Mar 2, 2013:
- 10:11 AM Ticket #10902 (Unifiy user rename function in AccountManagerPlugin) created by
- I've had a quick look into the code. Especially the modular concept …
- 10:02 AM Ticket #10901 (Adoption request - move user rename function to AccountManagerPlugin) created by
- A single pending ticket from 11-Sep-2010 suggests, that this script is …
- 9:35 AM Ticket #10900 (Adoption request - move user rename function to AccountManagerPlugin) created by
- A single pending ticket from 29-Jun-2011 suggests, that this script is …
- 1:13 AM FineGrainedPageAuthzEditorPlugin edited by
- Fixed license name. (diff)
Mar 1, 2013:
- 8:26 PM Changeset  by
- 8:20 PM Changeset  by
- 7:46 PM Ticket #10899 (Bug on query results) created by
- I think I've found a bug in Sumstats. I'm using SumStats in …
- 6:23 PM TracBacklogPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 12:24 PM Changeset  by
bugfix: proper display of progress bar with Trac 1.0 (bar width was very small)
- 12:22 PM Ticket #10870 (ERROR: Exception caught while checking for upgrade) closed by
- fixed: (In ) fixed #10870: applied patch of jun66j5 - reviewed …
- 12:22 PM Changeset  by
- reviewed upgrade
- proper usage of console print to prevent access probs and timeouts with mod_wsgi
- 11:58 AM TracBacklogPlugin edited by
- 11:16 AM Ticket #10898 (TicketSubmitPolicy not firing) created by
- I wonder if you could help me out. I've installed and configured the …
- 10:35 AM UpcomingMilestonesChartMacro edited by
- rather display README.txt as example (diff)
- 10:31 AM Changeset  by
- 12:41 AM Changeset  by
Templates are modified and cleaned accordingly too - a nice simplification.
Accompanied by another run on replacing ambiguous 'user' with 'username',
once started back in , but hopefully with no fix-ups this time.
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
Feb 28, 2013:
- 11:26 PM Changeset  by
support Trac 0.12 also
- 10:37 PM UpcomingMilestonesChartMacro edited by
- install hint and hint about newsbox (diff)
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
License added; only trunk remains at present.
- 10:08 PM Changeset  by
- 10:00 PM UpcomingMilestonesChartMacro created by
- New hack UpcomingMilestonesChartMacro, created by falkb
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
- 6:50 PM Ticket #10897 (Drop-down style menus don't work under Agilo: easy fix) created by
- Drop-down style menus (style, TT and table) don't work under Agilo. …
- 4:37 PM WorkflowNotificationPlugin edited by
- typo (diff)
- 4:36 PM Ticket #10896 (Filter the required fields based on ticket type) created by
- Is it possible to filter the mandatory fields based on the ticket_type …
- 12:18 PM Ticket #10895 (Restrict ticket fields shown in notifications) created by
- Can you restrict the number of header fields that are included on the …
- 7:54 AM Ticket #10870 (ERROR: Exception caught while checking for upgrade) reopened by
- Thanks a lot for this patch! I'm going to apply and test it these days.
Feb 27, 2013:
- 9:43 PM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
- add another more recently created password store (diff)
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
changed js file extension to html.
- 3:48 PM Changeset  by
FieldTooltipPlugin: Updated including libraries (fixes conflicts with addAnchor error),
add more descriptions and license sentences.
- 2:47 PM Ticket #10894 (openoffice startup script wrong) closed by
- fixed: thanks. Sample init-script updated
- 2:43 PM DocRenderPlugin edited by
- 2:10 PM Ticket #10894 (openoffice startup script wrong) created by
- Hi, I installed the trac 0.12 and the plugin on debian squeeze. …
- 9:32 AM Ticket #10870 (ERROR: Exception caught while checking for upgrade) closed by
- fixed: Looks right, I disabled it (in the wsgi module), and works fine now. …
- 9:19 AM PlantUmlMacro edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
Revised existing code for login tracking and related account locks, added
more code for fresh account banning feature and did a major template
reorganization and clean-up of Genshi XML Template directives as well.
Feb 26, 2013:
- 8:52 PM Changeset  by
While its fine to by-pass the rather new Python doc-string extraction, that
requires a recent Trac, the 'doc' attribute is still new and not guaranteed
to be present in all IAccountRegistrationInspector implementations.
This has been reported specifically by slav0nic for
tracspamfilter.accountadapter.RegistrationFilterAdapter, the pioneer
implementation of that interface outside AccountManagerPlugin.
So it seems sensible to do both, consequently extend the interface definition
and implement a fallback for the early adopter.
Added some more unit tests, to ensure that the fallback works as expected.
While at it, one of the ExtensionOrder methods go a more intuitive name.
- 5:28 PM PdfRendererPlugin edited by
- 1:03 PM Ticket #10893 (drag and drop "new ticket") created by
- The drag & drop plugin works beautifully with wiki pages and existing …
- 9:15 AM Ticket #10892 (Project wide templates dont have possiblity to have owner assigned by ...) created by
- Hi, Situation: We are using trac for several purposes: tracking …
- 8:16 AM Changeset  by
- 7:02 AM Ticket #10889 (Request to adopt PdfRendererPlugin) closed by
- fixed: Done. iclemartin: Please complete the remaining steps described at …
- 6:59 AM PdfRendererPlugin edited by
- Refs #10889. (diff)
Feb 25, 2013:
- 11:59 PM Changeset  by
Unify message presentation to Trac core message area (top of page).
- 11:38 PM SQLAuthStorePlugin edited by
- 10:26 PM Ticket #10138 (T & E plugin always in need of an upgrade even though log says it is fine) closed by
- worksforme: No response in forever and it still works for me, so going to close as …
- 10:24 PM Ticket #8314 (Plugin no longer works correctly when used with the wysiwyg plugin) closed by
- fixed: I guess resolving this as fixed. It would be swell if someone posted …
- 10:20 PM Changeset  by
While removing the name clash in , the same changes actually broke
saving of filter values completely.
Thanks to slav0nic for confirmation of that unexpected discovery.
- 9:50 PM Ticket #10890 (OperationalError: near "13": syntax error) closed by
- fixed: You're welcome. It's another piece in the puzzle of stability. Kudos …
- 3:30 PM Changeset  by
- 12:20 PM CkEditorPlugin edited by
- 1:21 AM Ticket #10873 (Trac listing 132 users and not the rest of users) closed by
- worksforme: > > Also I have a final request: can we see a user email address with …
- 1:13 AM Ticket #10689 (Realm not being used for password hash?) closed by
- invalid: If you're rather clue-less, please test recent development code from …
- 12:24 AM Changeset  by
Fixed configuration roundup broken by attempted section sorting (wrong way)
and added relevant Trac core options as well as well different font color for
options with default value.
Changed some details for compatibility with Trac 0.11 - still caring, and
improved chances, that components from acct_mgr.register are enabled by
default by finally adding it as another entry point.
Feb 24, 2013:
- 11:40 PM SQLAuthStorePlugin edited by
- 4:31 PM Changeset  by
Further fixes for Trac 1.0
- 2:55 PM Changeset  by
- 2:05 PM Changeset  by
Added a reminder for going to last step and drop or save changes permanently.
Reduced the 'Add admin user' dialog, created support code to make it work and
fixed some content refresh issues.
- 1:22 PM Changeset  by
ContextChromePlugin: Fixed a bug on make a egg.
- 12:55 PM Changeset  by
StatusHistoryChartMacro: adapt for 0.12, fix a bug on make a egg.
- 10:51 AM Changeset  by
- 10:37 AM Changeset  by
- 6:53 AM darth_dingleberry created by
- New user darth_dingleberry registered
- 3:28 AM Ticket #10881 (Adoption request HttpAuthPlugin) closed by
Feb 23, 2013:
- 5:40 PM TracLinksPlugin edited by
- 4:12 PM TracLinksPlugin edited by
- 4:10 PM TracLinksPlugin edited by
- 4:06 PM Changeset  by
TracLinksPlugin: A new feature added.
Generate hash-link to all paragraph and list item in wiki and ticket.
Inspired by microsoft onenote. <http://office.microsoft.com/onenote>
- 3:55 PM Changeset  by
TracLinksPlugin: A bug fixed. Ticket version was ignored on generate a comment link.