Sep 10, 2007:
- 10:19 PM Ticket #2030 (Plugin installation breaks trac ("Command failed: near "ALTER": syntax ...) closed by
- invalid: I'm pretty sure that your pysqlte is using sqlite version 2 which …
- 7:37 PM Ticket #2015 (installing tracmetrixplugin into trac) closed by
- 7:05 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 6:25 PM Ticket #2030 (Plugin installation breaks trac ("Command failed: near "ALTER": syntax ...) created by
- I just installed the discussion plugin here: * Ubuntu Dapper Drake …
- 3:27 PM Ticket #2029 (optionally disable subwiki) created by
- Would be nice to be able to deactivate the subwiki functionality. Or …
- 1:34 PM silk created by
- New user silk registered
- 11:35 AM Ticket #2028 (Im very intrested in this plugin working with reports) created by
- subj --- thx for a good job )
- 7:01 AM MasterTicketsPlugin edited by
- brake -> break (diff)
Sep 9, 2007:
- 3:24 PM Ticket #2020 (pygments_renderer renamed in current 0.11dev) created by
- It's a simple one-line fix that most people could probably figure out, …
- 12:28 PM Changeset  by
More pydoc removal.
- 12:23 PM Changeset  by
Use already imported inspect module rather than pydoc.
- 12:18 PM Ticket #2019 (After installing XML-RPC revision 2624 Trac fails with "ImportError: ...) closed by
- invalid: Somebody else pointed out to me that I was using the wrong XML-RPC …
- 11:10 AM Ticket #2019 (After installing XML-RPC revision 2624 Trac fails with "ImportError: ...) created by
- After installing XML-RPC revision 2624 Trac fails with "ImportError: …
- 8:48 AM Ticket #2016 (HTTP Error: The requested URL /wiki/SoftwareEngineering was not found ...) closed by
- worksforme: I'm going to assume this worked, closing.
- 5:28 AM Changeset  by
Applied a patch (refs #1075) from stp which fixes some more 0.11 problems. Thanks!
Sep 8, 2007:
- 11:11 PM Ticket #2018 (batchmodifyplugin creates Ticket object with id as str, not int, ...) created by
- This caused my ITicketChangeListener to break. I grepped through trac …
- 6:57 PM Ticket #2017 (SubSearch plugin request) created by
- Another nice feature for HierWiki can be SubSearch: * …
- 8:55 AM Changeset  by
- Handle the case when number of open tickets is zero
- Handle the case when repository is empty
- 1:36 AM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 12:27 AM Ticket #2016 (HTTP Error: The requested URL /wiki/SoftwareEngineering was not found ...) created by
- This happen when I tried to use TagsPlugin on Trac 0.11dev. The url …
Sep 7, 2007:
- 10:45 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 9:08 PM Ticket #2015 (installing tracmetrixplugin into trac) created by
- installing tracmetrixplugin into trac... big error: …
- 5:49 PM baby edited by
- 4:39 PM Ticket #2014 (Cannot move/copy tickets due to integer conversion error on Postgresql 8.1) created by
- Hi there, I'm trying to use Datamover to move all tickets from a trac …
- 4:25 PM bogado created by
- New user bogado registered
- 9:21 AM MasterTicketsPlugin edited by
- made note about compatibility problems with trac 0.11 r5945 (diff)
- 1:53 AM Changeset  by
changed property of html
- 1:51 AM Changeset  by
added example trac custom search page.
- 1:46 AM TracGoogleSearchScript created by
- New hack TracGoogleSearchScript, created by ricardo
- 1:46 AM Changeset  by
- 1:40 AM ricardo created by
- New user ricardo registered
- 1:06 AM Ticket #2013 (the plugin don't work with bare repositories.) created by
- When I tried to use with my bare repository it simply didn't work. I …
- 12:53 AM Ticket #2012 (The module does not work with unicode data in the repository.) created by
- I installed the plugin but it gave the following error when I tried to …
- 12:24 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Updated info about component enabling. (diff)
- 12:20 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed missfunctional display of new replies count in forum list.
- Fixed empty messages bodies display.
Sep 6, 2007:
- 10:11 PM Changeset  by
- Fixing broken core and admin module by previous changeset.
- 9:34 PM Ticket #726 (RFE: Mark number of new messages in the forum) closed by
- fixed: I implemented this feature in 0.11 branch with r2617 but since there …
- 9:30 PM Changeset  by
- #726 implementation for 0.11 branch.
- 3:16 PM Ticket #2011 (error when using tracforge) closed by
- worksforme: You cannot use any steps other than DoNothing, so make sure that is …
- 3:02 PM Ticket #2011 (error when using tracforge) created by
- when i try to add a project i get this Oops… Trac detected an …
- 12:21 PM Ticket #2010 (p4 maxscanrows limit is set, tracp4 should not exit with a stack trace) created by
- Hi, I installed trac and tracp4. However, we have 'p4 maxscanrows' …
- 10:09 AM Ticket #2009 (UnicodeDecodeError) created by
- During import on RHEL4 […] Further information: Mantis Version …
- 8:32 AM Ticket #2008 (XML RPC Plugin create Ticket return non standard Integer Type ...) created by
- This was originally submitted to Eclipse's Bug …
Sep 5, 2007:
- 11:03 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- 10:34 PM Ticket #2005 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin integration not working for me.) closed by
- fixed: Yes that worked great. I didn't see those permissions down the bottom …
- 8:19 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 8:18 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 6:03 PM eblot edited by
- 6:02 PM eblot edited by
- 2:40 PM Ticket #2006 (Unable to access hooks directory) closed by
- worksforme: In our environment we use an own svn tree for each project - therefore …
- 1:01 PM Ticket #2007 (Unable to run upgrade on trac after installing plugin in project) created by
- We have a few trac projects on our site and one of them want to use …
- 10:12 AM Ticket #2006 (Unable to access hooks directory) created by
- Installed tracsvnhooks 0.2 into a trac 0.10.3. svn contains a number …
- 9:00 AM TracHackDevelopment edited by
- grammar fix (diff)
- 8:42 AM Ticket #2005 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin integration not working for me.) created by
- I have both WorklogPlugin and TimingAndEstimationPlugin installed, but …
- 12:55 AM Ticket #2004 (Tags always quoted on links.) closed by
- invalid: You can't. This is intended behaviour.
Sep 4, 2007:
- 11:41 PM Ticket #1610 (Can't install TocMacro plugin) closed by
- invalid: k, i have take the wrong version :/ i used trac v0.10.x and i have …
- 8:41 PM TracMetrixPlugin/FeedBack edited by
- 8:41 PM TracMetrixPlugin/FeedBack edited by
- 8:14 PM Ticket #2004 (Tags always quoted on links.) created by
- I just added the TagsPlugin to my Trac and its ok, but all links (tag …
- 8:12 PM Ticket #1964 (Plugin isn't loaded in Trac 0.11) closed by
- invalid: You're right. I had built branches/stable/0.4.x before. When I read …
- 5:23 PM Ticket #2003 (Build up on TestCaseManagementPlugin and add alternative backend) created by
- It seems your Plugin is identical with TestCaseManagementPlugin, …
- 4:57 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 4:45 PM Ticket #2002 (Removed Fields causes sql errors.) created by
- When i remove a custom field created with this plugin, i get these sql …
- 9:29 AM TocMacro edited by
- 12:27 AM Ticket #1985 (Upgrade crashes on Mac OS X) closed by
- invalid: Not a bug. PyCrypto, ezPyCrypto were not installed. Maybe setup test …
Sep 3, 2007:
- 11:36 PM Ticket #2000 (EclipseTracPlugin doesn't work with AccountManagerPlugin LoginModule) closed by
- invalid: Sorry, I guess this doesn't matter since you can just enable the other …
- 4:32 PM Changeset  by
Update setup.py for .cs -> .html change.
- 3:03 PM Ticket #1703 (Non-ascii acronyms) closed by
- worksforme: With slightly modified …
- 1:26 PM Ticket #1650 (extend ticket.query() to return any field) closed by
- wontfix: I'm not going to implement this for the reasons stated by osimons. I …
- 1:17 PM Ticket #1864 (Extend wiki API to return the comment of a wiki page) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Wiki change comment now returned by …
- 1:16 PM Changeset  by
Wiki change comment now returned by wiki.getRecentChanges() and wiki.getPageInfo(). Fixes #1864.
- 1:07 PM Ticket #1470 (ticket.update doesn't respect the TICKET_CHGPROP permission (or lack ...) closed by
- fixed: "Fixed" in r2614. ticket.update() now requires TICKET_ADMIN.
- 1:07 PM Changeset  by
ticket.update() now requires TICKET_ADMIN. This is simply a matter of
expedience, as reimplementing the logic to correctly apply permissions to an
update is quite a bit of effort, but allowing anybody with TICKET_APPEND to
modify any field is unacceptable.
- 12:54 PM Ticket #1449 (XMLRPC search yields results if filters are given, but not available.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Updated XML-RPC search module to 0.11. Also fixes #1449.
- 12:52 PM Changeset  by
Updated XML-RPC search module to 0.11. Also fixes #1449.
- 12:43 PM Ticket #1707 (support for application/xml) closed by
- fixed: Hopefully fixed in r2612.
- 12:43 PM Changeset  by
Use the XML content-type provided by the client, if available.
- 12:25 PM Ticket #2001 (Extra closing tags being output) created by
- I noticed that an extraneous set of closing tags were being output at …
- 11:43 AM Ticket #1592 ([Patch] Wiki delete page or version XML-RPC method) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Added wiki.deletePage(), thanks to osimons. Closes #1592.
- 11:38 AM Changeset  by
- 11:35 AM Changeset  by
Renamed template from .cs to .html.
- 11:30 AM Changeset  by