Nov 16, 2012:
- 10:00 PM Ticket #10632 (Invalid query to update session data on MySQL) created by
- MySQL complains that "INSERT OR REPLACE" query is invalid. Simple …
- 10:00 PM Ticket #10572 (Link at "Last Modified") closed by
- fixed: (In ) TicketLastCommentJumpPlugin: It supported trac 1.0 …
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
- 9:58 PM Ticket #10631 (Invalid AD_CACHE table created with MySQL) created by
- AD_CACHE table is created with "data" column defined as "binary(1)" in …
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
- 4:40 PM Changeset  by
ContextChromePlugin: fix a bug, failed to render ticket:1#comment:1
- 3:46 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- 3:45 PM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 3:43 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- 3:43 PM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 3:42 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- 3:42 PM TestManagerForTracPlugin edited by
- 3:42 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- 2:54 PM Ticket #10630 (File type1ec.sty not found) created by
- I'm on CentOS 5. I have ghostscript and pdflatex install. My …
- 2:18 PM Ticket #10629 ([PATCH]: font size of HTML emails is too large) created by
- Outlook displays huge font sizes of such HTML emails. This patch fixes …
- 12:57 PM Changeset  by
- Added test case for HTML-formatted attachment notification.
- TicketFormatter and WikiFormatter now inherit from AnnouncementTemplateProvider, so that the templates are served when other template-serving components are not enabled.
- Wrapped strings in formatters.py for translation.
- 8:01 AM ms4py created by
- New user ms4py registered
- 1:53 AM Ticket #10628 (api.py missing import of datetime causes trac-admin upgrade to fail) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10628 : Added missing import of datetime in …
- 1:53 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #10628 : Added missing import of datetime in api.py. Thanks to Bobby for the patch.
- 1:06 AM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- Fixed typos. (diff)
- 12:53 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Add a bare-bones filter unit test, refs #7759.
Thanks to Ryan J Ollos for nudging me about it.
33 unit tests pass now for Trac-0.12 and above, two of them fail for
Trac-0.11 for known db API incompatibility issues, that will be addressed soon.
- 12:24 AM Changeset  by
Obviously I failed to track all my changes in that changeset, and especially
the move-and-modernize approach has fired back here - sorry, and thanks to
Ryan J Ollos for spotting this as well as the right place for the fix.
I took the chance to improve template format like I'd do for others later on.
That's bound to break msgid's for translation, but I'll need to do a message
extraction for other recent i18n-relevant changes anyway.
- 12:09 AM ContextChromePlugin edited by
Nov 15, 2012:
- 10:36 PM Ticket #10628 (api.py missing import of datetime causes trac-admin upgrade to fail) created by
- Running the upgrade with trac-admin after adding the plugin kept …
- 10:18 PM Ticket #10617 (gaierror: [Errno -2] Name or service not known) closed by
- invalid: While the trace-back springs from a call of AcctMgr during a …
- 9:13 PM Ticket #10627 (Subscriber for milestones) created by
- Add subscribers for milestones created, modified, closed and deleted.
- 5:48 PM Ticket #10626 (Calendar field for dates always displays DD/MM/YYYY, regardless of ...) created by
- When modifying a date in a ticket using the (awesome) pop-up calendar, …
- 5:35 PM Ticket #10625 (AssertionError in trac.db.pool.PooledConnection.__del__) created by
- On login and logout I get the following error (for each environment): …
- 4:22 PM Changeset  by
ContextChromePlugin: add new TicketLinkDecorator feature.
- 2:10 PM Ticket #10624 ([patch] cut off text longer than Excel cell restrictions) created by
- Excel has a limit of 32767 characters for cells. This patch allows …
- 11:36 AM Ticket #10623 ([patch] use excel cell type standard for cols with long text content, ...) created by
- Hi, great plugin! For my use case I noticed that often the resulting …
- 10:45 AM Ticket #10622 (send mail when new ticket is created) created by
- It would be handy to allow a user to select to receive a message when …
- 7:38 AM Ticket #10621 (Send only one notification when a blog post is deleted) created by
- When a blog post with a comment is deleted, a subscriber will receive …
- 4:12 AM Ticket #10620 (UndefinedError: "data" not defined when navigating to the ...) created by
- 1:56 AM Changeset  by
- Corrected an error in : attachment's description was being shown twice, next to the attachment and as a comment.
- Other minor changes to HTML template to align it with the plain text template.
- 1:13 AM Changeset  by
- 12:24 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10584: Replaced tabs with spaces in ticket_email_mimic.html.
- 12:08 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10584: Renamed announcer/tests/formatter.py to announcer/tests/formatters.py, so that the test module name agrees with the name of the module under test.
- 12:04 AM Changeset  by
Nov 14, 2012:
- 11:56 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10584: Renamed announcer/tests/formatter.py to announcer\tests\formatters.py, so that the test module name agrees with the name of the module under test.
- 6:45 PM Ticket #10619 (initial indexing of a repository fails (postgres)) created by
- I just installed MultiRepoSearchPlugin and after following the …
- 6:27 PM Ticket #5566 (No permissions granted but shows as "logged in as username") reopened by
- The problem with trac.web.auth.LoginModule killing trac_auth …
- 5:59 PM Ticket #5566 (No permissions granted but shows as "logged in as username") closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fix multiple call to authenticate problem, closes #5566. …
- 5:59 PM Changeset  by
Fix multiple call to authenticate problem, closes #5566.
There seem to be a possibility that the authenticate method is
called multiple times during the processing of a request.
Also the '0.11' directory has been renamed to 'trunk' and monkey
patching has been disabled.
- 3:54 PM MSOEYODA created by
- New user MSOEYODA registered
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
- 11:15 AM Ticket #10618 (Error with MySQL and TRAC 0.12.4) created by
- I installed TracDirectoryAuth 0.5 with TRAC 0.12.4, MySQL …
- 9:15 AM Ticket #10617 (gaierror: [Errno -2] Name or service not known) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 8:58 AM Ticket #10616 (UndefinedError: None has no member named "get") created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 5:53 AM Ticket #10615 (OperationalError: no such table: smp_project) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
Nov 13, 2012:
- 9:57 PM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Read the notification format from subscriptions, refs #9282.
Now EmailDistributor cares for the preferred format, that is configured per
user in the subscription db table, obsoleting related
'announcer_email_format_<realm>' entries stored in session_attribute db
While this is yet another regression, because this setting has been per target
(resource) realm before, in theory it could even be more fine-grained.
In fact, its possible to store the preferred format per subscriber in
subscription. Only it is unified per transport for now, and I see no real
value in changing this, yet.
- 11:14 AM Ticket #10614 ([PATCH]: Formulardetails list not time-sorted) created by
- I don't see the order criteria of that list but how can I have it …
- 2:11 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Improve ticket change notification template, refs #8620.
Feels like there must be more corner-cases, that are not handled optimal now,
but this is an easy win, so won't miss it for older announcer versions as well.
Thanks to jc2trachacks for taking care to report as well as for providing a
good starting point towards the actual fix (omit the empty old value too).
- 1:40 AM Ticket #8310 (ticket notifications do not thread properly in mail clients) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracAnnouncer: Improve efficiency of some email message …
- 1:40 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Improve efficiency of some email message headers, closes #8310.
Modified versions of the original patch fix some shortcoming of older
announcer versions, especially regarding In-Reply-To / References headers,
and Python doc-strings are corrected as well.
Thanks to bof for investigations on the issue, and even more for providing
good suggestions by means of a working patch.
- 12:18 AM Ticket #9616 (AnnouncementSystem fails when set_message_id is false and ticket is changed) closed by
- fixed: (In ) TracAnnouncer: Fix UnboundLocalError for variable …
- 12:18 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Fix UnboundLocalError for variable 'msgid', closes #9616.
Thanks to julrich for report, investigation and the patch suggestion itself.
Futhermore let's start to track fixes in historic versions in changelog too.
Nov 12, 2012:
- 10:08 PM Ticket #10484 (SMTPServerDisconnetion while using SMTPS/SSL) closed by
- invalid: So this is actually a cant-fix for being reported against the …
- 7:49 PM GanttCalendarPlugin edited by
- add Info about TOW (TracOnWindows) (diff)
- 3:18 PM andrej2k created by
- New user andrej2k registered
Nov 11, 2012:
- 11:33 PM Changeset  by
IMHO this is required for better plugin usability, making AccountManagerPlugin
notifications pass without additional configuration effort now.
Some Python doc-string tweaks and another unit test slipped in here too.
- 9:47 PM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Apply suitable charset to alternative part of email message as well, refs #7791.
This fixes inappropriate alternative text display of non-ascii characters in
HTML emails, that get sent out as multi-part message in MIME format.
This has been reported by g1itch, who did investigations and patch as well.
Works like a breeze, but this must have been much harder to fix than one would
expect at first glance onto this one-liner. It's a pleasure to follow your
footsteps, thanks a bunch.
- 4:58 PM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Subscribers are missed without additional entry-point, refs #7763.
- 4:37 PM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Learn that calling the test module itself matters now too, refs #7763.
- 3:55 PM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Separate "standard" subscribers from "new feature" ones, refs #7763.
"Standard" means required to mimic TracNotification behavior here.
- 1:30 PM Changeset  by
tiny improvement of visualization: while using the ticket state in_QA, e.g. as part of the Trac enterprise workflow (c.f. http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WorkFlow/Examples), the ticket number is shown as dashed line-through
- 1:57 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Harden the TicketSubjectEmailDecorator, refs #8677.
Use the default subject template, if a TemplateError is raised when
rendering a custom Genshi text template.
Changes are accompanied by some of the usual PEP8 and other nit-picks, of
which slimmer imports seem like the biggest advantage.
- 1:21 AM Changeset  by
improved functionality of renderer tableavsb
- parameter cols and rows can now contain *
- at the specified position all unspecified values will be added
- will create a table where after the first column all values that are within the ticket result set are added as new columns, e.g. infoneeded and in_QA
Nov 10, 2012:
- 10:31 PM Ticket #10613 (Use updater's name and email in ticket notifications) created by
- As originally reported in t:#8360, it would be nice to use updater's …
- 4:47 PM Ticket #10610 (TemplateNotFound: Template "admin_repository_users.html" not found) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed now, as of …
- 12:06 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Ryan for changeset review and spotting this really fast.
- 1:57 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Notify previous owner, when a ticket is reassigned, refs #6452.
- 1:02 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Another pass of code-cleanup (PEP8), adding subscriber unit test stubs too.
Nov 9, 2012:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
Complete the change from  to get expected behavior, or filters would be
- 10:26 PM Ticket #10154 (Announcement sending email failed SMTPServerDisconnected("Connection ...) closed by
- invalid: Plugin maintainer was inactive for many months now, so your weak bug …
- 10:21 PM Ticket #10612 (WikiLinks using square brackets fails in certain cases) created by
- When using the tags plugin and entering a reference to a tag using …
- 8:00 PM TracMacroConfigPlugin created by
- Restored page after accidental delete.
- 5:49 PM Changeset  by
Refactor ticket filtering. Refs #9648.
This encapsulates a fairly long algorithm into a function for clarity.
Also, fix a bug where we sort too many times. Removing tickets in the
filter shouldn't reorder them.
Also, always call _filter_tickets(); it applies omitMilestones so it
has to be called even if no other display filter is specified.
- 5:48 PM Changeset  by
Refactor query. Refs #9648.
Instead of having PM-aware applications (like the Gantt) do
- Use TracPM to preprocess options
- Use Trac's TicketQuery()
- Use TracPM to postprocess results
We augment TracPM to provide a query() function which encapsulates
those steps. The return value is now also pruned so there are no
"dangling" references to external tickets. If A is a parent of B is
a parent of C and you query root=B, the list is cleaned up so asking
for the parent of B says there isn't one.
As a result, we can clean up some Gantt options and code
- root= and goal= aren't really Gantt options, they are query options supported by TracPM.
- omitMilestones isn't really a TracPM query option
- The Gantt doesn't have to jump through hoops to tell if there is a parent ticket
Also, this allows us to reuse, rather than copy, the query logic within
(Fix a typo in pmapi.py while I'm there.)
The now-private preQuery() returns a set, not a list, now.
- 4:11 PM Ticket #2210 (After redirecting to the login screen, trac always loads the default page.) reopened by
- It does still not work for me, and I had to add a call to …
- 3:09 PM ScreenshotPastePlugin edited by
- Removed 'ChangeLog` macro because the repository is on the other site. (diff)
- 2:32 PM Changeset  by
tracworkflowadmin: translates the document of each option on Trac 0.12.x and 1.0.x
- 2:26 PM Ticket #6780 ("easy_install pymills" fails, and cannot find pymills on web) closed by
- 2:22 PM Ticket #6780 ("easy_install pymills" fails, and cannot find pymills on web) reopened by
- 12:43 PM Changeset  by
tracworkflowadmin: added spaces to the default value for options in order to wrap in TracIni page on Trac 1.0
- 11:40 AM Ticket #10611 (The parent ticket is not an active ticket (status: closed).) created by
- This is an error displayed when you want to change anything in the …
- 1:20 AM Changeset  by
TracAnnouncer: Don't attempt email distribution without recipients, refs #7834.
Felt like a re-arranged and slightly simplified code would make it easier to
implement the requested check in EmailDistributor._do_send. IMHO it did.
- 1:17 AM Changeset  by
And the same bad filter code even got replicated in . Sorry for not
checking compiler errors earlier. Finally I discovered an UnboundLocalError
for resource_id hidden behind the first error. Obviously unit tests are
a blessing and needed here too.