Jun 2, 2010:
- 10:46 PM Changeset  by
blindly bandaiding errors related to 'constraints' and 'labels' -- looks like ticket_data used to return 'labels' but no longer does, and looks like 'constraints' (a dict) has turned into 'clauses' which is a list of dicts
- 10:29 PM Changeset  by
Column.init has no attribute 'unique'; blindly removing it to make upgrade work
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
branching to make it work with my .12b1 install
- 7:24 PM Ticket #7164 (TracLegosScript silently overwrites existing projects) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, committed in r8058.
- 7:24 PM Changeset  by
- 7:20 PM RevtreePlugin edited by
- Update contributor list (diff)
- 7:19 PM Changeset  by
Fixes plugin API for Trac 0.12
- 6:55 PM draulio created by
- New user draulio registered
- 6:37 PM Ticket #7194 (Troubles with installation and configuration of trac) created by
- Hello, I'm having some difficults with the installation of trac in …
- 5:52 PM Ticket #7193 (Support for --show-layers option of Dia) created by
- It would be nice, if one could select from the macro which diagram …
- 12:32 PM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- removed announcement for soon to be available versions after arrival, … (diff)
- 12:20 PM Ticket #6581 (provide an official 0.11 release) closed by
- fixed: This issue is closed by SVN r8055. I'd be happy to accept proposal …
- 12:18 PM Ticket #7190 (better set of backward/forward navigation link labels wanted) created by
- Please contribute your suggestions here (see r8054 for more information).
- 12:11 PM Ticket #7189 (Compact display of trac.ini settings) created by
- I think that a compact, single-page, table-like visualization of the …
- 12:09 PM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Finally update trunk to latest development version.
This is the 1st version compatible with Trac 0.12, fixing issues with
the change in time stamp format to POSIX microseconds with Trac 0.12dev-r9210.
Code is essentially the same as committed in SVN r7893 before, but we
have a history and three branches now.
To show this remarkable step I declare the trunk to be version 1.0.0.
But that's just another start. Let's go on from here.
- 12:06 PM Ticket #7188 (Create new sections) created by
- It would be interesting to add sections from the plugin page to be …
- 11:48 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Create official 0.11 branch, version contains all compatible enhancements from trunk.
- 11:41 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Add a third set of backward/forward navigation links, some code cleanup.
This is the last backwards-kompatible change introduced with introduced by SVN r7893 before.
It fills the gap between jumping just one month and one year quite nicely.
I'm still not satisfied with the optic, but this could be easily fixed,
if someone comes up with a visually more attractiv and - most important -
more intuitive looking choice of charakters for all link labels.
The experiment with temporarily resetting locale settings,
that was left from tests for the unicode fix in previous version, is removed.
- 11:24 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Update to bug fix version 0.6.2.
The error was encountered in localized environments with Trac 0.12, when
there are i.e. month names containing non-ascii characters like
in the German "März" (engl: March).
It does no harm to have it for English-only environments and Trac 0.11 as well.
- 11:17 AM Ticket #7074 ([Patch] Can't connect to window server - not enough permissions) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Applied trac from fecht to run in headless mode. …
- 11:17 AM Changeset  by
- 11:16 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Add 1st try on i18n now (version 0.6.1).
This was attempted by adding a private translation module importing
function from Trac's old translation utilities as well as from Babel
Beware: This was bound to fail, since there is currently no known method
to sanely attach translations to a single-file macro.
So this has to be reworked for the 0.12 branch later to get localized
tool tips when moving over calendar day links.
- 10:59 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Add configurabe template for new wiki pages.
This is version 0.6.0 and one of the changes introduced by SVN r7893 before.
However, by this version it is initially offered to users of Trac 0.11 as well.
- 10:51 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Update to version 0.5.1, add version info to changelog.
- 10:42 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Add greatly enhanced version 0.5.0.
Compared to 0.2.0 this is a cumulative bug fix release, but it has major improvements,
i.e. to calendar style as well, hence the version number jump.
See changelog for detailed descriptions of the step revisions in between.
- 10:26 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Name change, add version 0.2.0, slightly modified from original by restoring missing header.
- 10:19 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Populate 0.10 branch according to information given before.
- 10:11 AM Changeset  by
This is the version compatible with Trac 0.10, even if announced for 0.11 before.
Changelog is updated to show correct position in line of versions.
And yes, at the time of upload to this repo it was indeed obsoleted by much improved versions.
But never mind, we'll get there soon.
- 9:41 AM Changeset  by
- 9:36 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Add summary of macro file history, implicitely
creating a version numbering schema backdated to first public version.
- 9:30 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Continue creation of SVN repo classic dir
- 9:24 AM Changeset  by
WikiTicketCalendarMacro: Prepare to replay macro file history, that
happend mostly outside the repo by now.
Jun 1, 2010:
- 10:16 PM Changeset  by
- 9:52 PM TracSqlPlugin edited by
- 6:47 PM Ticket #7187 (AccountManager doesn't verify email when resetting password) created by
- I am using the account manager plugin with SvnServePasswordStore and …
- 1:57 PM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- 12:33 AM Ticket #7182 (TracHoursPlugin for 0.12 ?) closed by
- wontfix: I apologize, but I don't have any time to upgrade this plugin right …
- 12:30 AM k0s edited by
May 31, 2010:
- 11:16 PM Ticket #7186 ([PATCH] Don't break on invalid queries) created by
- When filtering report results, there might be no results (for example …
- 10:57 PM Ticket #7185 ([PATCH] Improve "id" field handling in reports) created by
- The plugin incorrectly assumes that there will be a field "id" in each …
- 7:47 PM Ticket #7184 (unable to read special unicode characters) created by
- If you try to use the BibAdd Macro with a UTF-8 encoded file that …
- 7:16 PM runlevel0 created by
- New user runlevel0 registered
- 4:03 PM WatchlistPlugin edited by
- 12:17 PM Ticket #7183 (A scroll-bars are always appear around image) created by
- In Firefox 3.5 and 3.6 I always see the scroll-bars around image, …
- 6:50 AM Ticket #7182 (TracHoursPlugin for 0.12 ?) created by
- Hello, Is there any plan at the moment to update TracHoursPlugin for …
- 3:44 AM TracTicketTemplatePlugin edited by
- 3:41 AM TracTicketTemplatePlugin edited by
- 3:33 AM Changeset  by
add translation: ja
May 30, 2010:
- 7:59 PM Ticket #7181 (Bugs and Improvement for batch modification for 'keywords' like fields) created by
- Thanks for your recent changes for keyword modification but it has a …
- 7:10 PM WatchlistPlugin edited by
- 7:04 PM Changeset  by
- Added ajax feature to dynamically change the tables without reloading the page.
- Minor fix.
- 5:26 PM Changeset  by
- Some smaller fixes.
- Updated HTML and CSS code.
- 3:50 PM Changeset  by
- Finished with watch/unwatch and notify/do-not-notify actions.
- 1:27 PM IniAdminPlugin edited by
- 3:30 AM Changeset  by
dev/: Further work on action handler.
May 29, 2010:
- 10:03 PM Changeset  by
- Started to change action handling to support multiple entries per action. Adapted HTML and CSS code.
- 7:43 PM Ticket #7180 (Review is not saved) created by
- After clicking "review" on a changeset, I see the changeset again with …
- 2:29 PM Changeset  by
- Worked on supporting multiple names and patterns for watch and unwatch actions.
- 1:37 PM Ticket #7178 (Changes are not stored) closed by
- fixed: I tested the newest version and now adding Comments and changing the …
- 1:36 PM Ticket #7150 (Plugin does not load) closed by
- fixed: Great - now installing works flawlessly!
- 12:20 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed wrong boolean expression causing no ctxtnav entries.
- 12:05 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed global notify switch.
- 10:26 AM Ticket #7179 (doxygen plugin for 0.12 trac) created by
- releas doxygen plugin for trac 0.12 as it is already in beta phase. …
- 8:20 AM Changeset  by
see #7178 - adding first comment works now
- 7:50 AM Changeset  by
see #7150 - incorporated patch from 3dh@… that fixes setup problems and adds python 2.4 compatability
- 7:45 AM Changeset  by
see #7150 - changed directory structure
- 2:21 AM WatchlistPlugin edited by
- 2:16 AM Changeset  by
dev/: Finished moving wikis and tickets to use API.
- 1:31 AM Changeset  by
- API: Moved listing code to extension code.
- 12:58 AM TracPluginTranslation edited by
- refined translation stats presentation with "provided by Transifex" as … (diff)
- 12:45 AM SubticketsPlugin edited by
- fixed link syntax and stats graph identation (diff)
- 12:45 AM TracTicketTemplatePlugin edited by
- refined translation stats presentation with "provided by Transifex" (diff)
- 12:35 AM SubticketsPlugin edited by
- refined translation stats presentation with "provided by Transifex" (diff)
- 12:18 AM Changeset  by
- Further implementation of API.
May 28, 2010:
- 11:22 PM Changeset  by
- Created first version of watchlist extension API.
- 9:45 PM Changeset  by
- Created new dev branch.
- 9:20 PM TracLdapAuthPlugin edited by
- 8:33 PM Ticket #7178 (Changes are not stored) created by
- I'm using Python 2.4 and Trac 0.11.7 under Linux and got the plugin …
- 6:59 PM Ticket #7177 ([PATCH] Allow tweaking of the "author" field) created by
- When anonymous users create a new ticket, they must fill in their name …
- 3:59 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- 1:01 PM Ticket #7168 (WikiForms getting error with Trac 0.12b1) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r8022 Thanks David for the patch.
- 12:59 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to David for the patch.
- 10:58 AM GanttCalendarPlugin edited by
- 10:13 AM bne created by
- New user bne registered
- 9:12 AM Ticket #7176 (Problem with ticket / id column - patch) created by
- Ticket IDs need to be converted to int, added a patch. The patch also …
- 6:48 AM TracSqlPlugin edited by
- 6:42 AM TracSqlPlugin edited by
- 6:37 AM TracSqlPlugin edited by
- 6:34 AM TracSqlPlugin created by
- New hack TracSqlPlugin, created by mrjbq7
- 6:34 AM Changeset  by
New hack TracSqlPlugin, created by mrjbq7
May 27, 2010:
- 9:22 PM Ticket #7175 (where is the plugin?) created by
- The links to locations of the actual plugin do not work.
- 9:15 PM Ticket #7169 (Buildbot integration stopped working -- getting 'Environment not found') closed by
- invalid: I found the issue. This is the second time for me with this …
- 7:10 PM Changeset  by
- Set version number to 1.0. Plugin is stable and reasonable tested.
- 7:09 PM GoogleSitemapPlugin edited by
- 5:01 PM GoogleSitemapPlugin edited by
- 4:58 PM GoogleSitemapPlugin edited by
- 4:42 PM Changeset  by
- Updated documentation.
- 4:35 PM Changeset  by
- Added support for .xml.gz files (explicit compression).
- 4:18 PM saigon created by
- New user saigon registered
- 3:45 PM Ticket #7174 ([PATCH] Properly register all configuration options so IniAdmin can ...) created by
- The plugin currently only registers a few options through the Option …
- 2:17 PM Ticket #7173 (wrong link in rss feed) created by
- There is a problem with timeline entries for new screenshots. The rss …
- 1:55 PM Ticket #7172 (add optional arguments for better ticket event display control) created by
- There are already some hints on changing display of ticket change …
- 11:42 AM SimpleTicketPlugin edited by
- This plugin seems to work with 0.11 just fine (diff)
- 11:42 AM Ticket #7171 (InterTrac alias support) created by
- This patch patches the patched trac-post-commit-hook to support …
May 26, 2010:
- 11:46 PM Ticket #7170 (allow "Set billing date" to be set at any time (not manually)) created by
- As of now (I don't know which revision) "Set billing date" needs to be …
- 11:21 PM Ticket #7162 (AttributeError: 'TicketNotifyEmail' object has no attribute 'compmgr') closed by
- fixed: (In ) correctly scope my selfs so that we actually ask the …
- 11:21 PM Changeset  by
correctly scope my selfs so that we actually ask the plugins cmpmgr about the plgins class fix #7162
- 11:04 PM Ticket #7169 (Buildbot integration stopped working -- getting 'Environment not found') created by
- I was using the Trac buildbot integration and everything was working …
- 10:39 PM Ticket #7168 (WikiForms getting error with Trac 0.12b1) created by
- I think I've implemented WikiForms correctly. I had TracForms …
- 9:56 PM AnnouncerPlugin/MessageEncryption edited by
- major rewrite to reflect develoment until now (diff)
- 6:59 PM Changeset  by
- Added support for (global) change frequency.
- 6:40 PM Changeset  by
0.11: Added support for Google notification about sitemap changes.
- 4:25 PM Changeset  by
- Finished correct support for gzip compressed sitemaps.
- 3:33 PM Changeset  by
- Added support for compressed sitemaps.
- 2:40 PM Ticket #7167 (Add captcha after failed login attemp.) created by
- It would be great if the login system would use captcha or temporary …
- 2:32 PM gstkein created by
- New user gstkein registered
- 11:33 AM Ticket #7166 (Author filter only shows "All" and cannot render tree) created by
- I initially had the problem mentioned in #4471 and applied the fix in …
- 11:08 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed wrong tag argument.
- 11:02 AM Changeset  by
- Now uses tag class to generate urlset tags.
- 10:11 AM Ticket #7165 (Installation fails with postgres 8.4.4) closed by
- invalid: Actually, the problem is in trac 0.11.5 itself. The following patch …
- 10:02 AM Ticket #7165 (Installation fails with postgres 8.4.4) created by
- When activating the plugin, the message `TracError: The Trac …
- 8:15 AM GoogleSitemapPlugin edited by
- Add maintainer and page outline (diff)