Aug 22, 2011:
- 7:45 PM Ticket #9107 (Error when building the egg file) closed by
- fixed: Thanks guys it worked! Modified the file, build the egg again, …
- 11:13 AM Ticket #9117 (the items in custom field or trac default field disappear when it is ...) created by
- This plugin just effects the item in custom field，I think it is better …
Aug 21, 2011:
- 4:04 PM Ticket #9096 (Create ticket using XML-RPC, returns "unsupported operand type(s) for ...) closed by
- worksforme: I've added a test case with your input, and in the functional (plain) …
- 4:00 PM Changeset  by
Aug 20, 2011:
- 8:12 PM Ticket #9116 (Permanently Add/Remove users from Timeline Display) created by
- I rarely care about timeline changes caused by Trac upgrades, which …
- 7:45 PM Ticket #9115 (ticket-custom Settings Need Documentation) created by
- It isn't clear what the settings under the ticket-custom setion in …
- 7:37 PM Ticket #9114 (Ease Configuration) created by
- A nice plugin. Configuration is somewhat painful, however, and not …
- 4:46 PM Changeset  by
There has been an exception in the rare case, that no user account had been
authenticated before. Nevertheless we take care for it, since the advise to
temporarily grant TRAC_ADMIN permission to anonymous users might be
considered kind of standard procedure for the initial setup these days.
- 1:19 PM Ticket #9113 (Can't edit summary field) created by
- This plugin almost rocks for me and my team! the only problem I have …
- 3:51 AM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8165: Applied patch from Dennis McRitchie. […]
- 3:51 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #8165: Applied patch from Dennis McRitchie.
- Now uses v0.12 RepositoryManager? to retrieve the list of repos associated with this project. When show_all_repos is false, only these repos will be displayed.
- Now requires v0.12 or later to install.
- Supports new read_only_display option so as to provide users a view into their svn permissions without letting them change the authz_file. This is necessary because of the race condition described by ticket #5664.
- Supports an input text box to supplement the drop-down list when adding members to groups or repos. Needed for situations where access is being given to users that are not users of the Trac project.
- Now sorts the lists of groups and repos in a case-insensitive manner. Helpful when the list is very long, and one forgets that there is a second list starting with lower-case letters.
- Now sorts the lists of group and repo members.
- Fixed bug where the *:/ repo was sometimes not displayed first.
- Defines the 2 supported options with defaults and description strings within the plugin. This allows them to be easily displayed and modified via the "trac.ini Editor" plugin or other similar tools, and avoids the need for editing trac.ini manually.
- Now displays this plugin under the Version Control section of the admin interface menu.
- Revved package version to 0.2
- 3:41 AM Changeset  by
Refs #8165: Creating a 0.12 branch.
- 3:41 AM SvnAuthzAdminPlugin edited by
- Refs #8165. (diff)
- 12:01 AM Ticket #9112 (AccountManager expects boolean, gets ldap object.) created by
- I've encountered an issue with the current version of Account manager. …
Aug 19, 2011:
- 11:57 PM ekthomson created by
- New user ekthomson registered
- 9:06 PM Ticket #9109 (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable) closed by
- duplicate: You clearly have some trouble with attachments here. Please don't use …
- 8:15 PM Changeset  by
Ironically this code has been borrowed from Trac for backwards-compatibility
with Trac0.11, but Trac trunk dropped Python2.4 support after the Trac0.12
release. My fault, not to notice, but others didn't as well - since .
- 3:39 PM Ticket #9111 (if fields.start and fields.finish not set in trac.ini, use datetime of ...) created by
- This way, if we don't schedule tickets, we could use this Gantt chart …
- 3:24 PM Ticket #9110 (Email Notifications Plugin for FullBlogPlugin... where is it?) created by
- The Wiki page for the AnnouncerPlugin/PluginSupport/FullBlogPlugin …
- 3:12 PM GaryParr created by
- New user GaryParr registered
- 3:10 PM Changeset  by
Field descriptions can be highlighted differently via css for textareas.
- 3:07 PM Changeset  by
Added the possibility to sort by name and by due in ascending and descending order
- 2:53 PM Changeset  by
Default values for new budgeting row added (active user, etc.).
- 2:53 PM Ticket #9109 (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable) created by
- I installed Trac 0.12.2, installed TracAccountManager 0.3.1 (using …
- 2:24 PM Ticket #9108 (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable) created by
- I installed Trac 0.12.2, installed TracAccountManager 0.3.1 (using …
Aug 18, 2011:
- 11:57 PM Ticket #9107 (Error when building the egg file) created by
- I've doanloaded the source code and unzipped it. After running […] …
- 11:17 PM Ticket #9099 ([PATCH] Expire trac_auth_session cookie whenever trac_auth cookie gets ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Another (final?) fix to session …
- 11:12 PM Changeset  by
Overriding the supplemental method _expire_cookie() looks saner than
overriding (super method) trac.auth.LoginModule._do_logout() and still
calling it later on as well.
Thanks to janakj for another non-trivial contribution.
- 10:24 PM Ticket #9106 (Python 2.4 Compatibility) created by
- Trac 0.12 does still officially support Python 2.4 - here are a couple …
- 10:18 PM Ticket #9105 (Python 2.4 Compatibility) created by
- Trac 0.12 does still officially support Python 2.4. Here are a couple …
- 9:06 PM Ticket #9104 (LdapPlugin performs > 2000 queries upon viewing a ticket) created by
- When browsing the wiki / other trac pages the LdapPlugin does roughly …
- 8:19 PM nickrw created by
- New user nickrw registered
- 4:13 PM Ticket #9103 (Closed parents with open children) created by
- * Tracchildtickets: 2.4.4 * Trac: 0.12.2 We have a parent ticket …
- 3:37 PM Ticket #9102 (Test 1) closed by
- invalid: Sorry about that, my mistake
- 3:31 PM Ticket #9102 (Test 1) created by
- Test 1
- 12:06 AM Ticket #814 (easier migrating password_format to another) closed by
- fixed: history of implementation: *  introduced the core function to …
Aug 17, 2011:
- 11:46 PM Ticket #814 (easier migrating password_format to another) reopened by
- Not knowing about this old ticket I just stumbled over it. If you …
- 11:42 AM SvnMultiUrlsPlugin edited by
- 11:32 AM Changeset  by
Add set of 0.2 sources
- 11:28 AM SvnMultiUrlsPlugin edited by
- 11:27 AM SvnMultiUrlsPlugin edited by
- 11:18 AM SvnMultiUrlsPlugin created by
- New hack SvnMultiUrlsPlugin, created by podskalsky
- 11:18 AM Changeset  by
- 10:59 AM podskalsky created by
- New user podskalsky registered
- 12:57 AM Ticket #9101 (resize listener doesn't work in IE 8) created by
- The line text += 'window.addEventListener("resize", function …
Aug 16, 2011:
- 10:18 PM Ticket #9095 (Delete trac_auth_session cookie if the client sent it and rememberme ...) reopened by
- Don't close tickets without comment and valid reason. Don't close …
- 6:24 PM Ticket #9100 (Want date picker for 0.12) created by
- Can we get the zip for 0.12 version?
- 5:56 PM Ticket #9099 ([PATCH] Expire trac_auth_session cookie whenever trac_auth cookie gets ...) created by
- AccountManager with Trac 0.12 does not expire trac_auth_session cookie …
- 5:08 PM Ticket #9095 (Delete trac_auth_session cookie if the client sent it and rememberme ...) closed by
- 5:03 PM Ticket #9082 ([patch] Remove cookie's expires param (set by Trac 0.12) when ...) closed by
- 5:03 PM Ticket #9088 ([patch] Expire trac_auth_session cookie before calling ...) closed by
- 2:45 PM SvnAuthzAdminPlugin edited by
- 2:36 PM Ticket #9098 (No connector loaded for postgres schema) created by
- First, some pre-requisite information: The command I'm using is: …
- 11:38 AM Ticket #9097 (Existing Versions are not included in the extended versions overview) closed by
- fixed: So sorry! It works great! Please update the instructions so that it …
- 11:37 AM Ticket #9097 (Existing Versions are not included in the extended versions overview) created by
- After installing my existing versions are ignored, even though they …
- 1:17 AM Ticket #707 (Notify template sent to queue owner instead of original ticket ...) reopened by
- any updates on this one? I am using trac 0.12 but ticket owner and …
- 12:27 AM Changeset  by
This has been led by another observation of janakj, thank you very much.
Added some code cleanup and seemingly missing code to restrict cookies.
And denote another recently fixed issue in changelog too, refs #9093.
Aug 15, 2011:
- 11:30 PM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) reopened by
- I'll commit your patch to the repository this evening.
- 11:24 PM rjollos edited by
- Updated list of adoption requests. (diff)
- 11:18 PM Ticket #8165 (Plugin does not support v0.12 multiple repositories) closed by
- fixed: Note that when you click on the attachment, the numerous changes to …
- 10:46 AM Ticket #9096 (Create ticket using XML-RPC, returns "unsupported operand type(s) for ...) created by
- Hello all, I use the XMLRPC plugin to create a ticket with the XML …
- 1:19 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Translate paginator tool-tips on page links too.
- 12:56 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update message catalog and German translations.
Starting the next run to include all changes and recently added msgids.