Jun 17, 2011:
- 5:38 PM TracZoteroPlugin edited by
- 5:32 PM TracZoteroPlugin edited by
- 5:17 PM Changeset  by
Fix a link,
- 5:10 PM TracZoteroPlugin edited by
- 5:04 PM TracZoteroPlugin edited by
- 4:56 PM TracZoteroPlugin edited by
- 4:51 PM Changeset  by
TracZoteroPlugin: Initial commit.
- 4:46 PM TracZoteroPlugin edited by
- 4:45 PM TracZoteroPlugin created by
- New hack TracZoteroPlugin, created by helend
- 4:45 PM Changeset  by
- 3:01 PM Ticket #8898 (yui_base_url not honored in templates ?) closed by
- fixed: No problem! Also, I'm enriching the set of charts in this test …
- 1:02 PM BadContent edited by
- 12:47 PM Ticket #8907 (Add template for "New TestCase") created by
- Hi Roberto, I've already added this on SourceForge, but I'm not sure …
- 12:16 PM Ticket #8906 (Optionally restrict vote on tickets to ticket reporter) created by
- Please add right for modify vote only by ticket reporter. Short …
- 10:56 AM Ticket #8905 (Install Issue with sqlite) created by
- Hi, Whenever I try to install the plugin (whether by command line or …
- 7:54 AM Ticket #8904 (Encoding error when using Chinese tags) created by
- visit http://trac-hacks.org/tags?q='%E5%9B%9E%E9%80%80' will reproduce …
- 3:32 AM obisignano created by
- New user obisignano registered
Jun 16, 2011:
- 11:11 PM Ticket #8731 (It is possible to create a child ticket against a 'closed' parent ticket.) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #8731 - Ticket creation buttons are 'disabled' if …
- 11:11 PM Changeset  by
- Ticket creation buttons are 'disabled' if the ticket itself is 'closed'.
- The plugin now queries the parent ticket to check it is not 'closed' and disallows if it is.
- This is only implemented for the 0.12 version of the plugin.
- 10:48 PM Changeset  by
Following user feedback the classic login form is the default again and CSS
style definitions for this template are not included but contributed
To get the new-style login form now you need to set login_opt_list = True
in your trac.ini and make sure, CSS styles for the login page
get loaded, since this is no longer done by AcctMgr itself.
I'm grateful for all the feedback given on the preliminary new-style login
form. Thank to all participants. A visible result is, that the "Register"
link is no longer moved but copied into the central login form box to double
the chance of being recognized by an unaware visitor.
Thanks especially to Mitar for some valuable template improvements, i.e.
for fixing XHTML compliance of the hidden field in login.html.
- 10:46 PM Changeset  by
Plugin components can be activated implicitly, if the code is located in the
plugins directory of the enironment. Method
ComponentManager.is_component_enabled returns None for such a case,
so it's not at all a reliable method to detect component activation.
Special thanks to David Byrne for testing and for critical hints on the issue.
- 10:44 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Medium cleanup for web_ui.py.
Build a property for RegistrationModule from the fixed _enable_check(),
further unify the way we refer to AccountManager(self.env), add/extend
Python doc strings, and shorten/simplify code in various places.
- 10:39 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- See also TracFigureMacro (diff)
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
The functions name has been misleading, as it has been more like a sibling of
_write_check() in AccountModule.
- 10:30 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Bundle all AcctMgr admin pages into one class.
There's simply no need for a 2nd one, if not for disabling part of that pages,
what is quite pointless in my eyes (let only users manage their accounts?).
- 10:16 PM Ticket #8784 (Add better style sheets for child ticket drop down) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #8784 - Added simple stylesheet to give …
- 10:16 PM Changeset  by
- Added simple stylesheet to give childtickets block a bit more of a generic look.
- 9:49 PM Ticket #8894 ('parent.enhancement.inherit' under 'parent.bug-report' properties in ...) closed by
- fixed: Thankyou! Nice to see that someone reads the documentation correctly! …
- 9:47 PM ChildTicketsPlugin edited by
- 9:35 PM Changeset  by
I only tested the previous changesets (four slashes) with Chrome's LocalLinks one.
Now it works for both browsers with those plugins (and also for IE9 without plugins!)
- 9:14 PM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- a note about features which are now better implemented elsewhere (diff)
- 9:08 PM Ticket #6656 (UNC path enhancement) closed by
- fixed: (In ) WikiGoodiesPlugin: UNC path syntax extended to support …
- 9:08 PM Changeset  by
WikiGoodiesPlugin: UNC path syntax extended to support [unc_path label] forms.
In more details, the following two new syntaxes are now supported:
[\\svr1\work\sixtrak\gateway\ipm_firmware\xvers\etms4_7_1000.fwb Current release firmware]
[unc:\\svr1\work\sixtrak\gateway\ipm_firmware\xvers\etms4_7_1000.fwb Current release firmware] [unc:"\\svr1\work\sixtrak\gateway\ipm firmware\xvers\etms4_7_1000.fwb" Current release firmware]
- 8:51 PM Changeset  by
- 8:20 PM Ticket #4927 (UNC path matching doesn't handle spaces in filenames) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Extend UNC path wiki syntax so that it supports space …
- 8:20 PM Changeset  by
Extend UNC path wiki syntax so that it supports space characters (closes #4927)
- 8:15 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- an useful [wikiextras-smileys] example (compatibility with … (diff)
- 7:16 PM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- note about LocalLinks extension for Chrome (diff)
- 2:16 PM Ticket #8903 (I couldn't see when text field erased) created by
- 1. We have the weight field in tickets. [[Image(...)]] 2. I tried …
- 12:09 PM Ticket #8876 (Can't create Catalogs/Test cases when trac runs from site root) closed by
- fixed: No problem, David. I'll release this fix in 1.4.6 asap. Feel free to …
- 12:07 PM Ticket #8878 (TestManagerForTracPlugin does not play well with MenusPlugin) closed by
- fixed: Hi David, glad to hear the fix works :D I've recently made another …
- 10:14 AM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin/0.13.1dev: Remove unnecessary type conversion
- 10:07 AM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin/0.13.1dev: Exchanged string concatenation with format expressions
Also: small bug fix regarding phrases prefixed with exclamation (!)
Jun 15, 2011:
- 8:50 PM Ticket #8902 (Multiple projects would be cool) created by
- Thanks for sharing the script. It works nicely on one project. Would …
- 8:22 PM PerforcePlugin edited by
- Added alternative git-p4, as I can't get this to work… (diff)
- 8:13 PM ingomuellernet created by
- New user ingomuellernet registered
- 7:47 PM avsd created by
- New user avsd registered
- 4:30 PM Ticket #8901 (support xlsx) created by
- Would be nice if the ExcelViewerPlugin could support XLSX files since …
- 4:12 PM Ticket #8900 (Add ability to articulate test plans on two dimensions, e.g. test ...) created by
- Add a third dimension in addition to Test Case and Test Plan, to …
- 10:29 AM Ticket #8899 (RSS feed doesn't follow component filter in Timeline) created by
- Link from Timeline page: …
- 10:24 AM Ticket #8898 (yui_base_url not honored in templates ?) created by
- Alltough the stats.py defines an option "yui_base_url", this option is …
Jun 14, 2011:
- 7:03 PM Ticket #8897 (Extension of TicketValidator Plugin: Check on data type, check ...) created by
- After user over longer time, I decided to publish an improvement of …
- 12:44 PM TicketAccessPlugin edited by
- modify example (diff)
- 12:27 PM TicketAccessPlugin created by
- New hack TicketAccessPlugin, created by solarwind
- 12:26 PM Changeset  by
- 10:47 AM TicketTreePlugin edited by
- 10:47 AM TicketTreePlugin edited by
- 10:42 AM Ticket #8896 (Bullet list instead of tabs in Chrome) created by
- In Google Chrome the tabs are missing, instead there is a bullet list …
- 10:41 AM japo created by
- New user japo registered
- 2:23 AM Changeset  by
This is another contribution by Jun Omae, thank you.
Jun 13, 2011:
- 11:06 PM Ticket #7159 (Trac 0.12: "prepare_wiki_page() takes exactly 3 arguments (4 given)") closed by
- 10:45 PM WikiGoodiesPlugin edited by
- Maintainer: mrelbe (diff)
- 10:30 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- See also EntityMacro (diff)
- 9:50 PM Ticket #8895 (IE does not display charts, Firefox does) created by
- I am using the latest TicketStatsMacro trying to display charts with …
- 9:42 PM sharkman created by
- New user sharkman registered
- 1:49 PM Ticket #8893 (Request for taking over maintenance) closed by
- fixed: I've added you for rw in repos + set you as default owner for the …
Jun 12, 2011:
- 10:42 PM Ticket #8894 ('parent.enhancement.inherit' under 'parent.bug-report' properties in ...) created by
- i am assuming this is a copy/paste issue, since this is how i stumbled …
- 10:39 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- announce new development results (diff)
- 10:32 PM Ticket #7944 (LoginModule fails if used in trac.ini:trac.default_handler) closed by
- wontfix: Checked this again right now: There is a redirect issue, and I'm quite …
- 10:09 PM Changeset  by
This has been kindly provided by Jun Omae, thanks for contributing again.
- 10:08 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Mark password file store base class as abstract.
While the declaration has a clear conceptional background too, it's mostly
done to cleanup growing listing in plugin admin panel a bit.
- 10:05 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update message catalogs and German translation.
Took care of some overly long lines and tried to improve formatting of msgids.
- 10:03 PM Changeset  by
Historically there have been two separate forms, one for user creation and
another one dedicated to changing/resetting a users password. This was
flawed for long, because password change attempts on non-existing users
created them silently bypassing all the checks normally enforced on user
Now let's have just one form to rule them all. ;-) Enjoy.
- 9:57 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Refactor code handling Trac db table session_attribute.
At one bright day we may have something more flexible and powerful like class
SessionAttributeProvider in UserManagerPlugin, but for now just avoid future
code duplication by creating a generic function.
- 9:55 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Clearify occurances of user meaning username (login).
- 9:54 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Some code cleanup regarding AcctMgr instances et al. .
- 9:50 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add refresh_passwd option to config admin page.
- 9:49 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Hide ResetPwStore from store list in config admin page.
- 9:48 PM Changeset  by
The basic check currently includes TracNotification and TracAnnouncer.
Any verification in-process is still expected to be finished in order to
lift restricted permissions for this user.
And I remove some debug logging that has been committed unintentionally before.
- 9:45 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: More cleanup and refactoring of SQL statements.
DELETE SQL statement modifications are disputable, since code is obviously
somewhat harder to understand. But I prefer the reusable SQL string over
the much more verbose form with (currently three) similar statements, that
would get even bigger with multi-line formatting as done anywhere else now.
- 9:35 PM Changeset  by
- 9:13 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- 0.13.0.1 replaced 0.13 (diff)
- 9:10 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Prepare for next version
- 9:09 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Bug fix release
box width parameter did not adjust for paddings correctly.
- 9:08 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Prepare for bug fix release (already, this error slipped through)
- 9:01 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: box width parameter did not adjust for paddings correctly
- 8:14 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Kudos to cboos for the icon wiki markup idea (diff)
- 8:01 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Deactivate WikiGoodiesPlugin (diff)
- 7:58 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- will -> may (diff)
- 7:43 PM Ticket #8893 (Request for taking over maintenance) created by
- I'm hereby officially requesting for taking over the maintenance of …
- 7:05 PM mrelbe edited by
- Link to LinkedIn (diff)
- 6:34 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Download options (diff)
- 6:29 PM Ticket #8892 ([Patch] Updated Japanese translations for acct_mgr) created by
- I just refresh the Japanese catalog file based on r10272, …
- 6:28 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Prepare for next version
- 6:24 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: First release
- 6:23 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Creates tags folder
- 6:21 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Prepare first release for Trac 0.13
- 6:18 PM lcordier edited by
- 5:48 PM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin: Initial code
- 5:39 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Trac 0.12 clarification (diff)
- 5:22 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Configuration (diff)
- 4:04 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Align with code doc (diff)
- 2:34 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Icon Library License Terms (diff)
- 2:22 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Wiki markup (|name|) equiv with Icon macro (diff)
- 12:25 PM Ticket #8891 (no result in wiki activity) created by
- It sames that the time this plugin use is different from the time trac …
Jun 11, 2011:
- 6:59 PM Ticket #8890 (module identifies itself with another name) created by
- When doing easy_install of CodeExampleMacro, the setup.py file says …
- 6:56 PM Ticket #8889 (svn repository layout doesn't support installing with easy_install) created by
- I'm installing a bunch of plugins, and most plugins support …
- 6:54 PM FredrikWendt created by
- New user FredrikWendt registered
- 3:46 PM WikiExtrasPlugin edited by
- Code not yet uploaded (diff)
- 3:33 PM WikiExtrasPlugin created by
- New hack WikiExtrasPlugin, created by mrelbe
- 3:33 PM Changeset  by
- 1:10 PM Ticket #8888 (Preview button in CKEditor should trigger Trac-preview) created by
- 1:07 PM Ticket #8887 (Add screenshots of integration to plugin wiki page) created by
- Here: CkEditorPlugin#Example
- 1:04 PM Ticket #8886 (Toolbar should be available also in source mode) created by
- Save button should be enabled. Commands and elements should be …
- 1:02 PM Ticket #8885 (Upload and embed images in editor mode) created by
- - Attach image to wiki /ticket from within the "Insert image" dialog. …
- 12:56 PM CkEditorPlugin edited by
- 12:48 PM Ticket #8884 (Tweak toolbars to include only supported commands & elements) created by
- The current implementation uses the default CKEditor toolbar, that …
- 9:41 AM BadContent edited by
- 9:19 AM Ticket #8883 (Improving bug triage using "user pain" method) created by
- Bug triage is a difficult process, and a method using "user pain" …
Jun 10, 2011:
- 9:56 PM BadContent edited by
- 6:14 PM Ticket #8882 (add support for comment management in xmlrpc plugin) created by
- functions to create, update, get , delete comments for a given ticket
- 2:07 PM CkEditorPlugin edited by
- added installation instructions and full_integration disclaimer (diff)
- 10:09 AM Ticket #8881 (Create ticket automatically) created by
- Is it possible to create ticket automatically and assign to one of the …
- 9:53 AM BadContent edited by
- 9:04 AM Ticket #8867 (CKEditor extra plugin is not recognizable or found) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #8867
- 9:04 AM Changeset  by
- 9:00 AM solarwind created by
- New user solarwind registered
- 4:08 AM Ticket #7674 (Improve layout of fields when some are hidden) closed by
- fixed: This is done. Any 0.12 branch issues will be handled as part of a …
- 4:06 AM Ticket #7946 (Problem with dynfield.js) closed by
- fixed: I believe that rev  fixed this problem for the 0.11 branch. If …
- 2:46 AM CloudPlugin edited by
- 2:45 AM CloudPlugin edited by