Nov 17, 2010:
- 9:22 PM Ticket #8076 ([patch] Add optional account email regexp to registration checks) created by
- Attached are some modifications to allow the entry of an email_regexp …
- 6:27 PM Ticket #8074 (Delete capability?) created by
- Add a way to delete tickets in bulk (such as TicketDeletePlugin )
- 3:33 PM Ticket #8073 (total number of tickets in a report not visible) closed by
- 3:31 PM Ticket #8073 (total number of tickets in a report not visible) created by
- Before installing this hack I could see the number of selected tickets …
- 2:56 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add Japanese translations contributed by Jun Omae via Transifex.
- 1:13 PM Ticket #7457 (support for 0.12?) closed by
- fixed: Yes,  worked for me. Great!!! Thank you very much, Mr. Balan, …
- 12:49 AM Ticket #8063 ([Patch] Better i18n codes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Improve some i18n related code, …
- 12:49 AM Changeset  by
Changes contribute to better code readability and easier
understandable msgid's - good for translators, as Jun Omae suggested.
Please see #8063 for details.
I took the chance to finally remove a leftover from changeset .
Nov 16, 2010:
- 11:00 PM Ticket #8068 (Patch to add "answered" status flag to the forums and timeline) created by
- Since I wanted a way to indicate that questions (on my forum) have …
- 8:54 PM Ticket #8066 (TracLink to a PDF in the repository is not redirected) created by
- Hello, I gave the plugin a try. It looks good when the file …
- 4:30 PM Ticket #8065 (Database schema is incorrect or casts are needed (PostgreSQL 8.4 database)) created by
- The database schema you use during upgrade seems to have incorrect …
- 4:25 PM Ticket #8064 (Batch modify field does not show up if entry has &) created by
- Tried to batch modify tickets based on components. There was a …
- 3:34 PM Ticket #8061 ([Patch] A input element has no child nodes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Move child nodes from input element …
- 3:34 PM Changeset  by
This causes minor changes to i18n, as one msgid is split into two.
A new message catalog has been extracted and corresponding msgtxt's
of existing translations have been fixed accordingly. Pending fix for
one German translation is merged as well.
Thanks to Jun Omae for reporting the issue and suggesting template changes.
- 3:29 PM Ticket #8063 ([Patch] Better i18n codes) created by
- I created [attachment:better-i18n.diff the patch for better i18n …
- 3:23 PM Ticket #8062 (Database upgrade silently fails when no i18n is available) created by
- […] outputs […] But actually there was an error: […] and …
- 2:15 PM BadContent edited by
- 2:15 PM Ticket #8050 (Add ability to delete a Test Plan) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #8049.
- 2:09 PM Ticket #8061 ([Patch] A input element has no child nodes) created by
- A input element has no child nodes, However input element has elements …
- 1:23 PM Ticket #8060 (Improved version for trac 0.11 and 0.12) created by
- Since the version for 0.11 turned out to be extremely hacky and …
- 12:38 PM Ticket #8059 (what is the parameter "when" used for ?) closed by
- worksforme: It should work so that it restricts the returned output to a single …
- 12:33 PM Ticket #8059 (what is the parameter "when" used for ?) created by
- struct ticket.changeLog(int id, int when=0) I cant imagine what when …
- 11:42 AM Ticket #8058 (Integration with "Testing workflow" - Allow resolving if dependency ...) created by
- This is a suggestion. When working with "Testing workflow", a nice …
- 11:31 AM Ticket #8057 (Infinite loop if (for some reason) circular dependencies are found in ...) created by
- Having a corrupted database (reason is absolutely unkown), I had …
Nov 15, 2010:
- 4:53 PM Ticket #8050 (Add ability to delete a Test Plan) created by
- 4:53 PM Ticket #8049 (Add ability to delete a Test Plan) created by
- 4:52 PM Changeset  by
Handle /newticket with linked_val from remote site.
- 3:45 PM Ticket #8048 (Please add http basic authorization) created by
- 3:29 PM Ticket #8035 (Component for commit_updater) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/7359
- 12:54 PM Ticket #8046 (Support AuthzPolicy components) created by
- Currently (at least on Trac 0.12), the SvnAuthzAdminPlugin supports …
- 9:32 AM Changeset  by
Added required packages to setup.py. Refs #7986.
- 8:42 AM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- Added python-tk as a dependency, required by use of pylab. (diff)
- 8:06 AM Ticket #8044 (0.12 compatibility (Ubuntu 10.04 LTS)) created by
- TracMetrixPlugin does not work with 0.12.1 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. This …
- 3:45 AM Ticket #8043 (trac-tags broken with env needs upgrade error) created by
- On a 'clean' install of trac (eg: webfaction one-click installer 0.12, …
- 12:20 AM Changeset  by
DynamicFieldsPlugin: Add Japanese translations contributed by Jun Omae via Transifex.
Nov 14, 2010:
- 8:36 AM Ticket #8035 (Component for commit_updater) created by
- in trac 0.12, there is a CommitTicketUpdater component (in …
- 6:45 AM Ticket #8034 (LegacyTicketSubscriber not fully working) created by
- It won't obey the always_notify_updater. I created a ticket, had …
- 4:40 AM Ticket #8030 (support batch edit on the report page (in addition to query page)) created by
- currently BatchModifyPlugin only works on query page. most buildin …
- 4:37 AM liucougar created by
- New user liucougar registered
- 1:36 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Remove 'author' from macro metainfo output if trac.ini defines the blog as a personal blog (ie. shouldn't be a visible author dimension).
- 1:06 AM Ticket #3608 ((patch) add Syntax Coloring of Source Code to blog) closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Adding Trac code.css stylesheet to all …
- 1:06 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Adding Trac code.css stylesheet to all post rendering for correct rendering of inline syntax highlighting.
Fixes #3608. Sorry for the time it took to fix this... :-)
Nov 13, 2010:
- 4:12 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- add poll about old, removed feature and hints on new configuration options (diff)
- 3:40 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Optionally filter blacklisted usernames from default list.
Prevent some registered users from being listed by default, you can add
corresponding Trac usernames to your trac.ini like
[cc_selector] username_blacklist = user1, 'user 2'
Hint: Actual Cc field content is not altered, so these users will still
shown up in the list, if their name was added to the field before.
- 1:39 AM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- announce contribution added to trunk right now (diff)
- 1:27 AM Ticket #6266 ([PATCH] Show developers full name and maintain mailto link) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CcSelectorPlugin: Optionally show full names instead of …
- 1:27 AM Changeset  by
Original patch suggested by terje has been refactored to make this an option.
Full name display could be activated now by adding
[cc_selector] show_fullname = true
to your trac.ini.
There are some additional, unrelated changes to improve setup.py as well.
Nov 12, 2010:
- 11:22 PM spohail created by
- New user spohail registered
- 9:41 PM Ticket #8026 (Branch name added to ticket comment on commit) created by
- It would be nice to add the branch name to the ticket comment on the …
- 9:30 PM ValuePropagationPlugin edited by
- Quote example for proper formatting (diff)
- 8:55 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Reorganize repository structure for further development.
New trunk branch will hold latest development version as commonly seen.
- 8:42 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- taking over maintainership (diff)
- 5:30 PM Ticket #8025 (Make TracLinks in mindmap work) created by
- I really like this plugin but below is an example of a mindmap that …
- 2:27 PM Ticket #8024 (`[[BibRef]]` macro produce error) created by
- When I tried to render the citations using [[BibRef]] per the …
- 1:19 PM Changeset  by
Fix handling of empty link fields
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
- 10:51 AM ash created by
- New user ash registered
- 10:32 AM Ticket #7740 (Users without VIEW_TICKET appear in the cc selector) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the reminder. This is resolved. The issue was that the …
- 7:17 AM Ticket #8022 (CCselectorPlugin for Adoption) closed by
- fixed: Request granted, hasienda is now the new maintainer of CcSelectorPlugin.
- 2:43 AM Ticket #7997 (Can't get an SVG to display) closed by
- fixed: A svg file named Warning.svg have been uploaded …
- 2:40 AM TracImageSvgMacro edited by
- 2:24 AM Ticket #7978 (There's no setup.py in the source so you can't install) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 2:21 AM Ticket #8022 (CCselectorPlugin for Adoption) created by
- Hereby I do apply for maintainership after current maintainer sent …
- 2:19 AM TracTicketChainedFieldsPlugin edited by
- 1:55 AM Changeset  by
- 1:45 AM Changeset  by
- 1:41 AM Changeset  by
Nov 11, 2010:
- 11:43 PM Changeset  by
- 11:32 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Add Japanese translations done by Jun Omae and contributed via Transifex.
- 11:07 PM Changeset  by
DynamicFieldsPlugin: Change i18n implementation to be optional to reflect Trac 0.12 behavior.
Essencially this is a move towards reunion of current 0.11 and 0.12
branches, that do exist only for that difference by now.
- 10:12 PM Ticket #8021 ([Patch] String formats should be `%(name)s` directive instead of `%s`) closed by
- fixed: (In ) DynamicFieldsPlugin: Change strings aka msgid's containing …
- 10:12 PM Changeset  by
Replacements (%s) are rewritten with named variables like %(variable)s.
This helps a lot when translating without looking at the source code.
Thanks to Jun Omae for both, suggestion and providing actually better code.
- 8:08 PM Ticket #8017 (No stats visible in IE 8) closed by
- invalid: False alarm, turns out this was due to a security setting in IE 8. The …
- 7:54 PM Changeset  by
Work in progress on RemoteTicket creation UI
- 4:57 PM Ticket #8021 ([Patch] String formats should be `%(name)s` directive instead of `%s`) created by
- DynamicFieldsPlugin now uses %s in the messages catalog. It makes …
- 2:33 PM Ticket #8020 (0.12 compatibility) created by
- The plugin TimeVisualizerPlugin should be compatible with latest 0.12 …
- 2:25 PM Changeset  by
Work in progress in RemoteTicket model and IREquestFilter methods
- 11:55 AM Changeset  by
- 11:53 AM Changeset  by
Implement IEnvironmentSetupParticipant methods
- 11:48 AM Ticket #8019 (Ability to duplicate an entire test catalog under a new name with one ...) created by
- It would be really useful to be able to take an existing catalog and …
- 7:07 AM Ticket #8010 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ordinal not in range(128)') closed by
- invalid: Closing as invalid, since it's unclear which hack this ticket refers to.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #8017 (No stats visible in IE 8) created by
- No stats show up when using IE8. It works fine in Firefox 3.6.12, …
Nov 10, 2010:
- 11:48 PM Ticket #8016 (File rename not supported) created by
- If files in git repositories as renamed, the git plugin does not read …
- 7:12 PM Changeset  by
- 6:03 PM Ticket #8015 (Using with remote email server) created by
- Hi guys, I didn't know where to report/ask this. Actually I've …
- 5:57 PM RemoteTicketPlugin created by
- New hack RemoteTicketPlugin, created by moreati
- 5:57 PM Changeset  by
- 5:34 PM Ticket #8013 (Specify default values for parameters) created by
- Is there possible to specify some default values for a field?
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
fixing some broken styles so that it renders a bit better
- 11:44 AM Ticket #8011 (Opening outdated tiket caused "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) closed by
- invalid: Sorry! I removed unnecessary plugins. Now all braches work fine!
- 11:18 AM Ticket #8011 (Opening outdated tiket caused "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not ...) created by
- I used to trac 12.1. At once I installed SVN Trac0.12 branch With …
- 10:30 AM nikhileshp created by
- New user nikhileshp registered
- 10:24 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- the "else didn't work" isn't very useful (diff)
- 2:41 AM BatchModifyPlugin edited by
- Added links to 2.5 eggs for 0.8 release (diff)
- 2:39 AM Ticket #8008 (Need a build of 0.8 for python 2.5) closed by
- fixed: Sorry, I upgraded my dev machine to Ubuntu 10.10 which doesn't include …
- 2:38 AM Changeset  by
- Added a python 2.5 egg for the 0.8 release (Trac 0.12 version).
- 2:36 AM Changeset  by
- Added a python 2.5 egg for the 0.8 release.
- 1:37 AM Ticket #8010 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ordinal not in range(128)') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 12:09 AM morgand created by
- New user morgand registered
- 12:04 AM Ticket #8009 (Running a report generates error) created by
- I updated to v12 - and also updated to the latest blackmagic. All …
- 12:01 AM Ticket #8008 (Need a build of 0.8 for python 2.5) created by
- In this folder: …