May 23, 2005:
- 6:33 AM Ticket #14 (AddCommentMacro - Not working with latest Trac's trunk) closed by
- fixed: Now working thanks to Emmanuel Blot.
- 6:21 AM Changeset  by
Added contributions by Michel Jouvin:
titleindexoption which produces a one line summary per page.
- Default empty macro call now strips the top-level page heading, just displaying sub-headings.
May 20, 2005:
- 6:23 PM Ticket #12 (FootNoteMacro - FootNoteMacro reference id's are not unique) closed by
- wontfix:  coalesces identical references into a single foot-note. Won't …
- 6:22 PM Changeset  by
Foot-notes are now coalesced into a single entry if identical.
- 5:52 PM Changeset  by
Rolled back Michel's changes until the issues have been fixed.
- 5:47 PM Changeset  by
Whoops, top-level <ol> missing.
- 5:44 PM Changeset  by
Reverted part of the patch from Michel Jouvin as it had issues with multi-page
- 5:18 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Michel Jouvin:
- Correct handling of parameters (like inline) when no page is explicitly specified (means current page)
- Suppress level 1 header when the TOC for the current page (no page specified in parameters) is displayed.
May 17, 2005:
- 3:59 PM Changeset  by
AddComment updated for Trac trunk. An anonymous user submitted it.