Sep 9, 2011:
- 4:55 PM Ticket #9170 (TracFormsPlugin - TracForms - form details retrieved but forms still empty) created by
- After migrating my Trac instance from SQLite to Postgres and upgrading …
- 4:16 PM Ticket #9169 (AutocompleteUsersPlugin - Doesn't work with the bitnami stack) created by
- The bitnami stack doesn't run tracd, but uses an apache httpd instead …
- 11:38 AM Ticket #9168 (ProjectsManagerPlugin - Installatin error: SyntaxError: duplicate keyword argument) created by
- Thank you for the plugin. Why do I get the following error when …
- 11:27 AM Ticket #9167 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - installation of 1.4.7 with postgres database not possible) created by
- The installation of 1.4.7 (unpatched) on a new trac project with …
- 9:44 AM Changeset  by
Removed unused symbols.
- 9:42 AM Changeset  by
Fixed a problem that the file cannot be deleted with an opened file on Windows (fixed #9164).
- 8:06 AM AccountManagerPlugin/Modules edited by
- Added documentation for the account preferences tab (diff)
Sep 8, 2011:
- 10:49 PM Ticket #9163 (AccountManagerPlugin - Account-manager should be able to disallow users to delete their account) closed by
- worksforme: Not an enterprise grade contribution. Sorry, if I mistook your …
- 9:03 PM Ticket #9165 (EstimationToolsPlugin - Allow estimation_field to be set as Macro attribute) created by
- Some developers using the agile approach would like to use more than …
- 8:43 PM asyn created by
- New user asyn registered
- 7:53 PM Ticket #9164 (ExcelDownloadPlugin - Error on Windows) created by
- An error is thrown by Trac when using this plugin on Windows. The …
- 7:48 PM rishie edited by
- 3:28 PM Ticket #8910 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Modify post-commit-hook to support multiple repos) reopened by
`IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer …
- 3:09 PM Ticket #9163 (AccountManagerPlugin - Account-manager should be able to disallow users to delete their account) created by
- The account manager plugin allows users to delete their account. In a …
- 2:17 PM Ticket #9162 (AccountManagerPlugin - HtPasswdStore should handle group file too) created by
- It seems to be a valid scenario that access to a project is restricted …
- 7:26 AM rishie created by
- New user rishie registered
- 5:48 AM Changeset  by
exceldownloadplugin: Initial check-ins.
- 5:41 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin edited by
- 5:34 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin created by
- New hack ExcelDownloadPlugin, created by jun66j5
- 5:34 AM Changeset  by
- 5:27 AM StickyTicketPlugin edited by
- Remove double dots from the example for trac.ini (diff)
Sep 7, 2011:
- 11:21 PM Ticket #9161 (AuthRequiredPlugin - Patch for trac-0.13dev) created by
- It doesn't work for 0.13 as is. The combination of fixes proposed in …
- 8:50 PM Changeset  by
Backported hours_layout_changer from the trac12 branch - ver 0.9.8
- 8:27 PM Ticket #9160 (DynamicFieldsPlugin - Can not install v. 2.2.0dev) closed by
- invalid: I was using the 0.12 subdirectory, and now see the bold, italics words …
- 8:09 PM Ticket #9160 (DynamicFieldsPlugin - Can not install v. 2.2.0dev) created by
- I can't get version 2.2.0dev (latest zip as of 7 Sept. 2011) working …
- 5:21 PM Ticket #9159 (WhiteboardPlugin - Is there a way to print the whiteboard?) created by
- I wanted to print out the whiteboard for a meeting, but the print is …
- 2:15 PM Ticket #9158 (AnnouncerPlugin - Ticket Subscriptions preferences doesn't work) created by
- When I'm trying to disable the notifications in user's preferences it …
- 1:35 PM Ticket #9157 (MarkdownMacro - ValueError: Cannot process flags argument with a compiled pattern ...) created by
- Just installed the extension and when trying it out (with a ticket …
- 1:29 PM Ticket #9156 (TracHacks - Email showing in the clear, please remove my ticket soon) closed by
- fixed: Done.
- 1:26 PM Ticket #9156 (TracHacks - Email showing in the clear, please remove my ticket soon) created by
- Just posted Ticket #9155 and noticed my email will be shown in the …
- 1:14 PM peerst created by
- New user peerst registered
- 12:56 PM Ticket #9154 (AnnouncerPlugin - ticket deletion error) created by
- Error while deleting ticket: […] caused by typo in …
- 12:22 PM TracWikiPrintPlugin edited by
- 12:14 PM Ticket #9153 (TracWysiwygPlugin - Support for reStructuredText (RST)) created by
- Is it possible to support reStructuredText (RST) for WYSIWYG mode? Thanks.
- 3:12 AM BadContent edited by
Sep 6, 2011:
- 5:51 PM Ticket #9152 (StickyTicketPlugin - Ticket owner name should be displayed on sticky tickets) created by
- Shall we not be able to amend what do we need to see on StickyTickets? …
- 11:53 AM Changeset  by
core patch for 0.12.1
- 11:22 AM BookmarkPlugin edited by
- 11:21 AM WikiCreateTicketPlugin edited by
- 11:11 AM Ticket #9150 (WikiCreateTicketPlugin - AttributeError happens with deleting a wiki page or a version of wiki page) closed by
fixed: (In ) Adds
- 11:11 AM Changeset  by
AttributeErrorhappens when deleting a wiki page without these methods (fixed #9150).
- 4:11 AM Ticket #9150 (WikiCreateTicketPlugin - AttributeError happens with deleting a wiki page or a version of wiki page) created by
WikiCreateTicketmodule should have the following …
- 1:14 AM Changeset  by
SortedReportRendererto intended place at the drop-in directory
The new renderer is called
ReportRenderer. It can be called like the following example:
The new parameter
showdescriptioncreates a row spanned over the complete table width (colspan) containing the description of the referenced ticket. This can be used to for creating overviews of ticket contents.
Sep 5, 2011:
- 9:17 AM Ticket #9115 (ChildTicketsPlugin - ticket-custom Settings Need Documentation) closed by
- fixed: Hi Paul 'Ticket-custom' is a trac built in feature that I use for the …
- 1:34 AM Changeset  by
This is a modified version of code originally contributed by Itamar Ostricher.
I felt like improving usability by replacing the input field for old tag(s)
with a select box containing all currently defined tags, where even multiple
selection and tag mass deletion is possible now.
Thank you for your truely inspiring work, Itamar.
- 1:30 AM Changeset  by
This is an API change.
It looks tiny, still any
be updated to fully support new capabilities. This is sensible at least,
if its realm knows about tag changes like Trac tickets does, where we use
keywordsfield, that has changes recorded like other ticket fields
in Trac db table
Sep 3, 2011:
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
Code threw an
AttributeError: usernameexception when attempting to change
tags on tickets. Couldn't find another occurance of
other plugin nor in Trac core itself.
Turns out this flaw has been specific to the 0.6 release introduced by the
first development code in changeset  back in 2008 - wow. I stumbled
upon this when attempting to implement tag mass replacement - a lucky catch.
Lucky again for finding
get_reporter_id, that has been avaiable since
earliest days - 2004, and it works very well.
- 2:20 PM Ticket #9149 (TagsPlugin - Adding tags causes the wiki page content to not save) created by
- Some of our users reported trac wiki pages not getting saved when …
- 1:24 PM Changeset  by
Interfaceclass declarations in Trac (and plugins) are always defined
without adding self to the template methods. It has no real functional
meaning, other than established practice to specify the essence of the API
without implementation details + prevent that someone by accident makes an
instance of the Interface class and tries to call it (if so it should fail).
- 11:31 AM Changeset  by
WikiExtrasPlugin/0.13.2dev: Fugue Icon Library Version 3.1.6 (September 2, 2011)
Sep 2, 2011:
- 7:02 PM Ticket #3408 (MasterTicketsPlugin - [Patch] Mastertickets does not create table) closed by
- fixed: I'm not sure why you think installing the code should create a …
- 5:40 PM DvbCronRecordingPlugin edited by
- 0.4.16 multifeed now functional, new SqlAlchemy bridge 2.0, global *.po (diff)
- 4:53 PM Ticket #9148 (BlackMagicTicketTweaksPlugin - Please check also self defined permisstion, and not only TRAC_* permission) created by
- Hi, I just tried you very nice plugin. We have in our (trac_admin) …
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
Environment.get_known_users()instead of accessing directly session table.
- 10:09 AM Ticket #9147 (IncludeMacro - Including reports in the Include Plugin) created by
- Please add a new source "report:" analogous to "wiki:", "?source:" etc.
- 10:03 AM Changeset  by
Fixed a problem that
TypeErrorraises when no missing field.
- 8:04 AM TicketImportPlugin edited by
- 4:04 AM Ticket #9146 (DiscussionPlugin - Cannot install the plugin in Trac-0.11.8dev_r10236-py2.4) created by