Dec 29, 2012:
- 6:23 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- Fixed typo. (diff)
- 3:27 PM Ticket #10735 (Uses depreciated AccountManagerPlugin options) created by
- In multiprojectcommitticketupdaterplugin/0.12/testing some …
- 3:13 PM HtGroupEditorPlugin edited by
- remove obsolete example configuration for AccountManagerPlugin and … (diff)
- 3:04 PM Ticket #10734 (Uses depreciated AccountManagerPlugin options) created by
- In htgroupsplugin/trunk/README.txt some configuration examples show …
- 12:50 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
- 12:41 PM ContextChromePlugin edited by
Dec 28, 2012:
- 2:54 PM Ticket #10733 (Ghostly milestones) created by
- When create new ticket, in milestones dropdown menu deleted previously …
- 1:43 AM Changeset  by
Otherwise admin users couldn't create new user accounts with this check
enabled for the new user registration procedure.
Background: There's no way to pass that check there, because the hidden field
isn't supplied to user admin panel, but to the registration form exclusively.
- 1:34 AM Changeset  by
Keeping 'no empty password' for user education, but only showing it on password
validation failure. But the story has only just started:
Additionally AccountModule did not check for password change success on
forced password change, unconditionally removing permission lock-down and
reporting password update even on failure. Thanks to Ryan J. Ollos for testing
and providing a detailed description of this behavior.
Closing yet another way to bypass a forced password change by just repeating
the old password as new password, what isn't accepted anymore now.
Admin users may continue to create password-less accounts. Still successful
authentication with acct_mgr.LoginModule required another change to prevent
unconditionally failed logins because of the empty password.
Dec 27, 2012:
- 8:02 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- 7:40 PM Ticket #10325 (Clarify license and add COPYING file to source) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10325, Refs #10331, #10333: * Added 3-Clause BSD …
- 7:39 PM Changeset  by
- Added 3-Clause BSD license text.
- jQuery UI 1.8.23 is used in Trac 0.12 and later. jQuery UI 1.6 is used in Trac 0.11.1 through Trac 0.11.7 (Trac 0.11.1 is the minimum version supported by the plugin).
- Renamed BACKLOGS_VIEW permission to BACKLOG_VIEW.
- Combined code in backlog-rw.js and backlog-ro.js to backlog.js.
- Added skeleton code for an admin panel.
- Added skeleton for unit tests.
- 7:21 PM PrivateWikiPlugin edited by
- 6:32 PM Ticket #10732 (Use Sortable widget from jQuery UI) created by
- jQuery UI 1.6 can be used with jQuery 1.2.6, which would make the …
- 2:59 PM Changeset  by
- 2:54 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10728: Proper email for new maintainer.
- 2:52 PM Ticket #10731 (Templates don't follow common naming convention) created by
- The templates don't follow the common naming convention for Trac …
- 2:48 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10728: New maintainer.
- 2:47 PM PeerReviewPlugin edited by
- Completed adoption steps. Refs #10728. (diff)
- 2:19 PM Ticket #10728 (Requesting to adopt PeerReviewPlugin) closed by
- fixed: Replying to anonymous: > That's up to you to decide . …
- 2:47 AM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- announce latest maintenance release, adjust next development targets … (diff)
- 2:30 AM Ticket #10730 (AccountGuard.lock_time effectively disables account locking) closed by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Publish maintenance release 0.4.2, …
- 2:30 AM Changeset  by
This is another update for current stable acct_mgr-0.4 to immediatly push the
fix broken account locking.
- 2:11 AM Changeset  by
This has been broken by recent account guard re-work, or worse (if earlier).
Another unit test in addition to the corrected one account for this regession.
- 1:56 AM Ticket #10730 (AccountGuard.lock_time effectively disables account locking) created by
- Even worse: This has been backed by a plain-wrong unit test assertion …
Dec 26, 2012:
- 10:22 PM Tickets #5964,8545,10134,10625,10700,10701 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Publish maintenance release 0.4.1, …
- 10:22 PM Changeset  by
This is an update for current stable acct_mgr-0.4 with a number of fixes for
issues resolved within the last weeks, i.e.:
- a final fix for Single-Sign-On functionality (refs #9676),
- a long-standing HttpAuth login issue and
- one for acct_mgr.LoginModule, that is relevant if used with web-servers, that evaluate the REMOTE_USER environment variable.
Changeset  is included, that may require a Trac db fix-up.
Run python ./contrib/fix-session_attribute-failed_logins.py <env> once on any
Trac environment, that had account locking enabled with time constraints
- 9:54 PM Changeset  by
another small fix
- 9:42 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 9:41 PM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
small fix if update_on_close is missing or empty.
- 9:25 PM Changeset  by
added another feature to update the remote ticket when "escalated" ticket has been closed.
- 8:02 AM Changeset  by
Bumped version to 2.2dev.v. Added text of 3-Clause BSD license.
- 6:36 AM Ticket #10729 (Templates have hard-coded paths to stylesheets.) created by
- For example, peerReviewBrowser.html contains: […]
- 6:17 AM Ticket #8286 (Make proper use of the Trac database API) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #8286: * Removed obsolete dbEscape function and …
- 6:17 AM Changeset  by
- Removed obsolete dbEscape function and unnecessary imports.
- Formatted some SQL statements per Trac guidelines (1).
- 5:46 AM Ticket #10728 (Requesting to adopt PeerReviewPlugin) created by
- I'd like to request to adopt the PeerReviewPlugin if the maintainer no …
Dec 25, 2012:
- 4:44 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- New maintainer. (diff)
- 3:45 PM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- New maintainer. New feature list. (diff)
- 3:26 PM Changeset  by
- 3:18 PM Changeset  by
- 1:39 PM MantisChangesetBugLinksPatch edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)
- 6:24 AM Ticket #10725 (Incompatible with Trac 1.0) created by
- Plug-in is incompatible with the current stable release of Trac. It is …
Dec 24, 2012:
- 5:12 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 5:11 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 5:08 AM Changeset  by
- made some performance improvements.
- added feature to copy latest comment into new remote ticket.
- added feature to copy more fields into new remote ticket.
- 1:29 AM Changeset  by
Remove trailing whitespace
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
- 1:15 AM Changeset  by
Update ICacheChangesetListener patch for 0.12
- 12:58 AM MantisChangesetBugLinksPatch edited by
- point to the latest version of patch.py (diff)
Dec 22, 2012:
- 11:37 PM Changeset  by
- 11:24 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: (i18n) Extract 10 more msgids for config admin template.
Note that other translation's catalogs are not updated yet. Meanwhile prefer
contributions via Transifex, where updated catalogs will be available soon.
- 11:18 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Polishing initial AccountGuard implementation.
This changeset requires a Trac db fix-up (for users of account locking).
Run python ./contrib/fix-session_attribute-failed_logins.py <env> on any
Trac environment, that had account locking enabled with time constraints
Time-stamps logged as microseconds before get converted into POSIX seconds.
This fixes an unreported backwards-incompatibility with Trac < 0.12.
Combined clean-up and reformatting, where unit tests helped again to identify
and remove hidden issues and weaknesses.
- 11:16 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add unit tests for AccountGuard class methods.
The following substantial changes to account guard wouldn't have been the same
without these 5 more unit tests added here, if they would have occured at all.
- 11:14 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Add tool-tip to input field for upper lock time limit.
While moving your mouse to that field, most browsers will show a more
human-readable timedelta representation of the value in seconds now.
It looks valuable to me, because that option value is getting too big for
fast checks at a glance.
Work on the underlying function has been pushed only up to the point,
where it became useful for this application. There's room for development
and improvements - postponed until required.
- 7:08 AM Changeset  by
ConteContextChromePlugin: add new WikiLinkNewDecolator feature.
- 12:05 AM RemoteTicketConditionalCreatePlugin edited by
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
made some performance improvements. removed need of status value in ini.