May 9, 2011:
- 10:14 PM Changeset  by
This is a rework of changeset  which added some reportedly broken code.
Now we use module variables instead of that defined on class level. This
should even work with Trac < 0.12, where the requested values are not defined.
- 9:56 PM Ticket #8779 (AnnouncerPlugin - Wiki-formatted fields shown as plain text in header block of email ...) created by
- I put a wiki formatted textarea in the ticket_email_header_fields, but …
- 8:16 PM Ticket #8575 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Timing and Estimation: Trac11 & 12 install error) closed by
- worksforme: Ok, this problem was with my trac conf file being unreadable, (because …
- 3:06 PM Ticket #8778 (TicketImportPlugin - Provide a way to override the unique Summary requirement) created by
- I have a list of tickets that I create for every new developer (read …
- 3:04 PM Ticket #8777 (TicketImportPlugin - Provide a way to import CVS with multi-line fields) created by
- Comments and Description can have multiple lines but there is no way …
- 10:31 AM Ticket #7287 (ChildTicketsPlugin - Permissions checks) closed by
- wontfix: No further feedback .... closing ticket (please re-open if there's …
- 9:39 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- trac.ini must be readable for database (diff)
- 9:24 AM Ticket #8765 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - trac killed after installation of the 3 plugins) closed by
- fixed: hello - problem found and fixed - thanks for your support hints found …
- 8:46 AM SettingsPlugin edited by
- added permission-command into wiki page (diff)
- 8:43 AM MailPlugin edited by
- added wish list and additional tag 'email' (diff)
- 12:52 AM Ticket #8776 (MenusPlugin - Menu becomes left-aligned) created by
- When activating MenusPlugin, the menu suddenly becomes left-aligned …
- 12:45 AM TracFormsPlugin edited by
- announce maintenance release 0.3.1 (diff)
May 8, 2011:
- 11:42 PM Ticket #8751 (TracFormsPlugin - Form update failure: HTTP request argument is not JSON serializable) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracFormsPlugin: Maintenance release version 0.3.1, …
- 11:42 PM Changeset  by
- 11:36 PM Changeset  by
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
TracFormsPlugin: Push stall 0.3 branch up to 0.3 stable release.
- 10:58 PM Ticket #8775 (TicketBoxMacro - Show files and logs of change sets in the ticket) created by
- I just add some codes to show all tickets modified today. Some ones …
- 5:53 PM Ticket #8774 (AccountManagerPlugin - KeyError: acct_mgr.web_ui after failed import of acct_mgr.web_ui) created by
- This happens in Trac 0.12.2 After installing AccountManager Plugin …
- 1:55 PM EstimationToolsPlugin edited by
- Work-in-process. Restructuring page. Tag it for 0.12. Starts to D.R.Y. (diff)
May 7, 2011:
- 6:09 PM ExportImportXlsPlugin edited by
- 1:20 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Correct documentation in source after namespace change.
- 1:19 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Fix page existence check for absolute path given with leading slash.
- 1:18 PM Changeset  by
WikiCalendarMacro: Introduce syntax for multiple wiki pages per day definition.
- 1:15 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add auth cookie options introduced in Trac 0.12 .
Code from Trac changesets 8462 and 9226 for
auth.pyin Trac core is copied
almost verbatim here, only preserving AcctMgr's default behavior.
- 1:12 PM Changeset  by
This has been developed from a
formdb.pyof tracforms-0.2 modified by
- Noack, further testing done by Nelso. Thanks for your contribution.
Despite remarkable progress this is only nearly working. After some
hours of try-n-error I decided to not follow this path any longer.
As a matter of fact the whole db code of this plugin is broken by design.
I've already straightened it a bit, but the custom db cursor implementation
seems evil. Reinventing connection wrapper code by own compatibility was
never smart and is bound to be finally brocken after upcoming switch from
env.get_db_cnxto the new
with_transaction, that has much more
intelligent transaction handling in general.
- 12:56 PM Changeset  by
last_idproperty of INSERT for new forms.
Hitting this bug introduced in changeset  three years ago has been a
self-rewarding experience when digging further into Trac db connector logic
while working on TracForms code to become PostgreSQL compatibile.
- 12:06 PM Ticket #8773 (TracTicketChangesetsPlugin - Show files and logs of change sets in the ticket) created by
- I have change some codes to show files and logs of all change sets in …
- 7:22 AM TestManagerForTracPluginQuickSetup edited by
May 6, 2011:
- 1:58 PM MailPlugin edited by
- added Known Bugs / Issues (diff)
- 1:37 PM Ticket #8772 (TicketChartsMacro - Trying to create pie graph of tickets that have been created within ...) created by
- I have tried both [[TicketChart(type = pie, factor = status, …
- 1:34 PM MailPlugin edited by
- 1:28 PM Changeset  by
initial commit for MailPlugin (XMail)
- 12:47 PM MailPlugin edited by
- 12:45 PM MailPlugin created by
- New hack MailPlugin, created by framay
- 12:45 PM Changeset  by
- 9:28 AM Ticket #8771 (TracWysiwygPlugin - Only show Wysiwyg editor for wiki pages) created by
- We would prefer to only see the Wysiwyg editor when editing wiki …
- 8:54 AM Ticket #8770 (AccountManagerPlugin - AttributeError: Cannot find an implementation of the ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
May 5, 2011:
- 7:49 PM Changeset  by
left a debug line in there - fixed
- 4:42 PM Changeset  by
Added disable_api_termination support.
- 4:28 PM Ticket #8769 (TagsPlugin - disabling default handler prevents login) created by
- From the install : "In particular `trac.wiki.web_ui.wikimodule = …
- 1:54 PM Ticket #8768 (TracHtmlNotificationPatch - Broken with Trac 0.13) created by
- Any plans to update this?
- 12:42 PM Ticket #8766 (GitPlugin - commit list under ticket information) closed by
- wontfix: Once again I am learning while waiting for answer. I apologize, I …
- 12:39 PM Ticket #8767 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Gray [[TracJSGanttChart(milestone=XX)]]) created by
- I've installed TracJSGanttChart Plugin, but when trying to use it on a …
- 9:42 AM Ticket #8766 (GitPlugin - commit list under ticket information) created by
- I'm sorry if this is already possible, but I don't seem to find …
- 9:05 AM Ticket #8765 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - trac killed after installation of the 3 plugins) created by
- After the installation of the 3 plugins and the database update of …
- 5:46 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 5:44 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 5:43 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 5:42 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin edited by
- 5:41 AM TracAdvancedSearchPlugin created by
- New hack TracAdvancedSearchPlugin, created by dnephin
- 5:41 AM Changeset  by
- 5:36 AM dnephin created by
- New user dnephin registered
- 4:26 AM Ticket #8764 (DiscussionPlugin - Error at adding of a subject of a forum) created by
- At adding of a new topic in a forum there is an error […] […] …
May 4, 2011:
- 8:44 PM eothred created by
- New user eothred registered
- 8:38 PM Ticket #8729 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to anonymous: > patches of #8484 cannot be …
- 8:26 PM Changeset  by
Fixed eip id in grid view.
- 8:10 PM CloudPlugin edited by
- 8:07 PM Changeset  by
Added EIP support.
- 7:50 PM Ticket #8729 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) reopened by
- patches of #8484 cannot be applied to the current release. Do you plan …
- 7:40 PM Ticket #8763 (ProgressMeterMacro - ProgressMeterMacro erroring on ~= ^= and $= operators) created by
- ProgressMeterMacro (r9775 with Trac 0.12.1) does not work with the ~=, …
- 11:18 AM Ticket #8762 (WorkLogPlugin - Time not appearing in stop work pop up) created by
- I seem to have an issue in that when I click stopwork on a ticket I …
- 8:12 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 8:07 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 8:05 AM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 8:04 AM Ticket #8761 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - Copy multiple test cases into another catalog) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 1.4.4.
- 8:04 AM Ticket #8761 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - Copy multiple test cases into another catalog) created by
- Ability to select one or more test cases from one or more catalogs and …
- 3:35 AM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Changes page structure. Formats usage. (diff)
May 3, 2011:
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
Updated messages.po to 0.12.2
- 9:37 PM Changeset  by
fixed a bug where some comments were being formated as PS1
- 5:10 PM Changeset  by
added grid view querying, grouping, and fixed all sorting issues.
- 2:17 PM Ticket #8760 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Gantt chart is too narrow when included in ticket description or comment) closed by
- 2:17 PM Changeset  by
The Gantt now expands to 95% of the browser window. Refs #8760.
Advance version to 0.5.
- 2:08 PM Ticket #8760 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Gantt chart is too narrow when included in ticket description or comment) created by
- In milestone descriptions and wiki pages, the container for the Gantt …
- 1:47 PM Ticket #8759 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Chart causes an error if none of the tickets have a milestone) closed by
- 1:47 PM Changeset  by
Always set firstMilestoneID. Refs #8759.
Specificially, if the Gantt included "inchpebbles" but no milestones,
trying to decide to show the inchpebble ticket numbers failed because
firstMilestoneID wasn't set.
- 1:44 PM Ticket #8759 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Chart causes an error if none of the tickets have a milestone) created by
- More specifically, if an interim milestone (a ticket of the type …
- 1:42 PM Ticket #8729 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Compilation fails on python 2.4 with Syntax Error) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #8484. Closing this one because that one has a …
- 1:38 PM Ticket #8574 (TracJsGanttPlugin - JS Error: vPopupFeatures not Found) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.4.
- 11:11 AM Ticket #8758 (TracMathJaxPlugin - Doesn't work with MathJax v1.1) created by
- If I try using MathJax v1.1 I get the following error message on …
- 5:05 AM Changeset  by
Changed reference from 'sha' to 'hashlib'
Fixed a bunch of utf-8 regarding python-2.6 and now using "hashlib" instead of "sha" or "md5".
- 1:44 AM reginaldomarcilon created by
- New user reginaldomarcilon registered
May 2, 2011:
- 11:36 PM Ticket #8757 (ChildTicketsPlugin - Working with TracTicketChangesets) created by
- There are two sections "Repository Changesets" when working with …
- 11:29 PM helend created by
- New user helend registered
- 7:59 PM Ticket #8606 (AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin - Are there any plans to make this work in 0.12 release?) closed by
- worksforme: Works on a fresh 0.12 install. I will close out this ticket as worksforme
- 6:23 PM Changeset  by
prevents simultaneous deployments to same environment - provides message with link to progress url.
- 9:30 AM Ticket #8756 (TracTicketChangesetsPlugin - Changesets section appearing twice when other plugin uses id="attachments") created by
- When I have TracTicketChangesetsPlugin installed with …
- 9:23 AM Ticket #8755 (ChildTicketsPlugin - Using id="attachments" causes problems with other plugins) created by
- When I have ChildTicketsPlugin installed with then …
- 8:20 AM natvincent created by
- New user natvincent registered
- 3:56 AM WikiTicketCalendarMacro edited by
- Changes page structure. Format usage. D.R.Y. (diff)