Aug 30, 2006:
- 8:37 PM stp created by
- New user stp registered
- 8:36 PM Ticket #667 (ViewTopic() macro doesn't work) created by
- adding macro […] to main wiki page causes error […]
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
Initial work on the membership system.
- 5:30 PM Ticket #666 (When using the Gantt chart plugin, deleting doesn't work) created by
- When you install the GANTTCHART plugin, the creation of four custom …
- 7:50 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 2:33 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- also need to turn off trac.web.auth.LoginModule and enable the … (diff)
Aug 29, 2006:
- 11:54 PM Ticket #665 (resyncing p4 depot fails) created by
- I'm starting up trac-admin, and issue the resync command. After a …
- 11:04 PM Ticket #664 (PageToPDFPlugin fails) created by
- I'm running Trac 0.10b1 and just installed this plugin. I'm also …
- 5:39 PM Ticket #663 (exception when trying to move tickets) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Add some (mostly untested) stuff for moving wiki pages …
- 5:38 PM Changeset  by
- Add some (mostly untested) stuff for moving wiki pages
- Fix #663
- 5:33 PM Changeset  by
Fixed wrong module information.
- 5:31 PM Ticket #663 (exception when trying to move tickets) created by
- we get the following error when using data-mover with a quite recent …
- 5:11 PM Ticket #662 (Port to 0.10) created by
- I've started to port this plugin to trac:milestone:0.10. See also …
- 5:46 AM Changeset  by
- Move templates and static files to be central to the 3 subsystems.
- Add the initial work on the admin subsystem.
- 12:24 AM Ticket #660 (The plugin does not work with CGI) closed by
- fixed: I have removed the offending print statements that get called when …
- 12:22 AM Changeset  by
Fixed bugs related to print and CGI as well as some template markup bugs
Aug 28, 2006:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #661 (TocMacro titleindex argument - empty page list should list all pages.) created by
- Have had Trac projects running for close to a year, and earlier the …
- 11:35 PM osimons created by
- New user osimons registered
- 11:34 PM Ticket #660 (The plugin does not work with CGI) created by
- The plugin does not work with CGI as it prints out info before headers …
- 4:42 PM Changeset  by
- added a space after the comma in the CC-list, see #570
- 4:14 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- Updated links to source tree. (diff)
- 1:34 PM TracImport edited by
- 1:33 PM TracImport edited by
- 10:55 AM Ticket #519 (if 'reply_all' is set, and there is no cc, email2trac fails) closed by
- fixed: new version released
- 10:54 AM EmailtoTracScript edited by
- 10:23 AM Changeset  by
New email2trac release 0.7.7
- 10:14 AM Changeset  by
- email2trac.spec file thanks to Jon Topper
- 10:11 AM Changeset  by
Tagged the 0.4.2 release.
- 10:08 AM Changeset  by
Bumped the version to 0.4.2, added the project page url to the metadata and updated the README ready for a patch release.
- 10:05 AM Changeset  by
Print a warning to the log if the 'perforce' module could not be imported. ie If PyPerforce isn't available.
This should help to diagnose some installation problems.
- 9:46 AM Changeset  by
Reduced memory usage requirements when performing the initial sync of the repository to the changeset cache in Trac's database.
Now perform the sync in batches of 1000 changes, commiting the changes to the database and clearing the cache after each batch, rather than precaching the entire set of changes up front.
Also, the precacheFileHistoryForChanges method has been renamed to precacheFileInformationForChanges and no longer retrieves the file's full revision history but only for the revisions affected by the specified changes.
These fixes combined reduced the time taken for a sync of one repository of ~80K changes from almost 2 hours to just over 20 minutes and reduced the total memory usage from almost 1GB to less than 100MB.
- 9:40 AM Changeset  by
Tag the 0.4.1 release.
This is the initial release of the plugin based on PyPerforce. It uses Trac's database to cache changeset information.
- 9:36 AM Changeset  by
Replace trunk with pyperforce sandbox.
- 9:33 AM Changeset  by
Deleted trunk in preparation for replacement with sandbox/pyperforce.
- 9:00 AM Changeset  by
Import the 0.4.1 source into the pyperforce sandbox.
- 8:42 AM Changeset  by
Tagged the 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 releases of the plugin from their respective historical versions.
- 8:00 AM Changeset  by
Reorganised the /perforceplugin repository to use the standard trunk/branches/tags layout to better manage the development/release process.
- 7:17 AM Ticket #659 (Changeset cache won't update if p4d rebooted during previous run) created by
- From ticket #645 by excentric@… The Perforce server here …
- 12:55 AM Ticket #631 (Error when trying to compile plugin) closed by
- worksforme: Just being a resolution stickler :)
- 12:54 AM Ticket #631 (Error when trying to compile plugin) reopened by
- 12:48 AM Ticket #631 (Error when trying to compile plugin) closed by
- fixed: I installed the same version that's on Edgewall's site (3645) and it …
Aug 27, 2006:
- 9:34 PM Ticket #658 ("Delete Page" only deletes latest version) closed by
- worksforme: Well, as it turns out, neither can I. Sorry 'bout that, I do know I …
- 9:04 AM Ticket #656 (Broken, wont work in Trac 0.9.6, 'page.time' attribute unknown) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Closes #656 * Use post_time instead of page.time. The …
- 9:04 AM Changeset  by
- Use post_time instead of page.time. The only issue with this that I can see is that changes to blog posts won't show up in the RSS feed. To me that seems reasonable, hoever, may need to cahnge this if it's and undesired side effect.
- Tested on 0.9.x, didn't break it.
Aug 26, 2006:
- 6:29 PM GraphvizPlugin edited by
- fix image display (diff)
- 12:13 PM Ticket #658 ("Delete Page" only deletes latest version) created by
- The "Delete page" button only deletes the latest version. There's a …
- 12:02 PM Ticket #657 ([blog] post_size fails to cut down text) created by
- The "[blog] post_size..." doesn't cut the text down on some entries …
- 11:19 AM Ticket #656 (Broken, wont work in Trac 0.9.6, 'page.time' attribute unknown) created by
- […] web_ui.py line 315: 'date' : http_date(page.time), …
- 10:05 AM BadContent edited by
- 6:01 AM Ticket #655 (Does this work with .10dev (svn)) created by
- Since I run a production server, I don't have the ability to take down …
- 5:11 AM Changeset  by
- Fix for lack of to_unicode on 0.9. Doesn't break the plugin on 0.10, btu I untested with 0.9.6
- 4:29 AM Ticket #648 ([patch] enhance api: ticket.getRecentChanges() and ...) closed by
- fixed: Steffen, I've applied most of this patch in r1188. Also changed the …
- 4:27 AM Changeset  by
Applied patch submitted by steffenp@…, with some modifications. This adds
ticket.getRecentChanges() and ticket.getAvailableActions(). Changed
wiki.putAttachment() to be completely compatible with WikiRPC, and added
wiki.putAttachmentEx() for Trac specific extensions.
- 3:28 AM Ticket #646 (CSV dialect is not auto-detected) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Applied fix suggested, fixes #646.
- 3:28 AM Changeset  by
Applied fix suggested, fixes #646.
Aug 25, 2006:
- 10:10 PM Ticket #654 (Get e-mail addresses from user account information) created by
- It would be nice if the notification page just listed the users that …
- 10:08 PM Ticket #653 (Add ability to use spam safe e-mail address) created by
- I like the idea of the notification script (I use this extensively …
- 3:04 PM ReSTMacro edited by
- 9:42 AM Changeset  by
- applied RSS patch
- Added setup.cfg to build
- 5:21 AM coderanger edited by
- 12:31 AM Ticket #652 (add call to retrieve api version) created by
- It would be nice to have a call that returns the "API version" of the …
- 12:27 AM Ticket #651 (add call for getting (custom) ticket field information) created by
- In order for the Mylar Trac connector to correctly display custom …
- 12:15 AM Ticket #650 (Does this work with 0.10dev?) created by
- I'm running Trac 0.10dev and having trouble installing it.
Aug 24, 2006:
- 11:45 PM Ticket #649 ([Patch] Only show sections for active plugins) created by
- I have a lot of globally installed plugins, so I wanted to avoid …
- 10:11 PM Changeset  by
Update to work with 0.10
- 9:13 PM Changeset  by
Branching for 0.10
- 6:02 PM Ticket #648 ([patch] enhance api: ticket.getRecentChanges() and ...) created by
- Recent feature enhancements for the …
- 5:59 PM Ticket #647 (RequestTracker import script) created by
- I know of several organizations using Best Practical RT who would love …
- 3:50 PM Ticket #646 (CSV dialect is not auto-detected) created by
- Contrary to the comment in #324, my environment did not autodetect the …
- 10:54 AM Ticket #645 (p4 client option) created by
- I'd like to be able to specify a p4 client in my trac.ini - more …
- 6:01 AM TinyMceWikiPlugin edited by
- Clean up the install instructions a bit (diff)
- 5:43 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 12:39 AM TinyMceWikiPlugin edited by
Aug 23, 2006:
- 6:36 PM Changeset  by
Seems to work, now.
- 6:18 PM Ticket #644 (Unable to connect to mysql db) closed by
- invalid: DbAuth < 0.10 doesn't work with any DB except SQLite
- 5:54 PM Changeset  by
Minor fix. Maybe more to come...
- 5:36 PM Ticket #644 (Unable to connect to mysql db) created by
- Oops... Trac detected an internal error: Database …
- 5:33 PM Changeset  by
Link for 0.10 version.
- 5:32 PM Changeset  by
- 5:03 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- 4:55 PM Changeset  by
- Multiple components and versions support.
- Enableable screenshot name display.
- Additional tags for screenshot support.
- 3:09 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 1:44 PM Ticket #643 (Installed Timeline, get error loading plugin. - Cannot import anme ...) closed by
- wontfix: That is correct, this plugin is not compatible with the 0.9 series.
- 10:11 AM Ticket #643 (Installed Timeline, get error loading plugin. - Cannot import anme ...) created by
- I apologize if this is something simple, I am quite new to trac …
- 9:42 AM Ticket #382 (print summary of all open tickets) closed by
- fixed: Agreed.
- 6:19 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:53 AM PerforcePlugin edited by
- Updates for release 0.4.2 (diff)
- 5:50 AM Ticket #630 (Reduce memory consumption of initial cache population) closed by
- fixed: I've updated the plugin to perform cache syncing in batches, …
- 1:57 AM Ticket #639 (Large p4 depots kill virtual memory (patch included)) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #630.
- 12:25 AM Ticket #642 (titleindex, inline combination produces strange lists) created by
- When you use the "titlelist" option along with "inline", each title …
- 12:23 AM onecreativenerd created by
- New user onecreativenerd registered