|Version 2 (modified by coling, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Work Log Plugin for Trac
This is a plugin that adds a Work Log capability to Trac.
Basically, it allows you to register the fact you have started work on a ticket which effectively allows you to clock on and clock off.
If the TimingAndEstimationPlugin is installed then when you clock off, the time spent on the ticket will be recorded (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)
If you visit the Work Log page (a new navigation entry), you will see a list of people (developers) and which tickets they are currently working on. Work log events are also logged to the Timeline for a historical view.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN YET - THERE ARE SOME DATABASE SCHEMA CHANGES THAT I WANT TO IMPLEMENT AND DO NOT WANT TO WRITE A MORE COMPLEX SYSTEM TO MANAGE THIS - THIS WILL BE UPDATED IN A DAY OR TWO
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
To be completed.
-  by rjollos on 2014-06-18 10:15:34
Trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
-  by jun66j5 on 2014-04-08 18:14:50
WorkLogPlugin: fixed environment_created() not working on initenv (refs #11669)
-  by rjollos on 2014-02-19 12:53:08
Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using reindent.py.
- WorkLogPage.png (44.5 KB) - added by rjollos 4 years ago.
- WorkLogUserPage.png (50.4 KB) - added by rjollos 4 years ago.
- TicketPage-StopWork.png (24.6 KB) - added by rjollos 4 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStarted.png (18.6 KB) - added by rjollos 4 years ago.
- TicketPage-WorkStopped.png (17.5 KB) - added by rjollos 4 years ago.
- WorkLogAdminPage.png (64.0 KB) - added by rjollos 4 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip