:
- Deleted dead and useless templates. Their functionality is covered, between Trac.js and our IRequestFilter.
- Removed superfluous parentheses.
- Gave the wikiwyg library includer the potential to only include them where necessary.