Nov 19, 2010:
- 7:17 PM Changeset  by
- 6:11 PM TracNavMacro edited by
- 6:07 PM TracNavMacro edited by
- 5:51 PM Changeset  by
Rough draft of remote link validation
- 3:43 PM Ticket #8094 (No email encrypted/signed with AnnouncerEmailEncryption) created by
- I am trying to set up the …
- 3:19 PM Changeset  by
- 2:45 PM Ticket #8092 (Handle non-ascii correctly) created by
- First of all, lovely plugin! This works: […] Adding …
- 2:43 PM follo created by
- New user follo registered
- 2:16 PM Changeset  by
Save remote ticket to database
- 1:02 PM HgDirManagerPlugin edited by
- 1:00 PM HgDirManagerPlugin edited by
- Redirected links to the bitbucket repo. (diff)
- 12:57 PM Ticket #7876 (Double quotes do not work with PostgreSQL) closed by
- fixed: Probably fixed with r9458. Please test it if you can.
- 12:56 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed SQL injection security bug (addendum).
- 12:54 PM HgDirManagerPlugin created by
- New hack HgDirManagerPlugin, created by avakar
- 12:54 PM Changeset  by
- 12:35 PM avakar created by
- New user avakar registered
- 12:04 PM Changeset  by
- Fixed SQL injection security bug.
- 10:14 AM TaskListPlugin edited by
- 12:37 AM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Improved headline. Added 0.12. (diff)
- 12:36 AM Changeset  by
Removed image file that is the output of the test script.
- 12:36 AM Changeset  by
Added requirement for Trac >= 0.11. Removed image file that is the output of the test script.
- 12:31 AM Ticket #3133 (AttributeError: ScannerError instance has no attribute 'message') closed by
- fixed: Tested and confirmed to work with Trac 0.12.1dev-r10056.
- 12:30 AM Changeset  by
Replaced use of sha package with hashlib package, to avoid a warning about the use of the sha package being deprecated. Added Python 2.4 as the minimum required version. This seemed like a safe choice, but it may work on 2.3 or earlier versions. Removed some files that appeared to be unneccessary.
- 12:28 AM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Added hashlib as dependency for Python 2.4 (diff)
- 12:13 AM Ticket #8087 (UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode bytes in position 5-7: ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on /wiki, …
- 12:09 AM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Minor formatting fix. (diff)
- 12:08 AM Changeset  by
Removing 0.10 version, which is broken and won\'t be maintained.
- 12:07 AM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Added screen capture. (diff)
- 12:04 AM Ticket #7122 (ERROR: text/x-trac-wiki) closed by
- 12:03 AM Ticket #2965 (plugin throws error on YAML detail.message) closed by
- fixed: Patch applied in #7129.
- 12:02 AM Tickets #3367,7129 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) Fixed numerous issues with patch by StefanSimroth. Fixes …
- 12:02 AM Changeset  by
- 12:00 AM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Added font package requirement. (diff)
Nov 18, 2010:
- 11:54 PM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- font_path configuration option added in #7129. Indicated that plugin … (diff)
- 11:50 PM Changeset  by
rollback svn manipulation mistake
- 11:41 PM Changeset  by
- 11:36 PM Ticket #2878 (Trac[loader] ERROR: Skipping Gant) closed by
- 11:35 PM GanttChartPlugin edited by
- Added additional configuration directives as specified in … (diff)
- 11:31 PM Ticket #2972 (Installation instruction) closed by
- fixed: I'm not sure what the reasoning is for setting the zip_safe flag, but …
- 11:16 PM Ticket #3256 (gantt chart fails on import of dateutil.relativedelta) closed by
- fixed: Please reopen if you continue to have issues.
- 11:13 PM Ticket #4342 (Macro gantt not found) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Added dependencies to setup.py. Fixes #4342
- 11:13 PM Changeset  by
Added dependencies to setup.py. Fixes #4342
- 11:03 PM Changeset  by
Removing 0.09 version, which is identical to 0.10 version. Removing empty 0.9 directory.
- 8:36 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Remove obsolete feature branch.
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Change depreciated jQuery call to newer, compliant style.
Inspiration has been taken from #2705.
- 5:45 PM RemoteTicketPlugin edited by
- Add configuration instructions (diff)
- 5:15 PM Changeset  by
0.2 of the plugin.
- Pass options to methods in case they need additional configuration.
Filter the whole option list to those that apply to this
relationship. This is more useful -- but likely less efficient --
than passing the relationship name and letting the method get the
I'm not convinced my option filter is optimal.
- Add default handling to the suffix method.
With the previous change, the suffix method can now find a "default"
setting in configuration and go find a base value for ticket
creation. I don't (yet) see how this would help other existing
methods but it provides a richer environment for developing
additional methods and solves my problem with bootstrapping the
effective priority of children as they are created.
- Number the ticket comment for the value propagation properly and uniquely for reference and for ticket change and ticket deletion.
- 5:05 PM RemoteTicketPlugin edited by
- 4:55 PM Changeset  by
Add query of remote ticket by XMLRPC
- 4:54 PM Changeset  by
Split RemoteTicketModule from RemoteTicketSystem. Check data is not None in filter_stream()
- 4:30 PM Changeset  by
Initial commit to Trac-Hacks
- 4:30 PM TracPadPlugin edited by
- 3:20 PM TicketCreateButtonsPlugin created by
- New hack TicketCreateButtonsPlugin, created by ChrisNelson
- 3:20 PM Changeset  by
- 3:00 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- re-add link after bypassing SPAM filter with the other content (diff)
- 2:58 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- added a i18n/l10n section, changed page structure too (diff)
- 2:48 PM Ticket #8084 (ordering issue) created by
- In one folder i have 64 tests named "test 1" thru to "test 64" these …
- 2:20 PM Ticket #7733 (Add i18n support) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CcSelectorPlugin: Add basic i18n setup and message markup, …
- 2:20 PM Changeset  by
Initial message extraction has been done and German translations added.
And Happy Birthday to myself after finishing another delicate i18n work.
- 2:14 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Apply a bundle of small improvements.
For 10+ selections we add a dedicated close button into the popup window
beneath the list. JS code related to browser compatibility has been
obsoleted by rewriting with jQuery functions. Other changes have been
done mostly due to personal preference of certain coding styles.
- 11:48 AM Ticket #8082 (Using "component" as parent of chained fields resets value on modify) created by
- I have "component" set as the parent field for my custom chained …
- 11:19 AM ParametrizedTemplatesPlugin edited by
- Explanation about default_value in 0.3 (diff)
- 11:14 AM Ticket #8013 (Specify default values for parameters) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Added support for default value in the parameters. Closes #8013
- 11:14 AM Changeset  by
Added support for default value in the parameters. Closes #8013
- 7:17 AM FlashEmbedMacro edited by
- 3:16 AM AgileTracPlugin edited by
Nov 17, 2010:
- 9:22 PM Ticket #8076 ([patch] Add optional account email regexp to registration checks) created by
- Attached are some modifications to allow the entry of an email_regexp …
- 6:27 PM Ticket #8074 (Delete capability?) created by
- Add a way to delete tickets in bulk (such as TicketDeletePlugin )
- 3:33 PM Ticket #8073 (total number of tickets in a report not visible) closed by
- 3:31 PM Ticket #8073 (total number of tickets in a report not visible) created by
- Before installing this hack I could see the number of selected tickets …
- 2:56 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add Japanese translations contributed by Jun Omae via Transifex.
- 1:13 PM Ticket #7457 (support for 0.12?) closed by
- fixed: Yes,  worked for me. Great!!! Thank you very much, Mr. Balan, …
- 12:49 AM Ticket #8063 ([Patch] Better i18n codes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Improve some i18n related code, …
- 12:49 AM Changeset  by
Changes contribute to better code readability and easier
understandable msgid's - good for translators, as Jun Omae suggested.
Please see #8063 for details.
I took the chance to finally remove a leftover from changeset .
Nov 16, 2010:
- 11:00 PM Ticket #8068 (Patch to add "answered" status flag to the forums and timeline) created by
- Since I wanted a way to indicate that questions (on my forum) have …
- 8:54 PM Ticket #8066 (TracLink to a PDF in the repository is not redirected) created by
- Hello, I gave the plugin a try. It looks good when the file …
- 4:30 PM Ticket #8065 (Database schema is incorrect or casts are needed (PostgreSQL 8.4 database)) created by
- The database schema you use during upgrade seems to have incorrect …
- 4:25 PM Ticket #8064 (Batch modify field does not show up if entry has &) created by
- Tried to batch modify tickets based on components. There was a …
- 3:34 PM Ticket #8061 ([Patch] A input element has no child nodes) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Move child nodes from input element …
- 3:34 PM Changeset  by
This causes minor changes to i18n, as one msgid is split into two.
A new message catalog has been extracted and corresponding msgtxt's
of existing translations have been fixed accordingly. Pending fix for
one German translation is merged as well.
Thanks to Jun Omae for reporting the issue and suggesting template changes.
- 3:29 PM Ticket #8063 ([Patch] Better i18n codes) created by
- I created [attachment:better-i18n.diff the patch for better i18n …
- 3:23 PM Ticket #8062 (Database upgrade silently fails when no i18n is available) created by
- […] outputs […] But actually there was an error: […] and …
- 2:15 PM BadContent edited by
- 2:15 PM Ticket #8050 (Add ability to delete a Test Plan) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #8049.
- 2:09 PM Ticket #8061 ([Patch] A input element has no child nodes) created by
- A input element has no child nodes, However input element has elements …
- 1:23 PM Ticket #8060 (Improved version for trac 0.11 and 0.12) created by
- Since the version for 0.11 turned out to be extremely hacky and …
- 12:38 PM Ticket #8059 (what is the parameter "when" used for ?) closed by
- worksforme: It should work so that it restricts the returned output to a single …
- 12:33 PM Ticket #8059 (what is the parameter "when" used for ?) created by
- struct ticket.changeLog(int id, int when=0) I cant imagine what when …
- 11:42 AM Ticket #8058 (Integration with "Testing workflow" - Allow resolving if dependency ...) created by
- This is a suggestion. When working with "Testing workflow", a nice …
- 11:31 AM Ticket #8057 (Infinite loop if (for some reason) circular dependencies are found in ...) created by
- Having a corrupted database (reason is absolutely unkown), I had …
Nov 15, 2010:
- 4:53 PM Ticket #8050 (Add ability to delete a Test Plan) created by
- 4:53 PM Ticket #8049 (Add ability to delete a Test Plan) created by
- 4:52 PM Changeset  by
Handle /newticket with linked_val from remote site.
- 3:45 PM Ticket #8048 (Please add http basic authorization) created by
- 3:29 PM Ticket #8035 (Component for commit_updater) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/7359
- 12:54 PM Ticket #8046 (Support AuthzPolicy components) created by
- Currently (at least on Trac 0.12), the SvnAuthzAdminPlugin supports …
- 9:32 AM Changeset  by
Added required packages to setup.py. Refs #7986.
- 8:42 AM TracMetrixPlugin edited by
- Added python-tk as a dependency, required by use of pylab. (diff)
- 8:06 AM Ticket #8044 (0.12 compatibility (Ubuntu 10.04 LTS)) created by
- TracMetrixPlugin does not work with 0.12.1 on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. This …
- 3:45 AM Ticket #8043 (trac-tags broken with env needs upgrade error) created by
- On a 'clean' install of trac (eg: webfaction one-click installer 0.12, …
- 12:20 AM Changeset  by
DynamicFieldsPlugin: Add Japanese translations contributed by Jun Omae via Transifex.
Nov 14, 2010:
- 8:36 AM Ticket #8035 (Component for commit_updater) created by
- in trac 0.12, there is a CommitTicketUpdater component (in …
- 6:45 AM Ticket #8034 (LegacyTicketSubscriber not fully working) created by
- It won't obey the always_notify_updater. I created a ticket, had …
- 4:40 AM Ticket #8030 (support batch edit on the report page (in addition to query page)) created by
- currently BatchModifyPlugin only works on query page. most buildin …
- 4:37 AM liucougar created by
- New user liucougar registered
- 1:36 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Remove 'author' from macro metainfo output if trac.ini defines the blog as a personal blog (ie. shouldn't be a visible author dimension).
- 1:06 AM Ticket #3608 ((patch) add Syntax Coloring of Source Code to blog) closed by
- fixed: (In ) FullBlogPlugin: Adding Trac code.css stylesheet to all …
- 1:06 AM Changeset  by
FullBlogPlugin: Adding Trac code.css stylesheet to all post rendering for correct rendering of inline syntax highlighting.
Fixes #3608. Sorry for the time it took to fix this... :-)
Nov 13, 2010:
- 4:12 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- add poll about old, removed feature and hints on new configuration options (diff)
- 3:40 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Optionally filter blacklisted usernames from default list.
Prevent some registered users from being listed by default, you can add
corresponding Trac usernames to your trac.ini like
[cc_selector] username_blacklist = user1, 'user 2'
Hint: Actual Cc field content is not altered, so these users will still
shown up in the list, if their name was added to the field before.
- 1:39 AM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- announce contribution added to trunk right now (diff)
- 1:27 AM Ticket #6266 ([PATCH] Show developers full name and maintain mailto link) closed by
- fixed: (In ) CcSelectorPlugin: Optionally show full names instead of …
- 1:27 AM Changeset  by
Original patch suggested by terje has been refactored to make this an option.
Full name display could be activated now by adding
[cc_selector] show_fullname = true
to your trac.ini.
There are some additional, unrelated changes to improve setup.py as well.
Nov 12, 2010:
- 11:22 PM spohail created by
- New user spohail registered
- 9:41 PM Ticket #8026 (Branch name added to ticket comment on commit) created by
- It would be nice to add the branch name to the ticket comment on the …
- 9:30 PM ValuePropagationPlugin edited by
- Quote example for proper formatting (diff)
- 8:55 PM Changeset  by
CcSelectorPlugin: Reorganize repository structure for further development.
New trunk branch will hold latest development version as commonly seen.
- 8:42 PM CcSelectorPlugin edited by
- taking over maintainership (diff)
- 5:30 PM Ticket #8025 (Make TracLinks in mindmap work) created by
- I really like this plugin but below is an example of a mindmap that …
- 2:27 PM Ticket #8024 (`[[BibRef]]` macro produce error) created by
- When I tried to render the citations using [[BibRef]] per the …
- 1:19 PM Changeset  by
Fix handling of empty link fields
- 1:03 PM Changeset  by
- 10:51 AM ash created by
- New user ash registered
- 10:32 AM Ticket #7740 (Users without VIEW_TICKET appear in the cc selector) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the reminder. This is resolved. The issue was that the …
- 7:17 AM Ticket #8022 (CCselectorPlugin for Adoption) closed by
- fixed: Request granted, hasienda is now the new maintainer of CcSelectorPlugin.
- 2:43 AM Ticket #7997 (Can't get an SVG to display) closed by
- fixed: A svg file named Warning.svg have been uploaded …
- 2:40 AM TracImageSvgMacro edited by
- 2:24 AM Ticket #7978 (There's no setup.py in the source so you can't install) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 2:21 AM Ticket #8022 (CCselectorPlugin for Adoption) created by
- Hereby I do apply for maintainership after current maintainer sent …
- 2:19 AM TracTicketChainedFieldsPlugin edited by
- 1:55 AM Changeset  by
- 1:45 AM Changeset  by
- 1:41 AM Changeset  by