|Version 4 (modified by olemis, 14 months ago) (diff)|
Apache Bloodhound support
Apache™ Bloodhound is built on top of Trac with the following goals in mind:
- Multiple Projects
- Easy to install
- User-friendly design
- All of Trac's power
There are two main aspects to consider when it comes to upgrading plugins for Bloodhound compatibility:
- Multiproduct architecture, especially for Bloodhound>=0.6
- Bootstrap styling introduced by BloodhoundTheme
- which means that plugins relying upon template filtering hacks quite probably might not work.
Below there is a list of plugins compatible with Apache™ Bloodhound. Read specific pages for further instructions.
- #10833 task: Bloodhound compatibilty for TracPastePlugin (Bootstrap styling) (closed: fixed)
- AccountManagerPlugin Account Manager Plugin
- IncludeMacro Include external resources in a wiki page
- PermRedirectPlugin Redirect users to the login screen on PermissionError.
- ThemeEnginePlugin Modular styles manager
- TocMacro Table of Contents Macro
- TracPastePlugin Add a pastebin component to Trac
- XmlRpcPlugin Trac XML-RPC Plugin
Also TracMercurial has been deployed on production servers successfully.