|Version 1 (modified by coling, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Work Log Plugin for Trac
This is a plugin that adds a Work Log capability to Trac.
Basically, it allows you to register the fact you have started work on a ticket which effectively allows you to clock on and clock off.
If the TimingAndEstimationPlugin is installed then when you clock off, the time spent on the ticket will be recorded.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
To be completed.
-  by rjollos on 2012-11-16 01:53:44
Fixes #10628 : Added missing import of datetime in api.py. Thanks to Bobby for the patch.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-23 21:32:18
Fixes #10532: Pass cnum to Ticket.save_changes as a string, which is what the method expect. This didn't cause a problem until Trac 1.0, however. Thanks to rj for the report.
-  by rjollos on 2012-10-02 03:33:16
- Renamed timeline_hook.py to timeline.py, with the goal of making the source code layout match the standard for Trac plugins.
- Fixed an error introduced in  due to a missing import.
As in , if your trac.ini file specifies the individual components to enable, you'll have to make the following change:
worklog.timeline_hook.worklogtimelineaddon = enabled
worklog.timeline.worklogtimelineeventprovider = enabled
- WorkLogPage.png (44.5 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- WorkLogUserPage.png (50.4 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- TicketPage-StopWork.png (24.6 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStarted.png (18.6 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStopped.png (17.5 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- WorkLogAdminPage.png (64.0 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip