Jul 2, 2008:
- 11:23 PM Ticket #3315 (Give me commit please) created by
- Please give me commit access to the repository.
- 8:04 PM Ticket #3314 (Ignoring userdn and binding for password changing) created by
- I made a fix in the Trac 0.10 version of the plugin to correctly …
- 7:06 PM Ticket #3313 ([Patch] Wikinfo: Fails to work with Trac 0.11) created by
- Install Wikinfo-2.0-py2.4.egg via "Admin -> Plugins -> Install Plugin" …
- 6:25 PM Ticket #3312 (extend SVNChangeListener to work with the pre-commit hook and other hooks) created by
- currently, SVNChangeListener is wired into the post-commit-hook, which …
- 5:31 PM TracTicketDepgraphPlugin edited by
- 5:23 PM Changeset  by
More unicode fun.
- 4:59 PM Changeset  by
Missed some string literals.
- 4:54 PM Changeset  by
More attempts at unicode.
- 4:44 PM Changeset  by
Make the graphviz model objects all use unicode.
- 2:34 PM Ticket #3308 (Editing and displaying gringlets doesn't work on Trac 0.11) created by
- The following error appears: […] Are there any plans to switch to …
- 2:20 PM TracTicketDepgraphPlugin edited by
- 2:13 PM Ticket #3297 (MySQL compatibility) closed by
- fixed: Issue must be fixed in rev3935. SQL generation code is used now (the …
- 2:00 PM Changeset  by
Merging changes from 0.10 branch (portable table creation)
- 1:53 PM Changeset  by
Debug code removed
Version is now "0.0.2"
- 1:35 PM Changeset  by
A bit more portable table creation code
Added some debug code.
- 1:33 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 12:02 PM Ticket #3307 (TracEnvDir is added to Repository Location on Windows Apache) created by
- With the latest Perforce plug-in installed to Trac 0.11, and the …
- 10:46 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Adding --always-unzip to recommended install - usually less likely … (diff)
- 10:43 AM Ticket #2956 (Blog Post Unavailable if Name Consists of Slashes) closed by
- fixed: It does work with latest revision from repository. As you've noticed, …
- 10:38 AM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Updated install documentation. (diff)
- 9:07 AM Ticket #2956 (Blog Post Unavailable if Name Consists of Slashes) reopened by
- There is a problem with this fix. I accidentally create blog name …
- 8:55 AM e2jk edited by
- 8:54 AM e2jk edited by
- 8:25 AM Ticket #3306 (Google Apps Auth Plugin for AccountManager) closed by
- wontfix: I'm not comfortable integrating this since it requires users to …
- 5:34 AM Ticket #3306 (Google Apps Auth Plugin for AccountManager) created by
- I've implemented simple Google Auth plugin for AccountManager. This …
- 4:52 AM vincent created by
- New user vincent registered
- 12:17 AM Ticket #3305 (DepGraph doesn't want to work in wiki) created by
- When using [ [ DepGraph(5, 5) ] ] I get an error: Error: Failed to …
Jul 1, 2008:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #3304 (Doesn't work for me) created by
- When I put the same graph into my wiki page: […] I get: Graphviz …
- 11:44 PM Changeset  by
Check type of element, to prevent AttributeError on custom ticket query pages
- 11:14 PM Ticket #3303 (Applying the display layout of the previous tBlog plugin to FullBlogPlugin) created by
- Hi, I have tried to apply the display layout of the previous tBlog …
- 11:01 PM dikim created by
- New user dikim registered
- 10:27 PM Ticket #3302 (Can't use TracFormEnvironment) created by
- Hello, I like TracForms but I can't use TracForm Environment …
- 10:17 PM Ticket #2694 (Custom Query link does not show) reopened by
- Unfortunately, the problem is not fixed (for me anyways.) Sure, the …
- 10:10 PM Changeset  by
- 10:09 PM Changeset  by
- 9:52 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- Extra ! in front of the LDAP sub title removed (diff)
- 8:13 PM Ticket #3301 (Need FAQ page) created by
- Need to create a FAQ document. Make sure to add stuff about: * …
- 7:07 PM Ticket #3300 (The /wiki/WikiStart contex must be treated.) created by
- HI again, I was taking a look on the database and if you put an form …
- 7:04 PM Changeset  by
Fixed issue (hopefully) with last_id.
- 6:54 PM Ticket #3299 (Bug when creating egg package (don´t copying the images)) created by
- Hi people, I detected an bug when creating egg package (don´t copying …
- 6:51 PM Ticket #3298 (Bug when testing if environment needs upgrade) created by
- Hi, I detected an bug when the plug-in tests if the environment needs …
- 6:45 PM Ticket #3297 (MySQL compatibility) created by
- The creation of the fields must be diffent for MySQL db. To put the …
- 5:58 PM TimeVisualizerPlugin/FeedBack edited by
- 5:55 PM Ticket #3296 (Take over AnnouncerPlugin maintainership) created by
- I would like to take over the maintainership of the announcerplugin. …
- 4:57 PM Changeset  by
Safety checkin. This likely fixes the database conformance issues between
mysql and sqlite.
- 4:44 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 3:56 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 3:55 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 3:51 PM Changeset  by
- 3:46 PM Ticket #3295 (Write TracForm test workflow examples) created by
- TracForm can be used for testing. Need to write some example …
- 3:45 PM Ticket #3294 (Add documentation for polling) created by
- TracForms can be used for weighted polling. Need to write some …
- 3:43 PM Ticket #3293 (Ticket CC field doesn't work) created by
- Adding addresses to the CC field of tickets has no effect. The …
- 2:47 PM Ticket #3292 (MergeInfoEnhancer, no node at revision) closed by
- wontfix: There are no merge enhancer for Trac 0.10 …
- 2:13 PM Ticket #3292 (MergeInfoEnhancer, no node at revision) created by
- I installed mergeinfoenhancer to trac 0.10.3. And I got the following …
- 7:46 AM Ticket #3290 (Added compatibly with MysSQL) created by
- Some changes on form_db.py to work with MySQL. Please put this …
- 1:26 AM Changeset  by
Updated version number.
- 1:26 AM Changeset  by
Made trunk mirror the 0.2 version and setup the 0.3 version.
- 1:25 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 1:24 AM Changeset  by
Removed trunk to setup the copy from 0.2
- 1:22 AM Changeset  by
Tagging 0.2 release.
Jun 30, 2008:
- 6:50 PM Changeset  by
Corrected error when trying to extract group but non was selected
- 6:34 PM Changeset  by
Corrected error when using the manual add/change notice info
- 5:27 PM Ticket #3288 (LookupError: unknown encoding: /trac_new/downloader) created by
- Hi people, I´ve installed the TracDownloader following all the …
- 1:45 PM Ticket #3287 (Upgrading trac environment doesn't work correctly) created by
- Configuration: * ubuntu 8.04 * python 2.5 * apache 2 (tested with …
- 1:22 AM Ticket #3286 (Can I join the development?) closed by
- fixed: I've granted kohsuke write permissions for this plugin.
- 12:07 AM Changeset  by
merged changes from optaros oforge project
- 12:06 AM Changeset  by
tagged pre doki_pen
Jun 29, 2008:
- 8:50 PM Ticket #3286 (Can I join the development?) created by
- Hi, I'm the creator of Hudson, and I'm interested in making some …
- 8:21 PM Ticket #3108 (Batch modify plugin emitting internal error) closed by
- fixed: The latest patched version for 0.11 should resolve this issue. Please …
- 8:15 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- 8:08 PM Ticket #2874 (TICKET_ADMIN still needs TICKET_BATCH_MODIFY?) closed by
- fixed: Good idea. The plugin now allows either TICKET_ADMIN or …
- 8:06 PM Changeset  by
- 7:52 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- 7:50 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- 7:43 PM Ticket #2762 (Allow updating status and resolution of multiple tickets) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied in changeset:3917. As pointed out by conny, this …
- 7:41 PM Changeset  by
- 6:50 PM Ticket #3124 (Batch Modify Properties does not fill the UI next to the checkboxes) closed by
- worksforme: The second patch replaced the first. You shouldn't have applied both. …
- 6:48 PM Ticket #3277 (Batch modification as one event in timeline) closed by
- wontfix: This would need to be changed in Trac core. The BatchModifyPlugin …
- 6:46 PM Ticket #2694 (Custom Query link does not show) closed by
- fixed: The install instructions for BatchModifyPlugin 0.11 have been updated. …
- 6:44 PM Ticket #2500 (applying batch modifications does nothing) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed with the latest install instructions for 0.11 and …
- 6:42 PM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- clarified 0.11 instructions (diff)
- 6:35 PM Ticket #2510 (BatchModifyPlugin 0.2.0 fails to load in Trac-0.11) closed by
- fixed: Genshi 0.5 is now a dependency for Trac.
- 6:29 PM Ticket #2312 ([patch] fixes 0.11 version (makes ticket selection checkboxes appear)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed. Patch applied in changeset:3916
- 6:27 PM Changeset  by
BatchModifyPlugin: Updated jquery code to work in no-conflict mode
- 3:03 PM CloneTicketPlugin edited by
- 2:58 PM CloneTicketPlugin created by
- 2:38 PM Ticket #3045 (IniAdminPlugin: [Patch] Hiding some options) closed by
- fixed: Added in r3915. A useful addition would be glob support: […] …
- 2:36 PM Changeset  by
Added patch from gjo that adds INI options to block editing of some options and
treat some options as passwords.
Jun 28, 2008:
- 11:08 PM Ticket #3283 (enter test cases like in TracFormsPlugin ?) created by
- would it be possible to enter the test cases like in TracFormsPlugin ?
- 11:07 PM Ticket #3282 (tracforms for test cases?) created by
- could this be used to plan tests and execute test cases multiple …
- 9:43 PM ProgressMeterMacro edited by
- 9:20 PM paradoxpixel created by
- New user paradoxpixel registered
- 8:35 PM Changeset  by
ProgressMeterMacro: minor edit, shortened docstrings
- 6:48 PM kohsuke created by
- New user kohsuke registered
- 1:00 PM Ticket #3281 (Status of Tickets in depgraph) created by
- Hi, I'm using mastertickets and it's very usefull. It would be very …
- 9:43 AM Ticket #3279 (IndexError: list index out of range) closed by
- duplicate: Patch of #2807 worked for me too, I just closed this ticket you can …
- 9:32 AM Ticket #3279 (IndexError: list index out of range) created by
- I got this error when I tried to resync my environment with trac-admin …
- 2:33 AM Changeset  by
AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin: ignore compiled python files.
Jun 27, 2008:
- 9:48 PM Ticket #3196 (Can't open depgraph) closed by
- duplicate: Indeed
- 9:47 PM Ticket #3005 (File not found error trying to see depgraph) closed by
- invalid: You need to install the dot binary. If it is not available on your …
- 7:43 PM Ticket #3278 (Doesn't work with 0.11rc2) created by
- Doesn't seem to work with 0.11rc2 due to dependency on TracWebAdmin …
- 7:38 PM tjones created by
- New user tjones registered
- 6:14 PM gwk created by
- New user gwk registered
- 4:23 PM Ticket #3277 (Batch modification as one event in timeline) created by
- If I modify a batch of tickets at once, I think it makes more sense to …
- 2:48 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 9:24 AM Ticket #3276 (Admin page not displayed on 0.11 final) created by
- WorklogPlugin works, but no admin config panel is present. An admin …
- 8:01 AM Changeset  by
revise translation of default wiki pages
- 3:55 AM Ticket #3275 (Only Require TICKET_ADMIN Permissions) created by
- Currently a user needs TRAC_ADMIN permission in order to manage …
- 1:29 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Best to keep option default_postname empty, letting those that want it edit the setting in Admin (or trac.ini).
- 12:52 AM Ticket #3206 ([PATCH] Edit Wiki Page content and tag) reopened by
- (in reply to http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/3145#comment:4) I should …
- 12:44 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Minor help text improvements to the i-wanna-hold-your-hand sidebar that is available when creating new posts.
- 12:31 AM Ticket #3034 (KeyError: u' :/' when attempting to view the blog handle main page) closed by
- invalid: Good thing you got it sorted. I get to close a ticket, so I'm happy …
- 12:19 AM Ticket #3145 ([PATCH] Create New Wiki Page with a Tag) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in r3877.
Jun 26, 2008:
- 11:47 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Support for query arguments to pre-populate fields when doing a GET on `/blog/create (like a regular link).
Name of post can either be an argument or part of the path - these examples have identical result:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #3083 (Pre-populate 'New Post' form entiries with a link) closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Support for query arguments to …
- 11:18 PM Changeset  by
fixes bug #3270. I was mixing java and python up in my mind. .trim() is a java string method which trims out white space. Python's equivalent is of course .strip()
- 10:50 PM Ticket #3271 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'trim') closed by
- duplicate: of #3270
- 9:07 PM Ticket #3274 (use_public_cc is completely ignored, to field is not configurable) created by
- All email recipients are treated as BCC and the use_public_cc option …
- 7:56 PM Ticket #2505 (Teaser blogs) closed by
- worksforme: Based on lack of feedback and features actually already available with …
- 7:53 PM Ticket #2957 (Redirect After Deleting Post) closed by
- wontfix: Nope. Decided this one is not worth it. It should be no surprise to a …
- 7:48 PM Ticket #2956 (Blog Post Unavailable if Name Consists of Slashes) closed by
- fixed: Well, as of  this should be fixed - any sequence of characters …
- 7:45 PM Ticket #3229 (Cannot create posts without BLOG_ADMIN permission) closed by
- fixed: I got no feedback on this so I went ahead and committed this last …
- 7:40 PM Ticket #2460 (New post shortname based on date) closed by
- fixed: Well, in  I've done what you requested - and then some more :-) …
- 7:33 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Fix for spamfilter users.
There was code that was obviously wrong in the spamfilter plugin. Now it looks better, but I don't have that plugin so it is somewhat (totally) untested...
I'll close ticket #3229 with this change - please reopen if problem persists.
- 7:29 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Major refactoring of the post naming to make it more flexible.
- Now supports any name that don't conflict with the few needed plugin 'commands' such as /edit/, /author/someone, /year/month etc.
- Also supports '/' in names for easier migration from wiki-based posts with migration script, and also allows flexible naming often requested.
- New setting for default_postname that also supports Python time string formatting substitution as well as the $USER variable. Setting also available in admin page.
- Refactored to make the path parsing (command + pagename) easier to comprehend and maintain. Similar treatment to the new post name checking.
- Improved the warning and notice logic for the user to provide relevant messages for all create situations I could think of.
- Added a notice (sidebar) on post naming that may just be over the top in hand-holding. Let me know what you think - happy to remove that one again.
- 7:22 PM Ticket #3145 ([PATCH] Create New Wiki Page with a Tag) reopened by
- Not for me. Running TracTags 0.6dev-r3882 trunk I have the same …
- 3:47 PM Ticket #3267 (Add support for operation templates) closed by
- 3:40 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:59 PM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 2:58 PM Ticket #2906 (Lost all my reports) closed by
- fixed: Glad you got it worked out as noted above: >In the trac 11 version …
- 2:49 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
- 2:46 PM Ticket #3268 (Add sum function.) closed by
- fixed: Committed in revision r3904 along with count, countif, sumprod, zip, …
- 2:44 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:44 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:43 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:39 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:38 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:38 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:35 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:33 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 2:28 PM Changeset  by
Added support for basic aggregation functions.
- 10:14 AM Ticket #3271 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'trim') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 10:14 AM Ticket #3270 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'trim') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 6:06 AM Ticket #3266 (clicking on Depgraph link throws exception) closed by
- invalid: You need to have the dot binary installed. If it is not on your …
- 5:09 AM Changeset  by
Safety checkin. this appears to be a basis for the spreadsheet functions, but
I'm not totally happy yet. I can see some refactoring, especially in the form
of the parser/evaluator coming and that may be better focus for attention than
the short term gains. However, through probably version 0.3, I'll likely
stick with this.
- 4:02 AM Ticket #3268 (Add sum function.) created by
- Add a [tf.sum] operation to allow for summation of its arguments.
- 4:00 AM Ticket #3263 (Spreadsheet calculations) closed by
- 3:33 AM Ticket #3267 (Add support for operation templates) created by
- It would be really handy to be able to define a operation type of some …
- 3:29 AM Ticket #3261 (Add support for textarea) closed by
- 2:07 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 2:06 AM Changeset  by
- 2:04 AM Changeset  by
Fixed issue #3261 adding support for textarea.
- 2:00 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 1:58 AM Changeset  by
Added support for CSS entries and keyword entry of arguments.
- 1:44 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 1:42 AM Changeset  by
- 1:39 AM Ticket #3262 (Add support for drop-down option lists) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3898.
- 1:39 AM Changeset  by
Added support for option lists per issue #3262.
- 1:29 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 1:26 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- 12:31 AM Ticket #3266 (clicking on Depgraph link throws exception) created by
- Trac: 0.11 Python: 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Apr 18 2007, 08:51:08) [MSC …
- 12:28 AM Ticket #3265 (This plugin breaks Account Manager Plugin) created by
- I run Trac 0.11 along with Account Manager plugin. After installing …
- 12:19 AM Ticket #3264 (Provide workflow actions to hold transitions based on form status.) created by
- Add ability to get at information from the forms and hold up progress …
- 12:17 AM Ticket #3263 (Spreadsheet calculations) created by
- Add the ability to perform some basic calculations on the resulting …
- 12:15 AM Ticket #3262 (Add support for drop-down option lists) created by
- Probably [tf.select:label value value value]
- 12:15 AM Ticket #3261 (Add support for textarea) created by
- 12:12 AM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
Added 0.1.2 bug fix release.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #3259 (orbasolozele) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in revision r3895. Merged with 0.2 and trunk in r3896.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #3258 (radio buttons don't work) closed by
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
Merged changes from 0.1 version r3895.
- 12:01 AM Changeset  by
Jun 25, 2008:
- 11:55 PM Ticket #3260 (So, how do I do the processing of >activities that can be processed later.) created by
- A couple of examples could be very helpful here. I see at least 2 use …
- 11:52 PM Ticket #3259 (orbasolozele) created by
- If more than one TracForm section is present on a page, the ones past …
- 11:52 PM Ticket #3258 (radio buttons don't work) created by
- [tf.radio] just produces "None".
- 11:45 PM Ticket #3252 (Title Index of Trac) closed by
- wontfix: I'm not sure what this has to do with the TracFormsPlugin …
- 11:42 PM Ticket #3240 (Problem with user identification) closed by
- fixed: I think I've found the issue. Thanks for the attention! Fixed in SVN …
- 11:41 PM Changeset  by
Merged changes from 0.1 branch for issue #3240 into trunk and 0.2.
- 11:36 PM Changeset  by
Fixed issue #3240 involving not correctly identifying the user.
- 11:34 PM Ticket #3257 (Use MasterTickets plugin for grouping?) created by
- Would it be reasonable to use the MasterTickets plugin for grouping …
- 7:26 PM Ticket #3256 (gantt chart fails on import of dateutil.relativedelta) created by
- This looks like it's a non-standard python 2.3/2.4 module. There's no …
- 5:40 PM Ticket #3255 (Minor error in web_ui.py - 'warning' should be 'warnings') closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Typo. warning => warnings. Closes …
- 5:40 PM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Typo. warning => warnings.
Closes #3255 - thanks to jhamell for bug report.
- 5:28 PM Ticket #3255 (Minor error in web_ui.py - 'warning' should be 'warnings') created by
- On duplicate post name, it appears the plugin attempts to notify the …
- 4:37 PM Ticket #3254 (List the changesets relative to a ticket) created by
- Add the list of changesets relative to the tickets. It should be …
- 4:27 PM Ticket #3239 (Get database error when using CAST( .. AS ..) syntax) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r3891.
- 4:22 PM Changeset  by
Fixing #3239 (for backwards compatibility with SQLite < 3.2.3)
- 4:16 PM Ticket #3253 (Reports contain undefined dynamic variables and thus fail) closed by
- invalid: The reports for T&E are accessible via the management screen not from …
- 4:07 PM Ticket #3253 (Reports contain undefined dynamic variables and thus fail) created by
- When T+E is installed, it adds some reports. The SQL used in the …
- 3:59 PM Ticket #3252 (Title Index of Trac) created by
- Hello, are there any other possibilitys to list the pages like with …
- 1:45 PM Ticket #3251 (Bad performance in get_users_with_permissions()) created by
- We have a fairly large trac setup with ~80 users. Accessing the …
- 12:32 PM Ticket #3248 (UserWarning when start a tracd of poroject with DashBoard) created by
- i dont know may be it's not important, [BR] but when i run tracd, on …
- 12:31 PM Ticket #3247 (Behaviour change of showing Custom Query in mainnav as result of #1289 ...) created by
- We use this plugin on our internal projects in a way were we only …
- 12:15 PM Ticket #3246 (latest Version not usable with Trac 0.11rc2) created by
- after installing the following message appears in the logfile: […] …
- 12:08 PM Ticket #2906 (Lost all my reports) reopened by
- Now I changed timingandestimationplugin from 0.6.5 to 0.6.6. I changed …
- 11:07 AM Ticket #3245 (rss feeds not parsed correctly which causes IcalExporterPlugin to fail) created by
- I've just tried installing you nice plugin on a fresh Trac 0.11. …
- 4:47 AM Ticket #3237 (Skittlish theme plugin breaks the trac) closed by
- invalid: You have theme twice. E.g. theme = theme = Skittlish Should …
- 12:58 AM Ticket #3244 (diaview works not on 0.10.4) created by
- hallo, i have some problems with this plugin. i installed it into the …