Jan 18, 2008:
- 11:07 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 9:29 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 9:28 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 9:22 PM Ticket #2435 (TracDownloaderPlugin - Trac 0.11 compatibility) closed by
- fixed: Hello! I've just installed Trac 0.11b1 and made only few fixes and …
- 9:13 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 8:57 PM Changeset  by
First early release of version for Trac 0.11.
- 7:43 PM Changeset  by
json producer now escapes everything it needs to
- 7:20 PM Changeset  by
json producer now escapes single quotes as it should have
- 5:44 PM Ticket #2439 (ChartReportGeneratorPlugin - Doesn't accept extended characters) created by
- When you have extended characters in a query result, the script …
- 3:49 PM Changeset  by
New hack PythonTracLogHandlerIntegration, created by mitsuhiko
- 3:14 PM Ticket #2438 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Trac detected an internal error: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 3:10 PM Changeset  by
- remove error in get_templates_dirs function
- still not working with IE
- 2:32 PM Ticket #2437 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - trac-admin upgrade fails) created by
- When I install t&e plugin it fails to upgrade the (pg) database. …
- 1:21 PM Ticket #2436 (ChartReportGeneratorPlugin - Use a better Template library) created by
- Use a better template library to generate html report. Maybe use …
- 1:18 PM Changeset  by
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
- 12:55 PM Changeset  by
- 12:24 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:29 AM Ticket #2435 (TracDownloaderPlugin - Trac 0.11 compatibility) created by
- Hi First of all, great plugin you've made. I really want to use it, …
- 6:48 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 6:45 AM Changeset  by
Added General Wiki Subscriber, to specify wiki-name-patterns you want notices on.
- 3:32 AM Changeset  by
More random watcher fixes and pg-compatability things.
- 3:29 AM Changeset  by
Cleaned up previous watch + WikiStart fix. To do it smartlierest like okay.
- 2:56 AM Ticket #2430 (AnnouncerPlugin - WatchSubscriber throws error on Postgres backend) closed by
- fixed: r3088 should resolve this particular issue. Note: I can't promise any …
- 2:53 AM Changeset  by
Fixes watcher #2430 for pg compatibility
- 2:48 AM Changeset  by
Fixed it so you can watch WikiStart, and a couple other 'watcher' mods.
- 2:37 AM Changeset  by
Fixed some logic stuff in the compatibility modules that prevented creation messages from going out to people who should get it; added more wiki notification capability that goes beyond simple 'watching'.
Jan 17, 2008:
- 11:57 PM Changeset  by
Make notices and warnings not overlap mainnav.
- 11:53 PM Changeset  by
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
Initial add of 0.11 version.
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
made description text area width=100%
- 10:15 PM Changeset  by
Made the line item descriptions preserve vertical whitespace
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
Got it printing a message letting you know it saved and linking to the tickets it is attached to
Also changed the message class to infomessage to not override tracs default styles
- Great idea for a plugin by the way. I just have to get it working …
- 8:47 PM Ticket #2433 (ChartReportGeneratorPlugin - Clean code) created by
- Make the code better and more easy to maintain.
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
Added regular expression filtering of the components listed.
- 7:52 PM Ticket #2159 (TestCaseManagementPlugin - Menu shortcut is not working) closed by
- worksforme: ok I haven't heard back about this issue so I'm closing it. Looks …
- 5:13 PM Changeset  by
first version of RestrictKeywordsPlugin for Trac 0.10
- 4:16 PM Ticket #2432 (AccountManagerPlugin - AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group') created by
- I keep getting the error below intermittently. I am running 4 trac …
- 2:28 PM VsTracIntegration edited by
- 2:15 PM VsTracIntegration created by
- New hack VsTracIntegration, created by mika
- 2:15 PM Changeset  by
- 2:05 PM Changeset  by
New hack ChartReportGeneratorPlugin, created by msbrogli
- 1:50 PM msbrogli created by
- New user msbrogli registered
- 1:37 PM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- There is no s in the comment attribute. (diff)
- 1:04 PM Ticket #2431 (WorkLogPlugin - WorkLog tab is not working) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #2431. Thanks for the report. If there are any more …
- 1:04 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #2431. Thanks for the report. If there are any more postgres issues please let me know.
- 12:59 PM Ticket #2431 (WorkLogPlugin - WorkLog tab is not working) created by
- In 'Work Log' tab Postgres throws the following error: […] …
- 12:32 PM Ticket #2430 (AnnouncerPlugin - WatchSubscriber throws error on Postgres backend) created by
- After enabling WatchSubscriber and going into a ticket the following …
- 8:25 AM PendingTicketPlugin edited by
- remove over-escaping (diff)
- 6:48 AM Ticket #2429 (TagsPlugin - [Patch] TagsPlugin should handle versioning of wiki tags) created by
- Currently, tags on wiki pages as implemented by TagsPlugin are either …
- 6:46 AM pixelpapst created by
- New user pixelpapst registered
- 6:39 AM Ticket #2428 (TagsPlugin - TagsPlugin should support specifically-tagged files in svn by `svn propset`) created by
- svn allows users to set arbitrary properties on files. It would be …
- 1:34 AM Changeset  by
Jan 16, 2008:
- 10:14 PM Ticket #2427 (Request-a-Hack - TitleIndex shows list of all wikipages made by users) created by
- I'd like a hack that list all the wikipages made by users with a date …
- 8:24 PM Changeset  by
Made the estimate generator require ticket modify permission
- 7:11 PM Changeset  by
probably not necessary but not a bad idea either
Also ignored a bunch of build related folders
- 7:04 PM Changeset  by
Got the trac 10 version working
Had missed teh id form field in the copy
- 6:23 PM Changeset  by
Fixed some packaging issues, and including stylesheets properly.
- 2:12 PM Changeset  by
Closes #2425 - fixes typo.... damn my bad speeling.
- 2:12 PM Ticket #2425 (WorkLogPlugin - typo: "paramater") closed by
- fixed: (In ) Closes #2425 - fixes typo.... damn my bad speeling.
- 2:10 PM Ticket #2426 (WorkLogPlugin - suppress start and commentless stop notifications) created by
- It would be useful to be able to prevent Trac from sending …
- 2:03 PM Ticket #2425 (WorkLogPlugin - typo: "paramater") created by
- On the Work Log Settings page the word "Parameters" is mistyped as …
- 9:48 AM Changeset  by
Add a warning about using the old query syntax, and a link to help on how to
use the new one.
- 8:38 AM Ticket #2350 (TagsPlugin - Error in ListTagged macro if specified expression returns no hits.) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed in r3067.
- 6:47 AM Changeset  by
Add more transaction rollbacks and fix a bug with queries returning an empty result set.
- 6:26 AM Changeset  by
- 6:26 AM Ticket #2424 (TagsPlugin - Lost wiki change when commiting tag changes.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #2424.
- 6:23 AM Ticket #1966 (TagsPlugin - Tagsplugin-dev still depends on clearsilver) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in trunk and 0.5.
- 5:17 AM Ticket #2192 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade ...) closed by
- fixed: OK! It works fine! Thank you!
- 3:34 AM Changeset  by
Cleaned it up, in general; also added the ability to configure what resources you want to be bread-crumb-trackable.
- 2:46 AM Ticket #2417 (AnnouncerPlugin - Installation fails with 'no module named producers' error) closed by
- fixed: Wow. Early-adopter :) Bear in mind, "Note: Announcer isn't quite …
- 2:43 AM Changeset  by
Fixing setup.py to make it install-able.
- 1:26 AM joshland created by
- New user joshland registered
- 1:25 AM Ticket #2424 (TagsPlugin - Lost wiki change when commiting tag changes.) created by
- I have a trac 0.11b site. I am running tags trunk. create a new …
- 1:15 AM Ticket #2418 (WorkLogPlugin - Installation fails on Postgres) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Hopefully fix #2418 by renaming the column 'user' to …
- 1:15 AM Changeset  by
Hopefully fix #2418 by renaming the column 'user' to 'worker'. This requires some jiggery pokery in the db upgrade/install script in order to remain cross db-backend compatible (if it even is in the first place.... ;))
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
Update to work with latest Trac SVN (6396). Refs #2174.
Jan 15, 2008:
- 11:18 PM Changeset  by
initial port to trac0.10
- 10:12 PM Changeset  by
Updated the 0.10 up to the current head of version for 0.11
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
much better node cloning that is not so prone to error.
- 9:04 PM EstimatorPlugin edited by
- 9:04 PM EstimatorPlugin edited by
- 9:03 PM EstimatorPlugin edited by
- 9:03 PM EstimatorPlugin edited by
- 8:47 PM Changeset  by
Fixed a bug where it did not like me adding two comments at one time. This was fixed by subtracting a second from the first comment.
Also removed superflous s so that I would have less empty dashes around my estimate table.
Also got it to link to the stylesheet on every page all the time , so that on tickets with an old estimate but no current estimate will still get the stylesheet.
- 7:18 PM Changeset  by
Fixed some bugs and made the submit button recalculate the comment before submitting.
Also fixed how it is storing changes so that they are rendered as html. We now store it as a comment rather than an estimate.
- 7:08 PM Ticket #2334 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Ticket Work Summary report fails) closed by
- fixed: Is this still a bug, or has it been fixed? I guess reopen if it hasnt
- 7:03 PM Ticket #2226 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Several developers cannot track time spent on the task into one ticket.) closed by
- invalid: If this is actually a problem, please reopen
- 4:01 PM Ticket #2423 (IncludeMacro - Decrease headline level for included pages) created by
- First I would like to say, that I love this macro as I can now use …
- 2:54 PM Ticket #2422 (DiscussionPlugin - [patch] Discussion shows ctxtnav x 2 with Trac 0.11b1) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, finally Trac has common mechanism for context navigation. I …
- 2:53 PM Changeset  by
- add_ctxtnav() utilized.
- 1:55 PM Ticket #2422 (DiscussionPlugin - [patch] Discussion shows ctxtnav x 2 with Trac 0.11b1) created by
Trac 0.11b1 now includes
<div id="ctxtnav">...by default. As the …
- 1:10 PM slestak created by
- New user slestak registered
- 12:43 PM Ticket #2421 (WikiPublicPatch - Prefer to have WikiStartPublic instead of totally public WikiStart page) created by
- It could be great to have default WikiStartPublic page of guest (that …
- 12:29 PM goldman created by
- New user goldman registered
- 12:19 PM Ticket #2420 (MasterTicketsPlugin - The plugin does dot really blocks anything) created by
- I'ev tried this great plugin : everything seems working fine with …
- 11:58 AM Ticket #2419 (TracHacks - Notification system for individual plug-ins) created by
- It is very hard to monitor changes in different plugins. I thought it …
- 11:49 AM Ticket #2414 (MasterTicketsPlugin - Apache does not start anymore) closed by
- 11:45 AM Ticket #2418 (WorkLogPlugin - Installation fails on Postgres) created by
- trac-admin upgrade is not successful due to Postgres 8.2 error in the …
- 11:37 AM Ticket #2417 (AnnouncerPlugin - Installation fails with 'no module named producers' error) created by
- Here is excerpt from log file: […] Running Trac 0.11b1, Postgres …
- 11:21 AM pkuczynski created by
- New user pkuczynski registered
- 11:19 AM Ticket #2415 (BatchModifyPlugin - BatchModify: add search&replace to ticket fields like Summary or ...) created by
- Best if it could use regexp
- 10:29 AM TicketBoxMacro edited by
- typo (diff)
- 10:28 AM TicketBoxMacro edited by
- 10:26 AM Ticket #2414 (MasterTicketsPlugin - Apache does not start anymore) created by
- I've followed the installation notes and Apache does not start …
- 9:43 AM dietmarw created by
- New user dietmarw registered
- 12:27 AM Ticket #2413 (IncludeMacro - [Patch] 0.11 support) created by
- Mimeview.render requires a context object. Since I do not know how to …
Jan 14, 2008:
- 11:49 PM BreadCrumbsNavPlugin edited by
- 10:43 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 10:40 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 10:39 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 10:39 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 10:38 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 10:38 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 9:18 PM Ticket #2412 (GooTestPlugin - lialcaelva) created by
- I'm now successfully using the graphviz plugin under Trac 0.11b1 on …
- 9:06 PM Changeset  by
Have it adding comment ticket changes (where the html is rendered) as opposed to estimate changes.
- 9:03 PM Changeset  by
made del tag have the strike though I was trying to get
- 8:19 PM Ticket #2411 (MasterTicketsPlugin - Installation problem) closed by
- worksforme: As is stated on the wiki page, you will need to install Genshi from …
- 6:00 PM TracAdsPanelPlugin edited by
- 4:46 PM Ticket #2411 (MasterTicketsPlugin - Installation problem) created by
- I am not able to install the MasterTicketPlugin. I have recently …
- 3:45 PM Changeset  by
Ended up reworking quite a bit of code related to create and delete of posts and comments:
- New CRUD methods in
core.pyfor doing inserts and deletes from a request (user input) context that also with the new APIs. Did not want it in
model.pydue to dependency on
reqand other higher-level stuff, and this also makes them directly reusable when I get to the xml-rpc implementation.
- Warnings everywhere.
- Added a sample plugin that illustrates the basics of the new interfaces.
- Some minor bugs, nits and improvements.
- 3:38 PM TracAdsPanelPlugin created by
- Add new plugin
- 3:36 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 2:35 PM Ticket #2409 (BreadCrumbsNavPlugin - Won't work with 0.11b1) closed by
- worksforme: I managed to fix it in a way i can't describe, i fixed several issues …
- 2:25 PM WikiNotificationPlugin edited by
- 1:19 PM Ticket #2410 (CondFieldsPlugin - Conflicts with TimeAndEstimation plugin) created by
- When CondFieldsPlugin is enabled the custom fields that are created by …
- 12:28 PM Ticket #2405 (WikiRenamePlugin - forgotten username and password) closed by
- invalid: there is a password reset option (left top) ... if you do not know …
- 11:54 AM Ticket #1348 (Request-a-Hack - UseModWiki to Trac) closed by
- fixed: Already done: http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/browser/usemod2trac
- 11:44 AM Ticket #2192 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Can't install the plugin - Trac doesn't find it. [Need to Upgrade ...) reopened by
- I got the same error "ERROR: Skipping "timingandestimationplugin = …
- 11:41 AM Ticket #2409 (BreadCrumbsNavPlugin - Won't work with 0.11b1) created by
- Hi! I just upgraded our trac installation to 0.11b1 so i could try out …
- 9:36 AM Ticket #185 (Request-a-Hack - wysiwyg editor for wiki) closed by
- fixed: This works good: TracWysiwygPlugin
- 9:35 AM Ticket #419 (Request-a-Hack - Redirect to login) closed by
- fixed: See PermRedirectPlugin
- 9:32 AM Ticket #1733 (Request-a-Hack - 'Submit and Accept' button for Tickets) closed by
- fixed: Check out TicketCreationStatusPlugin, but you'll need 0.11 with …
- 9:27 AM Ticket #392 (Request-a-Hack - Notification email group) closed by
- fixed: Opt-in groups supported in AnnouncerPlugin; I could easily write an …
- 9:26 AM Ticket #1416 (Request-a-Hack - extend notifications and allow user sign up) closed by
- fixed: I'm supporting the first two in AnnouncerPlugin -- the latter two will …
- 9:24 AM Ticket #1257 (Request-a-Hack - plugin: ability to Vote for a ticket) closed by
- fixed: Check out: VotePlugin
- 9:21 AM Ticket #1957 (Request-a-Hack - "assign to" email notification) closed by
- worksforme: Just setting [notification] always_notify_owner = true does this. I'll …
- 7:49 AM Ticket #2407 (WikiRenamePlugin - Not renaming sub pages) created by
- If you have a main page with a sub page, e.g. MainPage and …
- 7:45 AM Changeset  by
Moving to desktop.
- 7:08 AM Changeset  by
A couple random fixes. This is not the changeset you are looking for.
- 7:04 AM Ticket #2405 (WikiRenamePlugin - forgotten username and password) created by
- Could you please reset my passwordword and inform me of my username.
- 5:24 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 4:14 AM AnnouncerPlugin/Concerns edited by
- 3:37 AM Changeset  by
Making ignore_pattern optional.
- 3:21 AM BreadCrumbsNavPlugin edited by
- 3:14 AM blackfishion created by
- New user blackfishion registered
- 3:10 AM BreadCrumbsNavPlugin edited by
- 2:57 AM Changeset  by
Initial commit, although 'finished' unless bug reports appear.
- 2:48 AM BreadCrumbsNavPlugin created by
- New hack BreadCrumbsNavPlugin, created by ixokai
- 2:48 AM Changeset  by
Jan 13, 2008:
- 10:55 PM Ticket #2404 (TagsPlugin - Ability to tag a changeset) created by
- For the tags plugin(s) I'd like the ability to tag a changeset …
- 9:06 PM Changeset  by
Added producers to listen to wiki page changes; added 'Watch This' subscriber that posts a link above any wiki page or ticket and lets you 'subscribe' to changes to just that ticket. Effectively replaces 'CC' use. Added a basic text wiki formatter (that sucks)
- 7:59 AM Changeset  by
Added attachment notifications for tickets; a 'default domain' resolver (always append @domain), and the ability for users to join any number of 'groups' defined as admin and if said groups are CC'd to (by @<groupname>) everyone in said group gets the notice.
- 7:04 AM AddCommentMacro edited by
Jan 12, 2008:
- 9:41 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 9:18 PM Ticket #2385 (AddCommentMacro - AddComment Improvements) created by
- I like this macro. Nice if possible to: - enfasize the comment …
- 9:05 PM Ticket #2384 (EclipseTracPlugin - Not able to connect when using Account Manager Plugin) created by
- I have install the Account Manager Plugin and I have configured it to …
- 8:52 PM AnnouncerPlugin/Concerns edited by
- 12:21 PM Ticket #2370 (TracSvnAuthzPlugin - cannot install TracSvnAuthzPlugin with trac 0.11) closed by
- invalid: TracSvnAuthzPlugin is only compatible to Trac 0.10
- 12:19 PM Ticket #2371 (TracSvnAuthzPlugin - cannot install TracSvnAuthzPlugin with trac 0.11) closed by
- duplicate: duplicate of #2370
- 12:16 PM Ticket #2382 (TracSvnHooksPlugin - does it work with 0.11b1 ?) closed by
- invalid: yes, so far its only compatible to 0.10
- 12:08 PM Ticket #2383 (PyDotOrgTheme - does it work with 0.11 ?) created by
- hi there, just wanted to install the theme on my trac 0.11b1, but …
- 11:55 AM Ticket #2382 (TracSvnHooksPlugin - does it work with 0.11b1 ?) created by
- hi there, i tried to install the plugin on version 0.11b1, but even if …
- 10:18 AM Changeset  by
- Initial import
- 10:13 AM ModWsgiAcctmgrScript edited by
- 10:10 AM ModWsgiAcctmgrScript created by
- New hack ModWsgiAcctmgrScript, created by pacopablo
- 10:10 AM Changeset  by
- 10:03 AM Ticket #2381 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - 0.11b1 + te plugin error) created by
- hi there, just wanted to install the plugin but on my trac 0.11b1 …
- 9:56 AM Changeset  by
- Initial Import
- 9:45 AM EmailProcessorMacro edited by
- 9:44 AM EmailProcessorMacro edited by
- 9:29 AM EmailProcessorMacro created by
- New hack EmailProcessorMacro, created by pacopablo
- 9:29 AM Changeset  by
- 7:42 AM BadContent edited by
- 7:19 AM Changeset  by
Basic email notification (fragile still) with html and plain text (configurable) is in place for tickets.
- 3:34 AM Changeset  by
Adds experimental plain text and HTML formatters; allllmoooost theeere.
- 2:10 AM broofa created by
- New user broofa registered
Jan 11, 2008:
- 10:43 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 10:42 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 10:32 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 10:31 PM Changeset  by
Got everything rough draft working. We now add a macro call to the ticket description to display the estimate. I make a ticket change to record the comment, but it is coming up as html instead of rendering
- 10:26 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 10:25 PM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 10:20 PM Ticket #2380 (TracMetrixPlugin - Make commit date label at 90 degree instead of 45) closed by
- 10:20 PM Changeset  by
FIXED - # 2380: Make commit date label at 90 degree instead of 45
- 10:19 PM Ticket #2375 (TracMetrixPlugin - [patch] tracmetrixplugin works with postgresql) closed by
- 10:14 PM Changeset  by
FIXED - # 2375: [patch] tracmetrixplugin works with postgresql
- 10:13 PM Ticket #2380 (TracMetrixPlugin - Make commit date label at 90 degree instead of 45) created by
- 10:11 PM Ticket #2379 (TracMetrixPlugin - Make the date range in charts a parameter in trac.ini) created by
- I got a request that the date back value should be editable. I think …
- 10:01 PM Ticket #2325 (TracMetrixPlugin - Date error.) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the patch
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
FIXED - # 2325: Date error.
- 8:56 PM AddCommentMacro edited by
- 8:56 PM AddCommentMacro edited by
- 7:56 PM Ticket #2378 (ProgressMeterMacro - New argument -- 'ticket_value') created by
- Value of this argument may be one of ticket fields (including ticket …
- 7:45 PM Ticket #2377 (ProgressMeterMacro - Separate CSS stylesheet) created by
- Actually, ProgressMeterMacro puts the required CSS styles into a wiki …
- 7:36 PM Changeset  by
Got this rendering out the comment when you use a comment like Estimate(1)? where the number is the estimate ID
- 5:09 PM Changeset  by
Beat the mo'fuggin web hack one more time. Had to compensate for firefox not correctly cloning multiple textareas (wouldnt clone their values)
Improved Controls a bit and made dbhelper return the error if there was one (instead of None).
Made enter in the estimate parameters area do nothing instead of removing the current row
- 3:41 PM Changeset  by
- 3:40 PM Ticket #1960 (TagsPlugin - Tags from Tickets / Milestones split into multiple tags) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Use same tag splitting in ticket as everywhere else. …
- 3:40 PM Changeset  by
Use same tag splitting in ticket as everywhere else. Should fix #1960.
- 2:56 PM Ticket #2376 (PerforcePlugin - Strange behaviour when using p4 workspace) created by
- On a Trac v0.11 running the 0.5dev version of the Perforce Plugin : …
- 2:39 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 1:38 PM Ticket #2375 (TracMetrixPlugin - [patch] tracmetrixplugin works with postgresql) created by
- tracmetrixplugin wasn't working with a postgresql database. I …
- 1:32 PM Ticket #2374 (GoogleCalendarPlugin - Google calendar plugin) created by
- Possibility to insert a google calendar
- 12:04 PM Ticket #1960 (TagsPlugin - Tags from Tickets / Milestones split into multiple tags) reopened by
- Running trac 0.11cvn, updated to tagsplugin trunk svn, I still get …
- 11:16 AM Changeset  by
New hack RestrictKeywordsPlugin, created by ttressieres
- 10:48 AM mika edited by
- 10:40 AM Ticket #2373 (TracWysiwygPlugin - easy_install instructions won't work if it install this plugin as a ...) created by
- When I tried `easy_install …
- 6:29 AM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- 4:59 AM Changeset  by
TocMacro: Minor fix. Updated a reference to an old-style name variable in an error message.
- 4:04 AM Changeset  by
Add current version.
- 4:03 AM Changeset  by
Remove link for older version
- 3:10 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- 3:09 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- 3:08 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- 3:07 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- 3:07 AM Ticket #2368 (AddCommentMacro - Error: Macro AddComment(None) failed warning on comment posting) closed by
fixed: (In ) AddCommentMacro: Warning +
req.redirect()issues fixed. …
- 3:07 AM Changeset  by
AddCommentMacro: Warning +
The macro used the first version warning style (
req.warning()), but that was just a left-over from before moving to redirect on successful submit anyway - it would not have displayed to the user no matter what. The line is just removed. Fixes #2368.
req.redirect()idea needed to be reworked as macros cannot really do redirects. A redirect raises
RequestDone, and like all other exceptions from macros it gets swallowed by the Formatter - causing an
AssertionErrorto appear in the logs when the request tries to write a second status/header/response output later.
The exception did not display to the user, but was annoying... Now the redirect sets a marker on the
reqobject, and by implementing
IRequestFilterit now re-raises the
- 3:03 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- 3:02 AM Changeset  by
Remove breadcrumbs hack that accidentally made it in; modified API documentation to reflect recent re-factoring before aat harassed me into a commit. :)
- 3:02 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro created by
- New hack WikiTicketCalendarMacro, created by mcomb
- 3:01 AM Changeset  by
- 2:57 AM mcomb created by
- New user mcomb registered
- 2:23 AM Ticket #2221 (IniAdminPlugin - IniAdmin Plugin Apply changes button bug) closed by
- 2:22 AM Changeset  by
Fix for #2221.
- 2:01 AM Ticket #1607 (TagsPlugin - Make TragTacs ignore closed bugs) closed by
- fixed: Good idea. Added in r3023.
- 2:01 AM Changeset  by
[tags].ignore_closed_ticketsoption which will skip collecting tags
from closed tickets if enabled.
- 1:51 AM Ticket #1960 (TagsPlugin - Tags from Tickets / Milestones split into multiple tags) closed by
- fixed: Splitting on space is by design. Splitting on : is a bug that is fixed …
- 12:09 AM Ticket #2354 (OsxRssDashboardWidgetLeopardIntegration - https support) closed by
- fixed: sigh. sorry for the noise. ;)