Apr 24, 2011:
- 10:37 PM Ticket #8731 (It is possible to create a child ticket against a 'closed' parent ticket.) created by
- Two things to do here: * If a (potential) parent ticket is closed, …
- 10:33 PM Changeset  by
I've created this beta release with some changes that 'should' ensure the childtickets data is now correctly cached and synced using the trac 0.12 'cached' decorator. I don't have much of a test env here at home to see if this 'really' works but as far as I can tell it's regenerating the cache when required (ticket add, mod, delete) and the decorator should ensure it is being done so across all threads.
I'd appreciate it if you could try it out and see if it also works with the Mylyn plugins.
- 10:21 PM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- 10:13 PM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
Apr 23, 2011:
- 8:06 PM TracPermissions edited by
- Reverting. If you need test dude, go to SandBox. (diff)
- 8:05 PM WindowsServiceScript edited by
- Reverting. If you need test dude, go to SandBox. (diff)
- 7:59 PM TracRoadmap edited by
- Reverting. (diff)
- 7:02 PM WindowsServiceScript edited by
- 7:01 PM WindowsServiceScript edited by
- 6:47 PM TracPermissions edited by
- 6:45 PM TracRoadmap edited by
- 4:39 PM aussiealf created by
- New user aussiealf registered
- 1:20 PM Ticket #8730 (Tables and Images export does not work) created by
- Paragraph text is exported normal but tables and images are not …
- 6:17 AM Changeset  by
rds audit now handles instances without endpoints.
Apr 22, 2011:
- 6:30 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) created by
- On centos 5.6 with python 2.4.3 the compilation of the plugin fails …
- 10:10 AM Ticket #8727 (installation problem with 0.12) closed by
- invalid: Woow dude, now i stand here with a *.egg on my face! that worked, …
- 8:18 AM TicketImportPlugin edited by
- 12:57 AM ProjectPlanPlugin edited by
- doc note about easy_install and the [components] setting. (diff)
- 12:49 AM cwilson created by
- New user cwilson registered
Apr 21, 2011:
- 2:08 PM Ticket #8728 (links to messages via anchors dont work) created by
- Links of Messages which appear in the Timeline used to jump right to …
- 12:41 PM Ticket #8727 (installation problem with 0.12) created by
- I installed the *.egg files on the admin webpage like shown in …
- 9:12 AM SettingsPlugin edited by
- edited header for more speaking summary (diff)
- 7:40 AM WikinfoPlugin edited by
- Removing old egg files. (diff)
- 4:54 AM LastModifiedMacro edited by
- Related: see WikinfoPlugin (diff)
- 4:50 AM EntityMacro edited by
- Related: see WikiGoodiesPlugin (diff)
- 4:46 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Another realted plugin (diff)
- 4:18 AM TracSubPagesMacro edited by
- Confirm it works and add 0.12 tag (diff)
- 3:01 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Works on 0.12 (also confirmed at #7159) (diff)
- 2:53 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- more fine tunning (diff)
- 2:50 AM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Page formating. (diff)
Apr 20, 2011:
- 8:11 PM Ticket #8726 (WantedPages not working with trac 0.12.2) created by
- Module doesn't seem to load at all, no error in trac.log, even with …
- 4:50 PM Changeset  by
Handle errors when no tags have been created
- 4:40 PM Ticket #8725 ([Patch] Minor path travelsal vulnerability) created by
- If the 'file' field in the 'download' table can be manipulated, the …
- 4:37 PM BacklogPlugin edited by
- 4:34 PM tinus created by
- New user tinus registered
- 2:28 PM Ticket #8724 (Configuration problem?) created by
- I'm trying to use Trac Remote Ticket plugin and I want to link one or …
- 1:15 PM Changeset  by
- 12:54 PM SettingsPlugin edited by
- replaced < and > with <> (diff)
- 12:52 PM SettingsPlugin created by
- New hack SettingsPlugin, created by framay
- 12:52 PM Changeset  by
- 12:45 PM framay created by
- New user framay registered
- 11:31 AM Ticket #8723 (How to avoid text appearing as an icon?) created by
- Hi there, Thanks for this nice plugin. Is there anyway to …
- 10:09 AM damko created by
- New user damko registered
- 10:06 AM Ticket #8722 (Sample worksheet to download) created by
- It would be nice if there was a button to download an empty excel …
- 9:37 AM Ticket #8721 (Conflict with SubticketsPlugin) closed by
- invalid: OK, sorry, I just found out this is a know issue with …
- 9:14 AM Ticket #8721 (Conflict with SubticketsPlugin) created by
- When coupled with the SubticketsPlugin, BatchModifyPlugin resources …
- 5:28 AM Ticket #8720 (Does not work with any modern browser other than Firefox 4) closed by
- wontfix: Thanks for your reporting. This plugin does not support Safari 5 and …
- 2:40 AM Changeset  by
added environment source code repo audit capability.
- 2:19 AM AddHeadersPlugin edited by
- More generic reference links to SNV repo and source browser. (diff)
Apr 19, 2011:
- 7:12 PM Ticket #8720 (Does not work with any modern browser other than Firefox 4) created by
- Safari, Chrome and IE all fail to acknowledge the presence of this …
- 11:53 AM devscan created by
- New user devscan registered
- 11:50 AM Ticket #8719 (Status of action radio button is set to wrong option after refreshing ...) created by
- When I view an existing ticket and hit the refresh button in my …
- 10:00 AM Ticket #8718 (Logout when clicking on report) created by
- When clicking on "View tickets" I am getting logged out, when I click …
- 8:45 AM Ticket #8717 (Install the VotePlugin) created by
- As suggested in [http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/1226#comment:22 …
- 7:04 AM Changeset  by
[teamcity-plugin] Fixed invalid reference to undefined proj_id when there are not any teamcity builds for this project
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
added command and environment features - supports "push button deployment"
Apr 18, 2011:
- 11:10 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Fix import to prevent non-graceful macro termination on errors.
- 10:59 PM Changeset  by
- 10:46 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Check permission per resource, not per realm.
This is not only a gain in precision but in performance too (not profiled),
since the main IRequestHandler now has a more logic order of checks
thought to be more efficient too.
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
Drop the 'history' action in favor of a new default form view, making use
of the improved URL parser from  for the '/form' base URL.
And again new i18n msgids: Context-nav links show that change as well.
- 10:06 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Employ IResourceManager methods for displaying form instances.
Another cleanup for the web_ui when replacing custom code with generic
helper methods. This includes a minor change for the lable texts.
Concentrating (translatable) content in the FormSystem class will show
some consequences for i18n in less and less similar msgids too.
And again use of 'form' resource instances allows code simplification - great!
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Cleanup of the Form class aka 'form' resource model.
Extened use of 'form' resource instances made major and minor design flaws
evident. I confess, that I learned a lot by testing it with the get_resource*
labeling helper methods and permission checking.
This is the conclusion, part 1.
- 8:46 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Improve the URL parser util code.
It served well for the recent migration procedure towards splitted
parent resource descriptor storage, but was unusable for a top-level URL
like '/forms'. This will be one of the upcoming use cases.
- 8:38 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Move history middleware code from model to web_ui.
This is the start of a series of code cleanups. We also move gradually
towards a rich resource presentation, so soon there'll be more than history...
- 12:20 PM Ticket #8716 (TracWysiwyg-0.12.0.3_r9676 , breaks in combination with some other plugins) created by
- Test case : Linux 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5 x86_64 (CentOS5, python2.4 …
- 3:35 AM Ticket #8715 (Add WikiForms functionality) created by
- Have you looked at the other Forms plugin called [WikiFormsPlugin …
- 3:25 AM Ticket #8714 (User preferences: custom rules do not seem to work with Internet ...) created by
- I set up the announcer plugin and created a custom watch rule in my …
Apr 17, 2011:
- 9:17 PM kad created by
- New user kad registered