Jun 30, 2006:
- 9:17 PM kauberry created by
- New user kauberry registered
- 7:49 PM TimeEstimationAndQuotingSpecification edited by
- 7:45 PM TimeEstimationAndQuotingSpecification edited by
- 7:37 PM TimeEstimationAndQuotingSpecification edited by
- 7:21 PM TimeEstimationAndQuotingSpecification edited by
- 6:45 PM TimeEstimationAndQuotingSpecification created by
- initial specification
- 6:12 PM Changeset  by
create sandbox directory for feature branches
- 5:12 PM Changeset  by
merge r970:901 to trunk
- 5:09 PM Ticket #301 (AccountManager: ez_setup not included in zip download) closed by
- fixed: (In ) follow up to r970: oops svn:externals needs removed on …
- 5:08 PM Changeset  by
- 4:55 PM Ticket #473 (Can't work in FireFox 22.214.171.124) created by
- It is not possible to see with Firefox 126.96.36.199. It was possible to …
- 4:42 PM Changeset  by
removing svn:external for ez_setup (re #301)
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed and unicode bug in email_header_txt() Only triggered if email_header is set to 1
- 9:55 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed description bug
- 4:28 AM Ticket #472 (smtp_always_cc entries are not copied on an email2trac submission) created by
- I've noticed that email addresses defined in trac.ini's …
- 4:13 AM tapted created by
- New user tapted registered
Jun 29, 2006:
- 6:30 PM Ticket #471 (Parse documentation of objects as WikiMarkup) created by
- Allow WikiMarkup to be used in documentation. This will greatly …
- 2:30 PM Ticket #470 (Database upgrade fails on PostgreSQL) created by
- Hello. I have done the following: 1. Downloaded and unzipped the …
- 12:27 PM Ticket #469 (User needs TICKET_VIEW) created by
- The user needs TICKET_VIEW permission (not only POLL_VIEW, POLL_VOTE) …
- 4:17 AM lewisbaker created by
- New user lewisbaker registered
- 4:02 AM cstamas edited by
- 1:15 AM Changeset  by
RevTree: several changes to improve robustness
- 12:38 AM Ticket #176 (Encrypt stored passwords) closed by
- 12:36 AM Changeset  by
Fixed a few hard-coded table and column values.
Passwords get SHA-1 encrypted.
Added interface for changing password.
This closes ticket #176.
Jun 27, 2006:
- 9:53 PM Ticket #444 (the cache directory is set to /tmptracrss , gives you apermission denied) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #444
- 9:53 PM Changeset  by
- 9:47 PM TracForgePlugin edited by
- 8:49 PM Ticket #468 (Short how-to) closed by
- wontfix: There is no documentation because this ticket isn't anywhere near …
- 8:30 PM Ticket #468 (Short how-to) created by
- I'd like to try this but I can't figure out exactly what it does or …
- 8:01 PM ged created by
- New user ged registered
- 7:59 PM Ticket #467 ([Patch] Limit which milestones are listed via pattern match) created by
- I love your milestones macro, but I wanted to list only those …
- 2:28 PM Changeset  by
Added a current effort remaining field to the burndown screen.
- 1:25 PM wkornew created by
- New user wkornew registered
- A small enhancement to the AddComment macro. The Headline …
- 4:52 AM Ticket #465 (lighttpd + htdigest mode does not set realm) closed by
- fixed: (In ) merge r962 to 0.9 branch (fixes #465)
- 4:52 AM Changeset  by
- 4:50 AM Changeset  by
always read setting from the config in case it's changed
- 3:02 AM Ticket #465 (lighttpd + htdigest mode does not set realm) created by
- I've been trying to get this plugin working with lighttpd and noticed …
- 2:26 AM Ticket #464 (IBlogPostListener extension point) created by
- It would be nice to have an extension point for watching blog …
- 12:23 AM Changeset  by
- 12:22 AM Changeset  by
Fix this file.
Jun 26, 2006:
- 11:42 PM Changeset  by
Reconstruct old_values and use that in the change listener.
- 11:22 PM Changeset  by
Making the Ticket._old hack somewhat more robust (hopefully).
- 11:11 PM Changeset  by
Ticket._old is now versioned via evil.
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
Basic ticket change synchronization.
- 7:56 PM HackInstallPlugin edited by
- 5:51 PM Ticket #463 (graphviz plugin problem) created by
- Hello, I have 2 Fedora Core 4 servers with python-2.4.1-2 I installed …
- 2:20 PM Ticket #400 (TicketBoxMacro invalid for SVN Trac) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix to adapt to recent database definition for trunk …
- 2:20 PM Changeset  by
Fix to adapt to recent database definition for trunk (0.10dev).
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
Prepared a version for 0.10dev.
- 11:30 AM TracMonotone created by
- 10:01 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed a LookupError in unicode/decode conversion
- 5:48 AM Changeset  by
- Initial code for ticket change sync'ing
- Change the post-request filter to block out all custom fields starting with 'tracforge'
- 4:42 AM Changeset  by
Add a request filter that forces the tracforge_source custom field to be hidden.
- 3:45 AM Changeset  by
Proof-of-concept works. So far its just ticket adds, but more will follow.
- 1:04 AM Changeset  by
Jun 25, 2006:
- 11:54 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- Update for release 0.4.3 (diff)
- 11:51 PM Changeset  by
- Fix up a bug with authentication when user_rdn is not defined
- Fix up an issue with authentication when dn attribute is not defined
- 8:49 PM Changeset  by
Rename project to manager.
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
- Adding note about subscribable interface.
- Model classes were a dumb idea.
- 1:27 AM Changeset  by
Add subscription removal
Jun 24, 2006:
- 10:54 PM Changeset  by
Moving things around to help with concurrent development.
- 10:14 PM sjain edited by
- 10:06 PM sjain created by
- New user sjain registered
- 4:30 PM Ticket #462 (localization should be a personal option, as people live in different ...) created by
- localization should be a personal option, as people live in different …
- 2:21 PM SecSessionPlugin edited by
- add link to 0.10dev compatible version (diff)
- 1:26 PM Ticket #208 (Edit Section) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #T1024
- 1:17 PM Changeset  by
Update for Trac API change.
Jun 23, 2006:
- 11:07 PM Ticket #461 (ticket notification fails to notice the description hasn't changed) created by
- If you email in a ticket, and then someone uses the web to comment on …
- 10:22 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:18 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:14 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:05 PM Ticket #460 (wiki macro for quoting range of lines of source file) created by
- I'd like to see a way to quote on a wiki page ranges of source code …
- 9:36 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:35 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:21 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:17 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:52 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:51 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 3:10 PM Ticket #459 (A bug in request file list.) created by
- When i open page create review in AJAX responce i see next error …
- 11:31 AM Changeset  by
New hack ContinuTracPlugin, created by handyande
- 11:23 AM handyande created by
- New user handyande registered
- 6:49 AM otaku42 created by
- New user otaku42 registered