Sep 12, 2011:
- 7:32 PM Ticket #9174 (Option to put PageTitle at top of pdf for wikitopdf single page) created by
- It'd be really nice to have an option to add the page title to the TOP …
- 4:47 PM Ticket #9040 (Query Screen > Errors in aggregation) closed by
- fixed: (In ) better hour totaler on /query screen fix #9040
- 4:47 PM Changeset  by
better hour totaler on /query screen fix #9040
- 4:33 PM Ticket #8812 (Images of formulas look shoddy when opened with gimp) closed by
- fixed: That does the trick, although I do not see any change in size of the …
- 3:08 PM Changeset  by
Uses self.env.abs_href instead of req.abs_href to retrieve [trac] base_url in trac.ini.
- 1:29 PM WikiFormsPlugin edited by
- 1:13 PM Changeset  by
added feature to send emails when forms are updated
- 11:18 AM Ticket #9173 (Update of trac.ini occurs frequently when an order of the custom-made ...) created by
- Update of trac.ini occurs only the number of a customfield when an …
- 2:14 AM Ticket #9172 ([Patch] Change password) created by
- Hi lruiz, I've come across your plugin while looking for LDAP support …
Sep 11, 2011:
- 4:43 PM Ticket #9171 (Request for actions (maintainership status unknown)) created by
- I've found this plugin indispensable since my early Trac user days. …
- 2:00 AM Ticket #8855 (TypeError: CreateProcess() argument 2 must be string without null ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe this is fixed in the 0.4 release of the plugin.
- 1:59 AM Ticket #8557 (Page is nor rendering: AttributeError: 'TracMathPlugin' object has no ...) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed in the 0.4 release.
- 1:58 AM TracMathPlugin edited by
- 1:55 AM Ticket #9066 (TypeError: execv() argument 1 must be encoded string without NULL ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe this has been fixed in version 0.4 of the plugin.
- 1:16 AM Changeset  by
the functionality of the renderer "tableticketperuserday" (or "tableticketsperday") was extended
- it is now possible to use your own rows within the table, the following parameters are used now:
- rowtype: specifies the attribute that should be listed in the rows, e.g., rowtype=component
- rows: specifies the values that should be listed in the rows
- is is now possible to include a statistics about the tickets shown in the cell
- statistics: one can list the attributes that should be summed up, separated by "/", e.g., statistics=storypoints/elapsed_time
- currently only integer values are supported, they are summed up
- the functionality will be extended in the future
- because of the changed functionality the renderer was renamed to "tableticketsperday"
- backwand compatiblity was ensured for all changes
workaround for renderer "ticketlist":
- therefore, the inital sorting was deactivated when using the "showdescription" parameter
- 12:45 AM Changeset  by
Sep 10, 2011:
- 11:32 AM Changeset  by
Fix formatting of unordered list.
- 12:57 AM Ticket #9162 (HtPasswdStore should handle group file too) closed by
- wontfix: Replying to anonymous: > ![…] Now I checked it out, and …
- 12:34 AM AccountManagerPlugin/Modules edited by
- some editorial changes, especially pushing last edit towards … (diff)
Sep 9, 2011:
- 4:55 PM Ticket #9170 (TracForms - form details retrieved but forms still empty) created by
- After migrating my Trac instance from SQLite to Postgres and upgrading …
- 4:16 PM Ticket #9169 (Doesn't work with the bitnami stack) created by
- The bitnami stack doesn't run tracd, but uses an apache httpd instead …
- 11:38 AM Ticket #9168 (Installatin error: SyntaxError: duplicate keyword argument) created by
- Thank you for the plugin. Why do I get the following error when …
- 11:27 AM Ticket #9167 (installation of 1.4.7 with postgres database not possible) created by
- The installation of 1.4.7 (unpatched) on a new trac project with …
- 9:44 AM Changeset  by
Removed unused symbols.
- 9:42 AM Changeset  by
Fixed a problem that the file cannot be deleted with an opened file on Windows (fixed #9164).
- 8:06 AM AccountManagerPlugin/Modules edited by
- Added documentation for the account preferences tab (diff)
Sep 8, 2011:
- 10:49 PM Ticket #9163 (Account-manager should be able to disallow users to delete their account) closed by
- worksforme: Not an enterprise grade contribution. Sorry, if I mistook your …
- 9:03 PM Ticket #9165 (Allow estimation_field to be set as Macro attribute) created by
- Some developers using the agile approach would like to use more than …
- 8:43 PM asyn created by
- New user asyn registered
- 7:53 PM Ticket #9164 (Error on Windows) created by
- An error is thrown by Trac when using this plugin on Windows. The …
- 7:48 PM rishie edited by
- 3:28 PM Ticket #8910 (Modify post-commit-hook to support multiple repos) reopened by
- hi Smith i gat `IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer …
- 3:09 PM Ticket #9163 (Account-manager should be able to disallow users to delete their account) created by
- The account manager plugin allows users to delete their account. In a …
- 2:17 PM Ticket #9162 (HtPasswdStore should handle group file too) created by
- It seems to be a valid scenario that access to a project is restricted …
- 7:26 AM rishie created by
- New user rishie registered
- 5:48 AM Changeset  by
exceldownloadplugin: Initial check-ins.
- 5:41 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin edited by
- 5:34 AM ExcelDownloadPlugin created by
- New hack ExcelDownloadPlugin, created by jun66j5
- 5:34 AM Changeset  by
- 5:27 AM StickyTicketPlugin edited by
- Remove double dots from the example for trac.ini (diff)
Sep 7, 2011:
- 11:21 PM Ticket #9161 (Patch for trac-0.13dev) created by
- It doesn't work for 0.13 as is. The combination of fixes proposed in …
- 8:50 PM Changeset  by
Backported hours_layout_changer from the trac12 branch - ver 0.9.8
- 8:27 PM Ticket #9160 (Can not install v. 2.2.0dev) closed by
- invalid: I was using the 0.12 subdirectory, and now see the bold, italics words …
- 8:09 PM Ticket #9160 (Can not install v. 2.2.0dev) created by
- I can't get version 2.2.0dev (latest zip as of 7 Sept. 2011) working …
- 5:21 PM Ticket #9159 (Is there a way to print the whiteboard?) created by
- I wanted to print out the whiteboard for a meeting, but the print is …
- 2:15 PM Ticket #9158 (Ticket Subscriptions preferences doesn't work) created by
- When I'm trying to disable the notifications in user's preferences it …
- 1:35 PM Ticket #9157 (ValueError: Cannot process flags argument with a compiled pattern ...) created by
- Just installed the extension and when trying it out (with a ticket …
- 1:29 PM Ticket #9156 (Email showing in the clear, please remove my ticket soon) closed by
- fixed: Done.
- 1:26 PM Ticket #9156 (Email showing in the clear, please remove my ticket soon) created by
- Just posted Ticket #9155 and noticed my email will be shown in the …
- 1:14 PM peerst created by
- New user peerst registered
- 12:56 PM Ticket #9154 (ticket deletion error) created by
- Error while deleting ticket: […] caused by typo in …
- 12:22 PM TracWikiPrintPlugin edited by
- 12:14 PM Ticket #9153 (Support for reStructuredText (RST)) created by
- Is it possible to support reStructuredText (RST) for WYSIWYG mode? Thanks.
- 3:12 AM BadContent edited by
Sep 6, 2011:
- 5:51 PM Ticket #9152 (Ticket owner name should be displayed on sticky tickets) created by
- Shall we not be able to amend what do we need to see on StickyTickets? …
- 11:53 AM Changeset  by
core patch for 0.12.1
- 11:22 AM BookmarkPlugin edited by
- 11:21 AM WikiCreateTicketPlugin edited by
- 11:11 AM Ticket #9150 (AttributeError happens with deleting a wiki page or a version of wiki page) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Adds wiki_page_deleted, wiki_page_version_deleted and …
- 11:11 AM Changeset  by
Adds wiki_page_deleted, wiki_page_version_deleted and wiki_page_renamed. AttributeError happens when deleting a wiki page without these methods (fixed #9150).
- 4:11 AM Ticket #9150 (AttributeError happens with deleting a wiki page or a version of wiki page) created by
- […] I think WikiCreateTicket module should have the following …
- 1:14 AM Changeset  by
Refactoring of SortedReportRenderer to intended place at the drop-in directory /renderer.
The new renderer is called ReportRenderer. It can be called like the following example:
The new parameter showdescription creates a row spanned over the complete table width (colspan) containing the description of the referenced ticket. This can be used to for creating overviews of ticket contents.
Sep 5, 2011:
- 9:17 AM Ticket #9115 (ticket-custom Settings Need Documentation) closed by
- fixed: Hi Paul 'Ticket-custom' is a trac built in feature that I use for the …
- 1:34 AM Changeset  by
This is a modified version of code originally contributed by Itamar Ostricher.
I felt like improving usability by replacing the input field for old tag(s)
with a select box containing all currently defined tags, where even multiple
selection and tag mass deletion is possible now.
Thank you for your truely inspiring work, Itamar.
- 1:30 AM Changeset  by
This is an API change.
It looks tiny, still any Component implementing ITagProvider should
be updated to fully support new capabilities. This is sensible at least,
if its realm knows about tag changes like Trac tickets does, where we use
the keywords field, that has changes recorded like other ticket fields
in Trac db table ticket_change.