Dec 14, 2005:
- 8:46 PM Ticket #98 (Graphviz plugin wiki pages are not exportable) created by
- When using trac-admin to export a wiki page that contains the …
- 8:43 PM UnixGroupsPlugin edited by
- Title isnt a link (diff)
- 8:42 PM Changeset  by
Oops, forgot to check this in before
- 8:33 PM UnixGroupsPlugin edited by
- Fixing example (diff)
- 8:32 PM Changeset  by
- 8:29 PM UnixGroupsPlugin created by
- New hack UnixGroupsPlugin, created by coderanger
- 8:29 PM Changeset  by
- 8:18 PM coderanger edited by
- 8:18 PM coderanger edited by
- 1:46 PM Ticket #97 (encoding problem on Debian with trac.cgi) created by
- Actually it seems to be defective (for the first bytes). Here is my …
- 7:13 AM Changeset  by
cleaned up the new logging calls by changing the initial log messages for the id, processors and formats to info instead of debug. adding error log messages whenever configuration problems are detected.
- 5:49 AM Changeset  by
initial work in using os.popen instead of os.system for the process control. this allows for the capture and display of any errors that the graphviz programs may produce.
- 5:41 AM Changeset  by
added a branch for the v0.4 work.
- 5:40 AM Changeset  by
added a tag for the v0.3 release
- 5:38 AM Changeset  by
added tags and branches directories to allow control of changes made to the source.
- 3:10 AM metatag edited by
- 2:17 AM Ticket #96 (Should the title of default reports in db_default.py be translated ?) created by
- Actually, it's not the case : * 'Active Tickets' (line 161) * …
- 1:57 AM Ticket #95 (http_date should *not* be translated) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 1:57 AM Changeset  by
- http_date is not translated anymore
- minor change: due date for Milestones
- 1:48 AM Ticket #82 (allow the admin to configure cache size and cache file count limits) closed by
- 1:48 AM Changeset  by
Added cache manager to keep the cache directory under control, references #82. Added logging messages at the debug level. Remove the tmp file after graphviz creates the new image.
- 1:47 AM Changeset  by
- Fix edge case in ListTypes macro. Closes #94
- 1:34 AM Ticket #95 (http_date should *not* be translated) created by
- If you translate http_date (utils.py), then you break the RSS …
- 12:53 AM Ticket #94 (Macro ListTypes failed under Trac 0.9.2) closed by
- worksforme: Are you using the TracHacksPlugin? It works fine here and with the …
- 12:48 AM WikiStart edited by
- Removed closed ticket from poll (diff)
Dec 13, 2005:
- 5:14 PM Ticket #94 (Macro ListTypes failed under Trac 0.9.2) created by
- Since I've updated my insatllation to 0.9.2 I'm getting this error if …
Dec 12, 2005:
- 12:38 AM Ticket #79 (ZIP download link for folders in repo browser) closed by
- worksforme: Thanks for the info. I don't know what the policy is here, but I …
Dec 11, 2005:
- 1:07 AM Changeset  by
sending first version
Dec 9, 2005:
- 9:59 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- add python binding (diff)
- 6:22 PM Ticket #93 (Unsupported SCM "p4") closed by
- fixed: Resolved: Was missing P4Python-0.6.win32-py2.3.exe
- 5:12 PM Ticket #93 (Unsupported SCM "p4") created by
- I have been trying to set this plugin up and keep getting this error: …
- 12:29 PM Ticket #92 (TocMacro can not work in Japanese title) created by
- In Japanese, TocMacro can not work. So, I make a patch. Please check …
- 12:01 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- add description and bug/features heading (diff)
- 8:44 AM Changeset  by
New hack GalleryPlugin, created by brucec
- 4:37 AM Ticket #91 (Consideration of spaces in path for windows) created by
- On windows, graphviz commands are installed into `"C:\Program …
- 1:07 AM Ticket #75 (invalid base dn handling) closed by
- fixed: Fixed up in . However, tests have not been updated, please let …
- 1:04 AM Changeset  by
Apply patch from <firstname.lastname@example.org> with minor changes. Thanks !
Dec 8, 2005:
- 5:36 PM Changeset  by
added .exe when checking that graphviz programs exist on win32 platforms. references #90.
- 5:25 PM Ticket #90 (Checking for executables on win32 needs to use the .exe extension.) created by
- When checking for the existance of the graphviz programs on win32 …
- 2:56 PM TracHacksPlugin edited by
- 2:50 PM Changeset  by
Initial commit of TracHacksPlugin.
- 2:46 PM TracHacksPlugin created by
- New hack TracHacksPlugin, created by athomas
- 2:46 PM Changeset  by
Dec 7, 2005:
- 11:10 PM Ticket #87 (web service extension) closed by
- 11:08 PM Changeset  by
better handling of branch in get_history
- 9:42 PM Ticket #83 (Allow the user to specify the image type) closed by
- fixed: There is now a out_format parameter to the [graphviz] section in …
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
Changed the output format names to lower case since uppercase is not supported.
- 8:55 PM Changeset  by
Integrated Kilian Cavalotti's patch to allow for diagram specific output formatting.
- 8:01 PM Changeset  by
converted tabs to spaces.
- 7:38 PM Changeset  by
Applied Kilian Cavalotti's patch to allow the default output format to be specified in the trac.ini configuration file.