Jun 27, 2006:
- 9:53 PM Ticket #444 (RssGetMacro - the cache directory is set to /tmptracrss , gives you apermission denied) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #444
- 9:53 PM Changeset  by
- 9:47 PM TracForgePlugin edited by
- 8:49 PM Ticket #468 (TracForgePlugin - Short how-to) closed by
- wontfix: There is no documentation because this ticket isn't anywhere near …
- 8:30 PM Ticket #468 (TracForgePlugin - Short how-to) created by
- I'd like to try this but I can't figure out exactly what it does or …
- 8:01 PM ged created by
- New user ged registered
- 7:59 PM Ticket #467 (PlannedMilestonesMacro - [Patch] Limit which milestones are listed via pattern match) created by
- I love your milestones macro, but I wanted to list only those …
- 2:28 PM Changeset  by
Added a current effort remaining field to the burndown screen.
- 1:25 PM wkornew created by
- New user wkornew registered
- A small enhancement to the AddComment macro. The Headline …
- 4:52 AM Ticket #465 (AccountManagerPlugin - lighttpd + htdigest mode does not set realm) closed by
- fixed: (In ) merge r962 to 0.9 branch (fixes #465)
- 4:52 AM Changeset  by
- 4:50 AM Changeset  by
always read setting from the config in case it's changed
- 3:02 AM Ticket #465 (AccountManagerPlugin - lighttpd + htdigest mode does not set realm) created by
- I've been trying to get this plugin working with lighttpd and noticed …
- 2:26 AM Ticket #464 (TracBlogPlugin - IBlogPostListener extension point) created by
- It would be nice to have an extension point for watching blog …
- 12:23 AM Changeset  by
- 12:22 AM Changeset  by
Fix this file.
Jun 26, 2006:
- 11:42 PM Changeset  by
old_valuesand use that in the change listener.
- 11:22 PM Changeset  by
Making the Ticket._old hack somewhat more robust (hopefully).
- 11:11 PM Changeset  by
Ticket._old is now versioned via evil.
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
Basic ticket change synchronization.
- 7:56 PM HackInstallPlugin edited by
- 5:51 PM Ticket #463 (GraphvizPlugin - graphviz plugin problem) created by
- Hello, I have 2 Fedora Core 4 servers with python-2.4.1-2 I installed …
- 2:20 PM Ticket #400 (TicketBoxMacro - TicketBoxMacro invalid for SVN Trac) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix to adapt to recent database definition for trunk …
- 2:20 PM Changeset  by
Fix to adapt to recent database definition for trunk (0.10dev).
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
Prepared a version for 0.10dev.
- 11:30 AM TracMonotone created by
- 10:01 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed a LookupError in unicode/decode conversion
- 5:48 AM Changeset  by
- Initial code for ticket change sync'ing
- Change the post-request filter to block out all custom fields starting with 'tracforge'
- 4:42 AM Changeset  by
Add a request filter that forces the
tracforge_sourcecustom field to be hidden.
- 3:45 AM Changeset  by
Proof-of-concept works. So far its just ticket adds, but more will follow.
- 1:04 AM Changeset  by
Jun 25, 2006:
- 11:54 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- Update for release 0.4.3 (diff)
- 11:51 PM Changeset  by
- Fix up a bug with authentication when user_rdn is not defined
- Fix up an issue with authentication when dn attribute is not defined
- 8:49 PM Changeset  by
Rename project to manager.
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
- Adding note about subscribable interface.
- Model classes were a dumb idea.
- 1:27 AM Changeset  by
Add subscription removal
Jun 24, 2006:
- 10:54 PM Changeset  by
Moving things around to help with concurrent development.
- 10:14 PM sjain edited by
- 10:06 PM sjain created by
- New user sjain registered
- 4:30 PM Ticket #462 (LocalizationPatch - localization should be a personal option, as people live in different ...) created by
- localization should be a personal option, as people live in different …
- 2:21 PM SecSessionPlugin edited by
- add link to 0.10dev compatible version (diff)
- 1:26 PM Ticket #208 (Request-a-Hack - Edit Section) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #T1024
- 1:17 PM Changeset  by
Update for Trac API change.
Jun 23, 2006:
- 11:07 PM Ticket #461 (EmailtoTracScript - ticket notification fails to notice the description hasn't changed) created by
- If you email in a ticket, and then someone uses the web to comment on …
- 10:22 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:18 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:14 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:05 PM Ticket #460 (Request-a-Hack - wiki macro for quoting range of lines of source file) created by
- I'd like to see a way to quote on a wiki page ranges of source code …
- 9:36 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:35 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:21 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:17 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:52 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:51 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 3:10 PM Ticket #459 (PeerReviewPlugin - A bug in request file list.) created by
- When i open page create review in AJAX responce i see next error …
- 11:31 AM Changeset  by
New hack ContinuTracPlugin, created by handyande
- 11:23 AM handyande created by
- New user handyande registered
- 6:49 AM otaku42 created by
- New user otaku42 registered
Jun 22, 2006:
- 11:24 PM Ticket #458 (TracHacks - Download the zipped source from [download: ... here].) closed by
- fixed: Fixed. Apache needed a restart.
- 9:36 PM Ticket #458 (TracHacks - Download the zipped source from [download: ... here].) created by
- I see only the text, without download link. It's for the all plugin …
- 6:29 PM Ticket #457 (WikiRenamePlugin - [patch] WikiRenamePlugin doesn't update Tags etc., missing extension ...) created by
- If the TagsPlugin is installed, renaming pages can have some tedious …
- 6:18 PM dfisla created by
- New user dfisla registered
- 3:20 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed a typo self.mail_addr must be self.email_addr
- 2:13 PM Changeset  by
- added enable_syslog option
- fixed an error in unicode converting
- Fixed some layout code
- 12:30 PM wirbi created by
- New user wirbi registered
- 12:15 PM Ticket #456 (DiscussionPlugin - Link to download is not functioning) closed by
- worksforme: The InterMapTxt has been overwritten lately... I restored the …
- 12:10 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Restore customizations for this site, as they were in InterMapTxt@7 (diff)
- 11:36 AM Ticket #456 (DiscussionPlugin - Link to download is not functioning) created by
- Is there a problem with this plugin? I can not download because there …
- 11:34 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 11:34 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
Jun 21, 2006:
- 6:25 PM Changeset  by
- 4:17 PM Ticket #455 (WikiRenamePlugin - SQL statements not MSSQL compliant) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Fixing auto redirect when using ctxtnav links. * Make …
- 4:17 PM Changeset  by
- Fixing auto redirect when using ctxtnav links.
- Make the SQL work with MSSQL (Closes #455).
- 4:09 PM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- 3:43 PM Ticket #454 (AccountManagerPlugin - plugin does not work on MS Winzoz XP) closed by
- duplicate: Htpasswd is currently unsupported on Windows due to the lack of a …
- 2:54 PM Ticket #258 (EmailtoTracScript - Commenting on existing tickets) closed by
- fixed: * Applied the patch from #449 and it worked. Thanks for your help!
- 1:30 PM Ticket #455 (WikiRenamePlugin - SQL statements not MSSQL compliant) created by
- The WikiRenamePlugin has some hard coded SQL statements which are not …
- 1:26 PM bjornswift created by
- New user bjornswift registered
- 12:26 PM Ticket #454 (AccountManagerPlugin - plugin does not work on MS Winzoz XP) created by
- I have installed and configured AccountManagerPlugin on my TRAC v0.95 …
- 9:20 AM Changeset  by
- 8:48 AM Ticket #408 (TracBlogPlugin - Option specifying the number of lines in [[BlogShow]] macro) closed by
- fixed: * Fixed in 
- 8:45 AM Changeset  by
- Added the ability of
[[BlogShow]]to specify the post size. Simply specify the
psot_sizeparameter in the call to
[[BlogShow]]. A value of
0only displays the titles (first heading), without the customary (...) link
- Closes 408
- 8:02 AM Ticket #447 (TracBlogPlugin - Displaying blog entries with a certain tag on a page that has this tag ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Part of the reason for not including a special flag is the …
- 8:02 AM Changeset  by
Part of the reason for not including a special flag is the whole complexity deal. Right now the blog plugin doesn't have to update the enviroment in anyway. This is nice. Also, normal wiki pages aren't tagged with anything by default. Blog pages should be tagged with 'blog' by default, unless you specifically go into webadmin and change the 'Default Tag' setting.
BlogShowmacro to the macro blacklist. It need not be specified in the 'Macro Blacklist' webadmin option.
- Added a check for recursive reference. The
BlogShowmacro will not render the page from which it is called if it happens to be one of the pages in the list of tagged blog entries
- Closes #447
- 7:32 AM Changeset  by
- 12:58 AM EmailtoTracScript edited by
- 12:24 AM Ticket #453 (Request-a-Hack - BibTrac - BibTex support for paper references) created by
- We would like to integrate references for journal articles and such …
- 12:17 AM LdapPlugin edited by
Document the new