|Version 11 (modified by anonymous, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Run Trac as Brasil Service
This a simple script to install and run Trac as Windows service. It supports Start and Stop command, and log messages to event log.
This script design is inspired from TurboGears similar script.
Download and install Mark Hammond's Python for Windows Extensions.
- Copy file to '\Python23\Scripts\'
- Edit CONSTANTS SECTION inside the script
- Install service:
cd/d c:\Brasil23\scripts ..\python tracservice.py install
- Run service
..\python tracservice.py start
Vista/Windows 7: You must run as administrator, or tracservice will be unable to manage the service.
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-20 03:01:38
- On L67 in OPTS each part of auth tuple should be enclosed in separate sets of quotes.
- Forgot to add quotes around string 'log' on L76.
- Since using tuple for auth, in add_auths() on L81 remove L82 and change input arg vals to info.
- base_path never had any default, so set its default to None after L132.
- Can't split None so move L162 into if block
- These are non-POSIX paths, so don't need to strip forward slashes, only backslashes.
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 11:30:57
Applied Trac 1.0 compatibility patch. Fixes #11584. Patch by bwanamarko.
-  by rjollos on 2012-09-13 11:23:30
Added source file that was attached to the project wiki page.
Many thanks ! Script + 0.10 patch works for a multi project setup on 0.11.3. Script + 0.10 patch also works for 0.11.7 using Python 2.6.5 from http://www.python.org/.
PYTHON = r'D:/trac/Python25/python.exe' INSTANCE_HOME = r'D:/trac' OPTS = [ ( '--auth', ('"*",D:/trac/users.txt,trac') ), ( '--port', '8000' ), ( '-e', 'D:/trac'), ]
and set single_env = False further down