Mar 15, 2006:
- 10:13 PM Changeset  by
Adding .egg of 0.1
- 10:12 PM Changeset  by
- 10:08 PM Changeset  by
New hack SysCssPlugin, created by coderanger
- 8:41 PM Ticket #221 (Patch for 0.9.3) created by
- The existing patch doesn't apply cleanly on 0.9.3 or 0.9.4. Here's a …
- 4:50 PM Ticket #180 (changing password creates double entries in password file) reopened by
- Don't close the ticket until your patch has been committed or it will …
- 12:10 PM Ticket #220 (ImportError: No module named Notify) created by
- […] […]
- 11:58 AM Ticket #180 (changing password creates double entries in password file) closed by
- fixed: Hi! the problem in in htfile.py, a wrong indent followed by a wrong …
- 2:09 AM Changeset  by
Untested fix for #200
- 12:05 AM Ticket #219 (fields property "mandatory" for standard and customized fields) closed by
- wontfix: This is implemented in the t:WorkFlow system, slated for inclusion in …
Mar 14, 2006:
- 8:08 PM Ticket #219 (fields property "mandatory" for standard and customized fields) created by
- for fields, and customized fields, there should be a possibility to …
- 4:26 PM 0.10 edited by
- 9:02 AM EmoticonsPlugin edited by
- 9:00 AM PyDocPlugin edited by
- 8:26 AM user edited by
- 7:53 AM Changeset  by
- Bumped version to 0.2
- 7:48 AM Changeset  by
- Fix bug introduced with ListTagged union/intersection code.
- 7:25 AM Changeset  by
- Improved font size selection algorithm for tag cloud. Gives a smoother scale, though no longer directionally proportional.
- Added index.cloud.smallest and index.cloud.biggest options to trac.ini.
- 4:30 AM Changeset  by
- TaggingSystem query methods must now return set() objects.
- Added operation=intersection argument to ListTagged for displaying the intersection of objects tagged with each tag.
- 3:13 AM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- 2:53 AM WikiStart edited by
- Notification spam (diff)
- 2:22 AM TicketDeletePlugin created by
- New hack TicketDeletePlugin, created by coderanger
- 2:22 AM Changeset  by
- 12:27 AM Changeset  by
- Migrated XML-RPC interface to tags API.
Mar 13, 2006:
- 5:22 PM Ticket #218 (graphviz breaks MacroList in 0.9.4r1) created by
- Adding the graphviz egg changes MacroList's output to: […]
- 3:29 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed bug in use of name_link. Subsequently renamed it to name_details.
- Added trac.ini options for customising the /tags display. See web_ui.py for details.
- 1:29 PM Changeset  by
- Fix for exception thrown by tag cloud when there are no tags.
- 1:22 PM WikiStart edited by
- 12:07 PM WikiStart edited by
- 12:05 PM WikiStart edited by
- 11:57 AM Changeset  by
- Factored out wiki-specific tag implementation into tractags.wiki.
- Exclude tags/ (system) wiki pages from ListTagged listings.
- 11:40 AM WikiStart edited by
- Migrated to tags plugin (diff)
- 11:33 AM tutorial edited by
- 11:32 AM theme edited by
- 11:32 AM script edited by
- 11:32 AM plugin edited by
- 11:31 AM patch edited by
- 11:31 AM macro edited by
- 11:23 AM Changeset  by
- Added a /tags URL space. Top-level displays the full tag cloud, while sub-paths display a generic ListTags(.) type page.
- Also added a metanav Tag Index which links to the tag cloud.
- Added TagEngine.get_tag_link(tag) which either returns links to a wiki page with the tag name, or a link to the /tags/ URL space.
- Converted all of the macros to use the get_tag_link() method.
- Fixed parseargs so all objects are strings. Conversion to float was truncating 0.10 => 0.1. Not good.
- 11:10 AM Changeset  by
- Using new tags API.
- 7:35 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed a bug with NULL columns in ticket tagging.
- More optimisations. This has sped up the ticket tagging considerably.
- 5:22 AM Changeset  by
Now the plugin installer handles entry point based plugins for the auto-disabling.
- 12:18 AM Changeset  by
Updated to trunk:3004 (Trac 0.10-pre w/ WSGI)
Mar 12, 2006:
- 11:15 PM Changeset  by
Now using easy_install to take care of the plugin installation.
- 3:30 PM Changeset  by
- Fix for a type conversion bug in the ticket system.
- 3:00 PM Changeset  by
- Made WikiTags into its own plugin so it can be disabled explicitly if desired.
- Use a more intelligent splitting method for ticket keywords.
- Sped up ticket tag retrieval by using direct SQL rather than the data abstraction model.
- ListTagged no longer shows headings by default. They can be enabled by passing showheadings=true.
- Fixed some bugs with display of page titles.
- 11:53 AM Changeset  by
- Styled TagCloud properly.
- 11:39 AM Ticket #217 (ListTags and TagCloud for keywords, email addresses) closed by
- fixed: The ticket tagging is available in [tags151]. The API could be …
- 11:34 AM Changeset  by
- Added a tag system for the ticket module, layered on top of the ticket keywords field.
- Finished porting all of the old macros to the new API. I hope I got most of the semantics right.
- Using CSS for all of the macros now, so their output can be customised easily.
- Added a Python lexer based argument parser.
- 6:57 AM Changeset  by
New plugins are now installed as disabled.
Mar 11, 2006:
- 11:03 PM Ticket #217 (ListTags and TagCloud for keywords, email addresses) created by
- Keywords and email addresses (like tags) can be arbitrary, so they can …
- 10:57 PM Changeset  by
Updating from XML-RPC works, as does installing plugins.
- 10:48 PM Ticket #216 (can't register) created by
- When I try to register, I get: Oops… Trac detected an internal error: …
- 1:02 PM Ticket #215 (MacroList is broken by WikiGoodies [.9 or 1.0] Egg in Trac 0.9.4) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix the get_macro_description methods. Closes #215.
- 1:02 PM Changeset  by
Fix the get_macro_description methods. Closes #215.
- 9:34 AM TracHacksPlugin edited by
- Updated to 0.10 (diff)
- 9:31 AM Changeset  by
- Bumped to 0.10
- Added XML-RPC interface.
- 9:04 AM Changeset  by
- Added anchors for RPC namespaces
- 8:10 AM Changeset  by
- Minor tweaks
- 4:40 AM WikiStart edited by
- 4:36 AM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- Updated source links (diff)
- 4:34 AM Changeset  by
- Changed version in repo to better reflect reality.
- 4:33 AM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- Update installation documentation (diff)
- 4:27 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed Wiki component permission issue.
- 4:22 AM WikiStart edited by
- Updated to latest trunk, re-enabled XmlRpcPlugin (diff)
- 4:11 AM InterWiki edited by
- Typo fix (diff)
- 3:47 AM Ticket #214 (HTML Emails) closed by
- wontfix: I think it would be more appropriate to raise this on [t:WikiStart …
- 3:37 AM Changeset  by
- Synced RPC search with trunk changes
- 2:52 AM Ticket #199 (Internal error on search: 'list' object has no attribute 'split') closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Updated for trunk changes, fixes #199
- 2:52 AM Changeset  by
- Updated for trunk changes, fixes #199
- 1:46 AM Ticket #203 (tracebacks loading trac pages with ldapplugin enabled) closed by
- duplicate: Sorry for the late delay. This is a duplicate of #200, I'll fix it, …
- 1:33 AM Changeset  by
Basic interface stuff
- 12:18 AM Changeset  by
- 12:16 AM HackInstallPlugin created by
- New hack HackInstallPlugin, created by coderanger
- 12:16 AM Changeset  by
Mar 10, 2006:
- 7:33 PM Ticket #215 (MacroList is broken by WikiGoodies [.9 or 1.0] Egg in Trac 0.9.4) created by
- Putting the egg in yields: Error: Macro MacroList(None) failed …
- 4:31 PM Changeset  by
- 4:28 PM TracCasPlugin created by
- New hack TracCasPlugin, created by coderanger
- 4:28 PM Changeset  by
- 4:12 PM Ticket #214 (HTML Emails) created by
- HTML Email Notification of tickets. The emails are illegible in …
- 3:28 PM devil created by
- New user devil registered
- 8:42 AM Changeset  by
first commit maybe stable
- 8:40 AM Changeset  by
New hack EzProduceScript, created by token
- 6:20 AM Changeset  by
- 6:18 AM PeerReviewPlugin created by
- New hack PeerReviewPlugin, created by Team5
- 6:18 AM Changeset  by
New hack PeerReviewPlugin, created by Team5
- 1:43 AM Ticket #213 ([PATCH] 0.9 doesnt work as is) created by
- IFNULL doesnt exist in postgres, so that errors. This way is more …
- 1:38 AM tyardley created by
- New user tyardley registered
Mar 9, 2006:
- 8:10 AM Changeset  by
New email2trac version 0.5.4
- 7:50 AM Changeset  by
- Removed some obsolete code
- 7:45 AM Ticket #210 (Attachments directory with a leading space) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the info. I will release a new version ;-)
- 7:38 AM Ticket #212 (Spell-check in wiki and ticket descriptions) reopened by
- Saying there are other ways of doing it does't mean this is a bad …
- 7:32 AM Ticket #212 (Spell-check in wiki and ticket descriptions) closed by
- worksforme: There are many browser based Spell checkers. E.g. the Google Toolbar …
- 5:35 AM TicketBoxMacro edited by
- Fix broken image link (diff)
- 4:44 AM Ticket #212 (Spell-check in wiki and ticket descriptions) created by
- It would be quite useful to have some sort of spell-check built into …
- 1:20 AM Changeset  by
Minor fix to patch
- 1:18 AM Changeset  by
Removed build/ and siteconfig.py from diff
- 1:16 AM Changeset  by
Removed dead code and fixed another try/except
- 1:13 AM Changeset  by
Modified try/execpt blocks per request from cmlenz
- 12:40 AM Changeset  by
Removed changes from db/util.py and included them in db/postgres_backend.py
Mar 8, 2006:
- 9:17 PM Ticket #211 (Option to include Milestone Description field contents in the ...) created by
- We are just starting to use Trac, but we use a simple numbered …
- 6:11 PM WikiCalendarMacro edited by
- added version with new features (diff)
- 4:57 PM Changeset  by
[trac 2940] introduced an incompatible change in the ISearchSource interface. This is a possible way to fix this problem for plugins implementing that interface.
- 3:34 PM EmailtoTracScript edited by
- 3:33 PM Changeset  by
- New version
- Added message for testing purpose
- 12:48 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed an bug for 0.9, there was a space in front of the ' ticket' directory.
- 8:25 AM Ticket #207 (Links to sections on other wiki pages) closed by
- fixed: Wasn't aware that this functionality was present in Trac by default... …
- 8:18 AM Ticket #210 (Attachments directory with a leading space) created by
- For some reason when I email a ticket with an attachment the directory …