Sep 7, 2012:
- 10:35 PM Ticket #10291 (Integrate plugin with MultipleWorkflowPlugin) created by
- It would be a nice feature if the GUI could be used to modify multiple …
- 9:27 PM Changeset  by
pep8 cleanup in trunk
- 8:22 PM Changeset  by
- 8:11 PM Ticket #10290 (STractistics Plugin is not displayed in the menu bar) created by
- Please, help me Plugin STractistics-0.5.0b-py2.6.egg already installed …
- 7:26 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Prevent an undefined variable.
Issues with opening password file of an AbstractPasswordFileStore subclass
can lead to f being undefined. Seen that rare case today the first time.
- 6:39 PM TracHoursPlugin edited by
- Added Syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 6:36 PM Changeset  by
Refs #8690: Remove specification of Python as a dependency in setup.py.
- 5:05 PM LinenoMacro edited by
- Add link to patch against Trac core. (diff)
- 9:21 AM TracBibPlugin edited by
- 9:18 AM Ticket #10239 (Using BibFullRef() with global BibTex page doesn't work) closed by
- fixed: Ah finally trac-hacks is back .. :) r11947 should correct this error. …
- 9:15 AM Changeset  by
adding 'auto' parameter for BibFullRefMacro
- 8:37 AM Changeset  by
replacing strancge 'next' with 'continue'
- 3:46 AM Changeset  by
Follow-on to . Modified match for compatibility with Trac 0.11 and Trac 0.12+, which was necessary after the change to use WikiProcessor._processor_re, which differs between Trac versions.
- 2:22 AM Changeset  by
- Fixed issue in which there would always be a blank line at the start of the code block.
- Making use of WikiProcessor._processor_re and eliminated duplicate variable in LinenoMacro class.
- Added setup.cfg and configured to tag the egg with the SVN revision.
- Added an example to the documentation that is displayed on the WikiMacros page.
- Refactored LinenoMacro.py, removed unused imports and alphabetized methods.
- 1:09 AM LinenoMacro edited by
- Added contributor. Added license info. (diff)
- 1:09 AM CollapsiblePlugin edited by
- 1:08 AM CollapsiblePlugin edited by
- Added license info. (diff)
- 12:49 AM smoothreggae created by
- New user smoothreggae registered
Sep 6, 2012:
- 11:39 PM Changeset  by
Despite of current documentation pointing at this potential issue in several
places, this is a recurring topic, so preempting admin action seems like a
common, uncontradicted demand.
- 9:11 PM Ticket #10289 ([Patch] action.set_owner gets reset on save) created by
- If you go into text mode and enter the line `action.set_owner = …
- 3:41 PM Ticket #10288 ([Urgency] The problem of select diffrent Project) created by
- The Component (current Sselection) will display in other project …
- 1:10 PM Ticket #10285 (Can't upload attachments) closed by
- fixed: Yeah, trac:ticket:7876 is the pointer with Trac fix in …
- 6:21 AM Ticket #10287 (Error on commit) created by
- I've seen the following error on commit: […]
- 6:17 AM Changeset  by
Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 6:07 AM Changeset  by
- Removed implementation of IHTMLPreviewAnnotator since it was a duplicate of trac.mimeview.api.LineNumberAnnotator.
- Removed implementation of IWikiMacroProvider and changed inheritance from Component to WikiMacroBase.
- Renamed LICENSE -> COPYING.
- 5:59 AM Ticket #3680 (#!Lineno prevents syntax highlighting) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #3680, #8329: * Use regular expression from trac …
- 5:57 AM LinenoMacro edited by
- Fixed steps to enable. (diff)
- 5:53 AM LinenoMacro edited by
- Needs a maintainer. (diff)
- 5:41 AM LinenoMacro edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 4:49 AM Changeset  by
- Use regular expression from trac 0.11's trac.wiki.parser to match the processor type. This should fix incompatibility problems on Windows.
- Organized imports.
- Deleted empty 0.9 directory.
- 12:49 AM Ticket #10286 (SIZELIMIT_EXCEEDED error when attempting to authenticate) created by
- When trying to authenticate a user we get the following error: …
Sep 5, 2012:
- 11:36 PM Ticket #10285 (Can't upload attachments) created by
- As initially reported in …
- 11:18 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: (i18n) Push Japanese translation up to 100% again.
Thanks to Jun Omae for providing corrections and missing strings.
- 10:12 PM Changeset  by
Logging out from 'account' session/user preferences is a forseeable operation,
so it should better not raise an error. Thanks to Scott for reporting it.
Now, redirect unauthenticated requests to general preferences should be safe.
I've removed some code, that was meant to cope with this situation beforehand,
but it seems to never be reached before Trac decided to error out.
- 5:10 PM Ticket #10284 (Support Trac 1.0's new custom text field formats "reference", "list") created by
- Per http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10643 Trac 1.0 will support two …
- 4:58 PM Ticket #10283 (Tests fail on Trac 1.0-beta1) created by
- Running customfieldadmin's setup.py test against Trac 1.0-beta1 …
- 4:05 PM Ticket #10282 (r9290 breaks 0.10 compatibility) created by
- Just as a side note, as I stumbled across this issue while …
- 3:34 PM Ticket #10281 (DISCUSSION_ATTACH perm needed to be able to view an attachment) created by
- I would suggest that DISCUSSION_VIEW should be enough to be granted to …
- 2:32 PM Ticket #10280 (Desc/Asc sort issue) created by
- Changing the ascending/descending sort order of a column (via the …
- 2:26 PM Changeset  by
- 2:13 PM Ticket #10279 (Invalid certificate for chart.apis.google.com) created by
- I encountered an issue where the graphs didn't load in Google Chrome …
- 12:45 PM Ticket #10278 (Plugin found to be working on 1.0rc1 - but needs a patch for python2.6) created by
- This plugin works on 1.0, but a patch is needed for python 2.6, as the …
- 12:00 PM szuir created by
- New user szuir registered
- 11:52 AM Ticket #10277 (Unable to open internal ticket - TRAC_ADMIN required error) created by
- == Prerequisites == var = 1.2.8b With Permissions === plugins === …
- 7:56 AM Ticket #10276 ("Unknown preference panel" when logging out from account tab) created by
- 1. go to http://www.lyx.org/trac/ 2. login 3. click on "account" 4. …
Sep 4, 2012:
- 11:34 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Add missing COPYING file for license clarification.
All the files in this plugin referred to a non-existent file before.
Since setup.py declares BSD, let's assume Trac license as intended by
the authors by now.
- 11:26 PM Changeset  by
- 11:24 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Preserve realm selection on links within the tag realm.
- 11:05 PM nelsonlima created by
- New user nelsonlima registered
- 11:03 PM nelson created by
- New user nelson registered
- 10:45 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: (i18n) Update catalogs and German translation.
Japanese translations have been adapted and filled from Trac core, but Jun
Omae still needs to add new strings for administration and round some edges.
- 10:43 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Reduce hints to create a tags wiki page or go to an existing one.
Presenting these texts inline as part of the page headline is not very elegant.
Having link labels in real Trac-styled hints looks much better to me.
A more fine grained permission check for the tag wiki page has been added,
and template structure significantly simplified as well.
Additional template changes ensure compact, less fragmented message strings
on msgid extraction.
Finally pulling a more complete set of i18n functions from domain_functions
might help with future demand, i.e. support for singular and plural forms.
- 10:38 PM Changeset  by
TagsPlugin: Allow argument-free macro instances for TagCloud.
Samuel Halliday noticed an issue when using TagCloud without arguments.
This is the code change I suggested in an email response before, that has
already been confirmed to fix this issue: In new code kw is always defined.
- 9:34 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Update catalogs and German translation.
Obviously macros.py needed a change to get the permission error message
actually translated - a constant set on module init was a silly idea of mine.
- 9:19 PM Changeset  by
This is even an immediate reward for bringing modular registration checks in,
as you can see here.
- 8:17 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Unify data dict content for different templates.
- 7:38 PM Ticket #10275 (Download does not work) created by
- The Download link provides a 0 byte file
- 6:10 PM Changeset  by
Central definition in the AccountManager module is not only more
straight-forward, now actions are guaranteed to exist even with admin panels
As a side-effect this fixes irritating ACCTMGR_USER_ADMIN duplicate entries
in the permission select box as seen i.e. in Trac 0.11.
Added unit test to ensure this works expectedly, and added a more intuitive
inheritance of EMAIL_VIEW by ACCTMGR_USER_ADMIN too, that was missing
because of wrong syntax in AccountManagerAdminPanels.get_permission_actions