|Version 15 (modified by martin_s, 4 years ago) (diff)|
I'm a engineer for information technology from Germany. At the moment I'm doing my PhD at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
While I was programming mostly in Perl in the recent years I picked up Python after I got in contact with Trac a short while ago.
I like the simple plug-in interface of Trac and already programmed a couple of plug-ins and macros.
You can contact me under martin@….
My personal web site is http://www.scharrer-online.de/.
- AddHeadersPlugin Add HTML Headers to Trac Pages in a simple way
- AdvParseArgsPlugin Advanced Argument Parser for WikiMacros
- AttachmentNumMacro Link to Local Attachments by Number
- DashesSyntaxPlugin Wiki Syntax for EN and EM Dashes
- ExternalLinksNewWindowPlugin Open external links in new windows (XHTML conform)
- ExtractUrlPlugin Plug-in to extract URL from TracWiki links in Plug-ins and Macros
- GoogleMapMacro Insert a dynamic Google Map into wiki pages
- GoogleSitemapPlugin Google sitemap generator
- GoogleStaticMapMacro Insert a static Google Map as image
- GoogleWebmasterVerifyPlugin Send verification webpages for Google Webmaster Service
- ListOfWikiPagesMacro List all Wiki Pages with Author and Last Changed Date
- MindMapMacro Draw mind maps using wiki list syntax
- NumberedHeadlinesPlugin Wiki syntax for numbered headlines
- RenameUserPlugin Rename Trac user names
- ServerSideRedirectPlugin Server Side Redirect from a Wiki Page
- ShortcutIconPlugin Set any server file as shortcut icon, including handler for `/favicon.ico`.
- WatchlistPlugin Watchlist for Wikis and Tickets
- WikiCssPlugin Set CSS styles using a wiki page
Other hacks I contributed to
- AnnouncerPlugin -- Provided patches for better usage together with WatchlistPlugin (#5682)
- FreemindMacro Embeds Freemind mindmaps into wiki pages
Tickets I contributed to
- #3931 - defect - Doesn't work because of double slashes in URLs
- #3873 - enhancement - Filename as Headline
- #3938 - enhancement - Enhance code to resolve TracLinks
- #1714 - Request-a-Hack - Use wiki page to provide global CSS rules
- trac:#7798 - defect - trac-admin hotcopy dies on unreadable files
- trac:#7721 - enhancement - Allow cascaded definition lists
- trac:#7724 - enhancement - Allow user provided mime-type for attachments
- trac:#7728 - enhancement - Realm URL resolve function needed Trac Plugins
- trac:#2983 - reopened enhancement - Proposal to add util.parseargs