Oct 27, 2007:
- 9:43 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:37 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 8:03 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 12:39 AM Ticket #2112 (Custom Fields) created by
- It would be nice to be able to define custom fields.
- 12:05 AM Changeset  by
Oct 26, 2007:
- 11:58 PM Changeset  by
New hack TeamRosterPlugin, created by cbalan
- 11:56 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- Incremented usage counter (diff)
- 8:51 PM GringottsPlugin edited by
- dev notes about the 0.11 version (diff)
- 5:14 PM Ticket #219 (fields property "mandatory" for standard and customized fields) closed by
- 5:13 PM Ticket #219 (fields property "mandatory" for standard and customized fields) reopened by
- 4:16 PM Ticket #2111 (Posts without version 1 don't appear) created by
- If one remove the first version of a post, it is no longer shown in …
- 3:41 PM Ticket #2110 (This feature don’t works for TicketModify options) created by
- 12:56 PM Changeset  by
- Weak attempt at using new ticket workflows (status\!='closed')
- Properly esacpe summary
- Add status field into the changes XML
- 12:49 PM Changeset  by
Import hack files
- 12:22 PM Changeset  by
Fix up the loop in the xslts... can't believe I got these wrong and didn't notice until now\! That's what you get for working on a test system with only one ticket in it......
- 12:21 PM Changeset  by
Change round the ordering of the mime parts in the email. They were incorrect in the example I copied.... I blame him\!
- 12:06 PM Changeset  by
New hack BreadcrumbTrailsScript, created by Alovak
- 12:03 PM Changeset  by
Format dates better in the XML
- 11:36 AM Alovak created by
- New user Alovak registered
- 10:30 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Will likely need a blog-listing macro for news and summaries in wiki … (diff)
- 10:23 AM Changeset  by
Fix include error that doesn't seem to affect all systems.... odd.
- 9:19 AM Ticket #2109 (edit SVN users ONLY for the current modul) created by
- We have serperate SVN repos with seperate permissions. SVN handles …
- 2:00 AM Ticket #1936 (Add login form to every Forbidden page) closed by
- worksforme: Probably better to use the PermRedirectPlugin.
Oct 25, 2007:
- 11:55 PM TimingAndEstimationPlugin edited by
- 11:20 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Added a section for screenshot(s). (diff)
- 10:12 PM Ticket #2108 (Enhancement Request: Can you add highlighting support to the toolbar) created by
- Nice work on the plugin. Was wondering if you can add highlighing …
- 9:13 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Oh, and forgot information on the link provider feature. Done :-) (diff)
- 9:11 PM Changeset  by
Fully remove the hack - will not work with vanilla Trac (this should have been done earlier\!)
- 9:08 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Added a little more 'get-started' information. (diff)
- 9:00 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Forgot the 'search' feature. Fixed. (diff)
- 8:59 PM Changeset  by
Initial commit of a preview release for 0.11dev. See FullBlogPlugin for details on current status, and plan for further features.
- 8:28 PM FullBlogPlugin created by
- New hack FullBlogPlugin, created by osimons
- 8:28 PM Changeset  by
- 8:07 PM Changeset  by
Some large changes.
- More the template provider to client and out of admin
- Change some styles in the template
- Add a clientrate field and allow user to set a default rate for each client. This will be used when integrating to TimingAndEstimationPlugin reports
- Also add a currency field that is for cosmetic niceness but I may not actually use it.
- 7:19 PM Ticket #2107 (Integration with Workflow) created by
- Hi coling, Can you explain please your plugin can work with .11 …
- 6:47 PM Ticket #2106 (not creating work_log table when using postgresql) created by
- When installing this plugin and updating database with: trac-admin …
- 4:18 PM Changeset  by
Whoops disabled this for testing for forgot to renable
- 3:43 PM Changeset  by
Wikify things properly
- 3:20 PM HgTimelinePlugin edited by
- Explain the idea behind this extension, provide sample configuration. (diff)
- 3:18 PM Ticket #2105 (ps syntax change for current linuxes) created by
- for current linuxes, it's […] (the old syntax does not produce …
- 2:34 PM Ticket #2104 (exclamation mark should prevent creating links) created by
- !CamelCase doesn't create a link. !Autowikifylink …
- 2:23 PM Ticket #2102 (Dependency over WebAdmin) closed by
- invalid: WebAdmin no longer exists for 0.11, so there is no such dependency.
- 1:33 PM Changeset  by
Bump version to 0.2
- 1:32 PM Changeset  by
Overwrite options just in case. Not really needed... but safe all the same.
- 1:30 PM Changeset  by
Remove the need for a hacked trac by using a request filter to manipulate the field type and options.
- 1:29 PM Changeset  by
- 10:51 AM Changeset  by
Remove hacks now that Gnome bug 489854 has a fix
- 8:08 AM Ticket #2039 (AttributeError: type object 'Mimeview' has no attribute '_implements') closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #2039, thanks Christian.
- 8:02 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #2039, thanks Christian.
- 1:27 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 12:50 AM Changeset  by
Update the lastupdated field so that the changes mail does not resend old stuff.
- 12:36 AM Changeset  by
- Restructre xml generation and short-circuit if there have not been any changes.
- Implement a changes xslt
Oct 24, 2007:
- 11:53 PM Changeset  by
Use Trac settings for the email. Style the summary email.
- 10:48 PM Ticket #2102 (Dependency over WebAdmin) created by
- It would be nice if dependency over TracWebAdmin plugin be explicited …
- 9:23 PM Ticket #2101 (TracDeveloperPlugin should not allocate 1gb memory when using the ...) created by
- I used the TracDeveloperPlugin. And it died on me. I just got me a …
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
Some companion scripts for sending emails to clients. This is nowhere near complete but it's mostly XSLT hacking now.
- 7:56 PM Changeset  by
Include a wiki processor for formatting code designed to be for clients only.
- 7:55 PM Changeset  by
- Cosmetic variable rename
- Hook up the notification options properly
- 6:09 PM TracForgePlugin edited by
- 4:06 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 2:48 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 2:48 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 7:05 AM Ticket #2098 (XMLRPC ticket update doesn't trigger notifications) closed by
- duplicate: Feel free to close duplicates as you see them.
- 3:25 AM Changeset  by
Kill off unneeded logging
- 3:12 AM Changeset  by
Reinstate fragile hack that allows correct dispatching on development server
- 12:50 AM Changeset  by
Added a missing change
Oct 23, 2007:
- 6:28 PM Ticket #2100 (Time calculation incorrect when estimation is Null or Zero) created by
- Time calculation incorrect when estimation is Null or Zero: the time …
- 6:27 PM Changeset  by
added missing authzgroups.py
- 6:25 PM Changeset  by
Formatting and lastupdate time display
- 6:24 PM Changeset  by
Roll in latest changes from 0.10 branch
- 5:58 PM Changeset  by
Just make sure the schema is good for upcoming changes.
- 5:42 PM Changeset  by
Change the db schema but don't do a version update as I'm pretty much 100% certain no-one will have updated to it yet (not sure anyone is using this yet)
Add a list for notifications and allow the period for notifications to be free text.
Thinking about this, I'll have to add the _last field back in... damn.
- 2:40 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- Incremented usage counter (diff)
- 1:06 PM Changeset  by
New and improved admin interface and model.
- Note that at the moment, this still requires a patch to Trac to work although I will work on removing that.
- Todo: Add interface to config options and make it such that clients can be emailed a summary of their open tickets and the due date of the milestones they are recorded against.
- 12:29 AM tomh_tcent created by
- New user tomh_tcent registered
Oct 22, 2007:
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
Convert more templates to Genshi. This completes the 0.11 port (I think). New features will be added in the 0.11 branch only unless the backport is very, very simple. I'll happily accept patchs from other to backport fixes, but I'd appreciate any new features people may want to implement be implemented against the 0.11 branch. Cheers.
- 10:31 PM Changeset  by
Fix a bug with the idle/active logic
- 10:02 PM Changeset  by
Convert to Genshi template
- 9:58 PM mbaird created by
- New user mbaird registered
- 8:02 PM Ticket #2099 (trac-hacks.org authentication fails when using https) created by
- I can log in successfully to http://trac-hacks.org/, but when i try to …
- 7:49 PM dkgdkg created by
- New user dkgdkg registered
- 7:44 PM TracWysiwygPlugin edited by
- 7:33 PM Ticket #1644 (Where do I obtain proper empty.odt?) closed by
- 5:53 PM Ticket #2076 (The wysiwg plugn does not properly display in the Discussion Forum.) closed by
- fixed: In  - fixed a problem when no wikitoobar exists.
- 5:39 PM Changeset  by
Port of tracwysiwyg to 0.11.
- 5:15 PM Ticket #2098 (XMLRPC ticket update doesn't trigger notifications) created by
- We use the following options: […] However when changes are made …
- 5:50 AM nigelsim created by
- New user nigelsim registered
- 1:13 AM Changeset  by
Convert the admin page to a Genshi template.
- 12:31 AM Changeset  by
Initial support for 0.11
- Convert everything to use datetime objects rather than timestamps (as does Trac 0.11)
- Fix the closing tickets and automatically stopping work
- Fix admin interface
- 12:14 AM MylynTracConnector edited by
- 12:13 AM Changeset  by
Fix a missing self arg
Oct 21, 2007:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
Fix the CSS by implementing IRequestHandler
- 11:22 PM NikoNikoPlugin edited by
- 10:37 PM Changeset  by
Fix svn:ignore properties... I applied them to wrong folder.
- 10:36 PM Changeset  by
Initial port to 0.11. Seems to work OK, but lacks stylesheet just now until I can work out how to make this work...
Also still uses clearsilver templates and lacks admin interface.
- 2:00 PM hoessler created by
- New user hoessler registered
- 1:09 PM Changeset  by
- 12:54 PM NikoNikoPlugin created by
- New hack NikoNikoPlugin, created by tanktarta
- 12:54 PM Changeset  by
- 2:11 AM Changeset  by
Convert to 0.11 syntax
Oct 20, 2007:
- 8:20 PM Ticket #2096 (how to install changelog?) closed by
- 4:02 AM Ticket #1773 (Newer Versions Of Dia Need Different Options) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the feedback. I'll update the plugin, shift to the new …
- 1:04 AM bda created by
- New user bda registered
- 12:48 AM Ticket #2097 ("User" is a reserved keyword in Postgres.) created by
- The work_log table contains a field named user. This is an SQL …