Jun 16, 2009:
- 11:16 PM Ticket #2808 (Could this be extended for general document control/reviewing?) closed by
- 10:56 PM SfnToTracScript edited by
- 9:33 PM Ticket #4622 (Unable to install) closed by
- fixed: Just FYI for anyone hitting this - that error is a known issue with …
- 9:30 PM Ticket #5388 (could you please upload a screenshot?) created by
- could you please upload a screenshot?
- 6:44 PM Ticket #5387 (Error loading actions in Mylyn) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Problem with ticket.getAction() accessing …
- 6:44 PM Changeset  by
- 5:33 PM Ticket #5387 (Error loading actions in Mylyn) created by
- Using r6057 and Mylyn 3.2.0I20090616-0200-e3x Getting Fault code 2 : …
- 4:57 PM TimelineUserFilterPlugin edited by
- 4:41 PM Ticket #5386 (install plugin) closed by
- wontfix: It's so simple I didn't need to write an installer. Just copy …
- 3:20 PM Ticket #5386 (install plugin) created by
- The code doesn't have the setup.py file to install the plugin properly.
- 3:20 PM WikiEditorForEclipsePlugin edited by
- 2:45 PM TracWikiToPdfPlugin edited by
- typo (diff)
- 12:55 PM Ticket #5385 (GitPlugin reveals email in field "git-comitter" -- can't be turned off) created by
- I removed EMAIL_VIEW permissions for anonymous and emails don't show …
- 10:59 AM Ticket #5383 (doesn't work) closed by
- worksforme: Works perfectly for me even in 0.11.4. There are no prereqs apart of …
- 10:30 AM WikiEditorForEclipsePlugin edited by
- 3:07 AM Ticket #5384 (Screen shots) closed by
- wontfix: You can (effectively) see it on the trac-hacks frontpage. Just look at …
- 3:04 AM Ticket #5384 (Screen shots) created by
- I am an end-user of Trac and a hosting company maintains my site, so I …
Jun 15, 2009:
- 11:48 PM Ticket #5383 (doesn't work) created by
- using 11.4 this plugin doesn't seem to do anything. Neither the …[…]
- 10:37 PM Ticket #5375 (Unable to use Batch modify plugin with trac.ticket.query.* = disabled) closed by
- worksforme: You only disable the query component in Trac versions 0.10 and …
- 8:43 PM Ticket #5382 (Test suite for XmlRpcPlugin) created by
- Seems it is possible to reuse some of the infrastructure from Trac …
- 4:49 PM Changeset  by
- Pagination for messages (#5378).
- Fixed regression with missing trac.ini options for default tables sorting caused by merge from trunk.
- 3:10 PM Ticket #5381 (Table thumbnail support) created by
- any idea when you might have time to implement functionality to …
- 3:01 PM sunit created by
- New user sunit registered
- 1:37 PM Ticket #5380 (Fine-grained permissions support) created by
- All methods needs to be reviewed to make sure they support Trac 0.11 …
- 10:55 AM Ticket #5379 (error:couldn't find a setup script in c:\docume) closed by
- 10:18 AM Changeset  by
- 10:16 AM Ticket #5337 (Alignment, Margins) closed by
- fixed: You can now use clear=none to remove the clear: both; from the style …
- 10:14 AM Changeset  by
Option to remove clear: both; from style.
- 9:56 AM Ticket #5374 (Anonymous history diff shows the ProtectedMacro part) closed by
- wontfix: The history diff is deeply embedded into Trac. This problem can't be …
- 9:54 AM Ticket #5365 (Playback - Still Image) closed by
- worksforme: This is something you'll have to take up with the developer of …
- 8:44 AM Ticket #5379 (error:couldn't find a setup script in c:\docume) created by
- Hi, i am unable to install the account manager plugin since i am …
- 2:07 AM Ticket #3772 ([patch] Race condition in TicketRPC.update()) closed by
- fixed: ...and closing again.
- 2:06 AM Ticket #3772 ([patch] Race condition in TicketRPC.update()) reopened by
- Reopen to change owner.
- 2:05 AM Ticket #2746 ('cannot marshal <class 'xmlrpclib.Fault'> objects' while executing ...) closed by
- worksforme: I'm quite sure this is an installation issue. As far as I can see, …
- 2:00 AM Ticket #3772 ([patch] Race condition in TicketRPC.update()) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Fix for possible ticket update race …
- 2:00 AM Changeset  by
Thanks to mstone for report and patch.
- 1:33 AM Ticket #5370 (Examples of using Java) closed by
- worksforme: Unzip the file. The .jar files inside are also just zip files - unzip …
- 1:27 AM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- Updated content based on latest 0.11 fixes. (diff)
- 1:05 AM Ticket #1245 ([patch] 'cannot marshal None unless allow_none is enabled' while ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Reworked to normalize output, so that any …
- 1:05 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Reworked to normalize output, so that any method can just return regular Python types as used in Trac - typically unicode, datetime, None. It simplifies many method implementations by not having to convert timestamps, check for stray None objects and similar.
Bumped version as these internal changes may require changes to other plugins that provide xmlrpc methods.
Among other things, it closes #1245. Thanks for report and testing.
Jun 14, 2009:
- 11:52 PM Ticket #2482 ([patch] updating description causes conversion of line endings) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Standardize all string inputs with …
- 11:52 PM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Standardize all string inputs with line-ending \r\n to match what is received through a web client. This avoids phantom-changes to multi-line inputs on subsequent update via web.
- 7:44 PM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Typo in StatusRPC docs.
- 6:38 PM Changeset  by
- Pagination for topics (#5378).
- 11:44 AM Ticket #5377 ('too many values to unpack' error when calling getAvailabaleActions()) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Oops. Forgot to change …
- 11:44 AM Changeset  by
- 11:04 AM TracCoSignPlugin edited by
- 10:59 AM Changeset  by
remove hostname/server from [cosign] section; change login_path to login_uri, ... , in [cosign] section.
- 10:12 AM Changeset  by
Change name of options in trac.ini, to make the config file easily parsed by package maintenance scripts.
- 7:45 AM Ticket #5378 ([PATCH] Pagination and better(?) layout) created by
- Since I wanted pagination (a pretty good idea given how this plugin …
- 3:53 AM Ticket #5377 ('too many values to unpack' error when calling getAvailabaleActions()) created by
- I get an exception if I call the deprecated getAvailabaleActions() …
- 3:13 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Adding RPC to systeminfo dictionary, so that the plugin version information will show up under 'About' (for administrators at least). Please include the table of software versions when reporting issues.
- 2:42 AM Ticket #3011 (ticket.milestone.update or create with 'due' parameter fail) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Changes to datetime handling, by converting …
- 2:42 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Changes to datetime handling, by converting any timestamps to Python datetime before arguments are passed to methods. Like Trac 0.11, all code should use and expect regular datetime.datetime objects.
The rework of code to transform input, should also make it easier to solve other issues related to input.
- 2:07 AM Ticket #5268 (ticket.status.delete() and ticket.status.update() are broken) closed by
- fixed: Fixed as part of .
- 2:05 AM Ticket #3642 ([0.11][patch] Ticket update action require TICKET_MODIFY permission ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed as part of .
- 2:04 AM Ticket #1075 (0.11 compatible version) closed by
- fixed: I'm closing this ticket now - it has become unmanageable for any other …
- 2:03 AM Ticket #1010 (add a call to get a filtered user list for setting a user into cc, ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) XmlRpcPlugin: Workflow support - finally! * Adds workflow …
- 2:03 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Workflow support - finally!
- Adds workflow support and improved ticket creation and update to be aligned with recent Trac 0.11.x features. See #1075 for all details.
- As workflow controls permissions for actions, update() permission is changed to TICKET_VIEW, closing #3642.
- With workflow and 'action' support, users are also available for reassignment if the project is configured to restrict ticket owners. This should close #1010.
- As 'status' is now the domain of workflow, these status-manipulation methods are now deprecated and replaced with no-op versions for compatibility. That should take care of #5268.
Version bumped to 1.0.1.
Jun 13, 2009:
- 7:33 PM Ticket #5376 (Support for python 2.5) created by
- Etienne, Our trac details are as follows. […] Will the supplied …
- 2:42 PM Ticket #5375 (Unable to use Batch modify plugin with trac.ticket.query.* = disabled) created by
- Thnx Ashwin for providing such a useful plugin. I am using 0.11 …
- 3:23 AM Ticket #3181 ([0.11] ImportError: No module named posixpath) closed by
- worksforme: Please reopen if you are still experiencing the error with the latest …
- 2:41 AM Ticket #3509 (query more than 100 tickets?) closed by
- wontfix: Marking as wontfix since the API works as intended. Please refer to …
- 12:03 AM Ticket #434 (Translate all times to UTC) closed by
- fixed: Found some. #3011 and #4539 at least. Preparing a patch on #3011, so …
Jun 12, 2009:
- 11:29 PM Ticket #1512 (RFE: Attach a file feature?) closed by
- fixed: Done with r6044. Please, check if I didn't break something since there …
- 11:22 PM Changeset  by
- Topics now can have attachments (DISCUSSION_ATTACH permission added).
- Link to current message list view is not active now.
- 10:44 PM Ticket #1718 ('dictionary key must be string' while executing 'ticket.get()') closed by
- duplicate: Closing as duplicate of #871.
- 7:29 PM Ticket #5374 (Anonymous history diff shows the ProtectedMacro part) created by
- Ie.: * Wiki page […] * Anonymous History diff […] Thx.
- 6:46 PM Ticket #5373 (UnicodeDecode Error on Categories creation) created by
- Hi, here's a weird thing I'n getting when trying to add categories …
- 4:44 PM Changeset  by
- separate JS into htdocs
- little bit of jqueryfication
- 3:55 PM Ticket #5372 (Outline is wrong) created by
- The hierarchy of headlines in the outline view is wrong (as you can …
- 3:01 PM Changeset  by
allow specification of ticket creation fields in trac.ini
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
- 1:48 PM MultiTracStatisticsPlugin edited by
- 1:44 PM MultiTracStatisticsPlugin created by
- New hack MultiTracStatisticsPlugin, created by XayOn
- 1:44 PM Changeset  by
- 1:38 PM Ticket #5371 (KeyError: u'\xe2') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 10:56 AM Ticket #5370 (Examples of using Java) created by
- You have examples of end-user usage with Python and Ruby, but not for …
- 9:36 AM Ticket #4613 (add info. by use sql or authors-specific to the timeline view) closed by
- 9:35 AM SearchAllPlugin edited by
- 9:34 AM Ticket #5350 (Create a new permission) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Added SEARCHALL_VIEW permission, closes #5350
- 9:34 AM Changeset  by
Added SEARCHALL_VIEW permission, closes #5350
- 3:04 AM Ticket #1566 (specify licencing terms) closed by
- worksforme: Replying to email@example.com: > Can I assume …
Jun 11, 2009:
- 11:28 PM Changeset  by
change default sizes
- 11:27 PM Changeset  by
fix unspecified dimensions case
- 10:27 PM PyTppThemePlugin edited by
- Adding links to non-overflow (full page) version (diff)
- 10:04 PM Ticket #5369 (provide pre-compiled Python package (egg) for python2.6 too) created by
- Support for python 2.6 would be highly appreciated.
- 9:38 PM Changeset  by
use the new version of images from ImageTrac
- 9:32 PM Changeset  by
enable multiple image display, add galleria
- 8:27 PM Ticket #5368 (screenshots-matrix-view.html: UndefinedError: "screenshots" not defined) created by
- Screenshot matrix results in this error on python 2.3 with trac 0.11 …
- 8:17 PM Ticket #5367 (sorted not defined in python 2.3) created by
- In python 2.3 sorted is not defined and adding a new screenshot works, …
- 6:50 PM Ticket #5352 (doesn't work on custom ticket field) closed by
- 6:06 PM Ticket #5194 (trac mylyn integration via xmlrpc) closed by
- worksforme: Looks like installation issue. As you got debug logging enabled, do …
- In MS Internet Explorer, all page text is aligned right after …
- 3:42 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 3:38 PM MiSky created by
- New user MiSky registered
- 3:36 PM Changeset  by
- trunk merged into 0.11 branch.
- trunk removed.
- 3:23 PM Changeset  by
- Another fixes in anchors and redirection.
- 1:42 PM Ticket #5365 (Playback - Still Image) created by
- It would be cool if - when using Flowplayer and local files - one …
- 12:11 PM Ticket #5354 (Missing UTF-8 support) closed by
- 12:10 PM Changeset  by
- 12:07 PM Changeset  by
- 12:06 PM Changeset  by
- 12:05 PM Changeset  by
- 12:05 PM Changeset  by
- 12:04 PM Changeset  by
- 11:56 AM Changeset  by
- 11:55 AM Changeset  by
- 11:52 AM Changeset  by
- 11:51 AM Changeset  by
- 11:49 AM Changeset  by
- 11:44 AM Changeset  by
- 11:35 AM Changeset  by
- 11:25 AM Changeset  by
- 11:21 AM Changeset  by
- 11:04 AM Changeset  by
- 10:51 AM Changeset  by
- 10:49 AM Changeset  by
- 10:20 AM Changeset  by
Trying to add UTF-8 support... don't know if it is a success....
- 7:57 AM Ticket #5364 (Enable in-grid editing of text fields - EASY SUGGESTION) created by
- I am confident this suggestion would 10x the value of GridModifyPlugin …
- 3:18 AM Ticket #5363 (installation instructions) created by
- Would be good to have some installation instructions for this plugin. …
- 12:29 AM Ticket #3598 (XmlRpcPlugin doesn't work with AccountManagerPlugin.LoginModule) closed by
- worksforme: As the XmlRpcPlugin docs (ie. wiki page) says, AccountManagerPlugin …
Jun 10, 2009:
- 11:43 PM Ticket #4674 (Keep Task schedule on trac server and update it from there) closed by
- wontfix: I think it would be best if this feature was raised against Mylyn …
- 10:55 PM Changeset  by
abstract out link for later use; improve enabled method
- 10:54 PM Changeset  by
use better CSS rule
- 10:48 PM Changeset  by
allow configurable image sizes
- 8:09 PM Ticket #5362 (Cannot make Trac produce HTML email notifications) created by
- I have installed the AnnouncerPlugin v0.2 but cannot manage to trigger …
- 7:19 PM Changeset  by
creation of attachments with specified file size
- 6:31 PM Changeset  by
adding utilities to crop + resize an image
- 6:24 PM Ticket #5361 ([new version] script does not work well with multi-trac installations) created by
- If you have multiple instances installed under a single handler it …
- 5:31 PM Ticket #5360 (Wrong comma added on a composed username) created by
- After a ticket creation, when adding a composed username (e.g., …
- 4:36 PM Ticket #5359 (Batch modify does nothing) created by
- Trac 011.04 Trying to move all tickets to next milestone does nothing …
- 4:11 PM Ticket #5358 (Chat feature inside of Trac) created by
- In my team is very usual to analyse some issue/situation/etc using a …
- 4:11 PM Ticket #5357 (UnicodeDecodeError on UTF-8 encoded filenames) created by
- I just try the plugin version 0.11 on trac 0.11.1, 0.11.5 and trunk, …
- 4:05 PM MoaLaiSkirulais created by
- New user MoaLaiSkirulais registered
- 2:35 PM Changeset  by
Fixed spelling in config option description.
- 2:34 PM HudsonTracPlugin edited by
- Describe new display_build_options config item. (diff)
- 2:29 PM Changeset  by
Added the ability to disable the build-description retrieval introduced in
- 2:19 PM Ticket #5355 (HTTP 500 error when timeline clicked) closed by
- invalid: Thanks for the swift response. I can access the feeds directly, i've …
- 1:35 PM HudsonTracPlugin edited by
- Forgot a small edit in last change and fixed option name (diff)
- 1:35 PM Changeset  by
Changed name of alternate-success-icon config option to be consistent with
- 1:31 PM HudsonTracPlugin edited by
- Added description of new alternate-success-icon option. (diff)
- 1:28 PM Ticket #5356 (Green icons for success) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Added ability to display green instead of blue balls for …
- 1:28 PM Changeset  by
Added ability to display green instead of blue balls for succesful builds.
This closes #5356.
- 1:14 PM threet created by
- New user threet registered
- 12:49 PM HudsonTracPlugin edited by
- Added missing documentation for username, password, and … (diff)
- 12:37 PM Ticket #5356 (Green icons for success) created by
- There is finally a way to get green icons in Hudson for successful …
- 12:05 PM Ticket #2922 (Parent module 'tracrpc' not loaded error) closed by
- worksforme: Yup. Using trac 0.11 with xmlrpc plugin from trunk should not be a …
- 11:59 AM Ticket #5276 (listAttachments error) closed by
- worksforme: This seems to be fixed as part of  - and current line now looks …
- 11:48 AM Ticket #5241 (Numbered headlines and TOC Macro) reopened by
- 11:25 AM Ticket #5355 (HTTP 500 error when timeline clicked) created by
- I have installed the Hudson plugin for track and configured to use my …
- 11:01 AM Ticket #4068 (ImportError: No module named pydoc) closed by
- invalid: Oki. Can't be related to the XmlRpcPlugin as it does not have 'pydoc' …
- 10:57 AM Ticket #3835 (Correct permission for ticket modify) closed by
- duplicate: Closing as duplicate of #3642.
- 10:51 AM Ticket #3443 (ticket.get() requires a float) closed by
- worksforme: Tested with trac 0.11.4, latest xmlrpc from trunk, python 2.4. I …
Jun 9, 2009:
- 10:03 PM Changeset  by
minor tweaks for ticket layout
- 8:07 PM Changeset  by
add a tag for unlocatable issues
- 7:28 PM Changeset  by
consolidate ticket creation warnings
- 6:30 PM Changeset  by
add infrastructure for warning/error mail notification
- 6:27 PM Changeset  by
- use BoolOption for cloud display
- dont import things that no longer exist
- 6:22 PM Changeset  by
Upgrade pom and manifest files for next version (0.0.5)
- 6:10 PM Ticket #5329 (UTF8 Support) closed by
- fixed: Ok thanks, Yes, I think current implementation is better and should …
- 6:01 PM Changeset  by
Tag version 0.0.4
- UTF-8 support 
- 5:58 PM Changeset  by
Eclipse update site for version 0.0.4
- 5:37 PM Ticket #5354 (Missing UTF-8 support) created by
- Is seems that the generated HTML fails in some UTF-8 support. For …
- 11:59 AM Changeset  by
only notify Trac users if ticket was saved
- 11:14 AM Ticket #662 (Port to 0.10) closed by
- fixed: Done since ages... (log:doxygenplugin/0.10)
- 11:11 AM Ticket #3580 (Port to 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Done since a while, see source:doxygenplugin/0.11.
- 11:10 AM Ticket #4409 (bug in plugin _launch method) closed by
- 11:04 AM Ticket #3728 (os.popen3 usage cause lags in launch() function) closed by
- wontfix: Works fine in the 0.11 version. The maintenance of the 0.10 version …
- 10:55 AM Ticket #4831 (Graphviz Plugin fails on subgraph label) closed by
- worksforme: That specific example works for me, using dot 2.22.2 and …
- 10:48 AM Ticket #1611 (Graphviz output 'ugly' suggest using command chain for better output) closed by
- wontfix: Well, dot produces good quality PNG by itself now. I guess we can even …
- 10:43 AM Ticket #3711 (if you forget to install graphviz (the cmdline tools), the ...) closed by
- worksforme: Replying to cboos: > Proposing a worksforme here, …
- 10:41 AM Ticket #3913 (dot's bug: Error: Layout was not done. Missing layout plugins?) closed by
- wontfix: Replying to cboos: > Suggesting a wontfix resolution here.
- 10:29 AM GraphvizPlugin edited by
- update info about stable being 0.7.5 and dev being 0.7.6dev (diff)
- 10:27 AM Changeset  by
GraphvizPlugin: start 0.7.6dev
- 10:26 AM Changeset  by
Oops, removed one thing too much... resurrect the 0.11 branch from the 0.11-0.7.5 tag.
- 10:25 AM Changeset  by
Remove the even older version 0.11-0.7.3 of the GraphivizPlugin.
- 10:24 AM Changeset  by
Remove the older version 0.11-0.7.4 the GraphivizPlugin.
- 10:24 AM Changeset  by
Tag the 0.11-0.7.5 version of the GraphivizPlugin.
- 10:23 AM Changeset  by
GraphvizPlugin: freeze 0.7.5 version
- 10:16 AM Ticket #4459 (Add screenhosts to the wikipage to provide an idea of what the plugin does) closed by
- worksforme: GraphvizPlugin#Example?
- 10:14 AM Ticket #4806 (Plot the data with gnuplot) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #2923.
- 10:12 AM Ticket #1263 (pic2plot / Plotutils Plugin) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #2923.
- 10:11 AM Ticket #1263 (pic2plot / Plotutils Plugin) reopened by
- fixing resolution
- 10:09 AM Ticket #737 (Use cairo instead of librsvg to render antialiased png's (from svg)) closed by
- wontfix: Replying to cboos: > Suggesting a wontfix here, as …
- 9:59 AM Ticket #2275 (UNC paths are not changed to file-URLs) closed by
- wontfix: The maintenance for the 0.10 version of this plugin can be taken over…
- 9:35 AM XmlRpcPlugin edited by
- removed space in front of some blank lines (lines break were not … (diff)
- 9:32 AM AgiloForScrumPlugin edited by
- 9:31 AM AgiloForScrumPlugin edited by
- 8:06 AM Ticket #5353 (Transform input text to static text on submit) created by
- I'd like to generate forms that can be filled out, and once the …
- 5:35 AM Ticket #5241 (Numbered headlines and TOC Macro) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of ticket #4521.