|Version 1 (modified by coling, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Work Log Plugin for Trac
This is a plugin that adds a Work Log capability to Trac.
Basically, it allows you to register the fact you have started work on a ticket which effectively allows you to clock on and clock off.
If the TimingAndEstimationPlugin is installed then when you clock off, the time spent on the ticket will be recorded.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
To be completed.
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 12:53:08
Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
-  by rjollos on 2013-12-27 13:05:51
0.4dev: cnum paramter of Ticket.save_changes is deprecated since Trac 1.0. Refs #11459.
-  by rjollos on 2013-12-27 07:58:58
0.4dev: Use jQuery UI bundled with Trac for providing datepicker. Refs #9752.
- WorkLogPage.png (44.5 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- WorkLogUserPage.png (50.4 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- TicketPage-StopWork.png (24.6 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStarted.png (18.6 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStopped.png (17.5 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
- WorkLogAdminPage.png (64.0 KB) - added by rjollos 3 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip