|Version 1 (modified by flox, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Run Trac as Windows Service
This a simple script to intall and run Trac as Windows service. It supports Start and Stop command, and log messages to event log.
This script design is inspired from TurboGears similar script.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Copy file to 'C:\Python23\Scripts\'
- Edit "CONSTANTS SECTION" inside the script
- Install service:
cd/d c:\python23\scripts ..\python tracservice.py install
- Run service
..\python tracservice.py start
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-20 03:01:38
- On L67 in OPTS each part of auth tuple should be enclosed in separate sets of quotes.
- Forgot to add quotes around string 'log' on L76.
- Since using tuple for auth, in add_auths() on L81 remove L82 and change input arg vals to info.
- base_path never had any default, so set its default to None after L132.
- Can't split None so move L162 into if block
- These are non-POSIX paths, so don't need to strip forward slashes, only backslashes.
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 11:30:57
Applied Trac 1.0 compatibility patch. Fixes #11584. Patch by bwanamarko.
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-13 11:23:30
Added source file that was attached to the project wiki page.