Dec 14, 2012:
- 9:49 PM Ticket #10706 (New install will not be possible with Trac 1.0) created by
- This plugin most likely won't work in Trac 1.0 for the reasons …
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
Switched to SSL url for jsapi
- 9:42 PM VotePlugin edited by
- Clarification (diff)
- 9:27 PM Ticket #7597 ([Patch] "Environment not found" when clicking on the vote icon of an ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #8597.
- 9:20 PM Ticket #9987 (not able to configure track vote plugin.) closed by
- invalid: Closing since there has been no response for 8 months.
- 9:07 PM VotePlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 8:27 PM Ticket #10705 (Empty milestones causes new ticket form to not populate project ...) created by
- To reproduce: 1) Setup a project with project versions and/or project …
- 4:37 PM thafreak created by
- New user thafreak registered
Dec 13, 2012:
- 9:30 PM Ticket #2278 (Add basic authentication support) closed by
- duplicate: #6879 has been transformed into a duplicate of this ticket. It's …
- 9:23 PM Ticket #7261 (include plugin external site authentication) closed by
- duplicate: This is a duplicate of #6879.
- 8:54 PM Ticket #1196 (Add intertrac support) closed by
- duplicate: Actually #4743 has code attached to enable the requested …
- 7:06 PM Ticket #10704 (trac-post-commit.py Hours not updating in Trac 1.0 (includes fix)) created by
- When I updated to Trac 1.0 the Hours field set through …
- 6:57 PM Senth created by
- New user Senth registered
- 3:14 PM Ticket #10703 ([PATCH] support of fully anonymous polls) created by
- This patch adds the ability to make fully anonymous polls, simply by …
- 2:31 AM Changeset  by
Ensure proper configuration for SessionStore and derived classes, and
properly disable password reset functionality in AccountModule as well, if
it can't work due to either ResetPwStore being disabled entirely or just
missing the configured IPasswordHashMethod implementation.
- 12:08 AM Changeset  by
Thanks for the recent, anonymous hint on this issue, that originates from
 (btw, a fix for a much more serious issue).
Dec 12, 2012:
- 10:40 PM SiteUpgradeProposal edited by
- Propose TICKET_EDIT_OWN_COMMENT. (diff)
- 4:36 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- syntax highlighting (diff)
- 4:35 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- add another .condition example (diff)
- 2:20 PM Ticket #10702 (Support for trac 0.11) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in …
- 2:11 PM Ticket #10702 (Support for trac 0.11) created by
- When active in a Trac 0.11.7 environment, the plugin causes an error …
- 12:57 PM Ticket #10701 (Reset password reports Cannot find an implementation of the ...) created by
- After fixing #10700 I could see this message: 'Cannot find an …
- 12:53 PM Ticket #10700 (AccountModule._do_reset_password discards errors from _reset_password) created by
- In web_ui.py, in the AccountModule class is a function …
- 11:40 AM Ticket #10699 (Changes to ticket summary should mirror those produced by Trac ...) created by
- With the recently revived initiative to integrate parts of the …
- 7:26 AM Ticket #10698 (Support for Trac 1.0) created by
- LdapPlugin seems not working on Trac 1.0
- 3:13 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- fix layout (diff)
- 2:52 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- conditional notifications (diff)
Dec 11, 2012:
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
EXPERIMENTAL Add start, finish options for scheduler. Refs #9845.
When doing an ASAP schedule of A and B where A is required for B but B
has a fixed start or finish date in the past, the Gantt chart would show
a backward-pointing dependency arrow. This was because the schedule
started today by default (on the theory that new work can't start in the
past) so A started now and proceeded into the future but then B's
explict date made it show up before A.
Now you can say
[[TracJSGanttChart(schedule=asap,start=2012-01-01,...)]] to override
the default start of today. (Similarly, you can use finish with
alap to override the default.
It may be better to let the default start be the beginning of time for
ASAP. I'm not sure what the corresponding end of time for an ALAP
schedule would be. And those may only be valuable if at least one task
in the project has a fixed date.
- 5:47 PM Ticket #10697 (datetime of closed should set implicit enddate of ticket (if not ...) created by
- Most closed tickets here have no explicitely given enddate or …
- 4:51 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 4:48 PM Changeset  by
renamed the main config method.
- 3:51 PM Ticket #10696 (Recent changes drop support of $USER from Gantt invocation) closed by
- fixed: Yeah, good boy! It works again. Appreciating your support very much, …
- 3:42 PM Changeset  by
Pass macro req down to TracPM.query(). Refs #10696.
This allow expansion of $USER which restores the functionality of charts like
which were broken by r12329.
- 2:27 PM Ticket #10696 (Recent changes drop support of $USER from Gantt invocation) created by
- As noted in 9648, sometime between r2213 and …
- 1:16 PM Ticket #10695 (Enable the 'Remove selected items' button only when a checkbox has ...) created by
- * Enable the Remove selected items button only when a checkbox has …
- 1:10 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10694: Apply changes button is disabled until a change has been made.
- 12:49 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10656: beforeunload event is not supported in jQuery < 1.4, so some special handling is needed to directly utilize the window.onbeforeunload event in the cases that the jQuery special event is not supported. Patch by Jun Omae (jun66j5).
- 12:49 PM Ticket #10694 (Disable the Apply changes button until changes have been made) created by
- Disable the Apply changes button until one of the following events …
- 6:53 AM Changeset  by
- 6:53 AM Changeset  by
- 6:51 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 6:46 AM Changeset  by
- 6:45 AM Changeset  by
- 6:42 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin created by
- New hack RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin, created by zshahan
- 6:42 AM Changeset  by
- 6:39 AM zshahan created by
- New user zshahan registered
- 1:24 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Fix acct_mgr.tests.db.test_get_users for non-SQLite db backends.
Thanks to PostgreSQL for making evident, that SQL query results order in
reality is more unpredictable than in that small unit test. ;-)
- 1:15 AM Changeset  by
This is an urgent follow-up to , altering another critical occurrence
of cross-environment Trac db access, that I've been overlooking before.
Thanks to ms4py for testing and hinting on this remaining issue.
- 1:05 AM Changeset  by
- 12:06 AM PendingTicketPlugin edited by
- Fixed typo. (diff)
Dec 10, 2012:
- 8:29 PM Changeset  by
Dates derived from dependencies are not fixed. Refs #9845.
If A has a fixed start and a successor, B, with a fixed end, an ALAP
schedule used to stretch A to run from its start to B's start. Now it
shows A starting on schedule, ending after the expected duration, and
with slack before B's start. (And vice versa for ASAP.)
- 2:52 PM Ticket #10686 (Strange sorting after recent updates) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Assign WBS in correct order. Refs #10686, #9648. The …
- 2:50 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- formatting typo (diff)
- 2:49 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- update usage examples to show new features in 0.2 -- accessing old … (diff)
- 2:44 PM Changeset  by
The order of WBS assignments was broken by r12314.
TracPM.roots() returns an unordered list of ticket IDs so traversing
that list meant we were no longer computing the WBS in the correct
order. Now we use that list to determine what is a root ticket but
traverse the ticket list in the scheduled (sorted) order.
Thanks to falkb for his help and patience while working on this.
- 12:02 PM Ticket #10693 (`select.val()` does not work on Internet Explorer with Trac 0.11.7) created by
- When changing a select box in "Order" columns, I got the following …
- 8:42 AM Ticket #10625 (AssertionError in trac.db.pool.PooledConnection.__del__) reopened by
- There is another shutdown causing the same issue (in r12378 and in …
- 6:02 AM Ticket #10692 (Make ticket's old data available somehow) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in …
- 5:24 AM Ticket #10692 (Make ticket's old data available somehow) created by
- Currently the plugin only has access to the values of the ticket's …
- 5:17 AM Ticket #10691 (Remove frame hack for ticket_created) created by
- Currently the plugin has to use a Python frame hack in the …
- 5:05 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- fixing html quoting (diff)
- 5:04 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- pointing links to pypi and github (diff)
- 5:01 AM WorkflowNotificationPlugin created by
- New hack WorkflowNotificationPlugin, created by ejucovy
- 5:01 AM Changeset  by
Dec 9, 2012:
- 3:37 PM TracLinksPlugin edited by
- 2:37 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10690: Avoid confirmation dialog1 on page reload after reverting changes. Patch by Jun Omae.
(1) FF16: The page that you're looking for used information that you entered. Returning to that page might cause any action you took to be repeated. Do you want to continue?
- 2:09 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10688: Fixed check for existence of curCSS function. Thanks to Jun Omae for the fix.
- 12:10 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- Added contributors (diff)
- 12:07 PM Changeset  by
- Removed non-functional implementation of ITemplateStreamFilter.
- Modified entry point of package.
- 11:56 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10690: Added a Revert changes button.
- 11:25 AM Changeset  by
- 11:20 AM Changeset  by
- Prompt user with a dialog when navigating away from a page with unsaved changes to a list.
- Added a changelog.
- 11:04 AM Ticket #10690 (Add a 'Revert changes' button) created by
- Add a Revert changes button to the right of the Apply changes …
- 10:04 AM Changeset  by
Tagged version 1.0
Dec 8, 2012:
- 10:13 PM Ticket #10689 (Realm not being used for password hash?) created by
- As a test I set the password of my user (james) through the account …
- 8:12 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10688: Implemented workaround for "curCSS is not a function" error when using jQuery UI < 1.8.22 with jQuery 1.8.x.
- 7:58 PM Ticket #10688 (TypeError: a.curCSS is not a function (Trac 1.1.1dev-r11469)) created by
- The following errors are seen with Trac 1.1.1dev-r11469: Firefox …
- 11:22 AM Ticket #10687 (Can't drag item into last table row) created by
- It is not currently possible to drag an item into the last row. I …
- 2:18 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add account guard configuration to config admin panel.
Only relevant options are shown for clarity, but you need to save, before
supplemental options are shown/hidden appropriatly.
Dec 7, 2012:
- 11:41 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Simplification of acct_mgr.model.last_seen, yielding two more unit tests as well.
- 11:08 PM Changeset  by
Added setup.cfg to append dev to version string (currently 1.1dev), and tag eggs with the SVN revision.
- 11:06 PM Ticket #10655 ([Patch] Use jQuery UI provided by Trac in 1.0 and later) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10655: (1.1dev) Use jQuery UI bundled with Trac …
- 11:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10655: (1.1dev) Use jQuery UI bundled with Trac core when available (1.0 and later). Thanks to Jun Omae for improving the patch. Removed some uncessary imports.
- 10:53 PM Changeset  by
Revert accidental commit of changes in .
- 10:49 PM Changeset  by
Renamed 0.11 directory to trunk.
- 3:50 PM Changeset  by
- improved db-queries to be compatible with Trac 1.0
- removed unnecessary imports
- 3:25 PM Changeset  by
DB_Access use no cursors anymore (may not have been closed)
- 7:34 AM TracSqlAlchemyBridgeIntegration edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)