|Version 7 (modified by ThurnerRupert, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Wysiwyg embedded editor
Note: This doesn't work yet, but we're making progress. 3/4/2007
Wysiwyg editor embedded into trac that emits wiki syntax. Demonstration version, as "save" not yet implemented.
see also t:#1682.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download, Install, Configure
Enable it in "Admin", or in trac.ini with:
[components] wikiwyg.wikiwyg.tracwikiwygmodule = enabled
Or download the zipped source from here.
-  by ErikRose on 2007-02-28 06:03:22
- We now wikiwyg-ify wiki pages on page load. To edit, don't click Edit this page; double-click a wiki page's body text. Saving etc. aren't implemented yet.
- Trac.js is a template now, as it needs the base URL of the environment subbed into it.
- Implemented IRequestHandler to serve the new Trac.js template.
- Included Util.js on every page. addEvent() is in there, and we need it for registering the onload handler.
-  by ErikRose on 2007-02-27 23:01:28
Fixed a bug where none of our static resources could be got.
-  by ErikRose on 2007-02-27 22:24:47
setup.py and deletes:
- Deleted dead and useless templates. Their functionality is covered, between Trac.js and our IRequestFilter.
- Removed superfluous parentheses.
- Gave the wikiwyg library includer the potential to only include them where necessary.