|Version 2 (modified by anonymous, 9 years ago) (diff)|
At Calyon in Paris (France), i use a Trac 1.0dev modified by cboos (vc-refactoring branch) with Apache 2.0.52 and python 2.3.5 on Windows Xp SP 1. We also use the Perforce server 2005.1 (many thanks to the reactivity of Perforce support).
At Home, i used the same Trac version with the tracd server and the Perforce server evaluation.
I'm interested in:
- Source Code Management (Perforce, Subversion)
- Continuous Integration (XP, automatic build, ...)
- Collaborative Groupware (Trac, wikis)
- Distributed calculation (Grid, CORBA, DCOM...)
- Computer Languages (C++, Perl, Python)