Sep 5, 2006:
- 9:23 PM Ticket #596 (Allow the SVN Code Browser to link to appropriate Doxy Docs.) closed by
- fixed: Closing as fixed, because request handling implemented and source …
- 9:20 PM Ticket #690 (GraphvizMacro.render_macro UnicodeDecodeError thrown) created by
- Peter Kropf wrote: > The plugin has been tested on Linux x86 system …
- 9:13 PM Changeset  by
Some changes from 0.10 branch ported to 0.9
- 8:48 PM Changeset  by
Added 0.10 features.
- 6:27 PM Changeset  by
When wiki_index is used, don't redirect to the Wiki handler, but simply include the content of that page. Now there's also a navigation link for jumping to that wiki page, so one can nevertheless quickly edit that page, see the last change, etc.
- 6:04 PM Changeset  by
0.10 branch created.
- 4:38 PM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Updates for r1249. (diff)
- 4:34 PM Changeset  by
Added the html_output configuration setting, to better cope with the corresponding HTML_OUTPUT configuration setting of Doxygen, when there are multiple documentation projects.
Fixed the lookup, but probably more cleanups are still needed.
- 2:28 PM Changeset  by
Do accept other (common) blacklistings than 127.0.0.4.
- 2:26 PM Changeset  by
Whitelisting of IPs from being checked against RBL was implemented.
- 2:25 PM Changeset  by
- fixed: typo
- 2:08 PM BadContent edited by
- 2:00 PM BadContent edited by
- Goddam spammers (diff)
- 1:52 PM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Document upcoming html_output setting (diff)
- 12:04 PM Ticket #689 (Wiki module a bit strange on Trac Hacks) created by
- Hi there, I wonder if the Wiki module is customized here, as it …
- 11:59 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- cosmetic fix (diff)
- 11:57 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Some informations about the development branches added (diff)
- 11:41 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Replaced the Wiki Macros section by a TracLinks section, as the … (diff)
- 11:29 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Improve section about Doxygen configuration (diff)
- 11:20 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Removed ChangeLog and added links to browser and log (diff)
- 11:13 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Improved section about configuration settings (diff)
- 10:23 AM Changeset  by
Some configuration settings documentation update.
- 9:35 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Improve introduction to the plugin (diff)
- 8:38 AM Changeset  by
Follow-up to r1226, as the applied patch was mostly work in progress. The basic functionality is now restored, and the plugin seems to be usable.
- 7:27 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 7:12 AM TocMacro edited by
- A plea for documentation (diff)
- 6:33 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- incrementing download counter -- evaluating (diff)
- 4:15 AM Changeset  by
Some more 0.10 fixes
- 2:58 AM Changeset  by
Typo on the filename
- 2:57 AM Changeset  by
Hopefully a 0.10 version.
- 2:29 AM Changeset  by
- Update and modernize the file layout.
- Move to entry points.
- 2:19 AM Changeset  by
Branching for 0.10
- 2:08 AM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Added cboos as a contributor (diff)
Sep 4, 2006:
- 6:17 PM Ticket #688 (Generate PyDoc by providing SVN path instead of sys.path) created by
- Not sure if this is possible, but would like ability to generate docs …
- 5:57 PM Ticket #687 (Trac 0.10b1 : Error when loading discussionwebadmin : web_ui not found) created by
- When loading Discussion plugin with the suggested configuration lines …
- 5:50 PM Ticket #686 (Trac 0.10b1 : navigation bar doesn't show up if NavMover is loaded) created by
- Something that appeared between Trac revision 3507 and 3520 and …
- 3:59 PM Ticket #685 (Delete all tickets that has the component label set to eg: SPAM) created by
- see ticket #683 in EmailtoTracScript
- 12:42 PM Ticket #404 (Plugin tutorial is out of date) closed by
- wontfix: As no one else has complained, I am closing this. Though a large-scale …
- 9:02 AM AcronymsPlugin edited by
- set up processors for displaying the generated HTML code (diff)
- 7:16 AM Ticket #684 (Update more than once a day) created by
- == Idea: == I wondered why the script can only be started once a day. …
- 7:10 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- Incremented counter. (diff)
- 4:54 AM Changeset  by
- 4:50 AM Changeset  by
Adding version folder
- 4:50 AM Changeset  by
New hack PaginateTicketsPlugin, created by coderanger
- 12:39 AM Ticket #683 (delete_spam does not delete changes to ticket) created by
- delete_spam script doesn't delete changes/comments to the ticket in …
Sep 3, 2006:
- 11:25 PM Ticket #682 (User should know old password in order to change password) created by
- This is a pretty standard security thing. In an office of people …
- 3:18 PM Changeset  by
Applied fixes from 0.10 to 0.9 branch, small grammar fix.
- 4:27 AM Ticket #681 (document required fonts for FreeBSD) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in changeset:1234.
- 4:26 AM Changeset  by
Merged w/ branches/v0.6 to get the README.txt file changes.
- 4:24 AM Changeset  by
Added note that FreeBSD systems should install the x11-fonts/urwfonts
package to get the fonts needed for graphviz.
Sep 2, 2006:
- 5:39 PM Ticket #681 (document required fonts for FreeBSD) created by
- After installation, I would often get the following error message on …
- 2:26 PM TrueHttpLogoutPatch edited by
- 1:39 AM Changeset  by
Merged branches/v0.6 into the 0.9 release tree.
- 1:33 AM Changeset  by
Added release notes for version 0.6.7.
- 1:18 AM Ticket #679 ('graphviz.graphviz.GraphvizMacro' object has no attribute 'cmd_path') closed by
- fixed: Turned off anti-aliasing. It works now. I think the rsvg issue is …
Sep 1, 2006:
- 11:55 PM Changeset  by
Incrimented the version number to 0.6.7.
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
Added freebsd5 as a known platform to GraphvizMacro.cmd_paths. Initialized self.cmd_path to None in load_config(). References #679.
- 9:08 PM Changeset  by
Move to 0.10 branch.
- 9:07 PM Changeset  by
Initial version, still not functional.
- 7:55 PM Ticket #680 (Set locale in WikiCalendar) closed by
- worksforme: Ok! Thanks for your help.
- 5:37 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 5:31 PM Ticket #680 (Set locale in WikiCalendar) created by
- Hi, This macro is excelent for meeting notations. How to setting …
- 3:28 PM Changeset  by
more_fixes-r1216.diff patch applied.
- 3:05 PM Ticket #679 ('graphviz.graphviz.GraphvizMacro' object has no attribute 'cmd_path') created by
- I am using Trac-0.9.6. After following the installation instructions …
- 2:57 PM Changeset  by
Changes with 0.10 supported features.
- 1:27 PM Ticket #678 (dynamic variable values with single quote) created by
- to accept value with quote with sqlite like in …
- 6:15 AM Ticket #451 (Execute PDF then change to blank) closed by
- fixed: That issue is being tracked in #587.
- 6:11 AM Ticket #677 (PageToPDF Image Issues) created by
- I'm not sure if the PDF tool could include the images or not, but I …
- 5:32 AM Ticket #451 (Execute PDF then change to blank) reopened by
- But you forgot one very important thing: setting the file mode to 'rb'.
- 2:46 AM Changeset  by
0.9 and 0.10 branch creation.
- 2:45 AM Changeset  by
0.9 and 0.10 branch creation.
- 2:43 AM Changeset  by
0.9 and 0.10 branch creation.
- 2:10 AM Ticket #667 (ViewTopic() macro doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: This error occurs on Apache but not on tracd, fixed in changeset …
- 2:09 AM Changeset  by
Bug #667 fix.
- 1:55 AM Ticket #675 (recent change to check for a version and component is overzealous) closed by
- fixed: Submited in chageset 1220.
- 1:55 AM Changeset  by
Aug 31, 2006:
- 11:54 PM clive edited by
- initial userpage (diff)
- 11:35 PM clive created by
- New user clive registered
- 11:35 PM Ticket #676 (traceback while attempting to register) created by
- I attempted to register a username and received this traceback: […]
- 11:23 PM Ticket #675 (recent change to check for a version and component is overzealous) created by
- The code added recently to check for a missing version and/or missing …
- 10:19 PM Ticket #674 ("Oops" when I try attach a screenshot) created by
- I am running TracTags-0.4 and ScreenShots plugin as from the …
- 5:48 PM Changeset  by
Bug in session expiration date fix.
- 5:41 PM Changeset  by
Removed TracTags dependency in setup.py
- 4:17 PM Ticket #673 (Unable to parse report dynamic variables with ".") closed by
- worksforme: Nevermind... found out what is needed. I have to put the value 0.0.5 …
- 4:13 PM Ticket #673 (Unable to parse report dynamic variables with ".") created by
- I created a report that has a dynamic variable based on milestone. …
- 4:00 PM Ticket #672 (WR plugin fails to rename attachment dir if the name contains escaped chars) created by
- I accidentally created a wiki page whose name contained a comma …
- 3:53 PM Ticket #640 (Problem upgrading trac_env) closed by
- fixed: Changed in changeset 1217.
- 3:50 PM Changeset  by
Different database update behaviour.
- 6:54 AM Changeset  by
Central permission system!!!
- 6:43 AM Changeset  by
Now roll-back uncommitted changeset cache entries if disconnected from the Perforce server during a cache sync so that the database isn't left locked.
- 4:17 AM Changeset  by
Add a global environment cache to improve performance.
- 3:46 AM Ticket #671 (Login and then open page instad of 'Forbidden' when login is required.) closed by
- wontfix: This plugin can't control that behavior in Trac.
- 3:01 AM Ticket #671 (Login and then open page instad of 'Forbidden' when login is required.) created by
- When Using form authentication: […] When launching a URL that goes …
- 2:37 AM Changeset  by
- Fix TracIniMacro glitch with DictOption (tracforge.subscription.config)
- Adding central membership management
- 2:13 AM Ticket #670 (Error browsing a path that contains trailing slashes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Use correct variable name for path cleanup regexp. Fixes #670
- 2:13 AM Changeset  by
Use correct variable name for path cleanup regexp.
- 2:09 AM Ticket #669 (Error retrieving log for a file that has been deleted and readded) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed coding error in retrieving change history for a file …
- 2:09 AM Changeset  by
Fixed coding error in retrieving change history for a file that has been deleted and re-added.
- 1:54 AM Ticket #670 (Error browsing a path that contains trailing slashes) created by
- If the user enters a path to browse manually that contains a trailing …
- 1:46 AM Ticket #669 (Error retrieving log for a file that has been deleted and readded) created by
- Trac displays an error with the following stack-trace if the file has …
- 1:31 AM Ticket #668 (screenshots plugin does not work after installation) closed by
- fixed: I've commited changeset 1210. There is error message …
- 1:26 AM Changeset  by
Bug #668 fix.
- 12:49 AM Ticket #668 (screenshots plugin does not work after installation) created by
- I created an egg from the source and installed that egg ( 25516 Aug 30 …
- 12:29 AM Changeset  by
Initial commit of 0.10 branch.
Aug 30, 2006:
- 8:37 PM stp created by
- New user stp registered
- 8:36 PM Ticket #667 (ViewTopic() macro doesn't work) created by
- adding macro […] to main wiki page causes error […]
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
Initial work on the membership system.
- 5:30 PM Ticket #666 (When using the Gantt chart plugin, deleting doesn't work) created by
- When you install the GANTTCHART plugin, the creation of four custom …
- 7:50 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 2:33 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- also need to turn off trac.web.auth.LoginModule and enable the … (diff)
Aug 29, 2006:
- 11:54 PM Ticket #665 (resyncing p4 depot fails) created by
- I'm starting up trac-admin, and issue the resync command. After a …
- 11:04 PM Ticket #664 (PageToPDFPlugin fails) created by
- I'm running Trac 0.10b1 and just installed this plugin. I'm also …
- 5:39 PM Ticket #663 (exception when trying to move tickets) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * Add some (mostly untested) stuff for moving wiki pages …
- 5:38 PM Changeset  by
- Add some (mostly untested) stuff for moving wiki pages
- Fix #663
- 5:33 PM Changeset  by
Fixed wrong module information.
- 5:31 PM Ticket #663 (exception when trying to move tickets) created by
- we get the following error when using data-mover with a quite recent …
- 5:11 PM Ticket #662 (Port to 0.10) created by
- I've started to port this plugin to trac:milestone:0.10. See also …
- 5:46 AM Changeset  by
- Move templates and static files to be central to the 3 subsystems.
- Add the initial work on the admin subsystem.
- 12:24 AM Ticket #660 (The plugin does not work with CGI) closed by
- fixed: I have removed the offending print statements that get called when …
- 12:22 AM Changeset  by
Fixed bugs related to print and CGI as well as some template markup bugs