Jun 15, 2006:
- 10:55 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- 8:53 PM gunnar created by
- New user gunnar registered
- 8:48 PM Changeset  by
- 8:45 PM Ticket #442 (AccountManagerPlugin - [patch] Add email verification for new/changed email addresses) created by
- It would be nice if new registered users could be verified by mail. …
- 8:11 PM Changeset  by
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- 7:44 PM Changeset  by
- 7:43 PM Changeset  by
Got a basic chart drawing with the wz_jsgraphics library from http://www.sbmkpm.com/
- 7:35 PM Ticket #258 (EmailtoTracScript - Commenting on existing tickets) reopened by
- I've made the changes described above and I still can't reply to the …
- 6:54 PM Changeset  by
Moving development to a new machine.
- 4:59 PM Ticket #367 (AccountManagerPlugin - Permission denied FC5 Apache 2.2 htdigest) closed by
- worksforme: Fedora Core comes with SELinux enabled by default. You need to …
- 3:45 PM Changeset  by
- Configurable file extention handling.
- DOXYGEN_VIEW permission checking.
- Configurable Mainnav button text.
- Doxygen search redirection.
- Hope functional putting under /doxygen/ prefix.
- 12:52 PM Changeset  by
- 11:12 AM Ticket #439 (TocMacro - TocMacro broken by Trac r3408) closed by
- duplicate: #441
- 10:06 AM Changeset  by
- 7:35 AM Changeset  by
Got batch job and database update working.
- 4:39 AM Ticket #441 (TocMacro - 0.10-incompatibility: Broken.) created by
- With Trac trunk (r3411) it stopped working with KeyError (check …
- 1:41 AM Ticket #440 (DiscussionPlugin - Admin menu with DISCUSSION_MODIFY permission only.) created by
- The Admin menu is displayed and the user to whom TRAC_ADMIN permission …
- 1:24 AM Ticket #439 (TocMacro - TocMacro broken by Trac r3408) created by
- Trac trunk change [t3408] causes TocMacro to break.
- 12:32 AM Ticket #383 (TocMacro - 0.10-incompatibility: No TOCs on main wiki page, and preview mode oddities.) reopened by
- Scratch that, not awake yet.
- 12:20 AM Ticket #410 (TocMacro - tocmacro page gets an error ...) closed by
- fixed: trac-hacks.org has been upgraded and ToCs are back working again.
- 12:19 AM Ticket #383 (TocMacro - 0.10-incompatibility: No TOCs on main wiki page, and preview mode oddities.) closed by
- invalid: Works? Weird.
Jun 14, 2006:
- 11:21 PM caio1982 edited by
- adding my personal information (diff)
- 5:41 PM EggCookingTutorial edited by
- Remove warning about being out-of-date - is now up-to-date. (diff)
- 5:38 PM EggCookingTutorial/AdvancedEggCooking2 edited by
- Wrap overly long Python source lines. Change <img> tag into an … (diff)
- 5:35 PM EggCookingTutorial/AdvancedEggCooking edited by
- Update ITemplateProvider.get_templates_dirs docstring, and move the … (diff)
- 5:30 PM EggCookingTutorial/BasicEggCooking edited by
- Wrap an overly long Python source line (diff)
- 4:57 PM EggCookingTutorial/BasicEggCooking edited by
- Update requirement to Trac 0.9.5, since I've just tested the code in … (diff)
- 3:51 PM Changeset  by
- 3:48 PM Changeset  by
Added initial files.
- 3:42 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 3:38 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin created by
- New hack ScrumBurndownPlugin, created by sambloomquist
- 3:38 PM Changeset  by
- 10:43 AM news/2006-06-14-wiki-page-as-pdf-plugin-enabled edited by
- 9:43 AM Blog: Wiki page as PDF plugin enabled edited by
- 8:54 AM news/2006-06-14-wiki-page-as-pdf-plugin-enabled created by
- 8:50 AM Changeset  by
Encode HTML to UTF-8 before writing to disk.
- 8:33 AM Changeset  by
Rest of rename to
- 8:30 AM Changeset  by
Renaming plugin to
- 7:54 AM Blog: Wiki page as PDF plugin enabled created by
- 6:49 AM Changeset  by
- 6:46 AM Changeset  by
New hack PageToPdfPlugin, created by athomas
- 1:12 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- you don't need to enable all the components to use the login form (diff)
Jun 13, 2006:
- 9:52 PM caio1982 created by
- New user caio1982 registered
- 6:41 PM Changeset  by
The gullible authentication plugin
- 6:26 PM Changeset  by
New hack GullibleAuthenticationPlugin, created by HectorPetelbaum
- 6:17 PM BadContent created by
- Bad content
- 6:14 PM Ticket #438 (BasicFieldValidationPatch - upload the patch code) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #438
- 6:14 PM Changeset  by
- 6:13 PM Changeset  by
- 6:12 PM Ticket #438 (BasicFieldValidationPatch - upload the patch code) created by
- Upload the first revision of the patched code to Subversion.
- 5:53 PM Changeset  by
New hack BasicFieldValidationPatch, created by sambloomquist
- 5:47 PM sambloomquist created by
- New user sambloomquist registered
- 3:25 PM maxb created by
- New user maxb registered
- 2:10 PM Ticket #318 (DiscussionPlugin - Discussion plugin does not work) closed by
- wontfix: Installation instruction updated, but I don't think there this problem …
- 1:13 PM Ticket #432 (DiscussionPlugin - The addition of a forum group cannot be performed.) closed by
- fixed: Oops, didn't notice that admin.py wasn't under version control. Fixed …
- 1:12 PM Changeset  by
- But #432 fix.
- 12:55 PM Changeset  by
- 12:46 PM Changeset  by
New hack VisitCouterMacro, created by Blackhex
- 12:34 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 12:33 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 7:05 AM WikiRenamePlugin edited by
- Add easy_install tag (diff)
- 6:20 AM Changeset  by
More setup.py files, yay!
- 5:42 AM Changeset  by
New setup.py files again
- 4:29 AM Ticket #437 (Request-a-Hack - ticket dependency) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #T886.
- 3:08 AM Ticket #437 (Request-a-Hack - ticket dependency) created by
- It would be great to have one issue be the 'blocker' of another issue, …
- 3:04 AM Mondongo created by
- New user Mondongo registered
- 2:54 AM Changeset  by
- 2:50 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
Jun 12, 2006:
- 5:35 PM Ticket #318 (DiscussionPlugin - Discussion plugin does not work) reopened by
- Just like the original reporter, I can not make the plugin work. …
- 1:48 PM Ticket #436 (Request-a-Hack - List missing wiki pages) closed by
- invalid: Argh, there already is one! But I missed it.
- 1:18 PM Ticket #436 (Request-a-Hack - List missing wiki pages) created by
- I would like a macro that outputs a list of WikiWords in the TracWiki …
- 11:29 AM Ticket #391 (DoxygenPlugin - `DoxygenPlugin` object has no attribute `get_htdocs_dirs`) reopened by
- (and therefore reopening it)
- 11:19 AM Ticket #391 (DoxygenPlugin - `DoxygenPlugin` object has no attribute `get_htdocs_dirs`) closed by
- fixed: Since DoxygenPlugin is an ITemplateProvider, it needs to implement the …
- 11:15 AM Ticket #381 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - Smiley are not displayed) closed by
- worksforme: Turns out that the DoxygenPlugin did not implement the …
- 9:12 AM athomas edited by
- 9:06 AM news/2006-06-12-ditched-mod_python-for-mod_fastcgi created by
- 8:59 AM TinyMceWikiPlugin edited by
- Escaped TinyMce (diff)
- 8:06 AM Blog: Ditched mod_python for mod_fastcgi created by
- 4:43 AM Changeset  by
multicall()fix plus log
xmlrpclib.Faults thrown during procedure calls.
- 4:40 AM Ticket #435 (XmlRpcPlugin - Add a `wikiToHtml()` call) created by
- Pass the method Wiki formatted text and output HTML.
- 4:39 AM Ticket #434 (XmlRpcPlugin - Translate all times to UTC) created by
- All times should be in UTC, converted to/from localtime during transport.
- 3:40 AM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- Updated examples (diff)
Jun 11, 2006:
- 11:59 PM Changeset  by
Fix up issues introduced with full support for Unicode in Trac.
PermissionStore may show some troubles.
- 8:44 PM boerst created by
- New user boerst registered
- 7:14 PM LdapPluginTests edited by
- Fix up ACL syntax for recent OpenLDAP server (2.3.x) (diff)
- 6:19 PM LdapPluginTests edited by
- Add LDAP common error list (diff)
- 5:02 PM Ticket #433 (EmailtoTracScript - Strip signatures) created by
It would be nice if
email2traccould strip mail signatures.
- 1:26 PM Ticket #431 (DiscussionPlugin - The display of the registration time of each topic.) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in chageset 846.
- 1:22 PM Changeset  by
- Enhancement #431 implementation.
- 12:13 PM Ticket #432 (DiscussionPlugin - The addition of a forum group cannot be performed.) created by
- Although it is a thing that a forum group can be added via …
- 12:07 PM Ticket #431 (DiscussionPlugin - The display of the registration time of each topic.) created by
- When we display the contents of the topic, please display the …
- 11:43 AM Ticket #430 (DiscussionPlugin - Create New Forum Failure) closed by
- fixed: Another needless mistake. Fixed in 845.
- 11:40 AM Changeset  by
- Bug #430 fix.
- 11:30 AM Ticket #430 (DiscussionPlugin - Create New Forum Failure) created by
- After installing Revision844, if it is going to perform the addition …
- 10:21 AM Ticket #397 (DiscussionPlugin - Feature request: forum groups) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in changeset 844.
- 10:20 AM Ticket #402 (DiscussionPlugin - no such column: forum.id) closed by
- invalid: So that means that it's invalid.
- 10:18 AM Ticket #421 (DiscussionPlugin - Upgrading trac env's db fails.) closed by
- fixed: I know, stupid mistake in inicialization, sorry. Fixed in changeset …
- 10:15 AM Changeset  by
- Forum group display.
- Group selection in add new form.
- Bug #411 fix.
- 7:23 AM Changeset  by
- 7:21 AM Changeset  by
- 4:10 AM WikiStart edited by
- Relative links (diff)
Jun 10, 2006:
- 11:31 PM CodeTagsPlugin edited by
- 9:02 PM Ticket #429 (DbAuthPlugin - charset error with mysql) closed by
- invalid: This is a bug in Trac, or at least, different versioning of MySQLdb …
- 6:31 PM Ticket #429 (DbAuthPlugin - charset error with mysql) created by
- After installing dbauth on trac .10 dev and making the …
- 2:17 PM Changeset  by
Minor cleanup to the code as a follow-up to r840.
- 2:06 PM Ticket #428 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - Doesn't install correctly) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Compatibility fix for trac >= 0.9.3. Closes #428.
- 2:06 PM Changeset  by
Compatibility fix for trac >= 0.9.3. Closes #428.
- 5:06 AM Ticket #428 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - Doesn't install correctly) created by
- == This plugin doesn't appear to install correctly == Unpacking > …
- 4:27 AM Ticket #426 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - Terse doc - no info for installation >:() closed by
- invalid: Instructions for installing plugins are here.
- 4:22 AM Ticket #427 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - error: Couldn't find a setup script in wikigoodiesplugin-r839.zip) closed by
- invalid: Please follow the instructions at wiki:TracPlugins.
Jun 9, 2006:
- 9:40 PM Ticket #427 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - error: Couldn't find a setup script in wikigoodiesplugin-r839.zip) created by
- == WikiGoodiesPlugin not usabel/ installable == Hello, I attempted to …
- 8:43 PM Ticket #426 (WikiGoodiesPlugin - Terse doc - no info for installation >:() created by
- == Plugin unusable without install info/ instruction(s) == Greetings, …
- 5:22 PM Ticket #425 (IniAdminPlugin - Can't make plugin work) closed by
- invalid: This plugin only works with 0.10 (the current trunk) as it relies on …
- 5:10 PM Ticket #425 (IniAdminPlugin - Can't make plugin work) created by
- I downloaded the zip file with the source. Executed "python setup.py …
- 5:04 PM Ticket #422 (DbAuthPlugin - AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'self') closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed bonehead typo, moved to named args in format string, …
- 5:04 PM Changeset  by
fixed bonehead typo, moved to named args in format string, fixes #422, I believe.
- 4:00 PM Ticket #423 (WikiRenamePlugin - On Windows works only if Ctxnavadd registered globaly) closed by
- wontfix: This is an issue with 0.9's lack of plugin load ordering. The only …
- 10:57 AM Ticket #424 (TracBlogPlugin - Blog calendar with international locale) created by
- My apache/mod_python setup is configured to use Norwegian for all time …
- 9:06 AM Ticket #423 (WikiRenamePlugin - On Windows works only if Ctxnavadd registered globaly) created by
- 3:52 AM CodeTagsPlugin created by
- External code tagging plugin
- 2:52 AM Ticket #422 (DbAuthPlugin - AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'self') created by
- […] Ubuntu 6.06 AMD64 Python 2.4 SQLite 3
Jun 8, 2006:
- 10:46 PM Ticket #421 (DiscussionPlugin - Upgrading trac env's db fails.) created by
- Upgrading the trac environment fails to upgrade the db.
- 10:15 PM Ticket #420 (EmailtoTracScript - errors using email2trac 0.7 with sendmail) created by
- I have set up the script as described in the install doc and on this …
- 8:39 PM Changeset  by
DbAuthPlugin upgrade to 0.10, added CentralDatabaseManager for connections other than SQLite, and trac.ini options to fit to disparate db schemas
- 8:00 PM Changeset  by
New hack MarketPlugin, created by stevegt
- 6:13 PM Ticket #419 (Request-a-Hack - Redirect to login) created by
- It would be nice if anonymous doesn't have wiki permissions to …
- 4:07 PM Ticket #60 (DiscussionPlugin - Make DiscussionPlugin use web admin plugin) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in chageset 836.
- 4:06 PM Ticket #395 (DiscussionPlugin - Database upgrade fails) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in chageset 836.
- 4:05 PM Ticket #415 (DiscussionPlugin - reply doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: fixed in chageset 836
- 4:03 PM Changeset  by
- Module for WebAdminPlugin.
- Forum group administration via WebAdminPlugin.
- Complete database schema creation revritement.
- Forum author column.
- 2:34 PM Ticket #418 (EmailtoTracScript - Not enough and clear instruction to install this plugin) reopened by
- hey man i am not finding suitable ur information how to "First build, …
- 2:33 PM Changeset  by
catch no 'envroot' error
- 1:41 PM Ticket #418 (EmailtoTracScript - Not enough and clear instruction to install this plugin) closed by
- fixed: This not enough info for me! Read the pages
- 1:39 PM Ticket #418 (EmailtoTracScript - Not enough and clear instruction to install this plugin) created by
- You have not provided enough instruction to install this plugin
- 7:00 AM Changeset  by
new email2trac release
- 6:59 AM Changeset  by
- Updated ChangeLog and Install
- 1:07 AM Ticket #417 (TracHacks - trac hacks external link does not allow "open in a new window" in iexplore) closed by
- invalid: Hey Christian, sure thing.