Changes between Initial Version and Version 6 of Ticket #4677
- Sep 7, 2012, 8:29:29 PM (4 years ago)
- Property Status changed from new to assigned
- Property Summary changed from AMP: Admin based chaining HtDigestStore & HtPasswdStore breaks configuration to [patch] Admin based chaining HtDigestStore & HtPasswdStore breaks configuration
- Property Keywords configuration conflict added
- Property Owner changed from pacopablo to hasienda
- Property Severity changed from normal to major
initial v6 1 1 I am running Trac 0.11 on Centos 5.2. 2 2 3 I installed AccountManagerPlugin and configured an HtDigestStore module using the file trac.htdigest. Got everything working. Playing with chaining stores together (eventual goal is HtDigest + LDAP), I enabled the HtPasswdStore and then visited /trac/admin/accounts/config to configure. I set priority of HtDigestStore to 1 and priority of HtPasswdStore to 2 and set the file for HtPasswdStore to trac.htpasswd. 3 I installed AccountManagerPlugin and configured an . 4 4 5 5 Clicked on save. 6 6 7 Visited the filename field for HtDigestStore and it had changed from trac.htdigest to trac.htpasswd. 7 Visited the filename field for . 8 8 9 9 Now it maybe that these two modules cannot be chained. For instance, the ini file only specifies ONE password_file, not two.