Dec 15, 2005:
- 11:33 PM Changeset  by
Corrected text describing the wiki: link.
- 11:31 PM Changeset  by
Added note about the trac wiki links now being supported.
- 11:22 PM Changeset  by
Added expansion of Trac wiki links to the URL sections of graphviz diagrams. Added GraphvizExamples/WikiLinks with some examples.
- 10:03 PM TicketBoxMacro edited by
- spelling (diff)
- 6:00 PM Changeset  by
fixed the image map problem when using png anti aliasing. fixed load_examples.py to be able to find the graphviz examples in directories other than the working directory. added a top level Readme.txt to provide an overview of the repository.
- 6:55 AM Ticket #101 (GraphvizPlugin - Allow for Trac wiki links in graphviz URL links.) created by
- Inside a graphviz diagram, a URL of the form: […] These should be …
- 6:42 AM Ticket #100 (GraphvizPlugin - Image maps are shifted when png antialias is turned on.) created by
- It looks as if the image map coordinates are off when the rsvg program …
- 6:13 AM Ticket #98 (GraphvizPlugin - Graphviz plugin wiki pages are not exportable) closed by
- wontfix: This looks to have been a bug in Trac. Updating to the latest revision …
- 5:52 AM Ticket #99 (TracHacks - Hack download link should be configurable for a specific release) closed by
- wontfix: This would be difficult using the current mechanism. Currently it just …
- 5:32 AM Ticket #85 (GraphvizPlugin - Show the user any errors that the graphviz programs may produce.) closed by
- fixed: Release v0.4 now used popen2 to control and communicate with the …
- 5:30 AM Ticket #84 (GraphvizPlugin - allow the user to set the default graph, node and edge attributes.) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed with release v0.4.
- 5:30 AM Ticket #91 (GraphvizPlugin - Consideration of spaces in path for windows) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed with v0.4.
- 5:16 AM Ticket #99 (TracHacks - Hack download link should be configurable for a specific release) created by
- It would be nice to allow users to only download a specific directory …
- 5:05 AM Changeset  by
Added additional change comments for the error messages and spaces in program paths.
- 4:54 AM Changeset  by
Removed the 0.9 directories.
- 4:53 AM Changeset  by
Removed the extra 0.9 directory since it does not seem to be needed.
- 4:51 AM Changeset  by
Updated the new release version number in the setup.py and ReleaseNotes.txt files
- 4:48 AM GraphvizPlugin edited by
- 4:41 AM Changeset  by
Tagged release v0.4 and created a new working branch for v0.5
- 4:38 AM Changeset  by
merged branches/0.9/v0.4 changes r182:192 into the trunk (0.9).
- 3:59 AM Changeset  by
Image maps are now only created if the graphviz code contains URL=.
- 3:50 AM Changeset  by
Added examples to the egg setup, sorta. They don't seem to be included in the egg yet. Added load_examples.py to load the Graphviz examples into a trac environment. Corrected the image map creation to use cmap instead of cmapx.
- 3:00 AM Changeset  by
Merged Kilian's v0.3d patch into the code. Added a ReleaseNotes.txt file that contains the list of changes for a particular release.
- 2:21 AM UnixGroupsPlugin edited by
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
added some graphviz examples
Dec 14, 2005:
- 11:44 PM Changeset  by
checkpoint for v0.4 development
- 7:46 PM Ticket #98 (GraphvizPlugin - Graphviz plugin wiki pages are not exportable) created by
- When using trac-admin to export a wiki page that contains the …
- 7:43 PM UnixGroupsPlugin edited by
- Title isnt a link (diff)
- 7:42 PM Changeset  by
Oops, forgot to check this in before
- 7:33 PM UnixGroupsPlugin edited by
- Fixing example (diff)
- 7:32 PM Changeset  by
- 7:29 PM UnixGroupsPlugin created by
- New hack UnixGroupsPlugin, created by coderanger
- 7:29 PM Changeset  by
- 7:18 PM coderanger edited by
- 7:18 PM coderanger edited by
- 12:46 PM Ticket #97 (TracFrenchTranslation - encoding problem on Debian with trac.cgi) created by
- Actually it seems to be defective (for the first bytes). Here is my …
- 6:13 AM Changeset  by
cleaned up the new logging calls by changing the initial log messages for the id, processors and formats to info instead of debug. adding error log messages whenever configuration problems are detected.
- 4:49 AM Changeset  by
initial work in using os.popen instead of os.system for the process control. this allows for the capture and display of any errors that the graphviz programs may produce.
- 4:41 AM Changeset  by
added a branch for the v0.4 work.
- 4:40 AM Changeset  by
added a tag for the v0.3 release
- 4:38 AM Changeset  by
added tags and branches directories to allow control of changes made to the source.
- 2:10 AM metatag edited by
- 1:17 AM Ticket #96 (TracFrenchTranslation - Should the title of default reports in db_default.py be translated ?) created by
- Actually, it's not the case : * 'Active Tickets' (line 161) * …
- 12:57 AM Ticket #95 (TracFrenchTranslation - http_date should *not* be translated) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 12:57 AM Changeset  by
http_dateis not translated anymore
- minor change: due date for Milestones
- 12:48 AM Ticket #82 (GraphvizPlugin - allow the admin to configure cache size and cache file count limits) closed by
- 12:48 AM Changeset  by
Added cache manager to keep the cache directory under control, references #82. Added logging messages at the debug level. Remove the tmp file after graphviz creates the new image.
- 12:47 AM Changeset  by
- Fix edge case in ListTypes macro. Closes #94
- 12:34 AM Ticket #95 (TracFrenchTranslation - http_date should *not* be translated) created by
- If you translate http_date (utils.py), then you break the RSS …
Dec 13, 2005:
- 11:53 PM Ticket #94 (TracHacksPlugin - Macro ListTypes failed under Trac 0.9.2) closed by
- worksforme: Are you using the TracHacksPlugin? It works fine here and with the …
- 11:48 PM WikiStart edited by
- Removed closed ticket from poll (diff)
- 4:14 PM Ticket #94 (TracHacksPlugin - Macro ListTypes failed under Trac 0.9.2) created by
- Since I've updated my insatllation to 0.9.2 I'm getting this error if …
Dec 11, 2005:
- 11:38 PM Ticket #79 (Request-a-Hack - ZIP download link for folders in repo browser) closed by
- worksforme: Thanks for the info. I don't know what the policy is here, but I …
- 12:07 AM Changeset  by
sending first version
Dec 9, 2005:
- 8:59 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- add python binding (diff)
- 5:22 PM Ticket #93 (PerforcePlugin - Unsupported SCM "p4") closed by
- fixed: Resolved: Was missing P4Python-0.6.win32-py2.3.exe
- 4:12 PM Ticket #93 (PerforcePlugin - Unsupported SCM "p4") created by
- I have been trying to set this plugin up and keep getting this error: …
- 11:29 AM Ticket #92 (TocMacro - TocMacro can not work in Japanese title) created by
- In Japanese, TocMacro can not work. So, I make a patch. Please check …
- 11:01 AM PerforcePlugin edited by
- add description and bug/features heading (diff)
- 7:44 AM Changeset  by
New hack GalleryPlugin, created by brucec
- 3:37 AM Ticket #91 (GraphvizPlugin - Consideration of spaces in path for windows) created by
- On windows, graphviz commands are installed into `"C:\Program …
- 12:07 AM Ticket #75 (LdapPlugin - invalid base dn handling) closed by
- fixed: Fixed up in . However, tests have not been updated, please let …
- 12:04 AM Changeset  by
Apply patch from <email@example.com> with minor changes. Thanks !
Dec 8, 2005:
- 4:36 PM Changeset  by
added .exe when checking that graphviz programs exist on win32 platforms. references #90.
- 4:25 PM Ticket #90 (GraphvizPlugin - Checking for executables on win32 needs to use the .exe extension.) created by
- When checking for the existance of the graphviz programs on win32 …
- 1:56 PM TracHacksPlugin edited by
- 1:50 PM Changeset  by
Initial commit of TracHacksPlugin.
- 1:46 PM TracHacksPlugin created by
- New hack TracHacksPlugin, created by athomas
- 1:46 PM Changeset  by