Mar 26, 2011:
- 11:48 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce new db schema (diff)
- 11:41 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Change form data storage serialization to JSON.
Beware: Early adopters, really backup all your Trac db's!
This is a fundamental schema upgrade for all TracForms db tables.
While all form states should be kept perfectly consistent, there is no
automatic way to return to the old urlencoded states.
Database upgrade is completely untested with anything else but SQLite.
Testing is highly appreciated, but make sure to have a backup before, please.
Code changes introduce a new additional dependency: If used with Python <2.6
the JSON library
simplejsonis required for this plugin to work.
Tested with Python2.5; but Python has got it's own JSON library that is used
in preference, if a Python version from 2.6 onwards is detected.
The new state storage avoids problems with readability of unicode text
form content and has less processing overhead, i.e. for future query features.
A considerable amount of code cleanup has been included too, since I found it
not feasible to separate it into an own changeset.
- 3:51 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add missing explicit UTF-8 file encoding declaration.
- 3:38 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Change schema naming to the common numbers-only form.
Plugin's version in Trac db table
systemlooks much cleaner now.
- 8:30 AM Ticket #3186 (Request-a-Hack - More Intelligent Search) reopened by
- Hello. We need the next feature for search function - sort by create …
Mar 25, 2011:
- 9:55 PM Ticket #8638 (TagsPlugin - [PATCH] TagsPlugin should implement wiki_page_renamed method of ...) created by
- Starting Trac 0.12 the WikiRename functionality is available in core, …
- 7:55 PM Ticket #8637 (DiscussionPlugin - Context object changes breaks email2trac compatibility) created by
- […] I'm running trac 0.12.1 and the latest svn of discussion …
- 3:44 PM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- 3:43 PM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- added default value append option (diff)
- 3:37 PM Changeset  by
Default values can now be appended if the field is non-empty.
- 11:41 AM felixhummel created by
- New user felixhummel registered
- 10:58 AM Ticket #8636 (BuildbotPlugin - Failes to enable plugin with trac 0.11.3) created by
- 9:04 AM Ticket #8635 (CodeExampleMacro - Allow code blocks to be initially collapsed) created by
- something like […] to initially hide the code block (and only …
Mar 24, 2011:
- 12:13 PM Ticket #8634 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Error: Macro TracJSGanttChart(milestone=Moe) failed estimatedhours) created by
- Hi, this is in debian squeeze, with Trac 0.12 and these plugins: …
- 3:05 AM Ticket #8633 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Optional Plugin for Updating Burndown Hours via Commit Message) created by
- When we still used TRAC 0.11, we modified our trac-post-commit-hook …
Mar 23, 2011:
- 9:27 PM Changeset  by
fixed bug when clearing position with name having spaces.
- 7:46 PM Ticket #6645 (WorkflowEditorPlugin - [Patch] Problem with locales) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge  into 0.11 branch. Fixes #6645.
- 7:46 PM Changeset  by
- 7:43 PM Changeset  by
- 7:43 PM Ticket #6940 (ServerSideRedirectPlugin - Setup fails) reopened by
- ...\serversideredirectplugin\serversideredirectplugin\0.11>python …
- 7:36 PM Ticket #7317 (WorkflowEditorPlugin - [Patch] currentTab = ui.panel.id; is undefined for workfloweditor.js ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix for not being able to switch from the Grid to Text tab …
- 7:36 PM Changeset  by
Fix for not being able to switch from the Grid to Text tab under Trac 0.12. Fixes #7317.
- 7:22 PM Ticket #5901 (WorkflowEditorPlugin - [Patch] UnicodeDecodeError) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Merge  into 0.11 branch. Fixes #5901. Refs #8459.
- 7:22 PM Changeset  by
- 7:20 PM Changeset  by
- 6:40 PM Changeset  by
Branch 0.12 to create a new 0.11 branch. Refs #7317.
- 6:39 PM Changeset  by
The 0.11 branch is now the 0.12 branch. Refs #7317.
- 6:36 PM WorkflowEditorPlugin edited by
- No response from maintainer, plugin needs adoption. Refs #7317. (diff)
- 1:58 PM AccountManagerPlugin/Modules edited by
- Fixed incorrect formatting directive. (diff)
- 10:48 AM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
- 10:47 AM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
Mar 22, 2011:
- 10:44 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- 10:01 PM Ticket #8632 (DiscussionPlugin - tiny error in 0.11/tracdiscussion/tags.py) created by
there's a tiny error in
0.11/tracdiscussion/tags.py- line …
- 7:44 PM Ticket #8314 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Plugin no longer works correctly when used with the wysiwyg plugin) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Changed where the add-hours field is being moved to (not …
- 7:44 PM Changeset  by
Changed where the add-hours field is being moved to (not visibly) to increase interoperability ver 1.1.1 fix #8314
- 5:09 PM Ticket #8631 (DownloadsPlugin - Can not delete an uploaded file) created by
- I installed the Downloads plugin and it works great. Only issue is …
- 3:21 PM Ticket #8630 (TracTicketChainedFieldsPlugin - Provide an option to not sort the drop down alphabetically) created by
- Chained fields drop downs are currently sorted alphabetically, but …
- 2:59 PM Ticket #8629 (WantedPagesMacro - [PATCH] Support for nested pages and wiki: (and more)) created by
- This patch fixes (improves) these issues: * Support for nested pages …
- 7:51 AM Ticket #8627 (ResourceReservationPlugin - Missing Component) closed by
- invalid: Hi, Calendar is a Python class introduced with 2.5: …
Mar 21, 2011:
- 7:40 PM Ticket #8628 (BookmarkPlugin - [Patch] bookmark.url not being expanded correctly on sub sites) created by
- - I have a site at /trac/atol - have the most recent bookmarks plugin …
- 3:26 PM Ticket #8627 (ResourceReservationPlugin - Missing Component) created by
- Resource doesn't load.. tried installing WikiCalendar .. but that …
- 12:17 PM Ticket #8617 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - SVN post-commit hook fails) closed by
- invalid: Found the problem after adding those log messages: triple checked my …
- 11:42 AM BadContent edited by
- Be gone. (diff)
- 6:16 AM Ticket #8625 (WorkLogPlugin - Installation Error) created by
- 0. My environment is Windows Server 2008, Visual SVN Server, Trac …
- 5:54 AM johnl created by
- New user johnl registered
- 2:30 AM TracTicketChangelogPlugin edited by
- 2:25 AM Changeset  by
Add setting log_message_maxlength, thanks for Bernhard Schandl's patch.
Mar 19, 2011:
- 10:09 PM Ticket #5625 (TicketChangePlugin - Changes should be appear in timeline) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to rjollos: > See also #4780. Ok it is a …
- 10:07 PM Ticket #5625 (TicketChangePlugin - Changes should be appear in timeline) reopened by
- Replying to anonymous: > See …
- 3:59 PM Ticket #8623 (TracWikiPrintPlugin - New field in the template - USERNAME) created by
- I suggest to add following code in order to enhance the fields for …
- 1:58 PM Ticket #8622 (TracWikiPrintPlugin - Kerberos / NTLM / Windows authentication in urllib2) created by
- Is there any way to get working the Windows Authentication …
- 1:51 PM Ticket #8619 (TracWikiPrintPlugin - TRAC and diacritical marks (from Windows-1250 codepage in UTF8)) closed by
- fixed: Found a solution : 1. Apply the patch from incident #8470 (this is …