Feb 17, 2013:
- 10:54 PM Changeset  by
This new admin web-UI should become the single best choice to deal with the
configuration. Even experts will value the checks for coherent configuration,
that come bundled with the new wizard-style configuration admin panel.
If you deal with more than an initial configuration, sooner or later you will
get surprised (or doomed) by some dependency or side-effect. Honestly, me too.
Settings are written back now, but saved to trac.ini only on last page.
For now I consider it a valuable feature to be able to test and eventually
revert settings by just reloading the previous configuration from file.
This has to be tested and user reception will decide too, if it could become
the more successful approach.
All other components, that altered the configuration before, do it only in
memory now to effectively prevent file corruption by too fast trac.ini
reload cycles - lessons learned from #10871.
Included some missed goodies and more learned from Jun Omae's early review to
improve for i18n.
- 10:40 PM Ticket #10877 (COPYING file) closed by
- fixed: Thanks!!! I just uploaded the COPYING file, for the 3 clause BSD license.
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
Addidng BSD copyright file.
- 7:12 PM Ticket #10877 (COPYING file) created by
- Hi, your macro looks very nice. I'm looking forward to trying it out. …
- 8:37 AM Changeset  by
Support queries with $USER.
- 7:42 AM Changeset  by
Use the minified version of jqplot js files.
- 7:41 AM JqChartMacro edited by
- 7:12 AM JqChartMacro edited by
- 7:03 AM JqChartMacro edited by
- 6:49 AM JqChartMacro edited by
- 6:44 AM Changeset  by
- 6:36 AM JqChartMacro created by
- New hack JqChartMacro, created by gpablo
- 6:36 AM Changeset  by
- 6:32 AM gpablo created by
- New user gpablo registered
- 4:18 AM Changeset  by
Refs #10657: Updated changelog.
- 4:10 AM Ticket #10694 (Disable the Apply changes button until changes have been made) closed by
- 4:08 AM Ticket #10664 ([PATCH] AdminEnumListPlugin does not work on Firefox 17 with Trac 0.12.4) closed by
- 4:07 AM Ticket #10695 (Enable the 'Remove selected items' button only when a checkbox has ...) closed by
- 4:06 AM Ticket #10876 (Add sorting to the Components, Milestones and Versions tables) created by
- I propose adding sorting to the Components, Milestones and Versions …
- 4:00 AM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- CC Jun on new tickets. (diff)
- 3:58 AM Ticket #10693 (`select.val()` does not work on Internet Explorer with Trac 0.11.7) closed by
- 3:57 AM Ticket #10690 (Add a 'Revert changes' button) closed by
- 3:57 AM Ticket #10688 (TypeError: a.curCSS is not a function (Trac 1.1.1dev-r11469)) closed by
- 3:55 AM Ticket #10657 (Hide the 'Order' column) closed by
- 3:53 AM AdminEnumListPlugin edited by
- Jun is co-maintainer. (diff)
- 3:52 AM Ticket #10687 (Can't drag item into last table row) closed by
- 3:51 AM Ticket #10656 (Prompt with a warning dialog when navigating away from a page with ...) closed by
Feb 16, 2013:
- 7:57 PM AccountManagerPlugin edited by
- announce urgent maintenance release (diff)
- 11:01 AM StatusHistoryChartMacro edited by
- 11:01 AM StatusHistoryChartMacro edited by
- 10:53 AM Changeset  by
StatusHistoryChartMacro: initial import
- 10:48 AM StatusHistoryChartMacro created by
- New hack StatusHistoryChartMacro, created by matobaa
- 10:48 AM Changeset  by
- 1:50 AM Ticket #10875 (wiki.putAttachment fails for larger files) created by
- I'm using Trac 1.0 over stunnel (tracd, https). The attachment maximum …
- 1:15 AM Ticket #10874 (Reduce the estimated hours whenever a developer logs hours to a ticket) created by
- I'm using python 2.5 and trac 0.12.2 To visualize a burndown chart, …
Feb 15, 2013:
- 6:58 PM Changeset  by
Fix for #10864:
Replaced GLOB with LIKE (GLOB is available only on SQLite).
Handle LIKE cross-compatible way.
- 9:35 AM Ticket #10873 (Trac listing 132 users and not the rest of users) created by
- I use 1.0 version. For month going to: /trac/admin/accounts/users …
- 1:54 AM Changeset  by
Adding more content and some eye candy to last wizard page including a few
error messages and logic for tracking overall configuration readyness.
Collected all configuration previews for easier maintenance into one dict.
More code comments, further re-formatting for PEP8 and enhanced readability.
Thanks to Jun Omae's early review I've been able to steer clear of some
template issues, avoiding even more on message extraction for i18n.
Minor tweaks to progress bar elements for better fit and reserving more room
for step labels, reducing the probability of i18n-related issues here too.
- 1:50 AM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Collection of minor changes, mostly code formatting.
- 1:30 AM CannedResponsesPlugin edited by
- Update the hg repo link (diff)
Feb 14, 2013:
- 11:58 PM QueryUiAssistPlugin edited by
- Rewording for clarity. (diff)
- 11:34 PM Changeset  by
Removed spam project.
- 11:34 PM AttachmentNotifyPlugin edited by
- Removed recent changes. Plugin is hosted externally. (diff)
- 11:20 PM Ticket #10872 (License Clarification) created by
- Hi, The plugin says it is licensed as BSD, and I assume you are …
- 6:05 PM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- More clarifications, refs #10841. (diff)
- 5:57 PM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- More clarifications, refs #10511. (diff)
- 5:55 PM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- Further clarification, refs #10841. (diff)
- 1:46 PM Changeset  by
- 1:42 PM Changeset  by
Thanks to Jun Omae for noticing about it.
I took the chance to finally sort entries in checksum files, since their order
looks semi-random and caused a lot of noise in diffs on each update.
- 12:33 AM Changeset  by
- 12:25 AM Tickets #8927,10681,10765,10871 batch updated by
- fixed: (In ) AccountManagerPlugin: Publish maintenance release 0.4.3, …
- 12:25 AM Changeset  by
This is another update for current stable acct_mgr-0.4 to immediatly push
the fix against trac.ini corruption and other recent corrections.
Note though that an unnecessary msgid change from  has been excluded
and - as exception to the rule - there is a solution rated as 'feature' too.
Feb 13, 2013:
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
Mostly disabled the configuration re-write introduced in , because I
did suffer trac.ini truncation by fast save-reload-cycles repeatedly, and
this has been confirmed by the anonymous reporter of #10871 lately too.
Btw, I do plan to provide a better way to sanitize configurations within the
current re-work of the configuration admin panel, see #8930.
- 9:29 PM NavigationDisplayPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 8:23 PM Ticket #10871 (AccountGuard destroys trac.ini) created by
- in the AccountGuard init the trac.ini config file is saved on each and …
- 4:45 PM Ticket #10870 (ERROR: Exception caught while checking for upgrade) created by
- Hi! First of all, thanks for your efforts making this plugin …
- 10:33 AM Changeset  by
Fix attempt for #10864 - probably an sql case sensitivity issue
- 9:53 AM Ticket #5357 (UnicodeDecodeError on UTF-8 encoded filenames) reopened by
- trac 0.12.2 (installation upgraded from 0.11) trac-git 0.12.0.5 Still …
- 6:10 AM PeerReviewPlugin edited by
- yudivian contributes with code to PeerReviewPlugin (diff)
Feb 12, 2013:
- 9:36 PM Ticket #10869 (no code changes appears in the trac) closed by
- invalid: Which plugin are you referring to? Please reopen the ticket if you …
- 9:12 PM xraj created by
- New user xraj registered
- 6:18 PM Ticket #10869 (no code changes appears in the trac) created by
- hello, I just found this tool which seems to correspond to my needs, …
- 4:59 PM Ticket #8856 (KeyError: 'name') reopened by
- Replying to rjollos: > What plugin is this for? I can't …
- 4:58 PM Ticket #10868 (gvrender renders only black box..) created by
- This is the result of the GVrender : [[Image(...)]] …
- 4:56 PM Ticket #10867 (Invalid rendering - only horizontal, no hierarchy?! no wrap?) created by
- See the screenshot : [[Image(...)]] Please explain..
- 4:20 PM Ticket #10866 (Avoiding error if there is no subversion repository) created by
- Hello, I had a minor issue while setting a new trac server at my job: …
- 3:48 PM Ticket #10865 (Associate versions or milestones to projects) created by
- There is no administration entry to associate versions or milestones …
- 2:38 PM Changeset  by
fixed folding anchors
- 10:57 AM Ticket #10864 (Syntax error, or simply wrong version?) created by
- Hi, we installed WikiReplacePlugin 1.1.1 on our 0.12.3 TRAC system …
- 9:27 AM alillards created by
- New user alillards registered
- 7:08 AM TimingAndEstimationSVNPostCommitHook edited by
- 4:43 AM SqlQueryMacro edited by
- Syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 4:42 AM SqlQueryMacro edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 4:17 AM SqlQueryMacro edited by
Feb 11, 2013:
- 11:15 PM yudivian created by
- New user yudivian registered
- 6:22 PM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- Grammar correction. (diff)
- 3:52 PM TicketDeletePlugin edited by
- Refs #10841. (diff)
- 11:07 AM Ticket #10863 (assign projects to a certain group) created by
- The possibility of assigning user groups to projects so that a certain …
Feb 10, 2013:
- 12:22 AM Changeset  by
This was flawed since the start with  and I still didn't recognize the
duplicate 'email' field in both, account property editor and new filter form
when fixing their illegal nesting in .
Thanks to Ryan J Ollos for notification to make me go and finally find it.