May 7, 2011:
- 8:09 PM ExportImportXlsPlugin edited by
- 3:20 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Correct documentation in source after namespace change.
- 3:19 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Fix page existence check for absolute path given with leading slash.
- 3:18 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Introduce syntax for multiple wiki pages per day definition.
- 3:15 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add auth cookie options introduced in Trac 0.12 .
Code from Trac changesets 8462 and 9226 for auth.py in Trac core is copied
almost verbatim here, only preserving AcctMgr's default behavior.
- 3:12 PM Changeset  by
This has been developed from a formdb.py of tracforms-0.2 modified by
- Noack, further testing done by Nelso. Thanks for your contribution.
Despite remarkable progress this is only nearly working. After some
hours of try-n-error I decided to not follow this path any longer.
As a matter of fact the whole db code of this plugin is broken by design.
I've already straightened it a bit, but the custom db cursor implementation
seems evil. Reinventing connection wrapper code by own compatibility was
never smart and is bound to be finally brocken after upcoming switch from
env.get_db_cnx to the new with_transaction, that has much more
intelligent transaction handling in general.
- 2:56 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Fix last_id property of INSERT for new forms.
Hitting this bug introduced in changeset  three years ago has been a
self-rewarding experience when digging further into Trac db connector logic
while working on TracForms code to become PostgreSQL compatibile.
- 2:06 PM Ticket #8773 (Show files and logs of change sets in the ticket) created by
- I have change some codes to show files and logs of all change sets in …
- 9:22 AM TestManagerForTracPluginQuickSetup edited by
May 6, 2011:
- 3:58 PM MailPlugin edited by
- added Known Bugs / Issues (diff)
- 3:37 PM Ticket #8772 (Trying to create pie graph of tickets that have been created within ...) created by
- I have tried both [[TicketChart(type = pie, factor = status, …
- 3:34 PM MailPlugin edited by
- 3:28 PM Changeset  by
initial commit for MailPlugin (XMail)
- 2:47 PM MailPlugin edited by
- 2:45 PM MailPlugin created by
- New hack MailPlugin, created by framay
- 2:45 PM Changeset  by
- 11:28 AM Ticket #8771 (Only show Wysiwyg editor for wiki pages) created by
- We would prefer to only see the Wysiwyg editor when editing wiki …
- 10:54 AM Ticket #8770 (AttributeError: Cannot find an implementation of the ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
May 5, 2011:
- 9:49 PM Changeset  by
left a debug line in there - fixed
- 6:42 PM Changeset  by
Added disable_api_termination support.
- 6:28 PM Ticket #8769 (disabling default handler prevents login) created by
- From the install : "In particular `trac.wiki.web_ui.wikimodule = …
- 3:54 PM Ticket #8768 (Broken with Trac 0.13) created by
- Any plans to update this?
- 2:42 PM Ticket #8766 (commit list under ticket information) closed by
- wontfix: Once again I am learning while waiting for answer. I apologize, I …
- 2:39 PM Ticket #8767 (Gray [[TracJSGanttChart(milestone=XX)]]) created by
- I've installed TracJSGanttChart Plugin, but when trying to use it on a …
- 11:42 AM Ticket #8766 (commit list under ticket information) created by
- I'm sorry if this is already possible, but I don't seem to find …
- 11:05 AM Ticket #8765 (trac killed after installation of the 3 plugins) created by
- After the installation of the 3 plugins and the database update of …
- 7:46 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 7:44 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 7:43 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 7:42 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 7:41 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin created by
- New hack TracAdvancedSearchPlugin, created by dnephin
- 7:41 AM Changeset  by
- 7:36 AM dnephin created by
- New user dnephin registered
- 6:26 AM Ticket #8764 (Error at adding of a subject of a forum) created by
- At adding of a new topic in a forum there is an error […] […] …
May 4, 2011:
- 10:44 PM eothred created by
- New user eothred registered
- 10:38 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to anonymous: > patches of #8484 cannot be …
- 10:26 PM Changeset  by
Fixed eip id in grid view.
- 10:10 PM CloudPlugin edited by
- 10:07 PM Changeset  by
Added EIP support.
- 9:50 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) reopened by
- patches of #8484 cannot be applied to the current release. Do you plan …
- 9:40 PM Ticket #8763 (ProgressMeterMacro erroring on ~= ^= and $= operators) created by
- ProgressMeterMacro (r9775 with Trac 0.12.1) does not work with the ~=, …
- 1:18 PM Ticket #8762 (Time not appearing in stop work pop up) created by
- I seem to have an issue in that when I click stopwork on a ticket I …
- 10:12 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 10:07 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 10:05 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 10:04 AM Ticket #8761 (Copy multiple test cases into another catalog) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.4.4.
- 10:04 AM Ticket #8761 (Copy multiple test cases into another catalog) created by
- Ability to select one or more test cases from one or more catalogs and …
- 5:35 AM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Changes page structure. Formats usage. (diff)
- 12:34 AM Changeset  by
Updated messages.po to 0.12.2
May 3, 2011:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
fixed a bug where some comments were being formated as PS1
- 7:10 PM Changeset  by
added grid view querying, grouping, and fixed all sorting issues.
- 4:17 PM Ticket #8760 (Gantt chart is too narrow when included in ticket description or comment) closed by
- 4:17 PM Changeset  by
The Gantt now expands to 95% of the browser window. Refs #8760.
Advance version to 0.5.
- 4:08 PM Ticket #8760 (Gantt chart is too narrow when included in ticket description or comment) created by
- In milestone descriptions and wiki pages, the container for the Gantt …
- 3:47 PM Ticket #8759 (Chart causes an error if none of the tickets have a milestone) closed by
- 3:47 PM Changeset  by
Always set firstMilestoneID. Refs #8759.
Specificially, if the Gantt included "inchpebbles" but no milestones,
trying to decide to show the inchpebble ticket numbers failed because
firstMilestoneID wasn't set.
- 3:44 PM Ticket #8759 (Chart causes an error if none of the tickets have a milestone) created by
- More specifically, if an interim milestone (a ticket of the type …
- 3:42 PM Ticket #8729 (Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #8484. Closing this one because that one has a …
- 3:38 PM Ticket #8574 (JS Error: vPopupFeatures not Found) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.4.
- 1:11 PM Ticket #8758 (Doesn't work with MathJax v1.1) created by
- If I try using MathJax v1.1 I get the following error message on …
- 7:05 AM Changeset  by
Changed reference from 'sha' to 'hashlib'
Fixed a bunch of utf-8 regarding python-2.6 and now using "hashlib" instead of "sha" or "md5".
- 3:44 AM reginaldomarcilon created by
- New user reginaldomarcilon registered
- 1:36 AM Ticket #8757 (Working with TracTicketChangesets) created by
- There are two sections "Repository Changesets" when working with …
- 1:29 AM helend created by
- New user helend registered
May 2, 2011:
- 9:59 PM Ticket #8606 (Are there any plans to make this work in 0.12 release?) closed by
- worksforme: Works on a fresh 0.12 install. I will close out this ticket as worksforme
- 8:23 PM Changeset  by
prevents simultaneous deployments to same environment - provides message with link to progress url.
- 11:30 AM Ticket #8756 (Changesets section appearing twice when other plugin uses id="attachments") created by
- When I have TracTicketChangesetsPlugin installed with …
- 11:23 AM Ticket #8755 (Using id="attachments" causes problems with other plugins) created by
- When I have ChildTicketsPlugin installed with then …
- 10:20 AM natvincent created by
- New user natvincent registered
- 5:56 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- Changes page structure. Format usage. D.R.Y. (diff)
May 1, 2011:
- 10:58 PM TracFormsPlugin/Syntax edited by
- introduce extened syntax for input field similar to textarea (diff)
- 10:50 PM Changeset  by
- 10:26 PM Changeset  by
- 9:35 PM TracFormsPlugin/Expert edited by
- add env_debug example (diff)
- 8:48 PM TracFormsPlugin/Expert edited by
- add debug operation example (diff)
- 8:12 PM ExportImportXlsPlugin edited by
- 8:09 PM Changeset  by
- 'date' XLS format renamed to 'datetime'
- Add 'date' format using datefield format
- implements XLS import
- 5:22 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Update changelog files after 0.3 release.
- 4:11 PM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- hint on hotfix for FormUpdater (diff)
- 3:52 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Fix handling of the 'context' argument in FormUpdater.
Correct some plain wrong code, luckily this didn't blow up before.
- 11:01 AM Ticket #8753 (Delete Spam Pages) closed by
- fixed: I've added a further match to BadContent + cleaned all the edits …
- 10:47 AM BadContent edited by
- Go away. (diff)
- 3:18 AM TracFormsPlugin/Expert edited by
- start documenting the env_debug operation (diff)
- 1:38 AM Changeset  by
To prevent side-effects such as that reported for FlexibleWikiPlugin
let's check all arguments prior to attempting JSON serialization.
- 12:05 AM Ticket #8754 (OperationalError: near "faces": syntax error) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
Apr 30, 2011:
- 10:38 PM Changeset  by
Now this debug operation complies with the documentation, that always
suggested this behavior.
- 7:27 PM Ticket #8753 (Delete Spam Pages) created by
- Hi Ryan & Okatu, I observed this user Uznikzitadeli (which IP address …
- 4:42 PM TracFormsPlugin/Expert created by
- initial content
- 4:19 PM TracFormsPlugin/Starter edited by
- add hint on more tutorial content (diff)
- 4:05 PM Ticket #3556 (Usage of tf.form_updater or tf.form_updated unclear - syntax error raised) closed by
- worksforme: See the example …
- 3:46 PM TracFormsPlugin/Starter edited by
- add more content (diff)
- 1:10 PM Ticket #8752 (Installation of the plugin causes persistent error) created by
- After installing the plugin using easy_install, I get "The Trac …
- 12:05 PM Ticket #8746 (Unicode trouble) closed by
- fixed: Hi, thanks for reporting this. You may also have named this ticket …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #8464 (Project environment upgrade fails with database error) closed by
- fixed: Fixed with 1.0.3 (now 1.0.4 is also available)
- 11:56 AM ResourceReservationPlugin edited by
- 9:12 AM Ticket #8751 (Form update failure: HTTP request argument is not JSON serializable) created by
- After installing TracForms-03  I got this error […] …
- 8:44 AM EmoticonsPlugin edited by
- page cleanup (diff)
- 8:39 AM Ticket #337 (Exclude pages under the 'admin/' handler) closed by
- wontfix: No response from original reporter for 5 years.
- 8:27 AM ChangesetNotifierPlugin edited by
- Removed Recent Changes section since the source isn't hosted here. (diff)
- 8:23 AM Changeset  by
See comment in (1).
- 2:22 AM TracFormsPlugin/Starter edited by
- commenting 1st example code (diff)
- 2:16 AM TracFormsPlugin/Starter created by
- initial content (just a stub)
- 1:52 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce new plugin release 0.3 (diff)
- 1:32 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Correct bad ticket reference in changelog.
Bring the central changelog file in sync again as well.
- 1:27 AM Ticket #3500 (Integrate search with TracFormsPlugin) closed by
- fixed: manual correction due to a bad ticket reference: second link should …
- 1:11 AM Tickets #3741,4759,3445,8258 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) TracFormsPlugin: Releasing version 0.3, pushing …
- 1:11 AM Changeset  by
This is a major release requiring a Trac environment upgrade.
While the parser logic remains unchanged, there is a lot new supplementary
funcionality to make TracForms behave more like the existing Trac core
resources (ticket, wiki, attachment, ...).
This version performs a series of non-trivial db schema changes, that
especially may leave traces of stale forms (i.e. recorded for wiki pages,
that don't exist anymore). So please make sure to read the changelog,
BACKUP your environment(s) before installing this version as usual and check
the new db tables forms, forms_fields and forms_history after upgrading.
- 12:42 AM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Add a changelog closer to the code for future releases.
Finally prepare for a new stable release.
- 12:07 AM Ticket #8750 (Resolve 'form:' as TracLink to TracForm resouces) created by
- This is a development reminder to track the similar request from …
- 12:02 AM Ticket #8749 (Add supplementary wiki macros) created by
- Develop some useful add-on functions for TracWiki like …