Jan 24, 2008:
- 7:58 PM Ticket #1588 (Modify/edit comments in tickets) closed by
- fixed: Checkout TicketChangePlugin. It adds Change button next to the …
- 7:56 PM TicketChangePlugin edited by
- 7:46 PM Changeset  by
- 7:18 PM TicketChangePlugin created by
- New hack TicketChangePlugin, created by SergeiLuchko
- 7:18 PM Changeset  by
- 6:50 PM SergeiLuchko created by
- New user SergeiLuchko registered
- 6:32 PM Ticket #2470 (demo site reports are broken) closed by
- invalid: Please see #830
- 6:10 PM Ticket #2470 (demo site reports are broken) created by
- All of the work related reports display the following error: […]
- 5:54 PM Changeset  by
Alas, we can not use chrome.render_template to render our HTML emails. This update is needed to let Announcer function w/ various advanced plugins (TracTags 0.6 in particular for me)
- 4:10 PM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- 3:55 PM DateFieldPlugin edited by
- 2:59 PM ZoomQuietTranslation edited by
- 1:47 PM Ticket #2469 (announcerplugin does not work) created by
- = Error description = After the installation of the announcerplugin …
- 9:28 AM TracSvnPoliciesPlugin edited by
- 8:34 AM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- Updated according to new implementation. (diff)
- 7:18 AM Changeset  by
- Templates renamed from .cs to .html
- 7:14 AM Changeset  by
- Port to Trac 0.11.
- Timeline support added.
- Wiki macro supports format attribute now.
- Fixed bug with tags when componets and versions was edited.
- 1:47 AM Ticket #2468 (Report execution failed: Dynamic variable '$COMPONENT' not defined.) closed by
- invalid: That's because that report is used by hacks to show their tickets. eg. …
Jan 23, 2008:
- 9:56 PM Ticket #2468 (Report execution failed: Dynamic variable '$COMPONENT' not defined.) created by
- ..on http://trac-hacks.org/report/9
- 7:14 PM Ticket #2467 (Adding fields on default query link) created by
- Hello, Is there any possibility to change the default mapping for the …
- 6:36 PM Ticket #2466 (screen shot of plugin in action?) created by
- Can a screenshot be included on the t-h.o page for this plugin?
- 6:34 PM Changeset  by
Moving to another server.
- 5:06 PM Changeset  by
append KSTracTicketTemplate plugin
- 5:05 PM Changeset  by
append Trac0.10.4zh0~2 RC version of 0.10.4 chinese
- 4:56 PM Changeset  by
- changed the settings
- 4:53 PM Changeset  by
- the svn hooks now work even if the installation has multiple site-packages directories the site-path of the egg is written in a file in the tmp directory
- 4:52 PM ZoomQuietTranslation edited by
- 4:50 PM Changeset  by
- 4:44 PM Changeset  by
mkdir release dirs
- 4:05 PM Ticket #2465 (PermRedirect failure when using AuthManagerPlugin's HttpAuthStore subsystem) created by
- One of our Trac servers is configured to …
- 3:25 PM Ticket #2346 (rev 2956 will not load) closed by
- fixed: Ok after update Trac to Trunk via: […] both issues are fixed. …
- 11:21 AM Ticket #2446 (Problem with DoxygenPlugin and trac 0.11b1) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Finalize porting to 0.11 (tested with [trac 6391]). I …
- 11:21 AM Changeset  by
Finalize porting to 0.11 (tested with [trac 6391]).
I remember now why I kept the Clearsilver template... I was a bit reluctant to have to read the doxygen generated files in memory.
So those changes will have a slight performance/memory impact, until Genshi supports raw includes (and more efficient streaming).
Should fix #2446.
- 10:59 AM Ticket #2462 (Digest HTTP authentication) closed by
- fixed: So...is this a bug report? If not, you can just update the Wiki page …
- 10:42 AM TracSvnPoliciesPlugin edited by
- 10:41 AM TracSvnPoliciesPlugin edited by
- 10:37 AM Ticket #2464 (Log time for previous days or other people) created by
- When you work on a ticket, sometime you forget to log time. So, in …
- 10:25 AM gjo created by
- New user gjo registered
- 10:18 AM simonsolida created by
- New user simonsolida registered
- 10:10 AM Ticket #2463 (Shows non-visited tickets) created by
- Hi, I am using the current version of BreadCrumbsNavPlugin and Trac …
- 9:59 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Housecleaning. Removing unused imports.
- 9:50 AM Ticket #2462 (Digest HTTP authentication) created by
- In the http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin documentation it is …
- 9:36 AM gaelm created by
- New user gaelm registered
- 8:45 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Fixing example since macro doesn't accept forum name (yet?). (diff)
- 8:35 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Comment about plannes with notification. (diff)
- 7:59 AM Ticket #2461 (No handler matched) created by
- When I go to http://trac.edvanta.com/edvanta/discussion I get an …
- 6:47 AM Ticket #2460 (New post shortname based on date) created by
- It's not useful that new post's default shortname fixed with …
- 5:11 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 5:07 AM Changeset  by
Added "ticket_email_header_fields" option which controls which fields are always shown at the top of ticket announcement emails.
Also cleaned up the templates a little bit.
- 2:34 AM Ticket #2458 (Downloader admin nav items overlay main trac nav items (0.11)) closed by
- invalid: Thanks so much. I though I checked last night and didn't see a 0.11 …
- 1:30 AM Ticket #2459 (Ability to hide any field, not just dropdowns) created by
- Would be very useful to be able to hide any field, not just dropdowns. …
- 12:48 AM Ticket #2458 (Downloader admin nav items overlay main trac nav items (0.11)) created by
- Env Info: * Trac 0.11dev-r6396 * Apache/2.2.6 * Linux …
Jan 22, 2008:
- 11:34 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 11:26 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 11:04 PM Ticket #2346 (rev 2956 will not load) reopened by
- i have more or less the same problem whit the trac version 0.11b1 and …
- 10:50 PM BlackMagicTicketTweaksPlugin edited by
- 10:48 PM Ticket #2457 (disabled field) closed by
- fixed: Good idea. Implemented in r3129, a "gray_disabled" option that if set …
- 10:47 PM Changeset  by
Added "gray_disabled" option per #2457.
- 9:26 PM Ticket #2451 (stas admin -> show gives error) closed by
- fixed: Thank you for reporting, your problem should be solved now - is …
- 9:22 PM Ticket #2455 (file download and an index check) closed by
- fixed: Hi! First of all, thank you very much for your fixes! I've just …
- 9:15 PM Ticket #2457 (disabled field) created by
- Hi, I just had a try of bm plugin and it works pretty well ootb. …
- 9:05 PM Changeset  by
Some bug fixes according to Brett from ticket #2455 (thanks!) - in saving data into sessions and serving file to download (changed to req.send_file()) in Trac 0.11 version.
- 6:36 PM Changeset  by
TeamRosterPlugin: - Initialize session for new users.
- 6:20 PM Ticket #2456 (userprofiles_store.py: add import for UserProfilesSystem) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TeamRosterPlugin: - Fixed #2456
- 6:20 PM Changeset  by
TeamRosterPlugin: - Fixed #2456
- 4:57 PM Ticket #2456 (userprofiles_store.py: add import for UserProfilesSystem) created by
- In order to use the MasterEnvironmentUserProfilesStore, it is …
- 4:46 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 4:36 PM Changeset  by
- fixed the header
- 4:29 PM Ticket #2455 (file download and an index check) created by
- I'm attaching a patch containing the changes I made to the 0.11 …
- 3:17 PM Changeset  by
- first public version of the svnpolicy plugin
- 3:12 PM TracSvnPoliciesPlugin created by
- New hack TracSvnPoliciesPlugin, created by andrei2102
- 3:12 PM Changeset  by
- 1:37 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 12:37 PM Ticket #2454 (Do not add new topic - SMTPDataError: (553, '5.5.2 Bad Message ID')) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 12:17 PM Ticket #2453 (Feature Request: Images in two clicks.) created by
- Would be very nice: Image button in toolbar 1. Clicking this one pop …
- 11:37 AM Ticket #2452 (Use tag to begin / to end the color) created by
- When I would like to color anything, I sometimes use symbols ", " "(" …
- 10:52 AM Ticket #2451 (stas admin -> show gives error) created by
- Hi Thanks the 0.11 version works so far, only the "stats admin" part …
- 9:31 AM Ticket #2450 (TracMathPlugin does not work in Trac0.11b1) created by
- I just tried to run the plugin with Trac 0.11b1. It installs fine and …
- 8:40 AM Changeset  by
Added ability to specify how a permission-denied-field should be shown to a user.
- 8:39 AM BlackMagicTicketTweaksPlugin edited by
- 6:20 AM TracMetrixPlugin/FeedBack edited by
- 6:18 AM Changeset  by
- 6:15 AM BlackMagicTicketTweaksPlugin edited by
- 5:40 AM BlackMagicTicketTweaksPlugin created by
- New hack BlackMagicTicketTweaksPlugin, created by ixokai
- 5:40 AM Changeset  by
- 12:53 AM TracMetrixPlugin/FeedBack edited by
Jan 21, 2008:
- 10:16 PM TagsPlugin edited by
- 9:23 PM Ticket #1482 (Encoding in post commit script gives headache) closed by
- fixed: I had updated this at one point. I think this might have been fixed …
- 8:36 PM Ticket #2438 (Trac detected an internal error: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #2438 Replaced dbhelper with a version of that …
- 8:36 PM Changeset  by
Replaced dbhelper with a version of that file that maintains its own connections (via an env var set during environment setup)
- 7:50 PM PollMacro edited by
- 7:49 PM PollMacro edited by
- 7:39 PM Ticket #2432 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group') closed by
- worksforme: You need to build it from an SVN checkout since it's configured to …
- 7:06 PM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Some more tips about the UNC paths (diff)
- 4:26 PM Changeset  by
More fixes. More features.
- 4:10 PM AnnouncerPlugin/Concerns edited by
- 4:02 PM TagsPlugin edited by
- 3:24 PM kirean created by
- New user kirean registered
- 3:01 PM andrei2102 created by
- New user andrei2102 registered
- 2:31 PM TagsPlugin edited by
- Consolidated docs into one page. (diff)
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
Clear old 0.6.
- 1:45 PM Ticket #2449 (graph positioned in top corner, not bottom) closed by
- invalid: Any whitespace is added by graphviz and I have no way to control it. …
- 1:38 PM Ticket #2449 (graph positioned in top corner, not bottom) created by
- it would be nice if the dependency graph (dot generated, graphviz2) …
- 12:57 PM Ticket #2448 (tracvote throws exception with trunk of 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3115.
- 12:57 PM Changeset  by
Removed unused templates directory provider.
- 12:39 PM Ticket #2448 (tracvote throws exception with trunk of 0.11) created by
- when clicking on "report", or "admin-plugins" trac throws the …
- 12:05 PM ThemeEnginePlugin edited by
- 11:20 AM Ticket #2447 (some exceptions with 0.11) created by
- i installed it yesterday (not sure if it was the final 0.11 version or …
- 10:49 AM Ticket #2446 (Problem with DoxygenPlugin and trac 0.11b1) created by
- I try to install the doxygen plugin with trac 0.11b1. It doesn't work, …
- 2:12 AM Ticket #2228 (RFE: Port to 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Implemented with r3114.
- 2:11 AM DownloadsPlugin edited by
- Tags and content updated. (diff)
- 1:43 AM Ticket #2222 (RFE: Optionally use the filenames as key for download items) closed by
- fixed: I applied you patch to 0.11 branch with few modificatoins. Main …
- 1:40 AM Changeset  by
- Port to 0.11 finished.
Jan 20, 2008:
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
- Port to 0.11 finished.
- 11:50 PM Ticket #2444 (syntax error author = fields.get('author', '')) closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Whoops. Copy & Paste error in spamfilter …
- 11:50 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Whoops. Copy & Paste error in spamfilter plugin.
- 11:44 PM Ticket #2445 (categories should be tags, otherwise it is confusing ...) created by
- if one has the tags plugin installed, the tags entry field has a link …
- 11:06 PM Ticket #1180 (After login the user should be redirected to their intended page) reopened by
- Have you tested it on 0.10 ? The change  is done for 0.10 …
- 10:55 PM Ticket #2444 (syntax error author = fields.get('author', '')) created by
- 9:25 PM Ticket #2441 (AccountManager doesn't work with mod_wsgi due to restricted sys.stdout) closed by
- fixed: (In ) remove debugging line that was causing problems with …
- 9:25 PM Changeset  by
remove debugging line that was causing problems with mod_wsgi (fixes #2441)
- 7:33 PM AnnouncerPlugin/Concerns edited by
- 7:31 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 7:15 PM TracMetrixPlugin/FeedBack edited by
- 6:00 PM TagsPlugin edited by
- 5:57 PM TagsPlugin edited by
- 5:56 PM TagsPlugin edited by
- 5:41 PM Ticket #1110 (Tractags uses obsolete < LH > tag) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3110.
- 5:40 PM Changeset  by
Remove unsupported LH element.
- 5:28 PM Ticket #2316 (Include a local copy of the information about using tag expressions.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.6. It contains inline help now.
- 5:28 PM Ticket #2241 (TracTags requires base_url, but 0.11 doesn't anymore) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in 0.6.
- 5:28 PM Ticket #2160 (trac tags stopped working with 0.11 trunk) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.6.
- 5:27 PM Ticket #2114 (please, create 0.4.2 release with unicode fix for trac 0.10) closed by
- fixed: Fixed a while ago.
- 5:27 PM Ticket #2088 (TAGS_MODIFY does not prevent modification of ticket keywords) closed by
- wontfix: I disagree that Tags should restrict permissions for resources being …
- 5:20 PM Ticket #1934 (TagsPlugin won't display tickets) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in trunk.
- 5:20 PM Ticket #1612 (Tags Query Sort Order Problem) closed by
- fixed: Resources are now sorted lexically by their resource ID.
- 5:19 PM Changeset  by
Sort resources by id only.
- 5:18 PM Ticket #1545 (Tag Index broken for Tag wiki pages with a tilte containing quotes) closed by
- fixed: This is no longer an issue because page titles aren't rendered in 0.6.
- 5:17 PM Ticket #1407 (Optionally allow for not including page title in lists.) closed by
- fixed: Page titles are no longer rendered, since Tags 0.6. This is mainly …
- 5:13 PM Ticket #1181 (Tags does not obey WIKI_VIEW permission) closed by
- fixed: TagsPlugin 0.6 natively supports 0.11 fine-grained permissions.
- 5:13 PM Ticket #1100 (TracTags updates for latest trunk (0.11)?) closed by
- worksforme: WFM
- 5:12 PM Ticket #1031 (Absolute url on "view all tags") closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in trunk.
- 5:12 PM Ticket #1026 (use annotations semantics for tags) closed by
- wontfix: Interesting idea, but outside the scope of TagsPlugin.
- 5:11 PM Ticket #1003 (TagsPlugin: 'unary not' not working) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in trunk.
- 4:53 PM Changeset  by
Fixed some bugs in tags. Doh. Need to re-branch 0.6.
- 1:59 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Added information about the APIs and plugins. (diff)
- 8:44 AM Changeset  by
Bumped version to 0.2.
Basic functionality for tickets and wiki notifications appear functional and complete.
Normalized session/authentication handling throughout the system to support anonymous-announcements and authenticated-announcements.
Updated the wiki and ticket templates to be more complete.
- 6:31 AM Ticket #1180 (After login the user should be redirected to their intended page) closed by
- worksforme: I had forgotten the spurious reopening of this ticket. As the poster …
- 3:35 AM Changeset  by
Also fixed some issues with the APIs, the calling of implementors, and
the sample plugin. Bugs by me, patch by athomas.
- 3:06 AM TagsPlugin edited by
- 2:51 AM TagsPlugin edited by
- 2:51 AM TagsPlugin edited by
- Updated docs for 0.6. (diff)
- 2:23 AM Changeset  by
- 2:22 AM Changeset  by
Updated author name.
- 12:38 AM Changeset  by
Python egg of 0.11 Downloader remarked as ZIP-SAFE for easier use.
Jan 19, 2008:
- 11:57 PM Ticket #2440 (next/prev post links) closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Previous and Next navigation implemented. …
- 11:57 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Previous and Next navigation implemented. It just looks at all posts regardless of the listing it originated in, and it respects permissions.
Thanks for the good idea!
- 11:16 PM Ticket #2442 (0.11b1 version problem) closed by
- fixed: Thank you for info! I've found some problems because I forgot to …
- 11:03 PM Changeset  by
Fixed some bugs with admin pages - wrong interfaces used for integrated admin module.
- 8:40 PM TaskjugglerPlugin edited by
- Added installation instructions - Requires additional review (diff)
- 7:20 PM Ticket #2442 (0.11b1 version problem) created by
- Hi I've tried your 0.11b1 version. I'm using 0.11trunk. Clearsilver, …
- 7:08 PM mwehr created by
- New user mwehr registered
- 7:00 PM Ticket #2441 (AccountManager doesn't work with mod_wsgi due to restricted sys.stdout) created by
- File …
- 9:56 AM Ticket #2440 (next/prev post links) created by
- I'd like to be able to have next/prev links show up when viewing a …
- 2:46 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Tiny template change as a page can contain multiple blog bodies, using a 'class' instead of 'id' is the way to go.
- 2:13 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- The (full)blog plugin should now be ready for production use. Feature … (diff)
Jan 18, 2008:
- 11:07 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 9:29 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 9:28 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 9:22 PM Ticket #2435 (Trac 0.11 compatibility) closed by
- fixed: Hello! I've just installed Trac 0.11b1 and made only few fixes and …
- 9:13 PM TracDownloaderPlugin edited by
- 8:57 PM Changeset  by
First early release of version for Trac 0.11.
- 7:43 PM Changeset  by
json producer now escapes everything it needs to
- 7:20 PM Changeset  by
json producer now escapes single quotes as it should have
- 5:44 PM Ticket #2439 (Doesn't accept extended characters) created by
- When you have extended characters in a query result, the script …
- 3:49 PM Changeset  by
New hack PythonTracLogHandlerIntegration, created by mitsuhiko
- 3:14 PM Ticket #2438 (Trac detected an internal error: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 3:10 PM Changeset  by
- remove error in get_templates_dirs function
- still not working with IE
- 2:32 PM Ticket #2437 (trac-admin upgrade fails) created by
- When I install t&e plugin it fails to upgrade the (pg) database. …
- 1:21 PM Ticket #2436 (Use a better Template library) created by
- Use a better template library to generate html report. Maybe use …
- 1:18 PM Changeset  by
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
- 12:55 PM Changeset  by
- 12:24 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 10:29 AM Ticket #2435 (Trac 0.11 compatibility) created by
- Hi First of all, great plugin you've made. I really want to use it, …
- 6:48 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- 6:45 AM Changeset  by
Added General Wiki Subscriber, to specify wiki-name-patterns you want notices on.
- 3:32 AM Changeset  by
More random watcher fixes and pg-compatability things.
- 3:29 AM Changeset  by
Cleaned up previous watch + WikiStart fix. To do it smartlierest like okay.
- 2:56 AM Ticket #2430 (WatchSubscriber throws error on Postgres backend) closed by
- fixed: r3088 should resolve this particular issue. Note: I can't promise any …
- 2:53 AM Changeset  by
Fixes watcher #2430 for pg compatibility
- 2:48 AM Changeset  by
Fixed it so you can watch WikiStart, and a couple other 'watcher' mods.
- 2:37 AM Changeset  by
Fixed some logic stuff in the compatibility modules that prevented creation messages from going out to people who should get it; added more wiki notification capability that goes beyond simple 'watching'.
Jan 17, 2008:
- 11:57 PM Changeset  by
Make notices and warnings not overlap mainnav.
- 11:53 PM Changeset  by
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
Initial add of 0.11 version.
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
made description text area width=100%
- 10:15 PM Changeset  by
Made the line item descriptions preserve vertical whitespace
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
Got it printing a message letting you know it saved and linking to the tickets it is attached to
Also changed the message class to infomessage to not override tracs default styles
- Great idea for a plugin by the way. I just have to get it working …
- 8:47 PM Ticket #2433 (Clean code) created by
- Make the code better and more easy to maintain.
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
Added regular expression filtering of the components listed.
- 7:52 PM Ticket #2159 (Menu shortcut is not working) closed by
- worksforme: ok I haven't heard back about this issue so I'm closing it. Looks …
- 5:13 PM Changeset  by
first version of RestrictKeywordsPlugin for Trac 0.10
- 4:16 PM Ticket #2432 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group') created by
- I keep getting the error below intermittently. I am running 4 trac …
- 2:28 PM VsTracIntegration edited by
- 2:15 PM VsTracIntegration created by
- New hack VsTracIntegration, created by mika
- 2:15 PM Changeset  by
- 2:05 PM Changeset  by
New hack ChartReportGeneratorPlugin, created by msbrogli
- 1:50 PM msbrogli created by
- New user msbrogli registered
- 1:37 PM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- There is no s in the comment attribute. (diff)
- 1:04 PM Ticket #2431 (WorkLog tab is not working) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #2431. Thanks for the report. If there are any more …
- 1:04 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #2431. Thanks for the report. If there are any more postgres issues please let me know.
- 12:59 PM Ticket #2431 (WorkLog tab is not working) created by
- In 'Work Log' tab Postgres throws the following error: […] …
- 12:32 PM Ticket #2430 (WatchSubscriber throws error on Postgres backend) created by
- After enabling WatchSubscriber and going into a ticket the following …
- 8:25 AM PendingTicketPlugin edited by
- remove over-escaping (diff)
- 6:48 AM Ticket #2429 ([Patch] TagsPlugin should handle versioning of wiki tags) created by
- Currently, tags on wiki pages as implemented by TagsPlugin are either …
- 6:46 AM pixelpapst created by
- New user pixelpapst registered
- 6:39 AM Ticket #2428 (TagsPlugin should support specifically-tagged files in svn by `svn propset`) created by
- svn allows users to set arbitrary properties on files. It would be …
- 1:34 AM Changeset  by