Nov 17, 2011:
- 7:11 PM Ticket #9549 (Hide some ticket types from certain groups) created by
- I really need to be able to hide types of tickets from groups, but …
- 3:53 PM BadContent edited by
- 11:44 AM nicferrier edited by
- change Nic's employer (diff)
Nov 16, 2011:
- 8:59 PM DoxygenPlugin edited by
- Add new poll option. (diff)
- 9:59 AM Ticket #9548 (AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'base') created by
- I just got this error in trac.log when try to send email announcement …
- 9:23 AM CkEditorPlugin edited by
- inserted sample screenshot and section limitations; added myself as … (diff)
- 9:06 AM CkEditorPlugin edited by
- added section Configuration; added option for editor_type (diff)
- 8:28 AM Tickets #8851,8850,8852 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) fixes #8850, #8851, #8852: implemented a lot of new …
- 8:28 AM Changeset  by
- 8:22 AM Changeset  by
tagging old version 1.0dev, before replacing by 1.1dev
- 8:08 AM Ticket #9547 (Option `persistent_sessions` is not working in `0.4dev-r10747`) created by
- I set option persistent_sessions as following: […] But still …
- 3:51 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- 3:50 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
Nov 15, 2011:
- 4:56 PM Changeset  by
Lessons learned meanwhile with other plugins, so the code applied here has
actually been tested and proven to work. This reverts  effectively,
but let's keep proper Babel and Trac versions for i18n explicitly as an extra.
After these changes the plugin finally loads cleanly in Trac 0.11 again.
- 4:51 PM Changeset  by
Actually ChoiceOption appeared even after Trac 0.12 release, so this would
belong into a dedicated 0.13 branch, that we may have in the future.
I plan to rollback and convert any 0.12 stuff to regain backwards-compatibility
with Trac down to 0.11, and move development to 0.13 instead. This involves
mostly i18n stuff (could be done in a more compatible fashion too) and
especially the db connection handling, that has seen may changes.
It seems to have settled only lately in Trac 0.13dev .
- 4:47 PM Changeset  by
AnnouncerPlugin: Another code beautification attempt.
- 4:09 PM Changeset  by
Initial import of Relevant Ticket Plug-in.
- 2:14 PM Changeset  by
exception_to_unicode is actually used since , but this method has been
introduced to Trac some time after 0.11 release during development for 0.11.3 .
Now code from Trac core is replicated to restore backwards-compatibility with
Trac from 0.11.2.1 down to 0.11 .
- 2:00 PM RelevantTicketPlugin created by
- New hack RelevantTicketPlugin, created by one
- 2:00 PM Changeset  by
New hack RelevantTicketPlugin, created by one
- 1:34 PM Changeset  by
AnnouncerPlugin: Some occasional code beautification.
- 12:50 PM Ticket #9546 (Cannot get mails from announcer plugin) created by
- This is the message I get in trac.log. Can somebody tell me what went …
- 12:49 PM fr00d created by
- New user fr00d registered
- 12:44 PM BadContent edited by
Nov 14, 2011:
- 10:42 PM Ticket #9545 (a description on attachments) created by
- I have not been able to find a way to put attachments into a blog …
- 4:08 PM Ticket #9544 (The opened date is wrong - no matter what says 42 years) created by
- No matter what format I use in the csv file, the open date always says …
- 10:57 AM Ticket #9530 (Expand all / Collapse all is not running) reopened by
- Sorry, but your patch is still not working at 1.4.8 :-( please look …
- 8:12 AM Changeset  by
- 8:11 AM Changeset  by
- 8:10 AM Changeset  by
- 8:07 AM Changeset  by
merge from 0.11 branch
- 7:42 AM Changeset  by
Change version and fix typo.
- 7:41 AM Changeset  by
- 7:19 AM Changeset  by
Change EOL to UNIX style.
- 3:00 AM DynamicFieldsPlugin edited by
- added Set Rule (diff)
- 2:35 AM Changeset  by
added Set Rule to set a field's value when another field changes to a certain value.
- 12:40 AM Ticket #9543 (TimelineCheckinFilterPlugin fails with trac 0.12 (fix included)) created by
- The plugin seemed to fail when attempting to filter changesets by …
Nov 13, 2011:
- 9:15 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Updated known issues and planned enhancements (diff)
- 6:49 PM Changeset  by
Better sorting of children under parents. Refs #9300.
Based on a patch from rjollos. Thanks.
- 6:38 PM Ticket #9441 (Error: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'float') closed by
- fixed: No complaints in over a week. Assume this is working as well for …
- 6:36 PM Ticket #9445 ([Patch] The custom fields for start and end date should be required) closed by
- fixed: This works for me and I've heard no complaints in over a week.
- 6:35 PM Ticket #9525 (Display milestone in ticket summary) closed by
- 6:19 PM Changeset  by
Honor user-specified start and finish date. Refs #9515.
This seems useful in some cases and harmless in others. I tested with
an 8-hour task with 2 hours done and a week between start and finish and
it showed 25% of the task filled in.
Based on a patch from dinumarina. Thanks.
- 5:56 PM Ticket #9268 ([PATCH] More charts per page patch) closed by
- fixed: This works for me and I haven't heard any complaints in over a week.
- 5:55 PM Ticket #9508 (Installation instructions result in non-working plugin) closed by
- 11:58 AM Changeset  by
tracexceldownload: Works with Trac 0.11-stable.
Nov 12, 2011:
- 8:11 PM Ticket #4258 (easy_install failed) closed by
- fixed: I have tried again and it worked, my python-setuptools is currently …
Nov 11, 2011:
- 8:12 PM Ticket #9542 (Is the Hack being Maintained?) created by
- I was wondering if anyone is maintaining this hack? This is an open …
- 8:07 PM natewlew created by
- New user natewlew registered
- 7:50 PM Ticket #9534 (Overriding explicit start dates) closed by
- duplicate: I think you are right. Sorry, I was in a rush. I really wanted to …
- 7:39 PM Changeset  by
- 7:35 PM Changeset  by
Code introduced in  was not handling an empty list gracefully.
Futhermore, when hiding of current resource results in an empty list, the
list label should be suppressed as well.
- 5:11 PM Changeset  by
- 10:02 AM Changeset  by
fixed critical bug, because of this line:
the error log said:
ERROR: Internal Server Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\trac\web\main.py", line 478, in _dispatch_request
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\trac\web\main.py", line 198, in dispatch
resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req)
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\xmail\XMailMainView.py", line 99, in process_request
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\xmail\XMailMainView.py", line 207, in print_main_view
rows, col_list = self.get_data(sql)
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\xmail\XMailMainView.py", line 340, in get_data
File "build\bdist.win32\egg\trac\db\util.py", line 107, in getattr
- 8:35 AM Ticket #9541 ("Set Billing Time" improvement) created by
- By web interface, I can set a Billing Time to the current time, but …
- 7:16 AM WikiTableMacro edited by
- 7:15 AM WikiTableMacro edited by
- 1:30 AM BreadCrumbsNavPlugin edited by
- document just the new activation string after breadcrumbs-0.2 release (diff)
Nov 10, 2011:
- 8:58 PM Ticket #9540 (ExcelDownloadPlugin not working on Version 0.11.7) created by
- This plugin is exactly what I need but it doesn't seem to work for me. …
- 8:39 PM ccressal created by
- New user ccressal registered
- 8:34 PM Ticket #9539 (Improve link tooltips) created by
- Currently the title attribute, that is commonly translated by …
- 8:31 PM Ticket #9538 (Setting base_dn as the top-most level,with referrals off, generates a ...) created by
- Even though the top-most level of the tree encompasses all containers, …
- 5:45 PM Ticket #3538 (Plugin works correctly for logged-in users, but anonymous user (not ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate: See ticket:3194
- 5:44 PM Ticket #3496 (Private Wikis show up in the Index) closed by
- duplicate: They do if your not logged in. See ticket:3194
- 5:42 PM Ticket #5444 (anonymous user can see all private wikis) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate: See ticket:3194 Comment 13
- 5:02 PM uphoff created by
- New user uphoff registered
- 4:47 PM Ticket #9537 (Only Include a Section of a wikipage or a regular expression match) created by
- This Patch allows you to include a Section(with all its subsections) …
- 2:29 PM Changeset  by
should improve python2.4 compatibility, see #9527
- 12:58 PM Ticket #6539 (Reply to ticket creates a new ticket) closed by
- invalid: I create the ticket #9536 for this problem.
- 12:56 PM Ticket #9536 (ReplyToTicket fails to recognize replies to tickets if trac.ini ...) created by
- ReplyToTicket fails to recognize replies to tickets if trac.ini …
- 11:21 AM Ticket #9530 (Expand all / Collapse all is not running) closed by
- fixed: Attached a patched macros.py file, to be replaced on top of 1.4.8 …
- 9:00 AM Changeset  by
add pdf support
- 8:30 AM Ticket #9532 (Doesn't accept successful database upgrade) closed by
- invalid: This was a problem in my trac.ini permissions. Sorry.
- 2:52 AM Ticket #9444 ([Patch] Quotes in the summary have backslashes added) closed by
- fixed: I've tested at r10876 and I'm seeing that this issue is resolved.