Jul 4, 2011:
- 8:20 PM Ticket #8944 (Problem with cyrillic file name. (UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec ...) created by
- After commit in GIT repositiories file with cyrillic characters in …
- 8:07 PM Ticket #8943 (Radio buttons wrap to two rows on Firefox 5 / IE 9) created by
- Here is what I see with Firefox 5 and IE 9: …
- 3:36 PM Charger created by
- New user Charger registered
- 1:35 PM Ticket #8942 (Does not do anything) created by
- Hi there, I put the collapsibleplugin start and end command in a …
- 1:33 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- ultimately transform components section into table, rearrange other … (diff)
Jul 3, 2011:
- 10:43 PM Ticket #8941 (Indented Tickets) created by
- Hello, is it possible to have intented Tickets similar like …
- 10:33 PM BadContent edited by
- 2:54 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Add Dutch and Italian translations.
Dutch by Pander and Italian translations by Roberto Longobardi,
both have been contributed via Transifex. Thanks to both of you.
- 2:25 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update all translations to state on Transifex.
- 12:44 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update Russian translations.
This has been contributed again by Dmitri Bogomolov. Now only 2 msgids
are left - great, thank you very much.
- 12:29 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Rename relevant div attribute of verify_email.html.
Otherwise new CSS style for login page would unintentional apply there too.
- 12:19 AM Changeset  by
- 12:10 AM Changeset  by
Jul 2, 2011:
- 4:16 PM Changeset  by
This has been reported by Mario Wehr, thanks. Yet I preferred to fix the
attempted variable rename according to initial intention - the other way round.
- 3:04 PM Ticket #8939 ([patch] Fix for "mgr" not found error in http.py) created by
- Hi, Attached you will find a fix for a small bug in http.py […] …
Jul 1, 2011:
- 9:50 AM Ticket #6351 (TicketImport 0.7c import for Agilo fails) closed by
- wontfix: Agilo has its own tickets import functionality, the reason is that …
- 1:23 AM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin/0.13.2dev: Fugue Icon Library Version 3.1.1 (June 31, 2011)
Jun 30, 2011:
- 11:48 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to voithos for testing and reporting back.
- 10:12 PM Ticket #8938 ([PATCH] Replace Sha module with Hashlib) created by
- In python 2.6 Sha is deprecated, and you get the warning […] …
- 12:53 PM BadContent edited by
- Go away. (diff)
- 9:09 AM Ticket #8937 (When i paste the changesets from multiple repos , it only creates a ...) created by
- When i paste the changesets from multiple repos , it only creates a …
Jun 29, 2011:
- 11:41 PM Ticket #8936 (Cannot delete user using AccountModule from web_ui) created by
- Running trac 0.12.2, with AccountManagerPlugin 0.3dev-r10371. When …
- 11:11 PM voithos created by
- New user voithos registered
- 6:49 PM Ticket #8935 (How To Make it Work) created by
- How do we enable this plugin and where is the link to the dependency? …
- 4:30 PM Ticket #8914 (TypeError: execv() argument 1 must be encoded string without NULL ...) closed by
- fixed: I have installed some updates in squeeze - but nothing else (not …
- 2:35 PM Ticket #8844 («No changeset HEAD in the repository») reopened by
- Could you please explain your solution? I have the same problem here, …
- 11:36 AM Ticket #8934 (CC fields are not being updated by the script) created by
- The RenameUsersScript does not update CC fields. I did this manually …
Jun 28, 2011:
- 9:58 PM Ticket #8933 ([patch] Provide configurable crypt prefix) created by
- For crypt there should be a setting to configure hash prefix. Crypt …
Jun 27, 2011:
- 7:12 PM Ticket #8932 (Reports) created by
- Is there any way to got to a test plan page and print out the …
- 7:09 PM Ticket #8931 (Problem with Attatchemnts in test Plan) created by
- I creat multiple test plans under one Sub Catagory. When I open one of …
- 3:11 PM PeerReviewPlugin edited by