Oct 4, 2008:
- 5:57 PM TicketExtPlugin edited by
- 4:17 PM Ticket #3800 (Support for trac 0.11) closed by
- fixed: trac 0.11 is fully supported on …
- 1:06 PM Ticket #3857 (NameError: global name 'false' is not defined) created by
- When I enabled accountldap pulgin & refreshed the web browser I got …
- 12:55 AM Ticket #3855 (ServerDownMacro - ERROR: Skipping "TracServerDownMacro 1.0" ("Trac" ...) closed by
- invalid: Not compatible with 0.10.
- 12:55 AM Ticket #3856 (Integrate with Mylyn WikiText (was Textile-J)) created by
- The Textile-J allows editing files with wiki markup, including …
- 12:32 AM Ticket #3855 (ServerDownMacro - ERROR: Skipping "TracServerDownMacro 1.0" ("Trac" ...) created by
- I'm getting the following error in trac.log when loading the plug-in, …
- 12:28 AM rgeorg0755 created by
- New user rgeorg0755 registered
Oct 3, 2008:
- 9:04 PM FullBlogPlugin edited by
- Added default_handler setting. (diff)
- 7:10 PM TicketExtPlugin edited by
- 6:46 PM Changeset  by
- 6:32 PM TicketExtPlugin edited by
- 6:20 PM TicketExtPlugin edited by
- 5:59 PM TicketExtPlugin created by
- New hack TicketExtPlugin, created by takanorig
- 5:59 PM Changeset  by
- 5:49 PM takanorig created by
- New user takanorig registered
- 5:43 PM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- describe fullname patch (diff)
- 5:41 PM RoadmapHoursPlugin edited by
- 5:40 PM Ticket #3833 (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'None' in reports) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #3833 changed all the null as tickets to 0 as ticket …
- 5:40 PM Changeset  by
fixes #3833 changed all the null as tickets to 0 as ticket (this still seems like a bug in trac, but one easily enough fixed
- 5:39 PM WvBraun created by
- New user WvBraun registered
- 5:38 PM Changeset  by
Remove spurious svn temp file
- 5:37 PM Changeset  by
- 5:05 PM RoadmapHoursPlugin edited by
- 4:47 PM Ticket #3854 (width of some items in css are too narrow to contain ui) created by
- Content that spans too far to the right consistently doesnt have …
- 4:46 PM RoadmapHoursPlugin created by
- New hack RoadmapHoursPlugin, created by JoshuaH
- 4:46 PM Changeset  by
- 4:38 PM JoshuaH created by
- New user JoshuaH registered
- 3:21 PM DataSaverPlugin edited by
- 2:51 PM Ticket #2896 (Inconsistent rounding in developer work summary) closed by
- worksforme: Hey thanks for looking into this, and yes I made sure your user was …
- 2:43 PM Changeset  by
Removed 1-minute save since it seems unneeded.
- 1:43 PM matthias created by
- New user matthias registered
- 4:39 AM Changeset  by
Removed bogus 0.11 branch.
- 4:39 AM Changeset  by
- 4:38 AM Changeset  by
- 4:35 AM DataSaverPlugin created by
- New hack DataSaverPlugin, created by rharkins
- 4:35 AM Changeset  by
- 2:00 AM Ticket #3791 (Plugin don't work with method=post forms) reopened by
- I striked against this issue too with mod_python after update to Trac …
- 1:06 AM Ticket #3853 (Does not support table) created by
- Does not support table. When u have a table in the wiki, it is blank …
Oct 2, 2008:
- 10:42 PM Ticket #3852 (Back Links does not find pages that link with out the wiki: syntax) created by
- The Back Links macro does not find back links that link to a page …
- 9:33 PM mixedpuppy created by
- New user mixedpuppy registered
- 7:04 PM Ticket #3850 (Installed but no perspective) closed by
- invalid: Reinstalled Eclipse and it's working now.
- 6:25 PM Ticket #3851 (TAGS_VIEW not showing page tags along for anonymous) created by
- We have granted TAGS_VIEW to anonymous. So without logging in, the …
- 6:00 PM Ticket #3850 (Installed but no perspective) created by
- I've just installed the plugin but the perspective is not showing in …
- 5:58 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- reverted spell check correction in poll since poll results have been lost (diff)
- 5:46 PM Ticket #2837 (Create an egg file to install Calendar) closed by
- invalid: like with all other plugins
- 5:30 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- 5:20 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- 5:13 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- some reformatting (diff)
- 5:03 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- Spell checking and TOC (diff)
- 4:53 PM Ticket #3849 (TracBacks only works from comments, should also work for ticket description) created by
- if you write a new ticket that references others, no comment is made …
- 4:30 PM TicketModifiedFilesPlugin edited by
- 4:23 PM Ticket #3848 (Loading Failed) created by
- LookupError: unknown encoding: /projects/downloader.
- 2:22 PM Ticket #2896 (Inconsistent rounding in developer work summary) reopened by
- At some point (I think when I upgraded to trac 0.10.5) this problem …
- 1:01 PM RestrictedAreaPlugin edited by
- license added (diff)
- 12:56 PM Ticket #3847 (missing licence) closed by
- fixed: (In ) license added to package; fixes #3847
- 12:56 PM Changeset  by
license added to package; fixes #3847
- 12:52 PM Changeset  by
Convert to the built in methods in the plugin.
This is slightly hacky for now (no more so than before) but I will be creating
some new management interfaces to allow the definition of 'actions' that can
be run on a 'summary'. One of these actions will be an email, another will be a
Zen Desk forum post.
- 12:48 PM Changeset  by
Package the new interfaces/components
- 12:48 PM Changeset  by
Add some classes/interfaces to allow for summarising of a client to an XML object.
This is essentially a straight port from the email script (which will be updated shortly).
I have done this as I intend to use this information in different ways (e.g. integration with Zen Desk to post a client summary to a forum entry)
- 12:40 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- updated latest feature adds (diff)
- 11:46 AM Ticket #3826 (One blog per user) closed by
- worksforme: The blog is built to either provide for one user blog (removing the …
- 11:42 AM Ticket #3847 (missing licence) created by
- The licence of the plugin is not mentioned anywhere on …
- 10:35 AM CmTeknikTheme edited by
- 9:18 AM Ticket #3846 (CSS Fix for header alignment issues) created by
- Diff -u patch for the fix: […] Patch does not break IE7 or Safari 3.
- 7:57 AM Ticket #3845 (Maintainership status for Trac 0.11 version) created by
- zip file only contains 0.10 directory, and it does not seem to work …
- 7:32 AM Ticket #3840 (Can't reset password) closed by
- 7:31 AM Changeset  by
added the reset_password to the non redirect pages. Add any other page to the paths list
- 6:11 AM Ticket #3844 (Oops postgreSQL) created by
- Oops in the following two SQL in PostgreSQL SELECT path FROM …
- 4:27 AM Ticket #3832 (All pages imported by trac-admin are marked "system pages") closed by
- fixed: Thanks for your opinions. I've pushed a new implementation to pick up …
- 4:12 AM Changeset  by
Add option to specify system pages explicitly
New option _explicit_system_pages is available to specify the pages
to be categolized into 'system'. This option and _explicit_user_pages
are a list of page names. The page name can be ends with '*' character
for prefix matching.
- 4:11 AM Changeset  by
Alter the way to list up system pages (#3832).
Now we know system page names by listing files in 'wiki-default'
directory. This is a solution of for ticket #3832.
Note that the pages provided by plugins (they are not placed in
wiki-default directory) are not categorized as system page any more.
There is no way to force them categorizing as system page yet,
but it may be implemented in near future.
- 12:47 AM Changeset  by
TocMacro: Fixed a serious bug whereby the 0.11 version of the macro would keep a database connection open after execution.
This innocent-looking line...
self.formatter = formatter
... essentially attaches the transient formatter and its formatter.db connection to the instantiated plugin/component that lives for the lifetime of the environment (that in most setups gets cached for the duration of the process or until event like config change forces reload). Next time the macro executes it will free the old connection, and replace it with the new.
The problem continually ties up 1 connection of a process-wide default maximum number of 10. Many projects using the macro can get to the point where it locks the process due to no database connections being available - failing with TimeoutError. Particularly dangerous with embedded interpreter on Apache for Windows as it serves all requests using just a single process.
Code is changed to not persist the formatter, but instead pass it around as needed.
To all users of 0.11 version: Please upgrade!
- 12:02 AM Ticket #3843 (TypeError: decoding Unicode is not supported) created by
Oct 1, 2008:
- 9:31 PM TestCaseManagementPlugin edited by
- 7:53 PM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- added 0.11 tag (diff)
- 7:50 PM Ticket #3842 (Error calculating changeset size? TypeError: unsupported operand ...) created by
- We are getting the following exception for some of our changesets. I …
- 7:50 PM Ticket #3841 (Browser doesn't re-fill form on return, if plugin is enabled) created by
- When editing a wiki page in Trac without this plugin enabled, if I …
- 7:45 PM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- Comments on new attached version for 0.11 (diff)
- 7:44 PM Ticket #3840 (Can't reset password) created by
- When using NoAnonymousPlugin with TracAccountManager, it is not …
- 7:08 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed missing exclamation mark in configuration option documentation.
- 6:38 PM Ticket #3839 (Grouping of entries) created by
- In 0.11, there were options added to the [[TitleIndex]] macro, …
- 6:32 PM ScreenshotsPlugin edited by
- 5:39 PM Ticket #3838 (Add MathML support to the wiki) created by
- I'd like to be able to embed mathml into trac wiki pages when using …
- 3:57 PM Ticket #3837 (create page does not work) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #3145.
- 3:23 PM Ticket #3837 (create page does not work) created by
- Iff I fill in tags while creating a new page, the page is empty after …
- 1:51 PM Ticket #3700 (RFE: upload all images in one go) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in r4364 as zip archive upload. Just add zip to your …
- 1:42 PM Changeset  by
- Zip archive upload support.
- Fixed bug that first screenshot was not displayed.
- 1:40 PM Ticket #3836 ([PATCH] Disable gridmodify until explicitly enabled) created by
- Hi, GridModifyPlugin is almost very useful to us, unfortunately …
- 1:37 PM Changeset  by
Fix setup example in README.
- 6:55 AM Ticket #3830 (trac-admin initenv with --inherit option fails) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the info and patch! I finally could repeat the bug, and …
- 6:43 AM Changeset  by
Bug#3830 (trac-admin initenv with --inherit option fails) should be fixed now
- 12:19 AM Ticket #3835 (Correct permission for ticket modify) created by
- Hi, XmlRpcPlugin needs TRAC_ADMIN permission for update ticket. …
Sep 30, 2008:
- 11:41 PM EstimationToolsPlugin edited by
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
port to trac 0.11
- 8:56 PM Ticket #3834 (TicketSubmitPolicy does not work with IE) created by
- As reported in …
- 6:24 PM Ticket #3815 (autolink "stops" editor after creating link) closed by
- worksforme: Don't what happenen to my computer inbetween, but the described …
- 6:14 PM HtgroupsPlugin edited by
- 6:12 PM HtgroupsPlugin edited by
- 6:09 PM dhenry created by
- New user dhenry registered
- 6:09 PM Ticket #3833 (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'None' in reports) created by
- I'm not sure if ticket #3205 deals with the same problem. I get the …
- 6:00 PM Ticket #860 (Cause estimated hours to be used as weighting for Roadmap milestones) reopened by
- 5:05 PM TestCaseManagementPlugin edited by
- 3:12 PM Ticket #3832 (All pages imported by trac-admin are marked "system pages") created by
- To me it is not a rare case that I create wiki articles externally and …
- 2:51 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 12:20 PM Changeset  by
MenusPlugin: - Added: 'inherit' option and ctxtnav support.
- 10:44 AM Changeset  by
- [[Screenshot()]] macro now keeps aspect when one dimension is not specified.
- Display of matrix view screenshots with preserved aspect via CSS.
- 8:10 AM Ticket #3831 (Error if submitted in a wiki page with version specified) created by
- When a submission of TracForm occurs in a specific version of wiki …
- 1:30 AM Ticket #3829 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position ...) closed by
- invalid: You are not using a current version of the TagsPlugin. Use 0.5 or 0.6 …
Sep 29, 2008:
- 11:31 PM Ticket #3830 (trac-admin initenv with --inherit option fails) created by
- If TracUnreadPlugin is activated when trac environment is initialized …
- 7:22 PM Ticket #3828 (Inefficient Permission Check (Was:Permission Problem with internal tickets)) closed by
- fixed: If you were using a group name instead of a permission name, this …
- 7:18 PM Ticket #3829 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position ...) created by
- Please see http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/7683#comment:1
- 7:16 PM Changeset  by
re #3828 fixed a bug in ticket policy where it should have been checking for a permission or a group, but was only checking for a permission
- 6:37 PM TimeEstimationUserManual edited by
- 6:07 PM watho created by
- New user watho registered
- 5:31 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- 5:28 PM Ticket #3828 (Inefficient Permission Check (Was:Permission Problem with internal tickets)) created by
- Setting a ticket to internal leads to error message: Error forbidden, …
- 5:22 PM PinTail_b created by
- New user PinTail_b registered
- 5:00 PM NavAddPlugin edited by
- 4:57 PM Ticket #3827 (acct_mgr.web_ui.registrationmodule - RegistrationModule does not ...) created by
- I have the following in my [components] section. […] I have …
- 4:15 PM Ticket #3161 (autoquery should use genshi transformer instead of its own template) closed by
- wontfix: obseleting, see #3226 and trac:#7562
- 4:14 PM Ticket #3226 (do AutoQuery as a patch to trac) closed by
- fixed: closing, as trac:#7562 seems resolved
- 3:28 PM ru created by
- 2:29 PM AcronymsPlugin edited by
- 2:26 PM StractisticsPlugin edited by
- 1:49 PM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- augmented user counter (diff)
- 12:48 PM Ticket #3826 (One blog per user) created by
- Would be great to have the possibility of creating one blog for each …
- 12:32 PM Ticket #3825 (One blog per user) created by
- It would be great having the possibility to have one blog per user. …
- 10:25 AM HugoNaam edited by
- 10:24 AM HugoNaam edited by
- 10:23 AM HugoNaam edited by
- 10:05 AM Ticket #3824 (Sync from authentificated repository) created by
- I want to use trac with a remote repository where i've just a user …
- 8:03 AM Ticket #3823 (AccountModule trouble? LookupError: unknown encoding: /account) created by
- Enabling AccoundModule does an error: Traceback (most recent call …
- 6:27 AM Ticket #3822 (Billing reports have syntax error) created by
- I'm using trac 0.10.4. On the /Billing page, when I click on any of …
- 1:52 AM Ticket #3821 (Support for Trac 0.11) created by
- Is this any plan to support 0.11? Thanks!
- 12:06 AM CsvMacro edited by
- 12:01 AM Ticket #1842 (Dropping the CSV.py file in the plugins directory no longer works for ...) closed by
Sep 28, 2008:
- 11:55 PM KeywordSuggestPlugin edited by
- Described changes in  (diff)
- 11:39 PM Changeset  by
Added two new options: matchcontains and multipleseparator. Trailing redundant separator is removed automatically now before keyword list is submitted.
- 7:14 PM Ticket #3820 (fixes for compatibility with trac v0.11) closed by
- duplicate: Next time I'll check the bug list.
- 6:27 PM Ticket #3820 (fixes for compatibility with trac v0.11) created by
- The hack didn't work with v.011 so I fixed it. This should be …
- 2:59 PM Ticket #3819 (empty cells result in broken table) created by
- editing a table which contains empty cells results in broken table. …
- 12:13 PM PhpBugTracker2TracScript edited by
- 12:11 PM LdapSessionSettingsPatch edited by
- 12:10 PM PhpBugTracker2TracScript edited by
- 11:48 AM LdapSessionSettingsPatch edited by
- 11:19 AM PhpBugTracker2TracScript edited by
- Reworked wiki page since abandoned by domluc (diff)
- 11:15 AM PhpBugTracker2TracScript edited by
- 11:13 AM Ticket #3213 (Import from PhpBugTracker to Trac (existing plugin is missing)) closed by
- fixed: Attached domluc's version and a version i've customised for MySQL.
- 10:55 AM PhpBugTracker2TracScript edited by
- 10:53 AM PhpBugTracker2TracScript edited by
- Contributor (diff)
- 10:38 AM Viper7 created by
- New user Viper7 registered
- 8:18 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- 8:14 AM AgiloForScrumPlugin edited by
- 7:03 AM Ticket #3818 (AttributeError: 'Ticket' object has no attribute 'get_value_or_default') created by
- With "timeandestimating with permissions" plugin there is an error …
- 4:51 AM Ticket #3817 (How can I set a ticket be readonly when it is in closed status?) created by
- Dear datallah: Now I have a task: I want to set a ticket be readonly …
- 3:46 AM Ticket #3544 (easy_install error: Couldn't find a setup script ...) reopened by
- Dear viola: I have installed the plugin. bug I still don't know how …
- 2:15 AM Changeset  by
Add an inline log viewer for the current request.
- 12:21 AM Changeset  by
- Links to first page, last page and go to page form added to matrix view (#3780).
Sep 27, 2008:
- 11:39 PM Ticket #3735 (monletob) closed by
- fixed: Thank you for the patch.
- 10:55 PM MenusPlugin edited by
- 9:59 PM TaskTicketsMacro edited by
- 9:56 PM Ticket #3816 ([Patch] Offer all keywords used up to now for selection) created by
- it would be nice to offer all keywords used up to now for selection, …
- 9:55 PM KeywordSuggestPlugin edited by
- 9:34 PM Changeset  by
Fix an old typo.
- 8:53 PM Ticket #3399 (tabs insertion in wiki page broken in firefox 3) closed by
- fixed: (In ) * fixed #3399 - handle pressing tab * in list, …
- 8:53 PM Changeset  by
- fixed #3399 - handle pressing tab
- in list, execute indent/outdent.
- in table, move focus to next/previous cell.
- in pre, insert a tab.
- auto format-paragraph.
- 7:47 PM Ticket #3815 (autolink "stops" editor after creating link) created by
- I installed the Plugin under Trac 0.11. If autolink is enabled …
- 2:10 PM HugoNaam created by
- 12:47 PM Ticket #3812 (Transparent background arrows) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #3812, thanks!
- 12:47 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #3812, thanks!
- 11:28 AM Ticket #3811 (Translation of example) closed by
- fixed: The translation can easily be done in TicketHeader.py, you will see …
- 11:27 AM e2jk edited by
- 11:25 AM TaskTicketsMacro edited by
- 11:25 AM TaskTicketsMacro edited by
- 9:38 AM Ticket #3814 (add component parameter) created by
- Would be great if there was a 'component' parameter for the macros.
- 5:17 AM cee1 created by
- New user cee1 registered